The Return - by Jake (JMJ) (~BBW, ~BHM, Gluttony, ~~WG)

Discussion in 'Special Interests Archive' started by Jake (JMJ), Jul 24, 2010.

1. Sep 9, 2010 #21

captaincane99

captaincane99

captaincane99

You have surpassed even the sublime "Computer Gain" with this one. Bravo!

2. Sep 13, 2010 #22

Derp

Derp

Derp

You are by far my favorite WG writer. I love everything you've ever written, and Im ecstatic that you're at it again. So far this might be my fave story yet.
    I still have a small amount of hope that you might one day feel the urge to finish Alien Takeover 2 (It was just starting to get good!), but this story is incredible so far. Keep up the excellent work.

3. Sep 27, 2010 #23

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

I eagerly await the next part.

4. Sep 28, 2010 #24

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

Same Here.

5. Sep 28, 2010 #25

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

The next part, sorry for the wait.

Jake (JMJ)

Unfortunately for Jim, he found out that not only was he able to repeat this event but that each time he did it was more enjoyable for him. In fact each day he finished work he would rush home to start an orgy of food and sex that was starting to take hold of his life. He was eating almost uncontrollably throughout the day and had to try his best to keep his emotions in check while doing so. Several times he finds himself starting to think about Tanya and Jasmine and had to stop himself from letting things getting too out of control.

His partner was starting to become a bit worried however with all the food he was consuming. He knew that Jim was never a healthy eater but he has never seen him eat like this. Steve can’t believe how much Jim is now eating per shift and how he can never seem to stop. He’s also hoping that he’ll stop stuffing his face long enough to buy better fitting clothes because as it stands, his clothes are not keeping up with his growth.

He watches his now overweight friend wobble in from his latest trip to the vending machine, his dress shirt showing severe gaps at the buttons as his now large paunch pushes out and over the waistband of his undersized slacks. As he munches contently on his purchase, his chins jostle and jiggle while he waddles back to his desk. In just five days from meeting his new friend, Jim has packed on over 80 pounds and is growing at a very fast rate. The plus sized detective drops his widened seat onto the chair and lets out a sigh as he recovers from all the movement. He is completely oblivious to his size and doesn’t even remember ever working out. All he thinks about is his next snack or meal and how much he can’t wait to get home and really let loose.

“What you got there, another snack? “

“Urp, Take 5 bars. I wanted to have something salty to go with the two subs I’m going to order in a few minutes,” Jim responds before cramming the last of the candy bar into his mouth.

Steve can’t believe his ears. He just saw his partner eat two bagels, pancakes and eggs for breakfast followed by half a dozen donuts and countless candy bars. “There is no way in hell you are still hungry man. I know that I like to eat too but even I can’t eat all that and we’re not that off in size. You sure you’re ok?”

“Yeah, of course I am. Just enjoying myself you know? Got to live life to the fullest,” he said before picking up the phone to place his order.

“I don’t know man, the way you are eating isn’t enjoying yourself, it’s like you can’t control yourself.”

Jim ignores the comment and places his order for a large meatball sub and a large turkey BLT and opens up his notebook to jot down a few things. The receiver hasn’t even been on the hook for more than twenty seconds before it rings again. The portly cop picks it up and thinking it’s the sub shop is about to add to his order when the voice on the other end brings him back.

“Detective Thompson? This is Tanya Morris. I just wanted to call and say hello.”

“Oh, hey Dr. Morris, how are you?” he stammers out, his face turning bright red as he stays on the phone.

“I’ve been ok. I just wanted to know if my tip the other day lead to anything productive?”

“Yeah we followed up on that but it turns out that nothing happened. We met a friend of theirs who says they weren’t fighting and people claim the two went home alone.”

“That’s good I guess, although it means we aren’t going out then” she says, chuckling on the other end.

Jim swallows hard on the other end and puts his candy bar down before continuing. “Well, we could, we could um, we could still go out you know. That’s if you want to,” he says nervously.

Tanya’s face lights up when she hears Jim ask that question. “Sure, I’d love to. I was thinking maybe dinner at Del Frisco’s steak house, I’ve heard good things.

“Oh yeah, that’s a great place! Let’s do it tonight!” Jim exclaims, excited more for the opportunity to eat the tasty steaks as opposed to seeing Tanya.

“Sounds good to me. I’ll see you there at 7 detective. Take care.“

Jim is all smiles as he hangs up the phone. He happily stuffs two candy bars into his mouth and takes a moment to enjoy everything. That warm feeling he’s been experiencing lately intensifies for a moment and he almost gets up to relieve himself but thinks better of it.

“So what was that all about partner?”

“Just, urp, just some business I had to attend to. Don’t worry about it too much. Besides, it’s almost lunch time then a quick patrol and the day is done!”

“I’m well aware of the Jim. You want to shoot some hoops or something after our shift ends, lord knows we could use the exercise,” the once heftier officer says while patting his own sizeable paunch.

“Nope, I’m, I’m going to go stop by and see that professor again and talk to him. His lecture the other day was really great and I want to discuss a few things with him.”

Steve shakes his head and is not happy hearing this. He has been very suspicious of the professor, thinking that he’s someone who leeches onto people to get what he wants out of them. At the very least he is under the impression that he wants some kind of donation out of Jim. “I don’t know man, there’s just something about that guy that I don’t like. He seemed very phony. Maybe that’s just me.”

His partner is not happy with this statement. “That man has done nothing to you and all I’ve heard the past few days is all negative shit about him. He’s a good man and you need to stop with this man, it’s not right. He’s done NOTHING TO YOU, NOTHING!”

Jim gets up and waddles to another of his co-workers desks to discuss a few things before leaving Steve there dumbfounded. Jim completely overreacted to the statements, defending this man more vehemently with each argument they’ve had. Steve senses something is really wrong with his friend but he can’t place his finger on it. He does suspect that it has something to do with his new friend and while he can’t prove anything, he’s going to definitely keep an eye out on a certain archeologist from now on.

Kenneth is still awaiting to hear from a certain police officer as he puts his feet up on the desk before lighting up a cigarette. Jasmine has taken an extended lunch, one that has gone on at least 3 hours. Regardless, the well versed historian is more than capable of answering the phone for himself while his secretary stuffs her face. He hears the door open and calls out to Jasmine, expecting her to waddle in but to his surprise and delight it is Jim who responds and makes his way to the professor’s office.

To say Kenneth is flabbergasted by James’ appearance would be the understatement of the century. The police officer has shot past chubby and straight into obesity. His fat thighs are obscured by his hanging gut that looked just about ready to burst from his shirt. He pulls up a chair and plops down, the chair creaking a bit with the added weight, providing Kenneth with another reminder that he had to remodel.

“Hi professor. Sorry for just showing up unexpectedly but I didn’t have your number so I had no way of getting in touch with you.”

“It’s ok James, it was rude of me to not give you my card. Here it is. There is also Jasmine’s cell phone number on there in case it’s an emergency.”

“Thank you professor.”

Kenneth flashes his trademark grin before lighting up again. “No problem officer, my door is always open. Now what can I do for you?”

“Just wanted to talk. Hey, are those Reeses pieces?”

“Yes, my secretary likes to leave candy out to snack on. Would you like some?”

Jim can’t control himself as he reaches out and grabs the oversized jar and begins popping them into his mouth. “That, that presentation that you did at Hunter College, it was really intriguing. It felt, burp, it felt like I was listening to someone who had been through the period.

“ I take my job very seriously, my friend. That’s why I’m good at it. I explore every angle and look for optimal results whenever I do something that’s why I never fail. However, even though I take that very seriously, I do like to have some fun with it. Have to mix work and pleasure.”

“Yeah, my job is important to me too, I feel a rush bringing a criminal in.”

Kenneth hears the front door close which signals Jasmine’s return. “Is that the only time you get a rush Jim?”

The still gorging cop ponders the question as he feels the warmth return to his body. “No, no it’s not.”

Sensing Jim’s growing discomfort, the professor decides to keep pushing the envelope. “How about when you eat? Does that give you pleasure?”

Jim stammers as his body tingles with excitement at the thought of eating even more. His heart rises and he begins to perspire uncontrollably. “Uh, uh, um, yes. Eating is a pleasurable experience for me” he says before wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Kenneth watches all of this and feels the energy pour into him. He is definitely growing in strength as the days press on and his powers of persuasion are almost back to one hundred percent. He can tell that Jim is almost at the precipice; he hopes a small push will get him over.

“Describe it for me, if that’s ok.”

“Well, trying all these kinds of foods excites my palate and has my taste buds begging for more. I feel that I’m letting myself down if I don’t eat enough to get full. The more I eat the more I want. It just seems to elevate my threshold and capacity with each snack I have. I need more professor and I don’t feel like I’m not living life to the fullest if I don’t overeat. It’s one of the few things in life now that I look forward to, eating so much that I can barely move. Once that happens I feel like I’ve accomplished something.”

Jim shifts in his seat as he feels his shirt get damp with sweat. He thinks of all of the eating sessions the past few days and finds himself getting very aroused. His stomach thankfully obscures one result of this from the professor but the way he is blushing does not. Kenneth can tell that Jim is hungry and horny at the moment and prods a little more.

“I know how you feel, that’s how I feel with my job. The look on people’s faces when you speak, the happiness at what you, ‘bring to the table’, so to speak, it’s invigorating is it not?”

Jim just nods his head.

“Is there anything else Jim, anything else that’s been on your mind lately?”

The flabby detective shoves another large handful of the chocolate peanut butter combination into his mouth and tries to remain somewhat composed. “Er, er no. That’s it. Just work, just work and food.”

“I know you are lying detective. I can you’ve been enjoying yourself which is good, but I also know that you are missing something, am I correct?”

The tubby cop fidgets in his seat, his gut flopping up and down as he feels himself losing it. The friction of his stomach against his penis is only further exciting him. His mind flashes images of Tanya and Jasmine naked, surrounded by food and them both cramming it into his eager maw. His breathing grows heavy and he picks up the pace with his gorging.

Knowing he has his prey right where he wants him, Kenneth pounces like a lion. “Maybe you’ll tell me later detective. Shit, where is that paper. Jasmine? Can you bring me the print out of my next lecture?”

“You, burp, got it Mr. McDowell.”

Jasmine makes her entrance a few moments later with the print out. She has seemingly kept pace with Jim in her own growth, coming a few dozen pounds shy of doubling her weight. She is chewing the last of her box of Dots, her two chins jiggling contently as she waddles further into her boss’ office. Her skirt hugs her body like a second skin, sharing each bulge and roll to the world, almost as if she is naked. Her breasts heave forward with each breath and bounce around unsupported by a bra. Her belly, while not the main benefactor of her gain has filled in significantly to the point where it overflows the waist band of her denim skirt. Her love handles have also benefited from her binging and cause her shirt to ride up, putting her stretch marks on display.

She turns her head back and sees Jim just sitting there eating. While she is almost positive he looks different from the last time she’s seen him, Jasmine focuses on something else. The sight of his stomach rolled out like that in front of him, his man boobs pressed tightly against his dress shirt has her thinking of other things. His hips are clearly overflowing the chair and she can see that his thighs too are able to completely engulf the poor seat. Her mind fills with thoughts of the two of them engaging in intercourse, both having eaten their fair share of food before the foreplay starts. The jolt through her body has her panties getting wet, at which point she decides to have fun.

“Do you have the print out Jasmine?”

She hands the paper to her employer while Jim watches on. The zaftig Latin secretary bends over (to the best of her ability in too tight clothes) and stays there, pretending to show her boss something on the sheet. He sees her skirt ride up further, exposing her cellulite covered saddle bags that are drooping down onto equally cellulite covered thighs. Knowing he is watching she shifts again, her belly brushing the desk but more importantly causing her black thong to be on full display. She shifts one more time and as her thighs brush together she feels herself becoming almost completely overwhelmed with arousal, wanting nothing more than to take Jim right then and there.

Her admirer too is lost in his lust. He face is now drenched with dollops of sweat as his control is at it’s breaking point. He leans forward again to get a better view and feels his gut brush his shaft once more. He is close to climaxing and continues to lean forward to now grab at Jasmine’s exposed behind. However, he underestimates the size of his paunch and in one move knocks the jar of candy to the floor and shatters the glass, waking him from his lust induced malaise before he jumps in the air as quick as he can.

“Oh fuck. Fuck! Professor, I’m so sorry. Here, here’s a twenty, I hope this covers the cost for the jar and the candy.”

“No no it’s ok my boy. I’ll clean this up in a minute. You can sit back down now.”

“I really can’t. I have plans tonight. I, I can’t break them. I’m sorry professor. Goodbye Professor, goodbye Jasmine.”

The portly officer turns and waddles as fast as he can, his entire body seemingly rebelling against him as he moves. Jasmine stares at him and feels the warm sensation burn her lower regions as her mind continues to be flooded with thoughts of sex. Kenneth can literally smell the sex she is exuding and laughs. He dismisses her to allow her the opportunity she needs to relieve herself.

Jim is breathing heavily by the time he gets on his train. He can’t believe he almost accosted that secretary and allowed his primal urges to get to him. His base instincts are getting harder and harder to contain but now that he’s on the train he is calm. He plops down on the chair and regains his breath and tries to get calm. The only thing he should be focusing on is dinner with Tanya, which his gut agrees with as it starts to rumble loudly.

Back in the office, the chain smoking intellect is sitting at his desk and lighting up once more. He takes a deep pull and exhales, thinking about what has just transpired. He knows both Jasmine and Jim are almost his but he knows tonight will not be the night they cave. He still needs to figure out what Jim has done to make him so susceptible to his magic but that can wait for another night. With the wave of a hand the glass jar is now restored and back on the table, once more filled with candy. Grabbing the keys to a car he almost never drives, Kenneth decides to go for a ride. He bids Janice adieu and makes his way to the garage where his vehicle is stored. The black Volvo is squeaky clean due to lack of use but tonight it’s going to help him find his next victim, whoever it may be.

6. Sep 29, 2010 #26

Perry White

Perry White

Perry White

Library Editor

This is probably the best story in all of Recent Additions at the moment. I love what you're doing with it, its pacing, direction, and description. So far it's being beautifully written.

Each post leaves me yearning for more, and wondering what will happen. I pray that you finish this one through to the end. It deserves it.

Exceptional. :)

7. Oct 5, 2010 #27

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Glad everyone is enjoying it so far. I hope to finish up the draft of the next chapter by the end of this week.

Thanks again.

Jake (JMJ)

8. Oct 5, 2010 #28

Perry White

Perry White

Perry White

Library Editor

I await it patiently and eagerly! :eat2:

9. Nov 15, 2010 #29

barazion

barazion

barazion

Jake-

I await your next installment. This story has so much potential and as the old tv show said, It is a city that never sleeps...

10. Nov 16, 2010 #30

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

I also await the next installment

11. Nov 19, 2010 #31

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Sorry for such a long delay and only a short chapter, lot going on at the moment in life. This is just a brief taste of what's to come in the next chapters.

Hope you all enjoy.

Jake (JMJ)

Driving around lower Manhattan, Kenneth tries to sense his next target amongst all the other amazing sights and sounds that the city has to offer. Several near misses have gotten him frustrated as he passes Chinatown and heads in the vicinity of the South Street Seaport. The energy he feels from the streets almost overwhelms him but he takes a deep breath and refocuses. As he pulls up to a light, he hears a tap at the window. Turning, he sees a very short woman, roughly five feet, standing outside the door. She is wearing a halter top which is incredibly low cut that shows off her fake breasts, and a pair of ill fitting jean shorts which show off her thin thighs. She pushes her straight black hair from her face and smiles at the professor before he opens the window. She pokes her head in and allows him glance at her impressive cleavage.

“Hey there handsome, you all alone tonight?” The Asian woman asks.

“Why yes, yes I am miss.”

“Diamond, call me Diamond, honey.” She replies before leaning even further in. “You want some company?”

Kenneth senses where the conversation is going and grins. He can already tell this woman is ripe with potential and would be an easy mark. “Only in New York does the entertainment come to you” he says to himself. “I do in fact want a little company Diamond. What exactly do you have in mind?”

The prostitute adjusts her top and licks her lips as she strikes a seductive pose. “Anything you want sugar. I just have to ask, are you a cop?”

The question makes him laugh. “Oh no, I’m definitely not a cop, I have next to no morals. Hop on in and let’s go have some fun.”

Kenneth drives away with his new charge and lights up a cigarette. He has a very creepy look on his face as he drives through a few back streets back past Wall Street. Diamond doesn’t pay him much mind as she gets comfortable in the passenger seat before she pops some gum into her mouth.

“Just so you know, my rates are 100 for oral, 500 for the old fashioned way and a grand for anything over an hour.”

“Those are pretty steep rates my dear, don’t you think?”

The comment does not please the young business woman who gets ticked off. “Well pal, if that’s an issue you can let me and my amazing tits out of the car. I can make that money off of any guy and if you’re too good then too bad for you” she says as she pops her gum loudly.

The archeologist inhales from his cigarette and ponders the statement before changing radio stations to old rock and roll. He taps his finger on the steering wheel and chuckles. “Oh, I’m sure you’ll be paid well. Those aren’t real though are they?”

She’s caught off guard by such an open statement and at first has no response. Her surprise turns back into anger as the diminutive woman lashes out. “What? What the fuck kind of question is that?”

“I was just trying to get to know you a little better is all. I mean, with the prices you charge, I am entitled to a little information, don’t you think?”

Diamond doesn’t know what to make of this strange guy who picked her up and is seriously contemplating leaving. However, just as she’s about to reach for the door, a sudden warmth rushes over her. She can’t describe it but it’s as if all of her senses are on fire. She shifts in her seats as she feels her thong press up against her pubic area, Her crotch gets damp and she pulls back from the door. “Ah, you’re right. They are fake. My daddy said I needed them for the clients so I had them done. I couldn’t get by with just average tits and a nice ass.”

“I would strongly disagree with him. Besides, fake isn’t the way to go. You have to be natural. I think I can help you with that though.”

Just as she’s about to process that last statement, a wave of hunger hits her body like a ton of bricks. She spots a McDonalds across the street and as she does her stomach rumbles audibly. “Ugh, I should have eaten something before I started working.”

“Oh don’t worry about it, we can stop to get some food if you’re hungry. In fact, I insist that I get my date some dinner. You allergic to anything?”

“No, why?”

“Just being careful my dear. You hold tight and I’ll ensure you are no longer hungry.”

Normally, Diamond would never allow herself to be caught dead eating McDonalds, especially when with a customer, but his voice has had such an effect on her that she can’t say no. The dampness has only increased since they stopped and the warm feeling has reached a new height that only escalates when she sees him exit the fast food restaurant with his arms filled with bags. Her mouth waters as she realizes it’s all for her and starts clapping her hands excitedly as he returns to the car. Unable to resist, she tears into the first bag and immediately stuffs a Big Mac into her face. He hasn’t even gotten out of the parking space and Diamond has already finished off one bag and is eagerly going into the next, her energy filling Kenneth up. He laughs and lights up another cigarette before turning on the XM radio.

“You know, back in my day, we all would have scoffed at the idea that this technology would exist. Now there seems to be no limit to what can be done when you put your mind to it. I’m very impressed.

He turns down another street and decides to head back towards mid-town. As he does he turns to see that Diamond is cramming fries into her greedy mouth by the handful, making sure to check each bag for stragglers. He looks down and sees that she’s already putting on weight and has a very noticeable pot belly.

“Looks like this will be a quickie” he says to himself. “No matter, night is still young, right Diamond?”

“Mmmph! Oh my god, this food is fucking amazing! It’s like an orgasm with each bite!” She exclaims while devouring more goodies. The pleasure she is experiencing at the moment is the greatest she’s ever had in her life. The heat emanating from her body is enough to heat the car which is why the driver rolls down the window.

“Very good. I’m glad you are enjoying yourself. Oops, looks like you’re running low on food there huh? Guess we’ll have to replenish your supply. I’ll just keep on driving around, see if we can’t find you something better to munch on.“

Kenneth turns the radio back on and scans through it before turning to the Beatles song, “Revolution”. He taps his hand on the steering wheel and just hums along to the words as he cruises through the streets towards the FDR.

“Ah the Beatles, some group you know? I’ll tell you, I wish I would have had the chance to meet John Lennon, I have a feeling he’d have provided me with a lot of fun”, he remarks before lighting another cigarette.

As they drive, Diamond continues with her gorging, her body not able to get enough food in it. She is sweating profusely and her panties are soaked due to the excitement from the rush of food. The escort barely notices as her jean shorts lose their button and her potbelly starts forcing the zipper down a notch. Her breasts have also lost all silicon due to Kenneth’s powers and her hips are starting to spread and cover more of the passenger seat. She tosses a few more nuggets into her wanting mouth and shudders as her senses are overloaded. A stray hand reaches down to the front of her pants and strokes her crotch, tempting her to pause from her gluttony to relieve herself, but before she can she catches whiff of a snack wrap. Without hesitation she removes her wandering hand and goes back to her feast, munching noisily as the car cruises around Manhattan.

The drive is going along nicely until the professor looks into his pack of cigarettes and realizes he only has one left. He puts it in his mouth and lights it up before getting off of the FDR. He glances over at his latest play thing and can tell that she’s pretty much out of food .

“Alright my dear, I need to get some more Parliaments and I can tell you are still hungry, am I right” he asks, taking a long drag from the cigarette.

“Yes, burp, yes. Can we stop, urp, and get more daddy?”

“Shouldn’t be a problem, let’s go make a quick pit stop.”

He pulls over on a corner by West 31st street and gets out and runs into a bodega to get a few more packs of cigarettes before he goes back into the car to find another spot to take his guest but upon opening his door he finds that she is no longer there. He turns around frantically and runs back in the bodega to check for her but doesn’t find her. He scans the street until he looks up to see a pizza parlor. He detects her energy pattern emanating from inside and walks in to see her at the counter, placing a massive order.

Diamond’s client watches as she presses up against the counter top, her pale stomach bumping into the cold tile and giving her a chill. She steps back and that draws Kenneth’s attention to her lower half. Her newly formed love handles pour over the sides of the jean shorts and her ass has grown enough that the seat of the pants is dangerously close to bursting apart. He makes an adjustment so as not to create a scene but even in a larger size her outfit still looks somewhat ridiculous on the still growing woman. As the words exit her mouth, rivulets of drool land on the counter as the hunger and anticipation increase.

“So, er, miss, let me see if I got this right” says the befuddled worker by the register. “You want, two sausage pies, two meatball, one grandma style, two cheese calzones, and a dozen garlic knots?”

The plump prostitute claps her hands together and nods her head, her flabbier arms jiggling with the movement. “Oh, and also a diet coke.”

The skinny employee just shakes his head in disbelief and rings up the total. “That comes to 103.73. Cash or charge?”

“Oh, urp, I don’t seem to have my purse on me. I have to go to my car and get it.”

This does not make the young man happy as he just grunts and begins to vent his displeasure. “Look lady, maybe this is some kind of joke to you but you just place a pretty substantial order and until I see some sort of payment, I’m not putting it in” he proclaims before emphatically pounding his hand on the marble.

“It’s ok my friend, the lady is with me. How much does she owe” Kenneth asks while pulling out his wallet.

“The bill is 103.73.”
    “Here you go, hopefully this will entice you to have the food prepared quickly,” he says before handing the man a fresh hundred dollar bill and a twenty.

“I’ll try, the two pizzas with toppings and the knots have to be made but the grandma pie and the calzones are ready they just need to be heated up, unless you two want them cold.”

Diamond gets impatient and thrusts her fuller figure back into the counter. “I want whatever you have now! I’m hungry,” she exclaims as her belly yet again flops onto the marble.

The poor employee sighs and goes about getting the food. He has someone help him and follows them to a table and places the pie down along with the calzones. “When the foods done I’ll bring it over.”

The statement falls on a deaf ear as Diamond is already in the process of finishing off her first slice, remnants of grease and tomato sauce on her face. Unlike the last time when Kenneth knew he had some convincing to do with his playthings, in this instance he knows the inevitable is coming so he just sits back and enjoys as the once petite woman pushes herself into obesity. He admires how her body takes on an apple shape as her breasts and belly are clearly the beneficiaries of her feast. Once DD breasts aided by silicon become natural DD’s and make their way to the next letter as she crams the second calzone into her plump face, her newly formed double chin jostling as she chews.

As her chest grows her stomach has not only kept up but has now surpassed it as it pours onto her fat thighs and obscures her lap. By the time the four other pies arrive, the once lithe Asian has passed 250 pounds and is still piling them on as she reaches in for more food and her stomach hit’s the table and almost knocks over her soda. Kenneth grabs it before it can fall and places it by him to allow her to easy access to her targets. Her body is on fire with passion as she stuffs the first meatball slice in, her crotch literally flooded as she picks up her eating.

Knowing that he may as well just get it over with, Kenneth leans in to his “escort” and taps her on a cushioned shoulder to get her attention. “How much are you enjoying yourself, Diamond?”

“It’s, it’s amazing right now. I, oh god, I’m so close to cumming. I feel it. Do you want me daddy?”

“While that is a very tempting offer, I’m going to have to decline. Watching you eat right now is all I need to do. Let me ask you though, what you’re feeling right now, do you want to experience this over and over for the rest of your days on this planet?”

Shuddering with excitement, Diamond bites into a meat covered slice and moans in ecstasy. “Fuck, oh fuck, yes. Yessssss daddy, I want it all the time.”

With his prey finally under his spell, Kenneth waves his hand in the air and Diamond’s outfit magically changes into a blue spandex dress which hugs her enlarged body like a second skin. While no one notices this, including Diamond, her body begins to quake as she explodes with a thunderous orgasm. She squeals as the pressure that had been building up since getting in the car is finally released. Where her blubbery thighs meet are sticky from her sexual juices and become more difficult to spread as she tries to spread them to allow her gut room to relax. She shifts in her seat and lets her hips flow over the chair while going for more food.

“Enjoy what’s left my dear, then I’ll take you back. I think you’ve earned more than earned your fee,” the professor says as he hands her another pie.

By the time she’s finished eating all her food, the formerly diminutive prostitute is close to being full but still longs for more substance. Kenneth tells her to wait in the car as he goes to the front to get her some going away goodies. Her waddle is slow and pronounced as she is still unaccustomed to being this large. She pushes the seat back as far as it can go to allow some breathing for her over inflated body. She waits impatiently for more food and almost rips her customers hands off when he goes to hand her the five heroes he just bought.

Kenneth takes his time heading back downtown, enjoying his cigarettes while he ponders what Jasmine and Jim are up to at the moment. He is filled with joy imagining them both stuffing their faces and lusting after one another. He realizes this is the most fun he’s had in his prolonged life time and can’t wait to see them both again. As he takes this imagery in, Diamond reminds him through a food muffled sound that they are back to where they started. He grins and just stops the car at a corner.

“Well my dear, looks like we are back to square one. I want you to know I had a great time tonight, I trust you did as well.”

The now obese woman nods her head, three chins bobbing along with her head. She turns to him and gives him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles as he watches her moon shaped face move away, her eyes almost fully closed due to the excess fat in her cheeks. She plops the remains of her last sandwich and chews before taking the stack of hundred dollar bills from his hands.

“Thanks again doll.”

Diamond opens the car door and struggles out, her over taxed dress groaning as she does so. Her gut has now drooped down lower than the hem line and rests just above her knees, the pale skin covered in stretch marks and rolls of flesh. Her breasts, once perky pieces of plastic are now orbs of fat that sag down to where her stomach used to sit. Her thighs are columns of fat and cellulite, rolling against one another and chaffing her skin and she waddles onto the street. An ass that used to be heart shaped is now just a bulging shelf, quivering with each step she takes and causing the dress to rise up and reveal each dimple that now resides on each cheek. Her 400 plus pound body is not what it used to be but she still makes a decent living, one filled with sex and food purchases from all her clients. All in all, Diamond is very happy with her new existence.

She labors back to the corner as Kenneth pulls away, glad that he has found some enjoyment for the night. He lights up another cigarette and drives back onto the streets of New York City, hoping to hear from Jim again soon, and also hoping the obese cop comes to his senses and allows himself some pleasure and a release from his secretary. If everything goes according to plan, it’ll be sooner rather than later.

12. Nov 23, 2010 #32

Blargface123

Blargface123

Blargface123

this is getting better and better. I really need to hear about jasmine's transformation even more! fantastic.

13. Dec 9, 2010 #33

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

I can wait for the next part. The wait is killing me.

14. Jan 10, 2011 #34

captaincane99

captaincane99

captaincane99

Great story!

15. Feb 5, 2011 #35

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. I'm currently working on the next chapter, still need to finish the draft before I'll post it. Hopefully work lets me have a free day so I can get it up sooner rather than later.

Thanks again.

Jake (JMJ)

16. Feb 5, 2011 #36

barazion

barazion

barazion

17. Feb 5, 2011 #37

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

Can't wait for it! Hope it's really good!

18. Mar 6, 2011 #38

Derp

Derp

Derp

I check Dim Forums every night on the off chance that you have uploaded the next installment to what might be my fave WG story of all time. Keep up the truly amazing work.

19. Mar 6, 2011 #39

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Sorry to keep you all waiting for so long. Here is the next part. It's a little short but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Thanks.

Jake (JMJ)

Across town, Jim arrives late to dinner with Tanya, who has already sat down and is on her second glass of wine. He waddles in, his face flushed and his clothes are disheveled as he had to run a block from the train station. He drops into his seat and tries to get comfortable, the seat not cooperating with his widened hips and tree trunk thighs. The obese cop chugs his water to recover and then finally says hello to his date.

“Hi Jim” Tanya says as she takes a sip of red wine. “I almost thought you were going to stand me up, glad you didn’t” she states before smiling at him.

“Sorry, huff, about that, my train was delayed and I had to run the two blocks over here. I have years of smoking so it, ugh, it wasn’t easy” he exclaims before stuffing a piece of bread into his mouth. “How’s the food here? I’m starving!”

Tanya just grins as she signals for the waiter. “You’ll love the food here, I used to come here with my dad and he couldn’t stop raving about how good it is. I usually just get the chicken salad or the chicken. I have to watch what I eat otherwise I’d be a house!” she exclaims.

Jim’s mind wanders to the image of Jasmine bending over at the mentioning of the word house. He grabs another slice other bread and coats it in butter and scarf’s it down while he continues to struggle in a chair designed for a much slimmer person. He tries getting closer to the table but his stomach keeps bumping into the table and impedes his progress. “So, how was your day?”

“It was ok, pretty busy, how about you?”

Still recovering from his short run, Jim stammers with his response. “It, it was ok. Lunch was good, I had those heroes from that deli by my precinct. They were so good! Then I had some of those street vendor pretzels before I grabbed a dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme! I don’t know what it is but since I quit smoking I’ve been eating non-stop!”

Tanya smiles and finishes her glass of wine. “That’s very good. I just had a salad for lunch. I have to watch what I eat otherwise I’d blow up pretty quickly. My family is all large so it’s a constant struggle for me but I manage.” She adjusts her skirt and lifts her arm to wave down the waitress. “It’s good though that you are able to enjoy yourself Jim, not many people can do that.”

The grey haired woman sees Tanya’s arm and turns back towards the table. She watches the couple in their chairs and can’t believe the stark contrast between the two, not only in size but in presentation. Tanya is dressed in a very professional blouse and skirt while Jim is all disheveled and sweaty from his “run”. The waitress shrugs this off and maintains her composure.

“Welcome to Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House. My name is Ronnie and I’ll be your server tonight. Can I get you something to drink?

“I’ll have another glass of Merlot”, Tanya replies.

“A cherry coke for me, and can you add some grenadine to that?”

Ronnie jots it down in her book and smiles. “That’s fine. Can I start you two off with some appetizers?

Jim’s eyes light up as he thinks of food once again. “Yes, I’ll have the chilled shrimp tasting for five, two orders of the crab cakes, an order of onion rings and an order of the ahi tuna tartare. You want anything, Tanya?”

Both Tanya and the waitress stare at him in disbelief. Tanya shakes her head and says no as the waitress walks away from the table to put in the order. Jim’s stomach begins to rumble audibly and he pats it to settle it before reaching in to grab another slice of bread, the buttons on his shirt gapping at every thread.

“Sorry about that. I told you since I quit smoking that I haven’t been able to stop eating. “

“It’s ok Jim, just make sure you don’t eat any of my dinner!” She says in a joking manner before taking a sip of water.

Jim is still trying to get comfortable in his chair but is having little success. The combination of too tight clothing and too tight confines of the seat are severely affecting the way the cop is presenting himself as he tries to remain composed in front of his date. His slacks are pulling on his thighs and he kicks himself for not wearing something more loose fitting to dinner.

“Good. It’s strange but I never knew food tasted this good before I quit. I guess that rumor about smoking affecting your palate was true. Still, if it wasn’t for my friend Kenneth, I probably would still be smoking.”

“It sounds like he’s a good friend then if he was able to convince you to quit. Smoking is horrible for your health.

“He is” Jim responds before wiping a bit of sweat from his forehead with his napkin. “Interestingly, I met him while investigating the death of that couple.”

Tanya rolls her eyes in disgust the second Jim mentions the couple. She thinks about the autopsy and gags. “Oh those two fat people. I’ll tell you, that had to be the nastiest crime scene I’ve ever witnessed. I had to take two showers that night to get that stench off of my body. Ugh, there’s a thing as letting yourself go but that was ridiculous! And to choke on cake while taking it from behind? That’s such a terrible way to go, don’t you think?”

“Er, I guess.”

The forensic scientist isn’t done with her rant. “ Those two were gross. How could you let yourself get to that size? They were over 500 pounds! Can you believe that?”

Jim barely pays attention as his thoughts go back to the crime scene. In his mind he replaces the dead couple and inserts himself and Jasmine into the scene, him handing her a chocolate layer cake before pulling her sweats down and taking her from behind as she buries her face in the cake. He imagines her overstuffed behind bouncing against him in a wave of flesh as the two proceed in intercourse. His mind races as he next imagine himself on a bed and Tanya is in a nightgown, shoving pastry after pastry into his mouth, all the while she is reaching under his stomach and stroking his enlarged member until he explodes. At the table he feels that familiar feeling in his pants as his penis begins to rub against his underbelly. He tries desperately to think of something else but it’s no use, he’s already in the zone. The now obese cop gets flush as he becomes increasingly horny and hungry and he leans in and gulps his soda but in doing so he begins to get the hiccups.

“Oh, looks like someone has the hiccups. There is an easy way to cure that, have some of this bread and swallow it very quickly.”

Jim takes the basket from her and stuffs the last two pieces of bread into his mouth. As he goes to put the basket back down he accidentally brushes up against Tanya’s hand and sends a jolt through her body, almost as if it’s static electricity. She is dazed for a moment and tries to shake the cobwebs out while the waitress returns with their appetizers.

“These smell SO GOOD!” Jim screams as he begins to stuff his face.

The smells hit Tanya’s noise and she finds herself uncharacteristically drooling. Her stomach sends a shot of pain to her brain to signal that it’s starving. Years of dieting however make her refrain for a moment as she sips on more of her wine, trying to maintain her discipline.

“Oh man, they taste even better than they smell! Tanya, you have to try one!”

“I, no. I can’t Jim. If I do they’ll have to wheel me out of here” she says as she shifts in her chair.

“Just try this crab cake, they melt in your mouth!”

Tanya is about to politely decline again but before she can, Jim has already thrust the treat into her lips and into her mouth. She swallows and is about to yell at him for being rude but she then feels her taste buds explode and realizes he was right. Her control switch blows a fuse and she is lost in the flavor. She grabs the plate of ahi and begins stuffing her face. Decades of dieting have deprived her and Tanya is seemingly trying to make up for that in just one sitting. She devours the tuna rapidly and then makes her way to the crab cakes.

Each bite sends a warm feeling through her body accepts each calorie filled treat with eagerly and wanting more. She has never experienced this before and she tried ecstasy once in college. She even feels a bit of wetness in her panties as she keeps stuffing her face, thinking of even more food she can eat both during and after this date ends.

Jim meanwhile is not even aware of what is going on with Tanya, he is just too busy focusing on what is going to be eaten first to pay her any mind. However, each piece of food that he is ingesting is bringing him closer and closer to catastrophe. All his eating, all his sweating, all the movements have pushed his shirt to the absolute limit and the buttons are just about ready to rip off. He is still ignoring this fact as the appetizers are helping stave off his horniess for the moment but it may be at the cost of his modesty.

Tanya plops the last crab cake into her mouth and smiles. She’s never experienced such good food before and is a little upset that there is nothing left. Just as she is about to look for the waitress to order something else, she spots an onion ring that has avoided her and Jim’s senses as it rests underneath a napkin. Without even thinking, she lunges at it and just as she grabs it she bumps into the soda and sends it flying onto her date who jumps up from the cold beverage. The quick motion sends his top two shirt buttons flying as well as his bottom buttons as well, exposing much of his fat stomach and flabby moobs to the public.

“Jim! I’m so sorry! Let me help you!” Tanya exclaims as she rushes to his side.

Completely embarrassed by this, Jim brushes her off and rushes back out the door as all eyes focus on the scene as he runs out of the restaurant. Tanya, while feeling remorse for what has just happened, is actually a little excited by the fact that she just got to see that much of Jim in the flesh. She doesn’t know why but she really thought he looked hot with his stomach hanging out and stretch marks all over his chest. She feels the wetness start to grow again but turns her attention to the waitress who has just come running over.

“Is everything alright miss?” Ronnie asks.

“We just had a little accident is all. I’d like the check though if that is ok. “

The waitress goes to process the check while Tanya grabs the onion ring that started the whole incident and shoves it into her mouth. She thinks that she had better call Jim to see if he’s ok, but only after she orders some take out first. She can’t figure out why but for some reason she is incredibly hungry.

joswitch likes this.
  20. Mar 7, 2011 #40

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

Finally a new part!