The show your face/introduction thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
Thanks for the welcome guys! And thank you for the compliments on the wedding gown, malfiore - I ordered it online, and it was FAR too big when it arrived, so it was a bit of an adventure trying to get it adjusted to the right size. I loved how it turned out though, and it's probably way better that it was adjusted and fit me perfectly - if it had been the right size when it arrived, I probably wouldn't have had it altered, and the fit wouldn't have been as nice at the end.

Haha, I just realized what a silly optimist I am... I can't properly bitch about something without seeing the positive side :rolleyes:

gogogem

Name: Gemma
Profession: artist / writer / curator-gallery-type
Music: 60s soul mostly + reggae + stonesthrow - stuff my friend give me :)
Likes: crafting, gallery openings, gogo dancing, old school tattoos, volkswagens
Dislikes: bad feet, bitter people
About me: I don't define myself by my size - but I'm all cool with how I am and love my body. It has taken me three goes to get onto this site - so yaytown - I made it. I'm a bit hopeless with forum stuff so hope I can keep up.

photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/gemmajones/sets/72157602428791721/

imfree

In Remembrance
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking for a few days to get the feel of this place, and overall I'm really enjoying it, so I thought I may as well say hello! .....snipped......
Thanks, and I'm looking forward to talking with everyone!
Welcome to Dimensions Forums, Teleute. You've entered
a group of forums full of great people to talk to.:bow:

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking for a few days to get the feel of this place, and overall I'm really enjoying it, so I thought I may as well say hello! I'm a 24-year-old married queer atheist BBW/FFA (hmm, I'm sure I can work more labels in there somewhere... oh yeah, I'm tall too!) and I work in a pathology lab in Seattle. I am also massively geeky - big on the science and math, I play TONS of games (from video games to D&D; special <3 for WoW), and I love sci-fi. Also, I love karaoke, wearing silly costumes, and otherwise generally making an ass of myself in front of people. Hey, at least you won't be bored, right?

I think I should add, since it seems to come up a lot here - I'm not a gainer, I'm quite happy with my size right now. Sorry guys! Please don't push me about putting on more weight... I am very attracted to people much bigger than I am, but this size feels right to me. (If I've just seen exceptions and there isn't usually this kind of pressure, please ignore this as being snippy and presumptive :) ) Thanks, and I'm looking forward to talking with everyone!
Welcome, as I said in your rep. You're hot!

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
Hee, thank you! :blush: It certainly seems like a great community so far! I actually just found the rep comments thing, I'm liking this rep system a lot. Plus, compliments from sexy women right off the bat? I'm never gonna leave! :p

queencecilia

Name: Leah
Profession: Student
Music: Depends on my mood.
Likes: Horror movies, politics, reading, learning stuff about stuff.
About me: I've been lurking for about a year and a half, occasionally posting, and I thought it was time I introduced myself. :3

meghanbombshell

Hello everyone,
I heard about this through a friend and thought it was a great idea. My name is Meghan and I'm in a relationship with a great guy who loves growing bbw, which is what I am :). I'm glad to have found a good place where I can meet people with the same interests as me. I can't wait to meet and get to know all of you. I'll see everyone soon :)

~Meghan~

Oldtimer76

Returned
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking for a few days to get the feel of this place, and overall I'm really enjoying it, so I thought I may as well say hello! I'm a 24-year-old married queer atheist BBW/FFA (hmm, I'm sure I can work more labels in there somewhere... oh yeah, I'm tall too!) and I work in a pathology lab in Seattle. I am also massively geeky - big on the science and math, I play TONS of games (from video games to D&D; special <3 for WoW), and I love sci-fi. Also, I love karaoke, wearing silly costumes, and otherwise generally making an ass of myself in front of people. Hey, at least you won't be bored, right?

I think I should add, since it seems to come up a lot here - I'm not a gainer, I'm quite happy with my size right now. Sorry guys! Please don't push me about putting on more weight... I am very attracted to people much bigger than I am, but this size feels right to me. (If I've just seen exceptions and there isn't usually this kind of pressure, please ignore this as being snippy and presumptive :) ) Thanks, and I'm looking forward to talking with everyone!
Welcome here and looking great. Your height is awesome compared to the people next to you in the pictures, heheh. I like that. And a nice dress, btw.:bow:

DJ_S

Name: Gemma
Profession: artist / writer / curator-gallery-type
Music: 60s soul mostly + reggae + stonesthrow - stuff my friend give me :)
Likes: crafting, gallery openings, gogo dancing, old school tattoos, volkswagens
Dislikes: bad feet, bitter people
About me: I don't define myself by my size - but I'm all cool with how I am and love my body. It has taken me three goes to get onto this site - so yaytown - I made it. I'm a bit hopeless with forum stuff so hope I can keep up.

photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/gemmajones/sets/72157602428791721/

YA YA! You finally made it, lol. meow...Say hi to Cubie :p:kiss2:

stillblessed23

A half full kinda girl
Hello everyone,
I heard about this through a friend and thought it was a great idea. My name is Meghan and I'm in a relationship with a great guy who loves growing bbw, which is what I am :). I'm glad to have found a good place where I can meet people with the same interests as me. I can't wait to meet and get to know all of you. I'll see everyone soon :)

~Meghan~

Welcome Meghan you should find lots of friends on the boards I'll start lol!

-Michelle

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
Welcome here and looking great. Your height is awesome compared to the people next to you in the pictures, heheh. I like that. And a nice dress, btw.:bow:
Hehe, yeah, I pretty much tower over everyone... I still wear heels though, I kind of like it too >_> Thanks for the welcome!

And welcome to Gemma and Leah - Gemma, I LOVE the picture with the mustache. It's the combination of mustache and furtive eyes, I think. Leah, yay for the shirt! I love it. I'm a big horror movie fan too, do you go for ubercheeze or for more serious horror?

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.
Hehe, yeah, I pretty much tower over everyone... I still wear heels though, I kind of like it too >_> Thanks for the welcome!

And welcome to Gemma and Leah - Gemma, I LOVE the picture with the mustache. It's the combination of mustache and furtive eyes, I think. Leah, yay for the shirt! I love it. I'm a big horror movie fan too, do you go for ubercheeze or for more serious horror?
you are ridiculously gorgeous. just had to say it.

welcome, and post lots!!

queencecilia

...Leah, yay for the shirt! I love it. I'm a big horror movie fan too, do you go for ubercheeze or for more serious horror?
Yay, I was hoping someone would notice the shirt! It's my favorite.:happy: And as far as horror movies go, I love serious movies that scare me senseless. Cheesy ones are good for a laugh every once in while.

Cassandra

Hello! I was browsing the interweb and stumbled across this site. I think it is FANTASTIC and I'm pretty psyched to start contributing to the boards. A little about me...

Name: Cassandra (obvious, I know)
Profession: Student during the school year, camp director during the summer months
Music: Dave Matthews Band! I try to see them play at least 4 or 5 times a year. I also listen to a little of everything else, and I admit that pop music is a guilty pleasure of mine
Likes: Sweet Tea, Ducktales, honeysuckle, my different colored eyes, unwrapping presents, soaking up the sun, sleeping in the nude, bonfires, looking at myself in store windows as I walk down Main St. (so vain!), skinny dipping, outdoor music festivals, camping, watching LOST
Dislikes: The fact that I bite my nails, people who don't pick up their dog's poo in public places, littering, snow, finding the perfect dress and then realizing that it doesn't come in your size, falling down (I'm wicked clumsy so it's inevitable), skim milk, telemarketers, the fact that pets have a much shorter life expectancy than people

About Me: I'm an open book! If you want to know.... ask :)

View attachment Birthday.jpg

View attachment skinny dipping.jpg

View attachment eyes.jpg

gogogem

Hello! I was browsing the interweb and stumbled across this site. I think it is FANTASTIC and I'm pretty psyched to start contributing to the boards. A little about me...

Name: Cassandra (obvious, I know)
Profession: Student during the school year, camp director during the summer months
Music: Dave Matthews Band! I try to see them play at least 4 or 5 times a year. I also listen to a little of everything else, and I admit that pop music is a guilty pleasure of mine
Likes: Sweet Tea, Ducktales, honeysuckle, my different colored eyes, unwrapping presents, soaking up the sun, sleeping in the nude, bonfires, looking at myself in store windows as I walk down Main St. (so vain!), skinny dipping, outdoor music festivals, camping, watching LOST
Dislikes: The fact that I bite my nails, people who don't pick up their dog's poo in public places, littering, snow, finding the perfect dress and then realizing that it doesn't come in your size, falling down (I'm wicked clumsy so it's inevitable), skim milk, telemarketers, the fact that pets have a much shorter life expectancy than people

About Me: I'm an open book! If you want to know.... ask :)
cute skinny dip photo - big smiles x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts