• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Shop - by Subtlefeeder (~BBW, Hypnosis, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subtlefeeder

~BBW, Hypnosis, ~MWG - A loving hubby fashions the girl of his dreams from the love of his life

The Shop
by Subtlefeeder

I worked feverishly on my building. It took over a year to complete. The last part of the project was my upstairs room, a “den” so to speak. A den, well maybe, it was complete with a refrigerator and stove and plenty of cabinet space. My significant other, Ann, didn’t know the reason for the den, but was soon to find out.

Ann was a budding plumper. At 5’7” tall, she weighed 175 pounds, up from the 123 pounds on our wedding day ten years ago. She had slowly, but steadily gained weight over the years, and with each pound came added complaints about getting fat. She had always been slim, an athlete in high school, never before weighing more than 130 pounds.

I longed for her to gain weight. Society’s pressures had prevented me from finding and marrying the girl of my dreams – a beautiful pear-shaped fat lady with wide hips, fleshy thighs, round massive buttocks, a bulging abdomen, and sexy rolls of belly fat. So instead, I settled for a thin woman that I fell in love with despite her lack of size.

As the years went by, I found myself more and more obsessed with fat women. The internet opened up my eyes; there were gorgeous fat women that actually enjoyed their size, even some that loved the feel of gaining voluptuous inches and pounds of fat. I found out that I was not weird (as I always had thought) because of was attracted to women of size. I was a fat admirer.

As I corresponded and chatted with others like me, and with the women that loved to gain, I developed a plan, a plan that would increase my wife’s size to at least the status of plumper.

Ann loved food. She had no will power; therefore, if the food was there, she ate it, and usually complained about doing it. I figured that I would take advantage of that and subtly fatten her up. I began by sneaking in candy bars and laying them in obvious places, or sticking one in her purse before she went to work.

I’d visit her at work on the weekends and take her fattening lunches and Dairy Queen treats. When she got home from work at night, I’d have her a large omelet made with 4 eggs, ½ pound of bacon, and cheese, filled with greasy fried potatoes and served with a 16 ounce glass of half and half. She wolfed it down without giving it a thought. I usually had homemade cookies or brownies on hand for dessert; several of these would be washed down, unknowingly, with the half and half.

I became very bummed when all of my efforts seemed futile. She had a high metabolism and just didn’t gain very fast. However, she WAS gaining, ever so slowly. Her size 10 clothes became much too tight and size 12’s were showing up in her closet. Her size mediums were beginning to be replaced with size large. Her belly began to roll over the tops of her jeans and skirts. There were constant little complaints about this. I was not going to quit. When she griped, I simply told her how sexy she looked, which fell on deaf ears.

I was with her one day when she was clothes shopping. She was trying on jeans. She had picked out a couple of size 12’s and was really bent out of shape when they didn’t fit very well, in fact, she could barely get them fastened. She refused to buy 14’s. She said 12’s were big enough! I smiled, thinking to myself “NO WAY”.

I would constantly fix fattening dinners and made sure that I was the one that served the food-large portions on her plate. The M&M jar seemed to always be nearly full, no matter how often she snacked from it. Cans of regular fat Pringles, and bags of Cheetos, Fritos, and Wise Potato Chips seemed to pop up in the cabinets. One of her weaknesses, especially right before her period, was the “mini doughnuts”, so a one pound bag of those seemed to materialize ever so often.

The turning point came when she went shopping for a bathing suit. At that point in time, she was up to about 185 pounds. She bought a woman’s size 18. I told her how sexy she looked in it, but she was bummed. Shortly thereafter, I began noticing that her food portions were getting smaller. She left food on her plate. Snack foods seemed to last longer, but did slowly disappear.

I made it a point to walk up behind her, lift her shirt, and massage her soft midsection. I wanted her to sense that I loved her plumping body. It was to no avail. She just hated fat, she had been brainwashed by society for too long. The rolls I had worked so hard to develop were beginning to shrink.

I had to resort to sneaky tactics at that point. I figured that if hypnosis worked for weight loss, then it should work for weight gain. I had a good friend that could hypnotize, and being a fat admirer himself, agreed to try it. We had a little party at the house one weekend, Ann found her wine glass constantly refilled (gee, I wonder by who) and before long, she was very tipsy.

Thus prepped I got her to sit down in a quiet room and my friend did his thing. Under the hypnotic trance, he convinced her that anytime she thought about food, she would eat until she was full. The “trigger word” that would cause her to eat until she was absolutely stuffed to the bursting point was “shop”. I figured this was a good word, because we had to “shop” for food, “shop” for household stuff, and I had a work “shop” that I was building.

Much to my surprise, it worked. Ann’s appetite increased dramatically. Because of her high metabolism, she didn’t gain fast, but she was definitely heading in the right direction on the scales. By the end of the year, Ann’s weight was up to 195 pounds…mostly due to Christmas “shopping”. Then I finished the “den”.

One afternoon I asked her if she wanted to go out to the work “shop”. She said sure, but that she was hungry and needed to grab a cup of coffee and a bit of dessert before we went out. She gobbled down 4 brownies and a large slice of chocolate/peanut butter cheesecake before we walked out. She was wearing not-so-loose sweatpants and a tight T shirt. I took her out to see the den.

When she walked inside, she was amazed at how much work I had done in there. It was very comfortable, a very large overstuffed recliner in one corner, a TV in the other. And oh the food. There was a large tray of pastries sitting on the counter. The odor of lasagna was prominent. I struck up the conversation and used the word “shop” several times. I could see her starting to actually drool over the food.

I sat her down in the recliner and begin feeding her a very large slab of lasagna and let her wash it down with ice cold half and half. She ate over half of the pan. Then she started on the éclairs-the big chocolate covered, cream-filled ones. I was amazed when she ate six of them. By then her belly was so extended that she couldn’t get up from the recliner. I turned on the TV and within minutes she was fast asleep, her hands resting on her bulging belly. I let her sleep a couple of hours, and then gently woke her up. Her appetite was still there. I fixed her a cup of coffee with lots of cream and sugar. A few sips of the coffee and she wanted more of the pastries, four more to be exact.

Ann began talking about how big she had become and even showed me her rolls. It was then that I came out of the closet and told her all about how I REALLY felt about big women, and about her gaining - with the exception of the hypnosis of course. I told her how sexy she looked with the extra pounds.

This time it didn’t fall on deaf ears. Her response was positive. She said that “it must be in her genes”, because her mother was heavy. She still wasn’t overly happy with her weight, but seemed to accept it more so than before. After I had thoroughly explained to her that I really found her fattening body to be incredibly sexy, she asked me to show her the specifics….which I gladly did!

Latest posts

Back