• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Soul Mate - by UKLionheart (~BBW, Force Feeding, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKLionheart

~BBW, Force Feeding, ~~WG - Two feeders accelerate the intake of a natural glutton

[ Author’s Note: Hi. This is my first attempt at this sort of fiction although I've written historical and Pagan short stories before. Any advice would be appreciated.

Part One sets the scene. I am trying to build up the excitement before the feeding actually starts; hope it doens't drag on too long!

Thanks in advance for constructive criticism.]

The Soul Mate

by UKLionheart

I had always liked “chunky” girls, but I had never really considered myself a fat fetishist. Friends used to laugh at me because I would rather have a girlfriend with a bit of a belly than one who was a stick thin lollipop, but although they called me that a “chubby chaser” I genuinely believed that girls should have curves – and I’ll confess that means breasts and bum – and shouldn’t feel bony when you cuddle up to them at night.

Also, I had never heard of the term “feeder” although, again, I would be more attracted to a girl who would happily eat a proper meal than one who would eat half a lettuce leaf and then stress about calories.

Then I met Katie.

She was almost my perfect girl. A little bit Goth, pale with long black hair and, I was pleased to note, nicely rounded. I found out later that she weighed 185 pound when we first met, and she was slightly shorter than me; around 5’4. As I said, quite chunky.

I was so pleased when she agreed that our first date could be at a restaurant; and when she told me that she really enjoyed eating, I found myself strangely aroused. She told me that her previous boyfriend had been embarrassed to take her out to a restaurant after they went to an All You Can Eat buffet at the local Pizza Hut, and she had eaten 17 slices of pizza and several plates of pasta.

“I swear to God,” she told me, “I have some sort of addiction and will just eat and eat and eat!”

I had never felt so excited! As if to prove her point, she ordered a dessert called a Millionaire Candy Mania. Eight scoops of ice-cream, covered in whipped cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, with Twix sticks, biscuit, chocolate and caramel coated shortbread stuck in it and finally sprinkled with M&M, Maltesers and chocolate.

“How many spoons?” asked the waitress.

“Just one!” replied Katie in surprise, as though wondering why she was being asked such a stupid question.

The waitress, a lollipop, sort of sneered. I could tell she was thinking something unpleasant about Katie’s weight!

The order came in a huge goblet shaped bowl, almost as wide as my hand and about 6 inches deep. It was full to the brim with ice-cream and all the extras piled on top made it a truly magnificent sight, but not as magnificent as the sight of Katie getting stuck into it as though she had never eaten; especially bearing in mind that before this, she’d already had a full plate of chicken breasts covered in some sort of cheesy sauce, with all the trimmings and extra fries.

As she pushed away the empty bowl, I told her that I was embarrassed and she looked quite sad.

“I told you that I like to eat...” she began.

“Oh no,” I interrupted. “I mean that we’ll just have to sit here for a while, because that was amazing, but unfortunately, I have the wrong sort of trousers on and well... I liked it a bit too much!”

Katie laughed. “You’re so weird!” she said. But I arranged to see her again and decided I was going to take her out to eat as much as possible, because she was my perfect girl. So this is what we did, and every time we went out, she amazed me! At the All You Can Eat Chindian (Chinese and Indian buffet) she piled her plate high with noodles, rice and fries, before even starting on then real dishes , and then, after she’d eaten it went back for seconds. And followed it all with a bowl of ice-cream with lots of sauces and sprinkles.

“I know when I am full,” she said, “because I find it hard to breathe.” This is how much she force-fed herself at every opportunity.

It never really crossed my mind at that point quite what all of the eating would do to her waistline, but over the months I started to realize that she was actually gaining weight. I would be cuddling up to her in bed and I would notice that her belly was actually pushing up against me. In our first four months together, her weight hit 221 pounds and it wasn’t an issue until she got a cheap last minute holiday to Turkey with her friend Jan. None of her clothes fit her and that was when she realized how much weight she had gained.

“When I come back from Turkey,” she said, “I am going on a diet.” I nodded. After all I was totally besotted with her and would love her fat or thin, although I would prefer her to be a little plump.

I waved her off from the airport and had to go for a week without her hugs, but it turned out that the holiday was an incredibly fattening experience. It was an all inclusive with a permanent buffet including a twelve foot cake table. All Katie did for the week was lay by the pool being fetched plates of food by the waiters, and apparently all encouraged by Jan. She also had the opportunity of smoking a Hookah Pipe, and I was quite disappointed to find out later that she didn’t. I knew that she was a smoker when she was younger and had quit, although she did occasionally still have a sly cigarette, especially if she’d been drinking. Unfortunately, I had never seen it (and that was quite disappointing as this is a fetish I knew I had!) but it turned out that Jan wouldn’t allow her to have the pipe. I thought it was strange, but didn’t think much more of it. I was more thrilled by the fact that she looked pregnant when she came back; it was obvious that she had spent the entire week just stuffing her belly.

But then she joined the diet class....

After the first couple of weeks, she’d lost around ten pounds. It wasn’t particularly noticeable physically, but it was clear that her eating habits were changing. I was becoming more curious about Jan though. When we were all out for dinner (Katie was having a large ice-cream, which was her Cheat of the Week) Jan poked a small fold of fat under her arm.

“What are you doing?” laughed Katie.

“Nothing,” said Jan. “Just noticed it was smaller.” They continued laughing about the weight loss, but as part of the humour, I noticed that Jan took frequent opportunities to pinch or poke Katie, as if measuring her. As we were walking back to the car, Katie shuddered.

“Are you cold?” I asked.

“Yeah. A bit,” she replied.

“It’s because she’s lost that layer of fat,” giggled Jan, but in truth she seemed a little disappointed about it.
I waited for an opportunity to get Jan alone and confront her about this.

“Katie’s doing really well at her diet club,” I said, and before Jan had chance to answer, added, “but I worry that she may lose that chunkiness which is so sexy!”

Jan looked at me curiously.

“I feel a bit responsible really,” I confessed. “I’ve taken her out to dinner at every opportunity and let her eat until she almost burst. It’s my fault she put the weight on, but it was just so good to watch her eat like that.”

Jan smiled. “You’re a Feeder,” she announced. As I said earlier, I didn’t know what the word meant, but Jan took great pleasure in explaining it to me, and as she did, I realized she was right. I was aroused by girls over-eating and gaining weight. Jan was a feeder too and Katie was her Feedee, although she didn’t know it. For the last few years, Jan had been slowly over-feeding Katie, taking advantage of her natural gluttony, but I had thrown a spanner in the works. My feedings had made her gain more quickly and as exciting as this was for Jan, it meant that Katie had noticed and gone on this diet.

“At least on that holiday I got to do some proper over-feeding,” she said with a sigh. “I’ve never had the opportunity before, but it was my last chance so I thought I may as well.”

I nodded slowly; a plan was forming in my mind. “Can’t we just do it?” I whispered hesitantly. “I mean, I don’t really want her to diet; you want to feed her more...” I left the sentence hanging.

“What are you suggesting?” asked Jan. The shock in her voice made me think I had gone too far, but I was committed now; I took the risk.

“Just get her, and over-feed her. I mean REALLY over-feed; properly stuff her and then feed her even more. Keep her belly full and stretched and...” I shrugged not really knowing the words, but Jan seemed breathless with excitement.

“You want to fatten her!” she gasped. “I’ve spent a long time feeding her, and the weight gain has been a bonus, but I’ve never really gone as far as trying to truly fatten her up.”

I was confused, unable to see the difference.

Jan excitedly explained. “Usually, I give her food and like to feel her full belly; keep her well fed and plump. But to actively fatten her is different; it’s not so much about the eating as the gaining. We have to keep measurements and make sure she doesn’t realize that we are actually aiming to make her fat rather than just feeding her... Not until it is too late anyway.”

“Too late?” I didn’t really like the sound of that.

Jan smiled. “Yeah! What do you think is going to happen? We are going to make her eat more than ever and she is going to get fat. She will be bigger than she’s ever been, and she’s not going to thank us for that, is she?”

“I wasn’t actually thinking about giving her a choice,” I said slowly. “I can see what you mean about trying to fatten her slowly so she doesn’t notice, but I was going to be a bit more ruthless really. Just say to her, ‘Look, you are here to eat and you are going to gain weight. No discussion, no debate.’” I laughed. “Didn’t mean to make it a cheesy rhyme!”

“I like it,” said Jan grinning widely. “We will control what she eats, how much and how often. Always keeping her belly stretching and always feeding her that little bit more. We can make her really fat, really fast!”

“And she’ll know we are doing it!” I said, getting caught up in thrill of the plan. “She’ll have to know we are fattening her, because we will measure and weigh her every week and give her progress reports. Let her know just how much bigger we’ve made her!”

“Yeah!” Jan clapped excitedly but as if reality had suddenly reasserted itself into her life, she looked disappointed.

“I don’t see how we are going to do this though,” she said.

“Leave that to me,” I replied confidently. “Give me a few days and a flip chart. I’ll let you know when I am ready!”

(Continued in post 10 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back