The show your face/introduction thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dantes524

Huh....don't know what happened to my last message.

Anyways, lots of cuties around here...

Feel free to PM me, folks, but I'll see you all on the forvms!

foodee_mom

There are loads of us...

Jane, DrFeelGood, BubbleButtBabe..Me...you..and some more I can't think of right now.

I'm great..but damn it's hot.
Ms Mystical . . . I use Mundania (read Piers Anthony?) but I'm a third generation Okie in . . .

TADA! Tulsa !:doh:
(They tore down Zingo!)

jtgw

hi

I'm a nother newbie. I live in Philly. I like literature, classical, jazz and folk music, fine wine and dining, art, good coffee, culture in general. I love to just sit in parks and read and think. 25, slim build, cute looks.

jon

Paw Paw

Hunting Cougars
OK, Now i'm logged into the correct account, here's what I posted.

Not quite new, been around for a while, but noticed I never posted in here!

Name's actually Tracy,
22 years old
Female ;)
weight: About 162.4 (no idea in lbs, but 11.6st)
5 foot 3 tall...

Here's me! :)
I think I have seen you somewhere before.

Peace,
2P.

Juanita

Hehe, on here or elsewhere ;-)

I've posted on here plenty before but not actually in this thread :)

Midori

general member
Wow ... this ... is an interesting place. This is the first size oriented forum I have ever visited in my life. It's been a real eye opener to read the comments from everyone. Thank you all who take the time to communicate your experiences and convictions!

I am wow ... not even sure how to say it. I've never identified myself as a BBW before though clearly I have the first B down pat! Why do I feel like I"m at a 12 step program for some reason?

I am not sure what sorts of -stats- are required here so I'll just give these:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 260lbs
Hair color: Blonde
eye color: Blue
favorite color: pink

Sorry I'm just not going to sit down or root around in my stuff until I find a tape measure to give a more detailed description. I am an apple shaped body type and that along with my height and weight is far more information that I've ever given on a forum before ~grins~ so ... if it disqualifies me for being too vague ... I'm just busted I guess.

I love asian brush painting and am currently learning the art ... well at least it's art that I'm studying ... mine leans towards the abstract still, I'm afraid.

I love music and dancing - anything from Classical to Rap to Asian to Reggaeton ... though Blue Grass really isn't a favorite.

I love reading and writing poetry as well as almost anything else I can get my hands on.

I am starting to learn the fine points of a good wine as well as how to perfect sushi making for non-Asians! ~grins~

I am very interested in martial arts and martial art philosophies.

I am interested in what many consider alternative lifestyles in the form of M/s

Oh ... and I'm a babbler!

frou-frou

hi dims peeps!

profession: makeup artist

music: soul, motown, classic r & b, "indie" rock

likes: sexy democrats, all things french, ny october-april, thrift shopping, independent and foreign film, laughing, mischievousness and practical jokes

dislikes: closeted FAs, narrow movie theatre seats, ny may-september (holy humidity batman!), headless belly pics on dimensions chat, bush and his pals, social injustice

about me: please be my friend! http://www.myspace.com/3520775

View attachment red 006.jpg

CuslonGodibb

Midori - welcome to Dimensions Forums! I got here just recently, too, and I hope you'll like it here.

My view is that no specific stats are "required"; it's up to you what you feel you are willing to tell! ;-) As far as I am concerned, I will definitely not "disqualify" you "for being too vague", and I expect the rest of the members won't, either. Feel welcome! :)

By the way - from your text, it seems that we share at least one interest: reading/writing (poetry).

All the best,
CuslonGodibb

Wow ... this ... is an interesting place. This is the first size oriented forum I have ever visited in my life. It's been a real eye opener to read the comments from everyone. Thank you all who take the time to communicate your experiences and convictions!

I am wow ... not even sure how to say it. I've never identified myself as a BBW before though clearly I have the first B down pat! Why do I feel like I"m at a 12 step program for some reason?

I am not sure what sorts of -stats- are required here so I'll just give these:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 260lbs
Hair color: Blonde
eye color: Blue
favorite color: pink

Sorry I'm just not going to sit down or root around in my stuff until I find a tape measure to give a more detailed description. I am an apple shaped body type and that along with my height and weight is far more information that I've ever given on a forum before ~grins~ so ... if it disqualifies me for being too vague ... I'm just busted I guess.

I love asian brush painting and am currently learning the art ... well at least it's art that I'm studying ... mine leans towards the abstract still, I'm afraid.

I love music and dancing - anything from Classical to Rap to Asian to Reggaeton ... though Blue Grass really isn't a favorite.

I love reading and writing poetry as well as almost anything else I can get my hands on.

I am starting to learn the fine points of a good wine as well as how to perfect sushi making for non-Asians! ~grins~

I am very interested in martial arts and martial art philosophies.

I am interested in what many consider alternative lifestyles in the form of M/s

Oh ... and I'm a babbler!

Welcome Midori! ^_^

Like CulsonGodibb said, there's no obligation to fill out your measurements. It's just something a lot of people do, since this is a size-related message board. I do know that your description is specific enough for me to safely say that you sound cute. ^^

It's always nice to have a member who's new to the concept of size acceptance and whatnot. I hope that most of your discoveries and revelations are pleaseant ones. :)

curveyme

Just to echo the others, welcome to all of the newbies!
I've only been here for three months or so, but have been SOOO impressed by this community! There is something for everyone, here. Enjoy!

Midori

general member
~grins~ Thanks ya'll for the warm welcome. I've spent hours reading this board since I found it and I can not begin to tell you how impressed I am. I have never read anything even remotely like this and I confess, I find myself a bit skeptical about some of it. Perhaps it's just all of my -Cosmo/Western- indoctrination that Fat is not fabulous ... I just have a hard time understanding some things about the concepts that seem to be promoted here. I'm a pretty quick study though so I'll keep at the reading and if I am allowed ... ask to some questions too.

I'll include a couple more pictures of me even though I didn't do the whole measurement thing so that I can at least establish that I'm in the -big- group! ~smiles~

Paw Paw

Hunting Cougars
hi dims peeps!

profession: makeup artist

music: soul, motown, classic r & b, "indie" rock

likes: sexy democrats, all things french, ny october-april, thrift shopping, independent and foreign film, laughing, mischievousness and practical jokes

dislikes: closeted FAs, narrow movie theatre seats, ny may-september (holy humidity batman!), headless belly pics on dimensions chat, bush and his pals, social injustice

about me: please be my friend! http://www.myspace.com/3520775
WOW!!!!!

I missed you ?

Hello and welcome!

Peace,
2P.

Osita

hey all: im new to this site thought i would join and make some new friends and get things off my chest when it comes to me being a big gal in the south.
Hello Shana,

I'm in Mobile, AL and would love to chat or just listen. Drop me a line if you like.

LisaRockfordBBW

CLUB ROUND in ILLINOIS
Greetings BBWs, BHMs, and FAs,
I'm Lisa from Chicago NAAFA. Just wanted to send a Big Hello to everyone. I am new to the Dimensions forums and still trying to figure things out. Just got through celebrating the NAAFA convention in Chicago. What a blast. Check out that thread for exciting pics and further information.
I'm looking to meet new folks and make some connections with other professionals who are into size acceptance.
Peace and Love to All,
Lisa

curveyme

Hey Lisa! Nice to see you here. It really is a wonderful place!! You should check-out chat too, if you're interested . . .
It was nice meeting you at NAAFA. Sorry we did not have a chance to get better acquainted, but that Mexican dinner was pretty good, hu?
Welcome, again!
Lesa

ukchublette

Welcome, hun!:wubu:
You are not really a newbie here, lol. Saw you in Dimchat some years ago and on Anna's website. Hope you enjoy your life on Dimensions;)
Please take care and hope to see more of you!

Hugs,
GPL.
well thank you GPL I know i'm an old timer now lol but always been a bit of a lurker on here just read and never reply but I thought id start
have a lovely weekend chat soon x x x

LisaRockfordBBW

CLUB ROUND in ILLINOIS
Hey Lisa! Nice to see you here. It really is a wonderful place!! You should check-out chat too, if you're interested . . .
It was nice meeting you at NAAFA. Sorry we did not have a chance to get better acquainted, but that Mexican dinner was pretty good, hu?
Welcome, again!
Lesa
Hi Lesa,
It was great meeting you at the convention as well. You looked dazzling in your new green auction dress, spectacular with your strawberry blonde hair! Yes, Mexican dinner was great. It was like having a family meal with everyone seated at one long table. I wish we could have chatted more. But we'll keep in touch. Great you could come out to Illinois for the convention. Hope to see you in LA for next year's NAAFA convention.
Lisa

CTAnonymousCT

Repressed Orator
Name-Larry (to my friends) If I tell my real name I am no longer anonymous
Age-39 sigh
Location-CT baby
Profession-Closer/Sales
Music-Rap/Hiphop/some rock
Likes-fat girls,dancing,WoW,pugs, reading anything that isnt nailed down.
Dislikes- bbw haters, women who think just cause a man has a c*ck it should be hers, Country music, (unless I am in a sappy mood) GW Bush, Moral Majority, ICOC and Fundamentalists.
Lil about me- I am a 39 almost 40 W/M divorced, I have 2 wonderful kids Son-16, Princess 9. I enjoy meeting new people, fine dining, traveling and sensual dance.
Picture- I would post a picture except for 2 reasons.
1. My pics REALLY REALLY SUCK...If I ever had to rely on my pic to get a date I would be screwed. ( Ask Heatherbbw or AnnMarie they will tell ya)
2. Then I would no longer be anonymous. ( and for some reason I am getting off on that at this time so...)

Anyhoo thats a lil about moi....

Keep it Real!

Status
Not open for further replies.