The Snack exchange!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
So I was thinking since we seem to have a lot of activity going on in the BHM/FFA section that we do some kind of fun gift exchange. We have people all over the world on this site and it'll be cool to try some snacks from a different area. I'm talking candy, sodas, chips, or whatever other kinds of snacks.

Is anyone down for this?

We can keep it to a limit of $10 for shipping purposes. Once we get everybody who is interested, I'll run your names through a number generator to assign your partner. Then you two can exchange addresses through pm.

I'm sure we all love snacks! Lets make this happen.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
I think this is a pretty cool idea, and I'd be down.

My one potential qualm is with the random matching. Like...what if two people from a generally similar region get matched? While each person would probably choose a different set of snacks, it's likely that those snacks would be readily available to each other in the first place? I think it would be more fun if people were purposely matched with a distant partner.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness

My one potential qualm is with the random matching. Like...what if two people from a generally similar region get matched? While each person would probably choose a different set of snacks, it's likely that those snacks would be readily available to each other in the first place? I think it would be more fun if people were purposely matched with a distant partner.
Agreed, that is a really good point

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy

I was going to wait and see who all is willing participate and go from there. Hopefully it can be diverse enough for it to run smoothly. If not, I'm sure we can figure something out. Switch some people up after the number generator if that does happen. Or we can make two groups of people and then assign them numbers. Run them through the number generator and just pair the numbers up. We'll split the two groups by region. If anybody else has any good ideas or a better way to do it then by all means, suggest it.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
New York! And some arbitrary white text because of the obnoxious limit.

J34

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!
Its like a secret Santa of snacks... should be called "Secret Santa Snacks"

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
Fuck it, I'm down. I'm on the brown side of Washington (not DC).

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I am tempted but I am a bit anxious I would just send snacks that the other person thought were rubbish and then they would be disappointed. :doh:

Latest posts