• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW The Siren Call (~BBW, ~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrissy

Colleen was an average girl – dirty blonde hair swayed down to her shoulders, slender figure, blue eyes and thinner lips. My job as manager, sitting across the table in interview, was to size her up for suitability as a partner. I was unsure. She was fine, if average. Half way through a state degree in liberal arts, I noticed only the mildest of hints that her attire did not fit the way it did beginning university. Her stomach sat in a vaguely concave way that took an apparent effort, although it was perhaps wishful thinking; the tiniest little curves, similarly, peeked out from atop her skinny jeans in a cute, resolutely normal way. However, I'd been eyeing her for a while on my campus. I was a Starbucks manager and grad student, and she, an undergrad. I saw her potential; I saw her oh so slowly growing, and I knew I had to extend an invitation to her.

Something about this girl sent my mind racing. The biggest thing was that there was one area where Colleen was decidedly unaverage. Her bust was front and center. At certainly a large C, at least, it dominated her demeanor and she absolutely knew what she had, and her subtlety in betraying that knowledge was only further ample evidence.

"So what's your favourite drink here?" I offered, signalling I felt she was a hire and moving on to some more fun topics. She looked visibly relieved; her stomach relaxed for a moment, revealing a small starter belly, before she instinctively sucked it in again.

"Oh, umm.... I used to love the frappuccinos, but these days I think I'm more of a earl grey tea latte type... fewer calories, haha."

I nodded, sagely, closing my eyes a little to feign respect.

"Well you know we sometimes have our partners try new drinks here before we put them on the menu. Would you be ok with that? It's mandatory." None of this was true.

"Oh, um.... yeah, I guess? How often would that be?"

"Can't say for sure, unfortunately, but in the past month we've done one tester." Also not the plan.

"Well I don't see why not, haha. When do I start?"

"I'll put you on the schedule for Thursday and you've got 15-20 hours a week going forward."

"Awesome. Thank you so much." As Colleen got up, she subtly pulled up her pants, which has run down a little bit against her hips.

I made sure to schedule myself in such that she and I worked every Sunday – us alone, and few customers.

Latest posts

Back