The show your face/introduction thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

McStephanton

Hello everyone - I just joined yesterday :)

Name: Stephanie
Profession: Medical Secretary
Music: Everything except heavy metal/folk and most rock
Dislikes: Phonies. (LOL)

FluffyButterfly80

Let's be friends!
Hello everyone - I just joined yesterday :)

Name: Stephanie
Profession: Medical Secretary
Music: Everything except heavy metal/folk and most rock
Dislikes: Phonies. (LOL)
Name: N/A
Profession: Security
Music: [Insert adjective here] Rock, Chiptunes, Whatever Tom Waits stuff is, Also, when rap's good it's great
Likes: Movies, Video Games, Nerd Stuff, Cooking, Philosophizing, Writing, Learning, TV Shows, MST3K, Anime, Cartoons I'm too old for
Dislikes: Unwillingness to talk about stupid stuff, Politics, Socializing in a group setting, Being advertised to
About me: Learning Information Technology at a Trade School so I can learn how to program my own games and such, cause I find that sort of thing fun.
Welcome to you both!! :D

johnny236

:) I've been trying to do the same thing! I've only been here for a few weeks. I'm enjoying it very much so far. I'm sure you will too! I'm a little bummed there is no chat anymore though!
Agreed... I was a off/on chat regular for years! Never really ventured into the forums back then... but now that's what we've got, so I'm using it! :D yeeeeeha!

Milkshake_Belly

Hello everyone!
Name: Spencer
Music: Everything but whiny country songs, death metal, and grandstanding hip hop artists (Kanye West)
Likes: Cartoons, Video games, Long car rides, Assorted food, and Hiking
Dislikes: Rude people, Blue cheese, Cat hair all over the house :doh:
About me: I've been hanging around dimensions for around six years now, but I never had the guts to sign up. I became ill earlier this year and dropped below 120 pounds. Being 6'0 the doctor told me I needed to gain weight, so I figured it was a good time to join haha :eat1:

shadowedmorning

Pfft. Facebook is icky. Ask me for my Skype if you
Okay, so this is a pretty huge leap of faith for me, but everyone else did it.

Profession: Stay-at-home-Mom, web content writer
Music: Honestly, pretty much anything, but I'm most often drawn to pop (prefer the more folksy stuff, but I like listening to mainstream radio), rock, and alternative. To give you an idea, the last few songs that played on my Pandora were from Cage the Elephant, Mastodon, Muse, and Of Monsters & Men.
Likes: video games, writing, reading, some TV, some movies, twitter/tumblr, geek stuff in general
Dislikes: being forced to socialize with people I don't know well, discussing politics and religion, most confrontation, entitlement
About me: Idk, I'm in a weird place in my life right now. I'm a complete nerd. I have the most adorable kids on the planet. Get me in voice chat with my gaming buddies and there are times I could make a sailor blush, but most of the time I try to be sweet and polite. lol

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Welcome aboard, shadow. I read a few of your posts and think you are in the right place. I hope you enjoy it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.