• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Shampoo - by Bastani (~BBW, ~~WG, Sci-Fi)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bastani

~BBW, ~~WG, Sci-Fi - A failing student agrees to participate in an experiment in hopes of passing her class

Author's Note: Hey guys long time lurker. I want to place a story here that I wrote. It's about a 21 year old girl who gets turned into a middle aged fat woman by her chemistry teacher.

I also made a short picture story of it on my blog that you can see here http://multi-mutations.blogspot.com/2011/08/shampoo-story-female-ap-wg-dg-iq.html

I think most of the spelling mistakes are gone. But if you still see some, my apologies.

I hope you like it, enjoy

The Shampoo
By Bastani

Belle was a stunning girl, She had everything a girl of her age could dream of. 21 years old, blond hair, blue eyes and an amazing body. On top of that she was born in a wealthy family that treated her like a princess.

In a couple of month she would finally graduate as a Bio-Engineer , at least she hoped she would, there was a teacher who she really had problems with. Her name was Doctor Ivy a jealous middle aged chemistry teacher who couldn’t stand Belle.

If Belle failed that course she would have to do her whole year over again. With great hesitation Belle went to Ivy and tried to convince her to let her pass the course.

“Ah so little miss sunshine wants to know if she made it through my course …, Well I know for a fact that you didn’t. Too bad you only had 49% on your test. You failed by 1%”

“Please Ivy I studied really hard, isn’t there any way you can let me pass it’s only 1% ?! I would do anything please” Belle cried

“Well Belle I don’t do in charity especially when it’s for spoiled brats like yourself. However… having you a whole year in my class again would be a total nightmare for me, you can’t believe how many days you annoyed me last year, always showing of with your latest clothes, car, phones and jewelry. Only to remind people like me that we will always be at the lower end of society. “

So let’s kill two birds with one stone shall we? I need help with a little experiment. It’s a special Shampoo that I created for the government. The purpose of the shampoo is…, how shall I say it? To make you feel like a whole new person. If you do me the pleasure to become my test subject … Then I’ll make sure you never would have to follow my course again.”

“Sure thing Ivy I would do anything to pass your course, Just tell me what I need to do.”

Doctor Ivy took Belle to her Chemistry lab and prepared a bath for her. She told Belle to remove her clothes.

“She had such a perfect body I can’t wait to see how she will look like after my shampoo is done with her” Ivy thought

Belle began to have some doubts it’s still an experiment maybe she would get an allergic reaction from it or something.

“You are sure this experiment isn’t dangerous right Doctor Ivy? I don’t want something bad happen to me.”

“Of course not dear, in a matter of fact this experiment is for the good of society I will explain to you later. Just relax and enjoy your bath I will tell you when it’s finished so you can get out of it.”

Belle went into the bathtub and did what she was supposed to do, she took the shampoo and washed herself all over with it. She was glad that nothing strange was happening and that the shampoo was just the same like any other … But then after a while she felt a strange sensation all over her body. In her mind she began to think slower and slower, it seemed like she was losing knowledge and that she was in a drunken state. Actually she really wanted to be drunk something she never felt before

Ivy looked at the poor girl. She saw how the shampoo was slowly turning Belle into something else. All of her blond hair was slowly turning brown, same with her bright blue eyes that became darker and darker. Her perky breasts were increasing in size but they lost all firmness and were sagging onto her belly. She rapidly gained weight everywhere but mostly in her belly. No longer did Ivy saw a beautiful 21 year old girl, Instead she looked more like a middle aged fat average looking maid.

Belle didn’t notice the changes she felt a little woozy and everything was spinning around her. The shampoo dropped into her eyes and she had problems with seeing what happened to her.

“Okay Belle it’s time for you to get out of the Bathtub the shampoo has done its work.”

Ivy helped the fat woman out of the bath. Belle had gained so much weighed she had problems of getting out of it by herself. That’s when Belle saw a frumpy old fat woman stand into the mirror she went closer and in shock she couldn’t believe it. The frumpy woman was looking straight at her. That’s when Belle screamed

“wha… what happened to me?” how come I look so fat and why are my hair and eyes brown?!!”

“I’m happy to tell you dear that the experiment was a success, you see the government was looking for a way to solve the population problem in prisons. Prisoners cost a lot of money to society and now that our country’s debt is spiraling out of control they had to find a way to punish prisoners in a different way. That’s where I come in, I did research in Genetic Modification in humans. I found a way to change people for the worse, I didn’t expect that anyone would find a use for it but then some government official came to me and gave me free clearance to continue my research. The shampoo I gave you destroyed your cells that’s why your whole body starts to look older. It lowered your metabolism and increased your fat cells rapidly. Since Brown is the dominating color in humans it has changed your hair and eyes too.”

That’s when Belle started to lose it she fell on the ground and started to cry. Lost her youth and her good looks just so she could graduate. With tears in her eyes she looked pathetically at Ivy.

“Please turn me back, I don’t want to pass your stupid course anymore why didn’t you tell me this was going to HAPPEN?!!!!”

“And spoil the grand surprise? No dear to be honest I want you to experience a life of the lower middle class and even if I wanted to change you it’s impossible I broke your entire body, it’s the same as a broken glass, you can fix it but you will always see the cracks. I suggest you go to a plastic surgeon If you have the money, sadly you can’t ask your parents cause they will never believe that you are their beautiful spoiled brat with the way you look now. “

Belle tried to get up so she could slap the woman who did this to her but when her hand reached Ivy’s face she had no trouble with avoiding belle’s hand.

“Haha poor Belle you have gotten so weak I estimate you to be 55 years old now ten years older than me, I suggest you to take it easy, your physique isn’t what it used to be. Anyways let’s do some tests I wanna see how bad your mental skills have become.

“Belle had no choice but to listen, Ivy placed belle on her desk and gave her an IQ test. She gave Belle some extra time cause she already knew her IQ would have dropped considerably.

When Belle finished she looked at the IQ test and with a smile she said to Belle that she had an IQ of 75. 5 points above mental retardation.

“Fucking bitch!! That’s not possible I have an IQ of 130 Go f*ck yourself you stupid whore”

Ivy was pleased, Belle even started to sound like trailer trash scum. She never heard her speak the F word let alone call people whores. But belle had reason enough to call her a bitch and whore.

“No reason for swearing Belle I’m pretty sure you will adapt to your new life, your brain will soon enough think like a 55 year old fat woman once you let go of your former self. I’m done with you now I took all the proof, Data & Pictures that I needed. There is still one thing you need to do, Sign this contract.”

“Fuck you ho there is no way in hell I will sign anything you give me. I will go to da police and tell them what you did to me!”

“They can’t touch me Belle I have clearance from the white house I just want you to sign this, it says that you agreed with this experiment. You will receive 5000 dollars for it too, something you really could use to start your new life”

Belle reluctantly signed the paper. After that Ivy gave Belle some clothes, she wanted to make Belle look like a whore so she gave her pink underwear, a short miniskirt and yellow tank top that barely fitted her, and her large saggy boobs could flop out of them at any moment.

When Belle Left the university she could only think of one thing … to get drunk and forget what happened to her these past few hours.

Latest posts

Back