Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylaisamachine

I'm a Little Teapot
http://www.facebook.com/#!/kaylaisamachine,
Name: Kayla
Profession: Student
Music: Classic rock, alternative, progressive metal, indie, hardcore, acoustic rock, R&B, some rap, some country. I just like all types.
Likes: Singing, dancing, movies, video games, concerts, drinking, reading, picnics, stargazing, long walks at the beach (lol), food and ANIMALS!
Dislikes: Not a lot comes to my mind, usually don't think of anything unless it's brought up. But, I dislike seafood, ignorant/arrogant people, dishonesty, disloyalty, the usual.
About me: I'm an 18 year old big girl in the process of accepting myself more and more for my size. I know I'm young and have a long road ahead of myself, but trying to start that off in a good way.

View attachment cockeye.JPG

SillyLady

I am random.
Nice to meet you all!!!! :) I look forward to chatting with you on the boards! :)

Come to think of it.. I do not think I ever did this thread.. :X So, I am a few months late but here goes.. lol

Name: SillyLady
Profession: Counselor
Music: I like a little of everything except the truly "whiny" country.
Likes: Confidence, art, music, books, having fun, parks, lakes/oceans/rivers, late night talks, etc.
Dislikes: Dishonest people, chocolate, roses, judgmental people, roaches (LOL sorry but I don't haha), etc.
About me: I am easygoing, laid-back, carefree, and just like having fun. I like trying new things. Photography is my hobby and I love the Instagram app on my phone! lol Oh.. and I am random.
Picture: I took this picture yesterday when I was talking to my friend in Iraq on skype. I was bored and missing someone who has been sick.... so I snapped a quick pic and sent to him. :)

toottiefruitie

Firstly I'll apologise if I have posted this in the wrong place, I am very new to all this! Just got my first laptop yesterday..I have finally decided to catch up and join everyone in 2011!

Name: Jax
Age: 36 (when did I get that old in my head I'm still 21!)
Profession: Mum and cake maker for local farmers markets
Music:Everything from charts to 60's, love a bit of cheese lol, dependends on my mood!
Books: Avid chick lit fan, Sophie Kensilla,Chris Manby etc
Films: not a massive film fan like british comedies and ganster films ie the business!
Likes:Days by the sea eating fish and chips, coffee, time with my son, my animals!
Dislikes: Chavs, dis-honesty, Small minded people, Johnathon Ross!
About me: Er... See above ?

randknu

Hi, I am an FA, I have been since i can remember, but back when i grew up i was confused and tried to be as "common" as possible. Everyone is supposed to like thin, skinny girls, right? I have learned a lot since then...

33 years of age,
Single

UKLionheart

This is my intro. Just a short one to say Hi.

I am 38 M UK and have always had a foot in the Feeder world - ever since as a child I first heard Hanse and Gretel!

I've been on this site for a while, but I;ve only jsut registeres. I've had a go at some fiction and hope to have it uploaded soon for your comments.

Thanks.

Captain Save

never had a 40
Name: David
Profession: Military
Music: Mostly 80s and 90s, with a few instrumental movie soundtracks and other odds and ends off the beaten path...
Likes: Espresso, chocolate, open air road trips, red wine, and writing.
Dislikes: Overly restrictive rules, country music, BET, reality television, and sports.
About me: I've been overseas for six months due to my job, and I miss cruising the forums here; I hope to be a part of Dims again.

DCJoeDog

Hi, this is my very first post. I find it amazing that there is a place where fat people can talk amongst one another without anyone judging anyone else. I actually, and you're gonna laugh, teared up at the discovery of such a forum on the net.

A little info on myself:

• Name - Jose, but EVERYONE calls me Joey
  • Age - 33
  • Location - Melbourne, Fla (Originally from Puerto Rico)
  • Profession - Currently unemployed because I was disabled in a hospital, used to drive passenger buses (think Greyhound type buses)
  • TV - Mythbusters, Firefly, South Park, Daily Show/Colbert Report, Ghost Adventures
  • Movies - Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers (1986), Back to the Future, Ghostbusters
  • Music - Daft Punk, Aerosmith, Run DMC, Anime & Gaming OSTs
  • Likes - People who can look past my physical appearance and find a true friend
  • Dislikes - Closed minded people, prejudice, hate, phoney people

About me - I am looking for friendship, you wouldn't believe how something as small as that is so important to me. If a relationship blossoms from that great, but I'd rather have a great friend all the same. I am 550lbs but I am NOT shy in the normal sense. I speak my mind and when someone confronts me on my weight, usually children, which btw love me once they get over the initial shock, I just tell them I've been big my WHOLE life. That's right I have never known a day when I was thin, I have no frame of reference to say "Man I wish I were thin again" I don;t have that. I think that's what helps me accept who I am truth be told. :)

So here's to future friends. ;)

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Name: David
Profession: Military
Music: Mostly 80s and 90s, with a few instrumental movie soundtracks and other odds and ends off the beaten path...
Likes: Espresso, chocolate, open air road trips, red wine, and writing.
Dislikes: Overly restrictive rules, country music, BET, reality television, and sports.
About me: I've been overseas for six months due to my job, and I miss cruising the forums here; I hope to be a part of Dims again.
David, I genuinely missed you and am glad you're back. Hugs.

WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!

A sucker for curves

Well this is a first greeting for me nd to sy hello

Age 31
Location calgary Alberta Canada
Profession construct
About me. Well I'm 6'1 but 6' when tickled, loves to jog and walk when scared lol likes to shower once a day, and likes milk and ice

Dislikes mean people for no reason, people who take there bad problems around with them, and hair on the soap oh and crumbs in butter ewwwww

Bananaspills

Hi everyone!

I've been away from Dims for a few months and since I wasn't that active before that, I thought I'd re-introduce myself...
Name:Anna
Likes: Dark chocolate, animals, tactile fabrics, reading, singing
Dislikes: Sarcasm, narrow mindedness, and (after a recent holiday) flimsy beds! :eek::doh:

imfree

In Remembrance
Hi everyone!

I've been away from Dims for a few months and since I wasn't that active before that, I thought I'd re-introduce myself...
Name:Anna
Likes: Dark chocolate, animals, tactile fabrics, reading, singing
Dislikes: Sarcasm, narrow mindedness, and (after a recent holiday) flimsy beds! :eek::doh:

...SNIPPED img...
Nice ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts