• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Return - by Jake (JMJ) (~BBW, ~BHM, Gluttony, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake (JMJ)

Editor's Note: This first post is a small excerpt posted as a teaser for the story that starts in post #6.

[Author’s Note:]Hello again everyone. I've finally dusted off the old computer and decided to start writing again. I've been doing a lot of story boarding on other projects but finally decided to try my hand again after reading some of the good stories that have been posted recently.

This is just a little taste of things to come.

Enjoy.

Jake (JMJ)

Seated on the plane, Kenneth still tried to get used to his new surroundings. While the real Kenneth was all but removed from this plane of existence, a small fraction still remained and that part still had a fear of flying. His assistant, Janice, was still going on and on about the cave and the fact that they had not found anything. Even as the engines roared and the airliner soared into the sky, the petite raven haired novice archeologist continued to annoy her ward.

“I hate to be a pest Janice, but do you think you could possibly keep your voice down? I know you are very curious to wonder why I came out of the cave so suddenly but we can discuss this more later. I still hate to fly you know.”

“Well”, she began to reply, “I just think that since you don’t like flying this will help distract you so you don’t think of us moving through the sky at incredible speeds!”

Kenneth was very tempted to blow his cover and strangle her right then and there, but suddenly he felt something that he hadn’t felt in centuries. It started out slowly as a warm sensation but it continued to build and build until he was sweating there on the somewhat cool airplane. He looked over at his assistant then realized what it was. Janice, although always dressed like she was going to knitting class or a book club meeting, was in fact someone who had some skeletons in her closet. Turns out that in high school, she and her friends had tried voodoo to get revenge on a cheerleader who was playing pranks on them. When that had failed, she decided to take matters into her own hands by deliberately soaking the walk way to her car with floor wax, causing the poor cheerleader to slip and fall, breaking her ankle and forcing her to retire from the sport she loved. Grinning, Kenneth now realized he had something to keep his mind occupied while he flew back home.

“You know”, he smiled as the lips poured from his mouth, “It’s been a little while since we got something to eat, you must be famished.”

At first, Janice paid no attention to what he was saying, only wondering where this intense rush of warm air was coming from. Before she could ask though, she felt her stomach start to rumble and her nose began to pick up the scent of something edible, coming from her boss’ direction. She then turned to him to notice that he was reaching for his carry on bag, hefting the once slight item onto his lap.

“What do you have in there Kenny?”

“I always like to bring along a few snacks for when I travel,” he exclaimed before finally opening up the bag to reveal a treasure trove of candy. “Help yourself to as much as you’d like.”

Janice looked at the bag and immediately gulped. She normally didn’t like sweets but today for some reason they looked delectable. She looked back to the front of the plane, trying to avoid making herself look like a pig but the smells and warm air kept bringing her focus back on the bag. Kenneth, sensing she was struggling to fight the urges, began goading her on.

“It’s ok to have a few, I promise I won’t let anyone know. Besides, most of this stuff is low in sugar and fat in case you are trying to watch your figure.”

“No, no I don’t, er. I just don’t normally like that kind of stuff. You can just, you can put that bag away because I won’t, wait, are those Reese’s Peanut Butter cups?”

Knowing he had her in his grasps, he quickly did some changing of the contents of the bag, making almost all the candy aside from a few others Reese’s. As he shook his head to inform her that they were in fact her favorite candy, he slyly plucked one from the bag and put it in her sweaty hand. It felt like an eternity before she caved in but it really was only two seconds. She greedily unwrapped the chocolate and peanut butter confection and stuffed it into her mouth, the two flavors melting perfectly in her mouth and sending waves of pleasure through her body. She didn’t even ask his permission for another and just reached in for more. After a few times of this he just smiled and put the bag on her lap and let herself stuff herself without bothering him. It looked like it was going to be a relaxing flight for him after all.

Janice was lost in her gluttony even as changes were occurring in her body. Each treat was like an orgasm in her mouth that sent shivers down her entire body, a body mind you that seemed to be growing by the minute. Kenneth enjoyed watching her swell up: first her stomach began to push out like she was stuffed with a hose, it inflated slowly but soon it made it’s presence known as it pushed against the fabric of her t-shirt. He then noticed that her pale thighs were starting to take up more of the khaki shorts she had on than when she arrived on the plane. Her flat chest, a source of constant embarrassment for her also began to fill out, subtly at first but then tried making up for lost time and caused her bra to start exerting itself for the first time in it’s existence. A gain of 17 pounds in about two hours wasn’t much but Kenneth was relaxed, the flight was over 11 hours.

As she gorged, the formerly rail thin assistant wondered why the plane, which normally was kept at a low temperature to allow passengers to relax, was so warm. She also wondered too why even with all the heat she was feeling, the candies were not somewhat melty when she opened them. “Surely the heat would have affected them by now, right?” she thought to herself.

“Hey, er, burp, Kenny? Do you feel warm?”

The question was a simple one but one that had more meaning for him as it made him realize that his powers were still not at full power. “No, I’m fine right now, in fact a little chilly, why do you ask?”

“I don’t know, I just feel really warm right now” she stated as she wiped a dribble of chocolate off of her lips.

“If you’re warm maybe you should rest. I’ll just put the chocolate back under my seat and then you can…”

“NO!” she screamed. “I mean no it’s ok. I’ll be alright. Just a little warm, no need for me to sleep or anything. Thanks though Kenny.”

Reassured that she was fine, Janice returned to her gluttony which prompted another evil grin from Kenneth. His powers may not have been at 100% but they were more than enough to get this one down the wrong path. He only hoped she wouldn’t deny him that wonderful energy when the fateful question was asked. But, that was still a little while to go from now. In the meantime, he’d enjoy the show as she continued to stuff herself.

She had picked up her eating by the time they were approaching Frankfurt and Kenny could tell that she was right about at the juncture where he would either claim her or have to release his hold on her, well somewhat anyway. He watched as struggled out of her seat to use the rest room, candy still in the bag but now almost finished. Her face was a mess of sweat and chocolate but the effect was very becoming for her. The sunken cheekbones were gone as she had filled out, her face becoming more cherubic as she put on weight. The tan t-shirt she had on had definitely seen better days as it had gone from baggy to now ridiculously tight. Her arms were forcing the sleeves to tear and her chubby arms now jiggled as she tugged on the chair to lift herself up. Once standing, her breasts thrusted themselves forward and bounced as the plane hit a bit of turbulence. Janice’s shirt rode up revealing her very flabby gut and equally flabby love handles that jiggled delightfully as she turned to walk to the restroom.

Her poor khaki shorts were even worse off than her overloaded bra and t-shirt. What had once been a rather small, bony behind had developed into a very “ghetto booty”, two bouncing cheeks that were stuffed to the limit in ill fitting shorts, a very noticeable panty line showing for those who watched her walk away. Her thighs jiggled as she made her way to the back of the plane, the pale flesh jostling with each step as she wasn’t accustomed to them being so close together. All in all, Kenneth estimated she had put on just over 60 pounds in the four hours since they took off and while she wouldn’t notice anything while in the bathroom, she would soon question why her clothes were so tight and starting to burst. He did increase the size of her pants just a tad before she went in, just so that she’d be able to pull them up over her chunky thighs when she was finished. He just hoped that she would submit to the temptation he was about to throw at her.

Once back in her now smaller seat, Janice immediately went back to glutting herself on the candy. The pleasure from before seemed to have intensified from before, each bite now forcing her to shake in ecstasy and caused significant “wetness” in a certain area. In fact, her breathing and sweating intensified in correlation to her eating. She kept pushing more and more sweets into her mouth as she realized that they were the source of her excitement. Janice began to rock a bit in her seat as she got more and more excited, the eating thankfully muffling her mouth so no one noticed just exactly what she was doing, because even his powers couldn‘t make them deaf. She didn’t think this flight could get much better but just before she was about to get her great release, she realized she was out of candy. Frantically, she stuck her plump face in the bag and vainly searched for more candy but alas, the bag was empty.

He watched her as her efforts to find more food were futile. She turned to him, a pathetic look on her chocolate filled face, beads of sweat dripping onto her even tighter t-shirt. She was clearly aroused because her nipples were hard as glass as they rested on her substantial gut. He could tell she was his but had to ask her regardless.

“Still hungry Janice?”

The woman was lost in emotions and couldn’t resist yelling, “Oh god yes, god yes!”

He laughed as he reached under his seat and produced another, even larger bag, this one filled with Reese’s Peanut butter flavored brownies. He unzipped the bag and her eyes lit up as she saw the goods. She lunged for them but he pulled it away so she couldn’t get her pudgy hands on them.

“Let me ask you Janice, do you like the feelings you are going through right now? The indulging, the food, the pleasure it is causing you?”

She nodded her head, her first and still growing second chin jiggled in unison. She was just so hot and wanted to keep experiencing all those wonderful feelings. “Yes, Kenny, I feel fantastic right now. I’m sooo hungry though, please, please give me those brownies!”

“Are you saying that you want to enjoy a life like this, indulging yourself everyday until you are satisfied? Not being content to live in moderation but to be, shall we say, a glutton?”

“I don’t know why you are asking this but if it’ll give me those brownies then yes,” she replied, her stomach growling even fiercer now. “Can I have them now?”

He smiled, knowing she was now his. His body was filled with a rush as he added another one to his collection. She lost her breath for a second before recovering, the warm she had felt before returning and her hunger and sexuality desired to be fulfilled. He placed the bag on her flabby thighs and smiled.

“Here you go Janice. I promise you, once you are done with this bag, you’ll be more satisfied then you ever have been before in your life. Bon appetit.”

By then Janice didn’t care what he said as she resumed her gorging, enjoying each moist baked good more and more. Kenneth waved his hand and increased the size of her clothes, noticing that the recent pop was her stomach bursting through her pants. He brought them up to several sizes, hoping they would last until they landed back in New York. Taking one last glance at Janice, who was happily munching on a large chunk of brownie, her now fully double chinned face jiggling, he realized that they probably wouldn’t last the entire trip, but he’d take care of that when he needed to. For now, he was going to sleep, the sounds of gorging and moaning putting him in a blissful slumber.

Latest posts

Back