The show your face/introduction thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madame_Cee

Madame Claire
http://www.facebook.com/Author.Claire.Gager,
Greetings! I think I may have posted this already on one of the other forums, but it bears repeating.

Name: Claire
Occupation: Published author, university mid-level administrator, superwoman to my two Autistic sons and Asperger's husband
Location: Inland Empire of Southern California (Upland/Montclair/Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga)
In search of: Friendships, and understanding supporters of what it is to be a BBW in a 5-ft. tall package
Pet peeves: Rudeness, ingratitude, laziness, selfishness, disrespect for the dignity of others' lives
Pictures: If I did this right, you should see them below

View attachment MC headed out of office.jpg

View attachment 2014-07-27 13.52.36.jpg

View attachment Sunglass Selfie Mommy.jpg

View attachment 20140130_102228_edited.jpg

View attachment 20140116_115851_edited.jpg

View attachment 0526131052b.jpg

View attachment IMG950929.jpg

View attachment 2014-11-04 13.50.15.png

Niezaar

Hi everyone in new to this forum in 37yr old male from South Africa , any fellow South Africans here?

lizz

probably sleeping
Hi, Hope this text comes out purple! and hope the pic posts! I know nothing about forum posting, I'm Lizz and I'm 18 from Texas. I literally made this thing today and thought this should be my first stop. I've never heard or thought about anything like this, pretty neat. I'd really love to make friends you can message me about whatever i'm pretty nice, have a good day/night!

View attachment image.jpg

gimmecupcakes

HI!!!

I'm a 27 year old lady from Austin, Tx! I'm here to meet other people like me and to have a great time.
I love Music, Movies, Tattoos, Netflix, Makeup, and having a great time.

Feel free to send me a message! I love to talk :batting:

View attachment image1.JPG

jamesdevise

Hello everyone, I've been on here before but haven't posted a huge amount. Thought I'd return and say hello!

anitamelane

NAME:Melane
PROFESSION:medical representative
MUSIC:rock
DISLIKES: meanness,
ABOUT ME: i am a 25 year old bbw,

BigCutieLily

Bunz
DimensionsModel
Hello,
im fairly new here. My names Lily im 23 from Tx.
Dislikes: fat shaming, bullies, mosquitos lol
Just wanted to say hi and show my face :p

~chubby hugs !

View attachment image.jpg

Mabru

Hello,
im fairly new here. My names Lily im 23 from Tx.
Dislikes: fat shaming, bullies, mosquitos lol
Just wanted to say hi and show my face :p

~chubby hugs !
Wow, which really Beauty you are!:smitten::smitten:

razzledazzle

Name: Danny
Profession: Student
Likes: Friendly People, Animals, Music, Gaming, Movies, Comic Books, Sleeping
Dislikes: Rude People
About Me: Well I was born in London and at the moment I'm studying to be a vet as I love animals. my reason for being on this site is to hopefully meet some nice people with the same interests as me so please don't be shy and say hi :blush:

View attachment rsz_img_20150325_170224.jpg

Pomegranate

Hello! Since I intend on being a lurker this thread seems a nice way of saying I'm not a bot :D

Name: Rhiannon
Profession: Up until yesterday I was in the veterinary world, as of next week I'm a pensions administrator... bit of a change, but I was slightly fed up of having arms that looked like a badly drawn tube map ;).
Likes: As an annoyingly chipper and fence sitting type of person I like everything. Nearly everything. Most things.
Dislikes: Sometimes I have a strong dislike of commuting, but only because my options are travel at peak times or arrive at work an hour early (and as such leaving bed an hour earlier than my sleepy self likes).
About me: Prolific job hopper, prone to bouts of insomnia and being rather too fond of halva. I've only been in London a day, so what better use of my sleepless nights than trawling through a forum? Plus it's a rather nice contrast to my Facebook feed which seems to be filled with friends posting about weight loss and/or trying to convince me that I'm not actually happy being a big old fatty ;).

nightlove

nympho
My name is Beth, I'm 32 from north Georgia. Single, lets skip the mingling and just fuck. Message me if you'd like to know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts