Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWiN

Name: Fabry
Profession: Web Developer
Music: ANYTHING but jazz
Likes: I like a lot of things, music, outdoors, BEACH, fun things, friends, etc..
Dislikes: DRAMA.. I freaking hate drama
About me:
Born and Raised in Italy. Moved in US for a woman in 2002, we are now divorced but still friends.
I have developed a BBW community website in Italy VERY similar to this one, it is still working and active (www.bibivu.com) so if you are planning a trip to Italy feel free to reach out there or to me and I can definitely help you find great deals and dos and dont'

psush_girl

so. i posted in this thread a looong time ago but i'm doing another because i am now in a completely different place in my life (both physically and mentally) and it seems fitting.

Name: Nikki
Profession: Teacher
Dislikes: drama; close-minded people; waking up early

About Me: ok so i recently made a big change in my life as i recently moved to Antofagasta, Chile to teach at an international school for two years. it's an exciting, yet scary adventure and so far, i'm taking it in stride. i've met some amazing people here and it's just so amazing to be in such a beautiful place!

i also love the fact that body-size seems to be a non-issue here, for the most part. i consistently see people of all shapes and sizes together and it makes me sooo happy! i know it's a long shot but if anyone is here in Chile (or has ever been) and wants to chat about their experience, shoot me a message! :)

chasbeen

Seeking Feedee
Name: chasbeen
Profession: Software engineer
Music: Varies. Recent but guilty of singing along to Boney M today on the radio
Likes: A responsible amount of fitness training and red dwarf.
Dislikes: Some countries I visited. Don't turn your back on the septic Island.
Also people who get too much overweight. If you do this get a bit fitter, be fat and fit!
About me: I always loved women who were not ashamed of being overweight.

jessiehunter

Hi all, I hope I'm doing this right. Names Jessie, well sorta. I'm a closet sissy, and that's the name I go by. Always fascinated by the BBW lifestyle and reading the stories and seeing how hard and aroused I got just proved it further. I'm 18, and live in the Eastern US. I'm 5'11 and 135 lbs. I absolutely adore roleplaying, so feel free to message me and get to know me. I'm sure I'll like ut here.

jessiehunter

So hey guys. I'm Jessie. I'm a closet sissy, hence the female name and what not. I recently discovered I love BBW through reading stories about weight gain and what not. Myself: I'm 5'10 and 135 lbs. No muscle or anything to me. I look forward to getting to know every single one of you.

Hi Everyone,
Although I joined Dimensions about 5 yrs ago, I have been so busy in the last 4 yrs that I have not logged on or socialized. Wanted to pop in here to re-introduce myself and say Hi. :)
I just turned 46 yrs old a week ago. I recently moved to a small rural area and I don't have any friends here. Feeling kinda isolated and hope to get online more often to socialize. :)
PinkLipsAndFatHips

-DarkMoon-

Hello! I've been lurking on this site for a long time (pardon the old username), and I figure it's time I started taking part in the community.

I'm a quiet guy, I like to play music and spend time in nature, make music and make good food. I'm an active person, I have my yoga teaching certificate, and work as a carpenter and farmhand off and on...
I'm here to start meeting people, and come out of my shell a bit as an FA... Cheers to new horizons!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153050658755526&l=25e3a02a8f
That's a bit of an older picture^ Sorry, I don't know how to place it directly in the post..

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Welcome to the site!

:)

Hello! I've been lurking on this site for a long time (pardon the old username), and I figure it's time I started taking part in the community.

I'm a quiet guy, I like to play music and spend time in nature, make music and make good food. I'm an active person, I have my yoga teaching certificate, and work as a carpenter and farmhand off and on...
I'm here to start meeting people, and come out of my shell a bit as an FA... Cheers to new horizons!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153050658755526&l=25e3a02a8f
That's a bit of an older picture^ Sorry, I don't know how to place it directly in the post..

phelan4022

Live by Example
Hi everyone, my name is Taylor and I used to be fairly active on Dims a little over five years ago under the sn eyesforyou. I went on a journey of self-development, lost 130+ lbs, studied, learned a love for running marathons, wrote prolifically and thought constantly. I stayed away from not just the Size Acceptance scene but pretty much society in general for the bulk of this time and consequentially lost all my old emails and passwords and accounts, etc. I kinda did a buddhist monk/hippy thing, lol. I still don't do much in the way of social media but I do have a deviantart account (admirer4022, if you want to look me up). I am glad to be back and happy to see the state of the movement on the whole. I look forward to contributing what I can and to again being an active part (time constraints willing) to the Size Acceptance movement.

Here's my stats thingy.
Name: Taylor
Profession: Chef
Music: literally everything
Dislikes: ignorance, conspicuous consumerism and self-loathing
About me: I'm a 25 year old admirer of Big, Beautiful Woman and an advocate for their rights as human beings as well as a morally conscious dom and feeder (LOOOONNG story, believe me, I'll be posting about it)
picture:
this is my lady and I

and this is just me

ThickitySplit

I'm Stephanie, I'm 25 and currently 260 pounds. I'm a nude internet model I am so excited to be joining this site! I am looking for supporters on my weight gaining journey.

[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts