The superhuman Bake sale (BBW (multiple) Xwg

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by IrishBard, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Aug 6, 2009 #1

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

~BBW, Magic, ~XWG -Sometimes, you find strange things in cakes.

(Author's note: been on holiday for a while, so, hope you enjoy)

Superhuman Bake Sale
    by Irish Bard

Chapter 1

“Come on, guys, open up.”

Kalla’s voice came from outside the door of the house, It was Matilda who went to answer it in the end. Did Kalla leave her keys every time she went out of the house? Matilda came down the stairs, holding onto the wall as there was no banister after the last group of students got a bit too wild with a party, and opened the door. Kalla came in, dark bangs obscuring her eyes, her large t-shirt stained from too many late night curry’s, sandals on her feet in march.

“Kalla, where were you, we have to get this place cleaned before Ingrid gets back.”

“I went to get some books for the English lecture tomorrow.”

“Yeah, that takes, what, half an hour, how come you’ve been gone for the past three quarters of one?”

“Well, there was a bake sale near the red brick clock tower, and they looked so good, and I though, you know, what would Ingrid like to have when she gets back home? So…” Kalla pulled out a paper bag. Matilda could tell from the smell what it was, freshly baked chocolate miniature muffins, probably with an extra topping of something, Ingrid couldn’t resist them.

“Good thinking, Kay, where did you get them again?”

“Near the red brick clock tower, there’s a trailer and a group of people are selling this stuff. you know, Neil, Richard, that lot.”

Matilda felt her heart fall.

“You brought stuff from the stoners? For heavens sake, Kalla, they’ve probably chocked it full of dope, that’s the last thing we need!”

“No, honest, I tried one, it felt alright to me.”

Matilda looked at Kalla with a disbelieving expression, a guarantee from her was like walking blindfold into a prank shop. Matilda had known Kalla for a while, she was the girl who everyone knew could eat loads and never gained weight, leaving her with a spritely figure that was swamped by her baggy fashion choice. She was, what Matilda had described in numerous group psychology sessions as Rhe Oddball, whose mannerisms and quaintities would have been lost on a less informal audience. Still, she was at least well meaning, and Matilda liked her, she was kind and well-intentioned, if infuriatingly ditsy and lacking in attention span length.

“I’d probably have to have one, for safety purposes, you understand.”

“Sure, no problem, I’ve got plenty, and trust me, they are worth breaking your diet over, Mattie.”

Matilda frowned at this point. Unlike Kalla, Rosemary, or Ingrid, Matilda had always been a bit on the chunky side, and didn’t liked to be reminded of that. It was a niggling fact that always got at her, the fact she had to by cloths two sizes up from her flat mates, or the fact that she had to have sugar substitute in her tea.

It wasn’t to say she was ugly, She was actually quite pretty, with vibrant red hair, a few black streaks dyed in, and glittering green eyes, but she felt elephantine compared to her flat mates. Taking a muffin out, she bit into it, expecting for it to be sweet, chocolaty and chocked full of weed.

What she got was beyond her imagining. She had expected sweet, but the potency of what hit her tastebuds was like a thousand sugary suns exploding in her mouth. She had expected chocolaty, but the creamy and richness of the chips were intoxicating beyond belief. She had expected it to be chocked full of weed, but instead a gooey, chocolaty centre was both unexpected and very nice at the same time.

“My Word, these are excellent! Oh, mm, they're like little bits of heaven! Ingrid is going to love these!”

“Yeah, Neil and the others have much more stuff, cakes, donuts, muffins, cookies, all sorts of stummf.”

Kalla had returned to stuffing her face with another muffin and Matilda took her long black coat and stepped out into the March morning of Birmingham university. She had gotten here by pure fluke, by and large, due to the person who was previously on the course in her place got deported back to Poland by immigration, and her application was full of enough interesting things that she had never done to warrant her a place on the course. It had not been easy after that, and she spent a lot of her time doing research and studying to try and stay up with the course, and even then she was behind a fair old bit.

The Trailer was a simple thing, stalls and tables set up with all manner of baked goodies on trays, with paper bags and boxes surrounding them. Neil, Richard and Mike were serving the gaggle of people around the stall, all of them looking, smelling and trying the various confectionary on display.

“It’s ok, try as many as you like,” Matilda heard Neil saying, “We don’t want massive profit, we’re not capitalists. Listen, our policy is that we half the price of every bag you take after two. Come on, come on, share the love.”

“How do we know they’re ok?” this came from Cassie, probably the smallest girl in the university, as well as the most tomboyish.

“Believe me, Cassie, we wouldn’t be selling these if we didn’t think them to be good, but if you want further proof.” Neil walked over to the trailer and opened the door “Ask Becs here.”

“They say” replied Rebecca, waddling out, enormous, a baggy t-shirt stretched to bursting point behind a comically small apron “that to never trust a thin chef.”

She was very large, probably twice Matilda’s size and then some. Containing most of her growth all over, she was all over fat, with large stomach, large breasts, a large ass and wide hips, the tied back dreadlocks making her round face look all the more fat. “and as you can see, I’m not a thin chef!”

“What’s the calorie intake!” this came from Suzie, who could only be described as a cheerleader without a squad or team, probably the most health and fashion conscience member of the university. “I don’t know whether you noticed, but some of us are trying to keep in shape, Lard arse!”

“I am in shape!” replied Rebecca, testily, “Round is a shape! If you’re that worried about your figure, then don’t have them, but you are missing out, Stick britches!”

“Yeah, anyway, Mattie, what can I do for you?” Neil said, as Matilda got her head over to him under the slagging match. Matilda looked around at the goodies on offer, tapping her chin.

“Oh… what to choose, what to choose? I think I’ll have a few muffins, a few cookies… a bit of everything, really.”

“Ok, we can do 4 each, would you like that?”

“erm, ok, I’m kinda pressed on my budget.”

“Don’t sweat it, we made these with student prices in mind. That will be £3.50my dear.”

“£3.50 for twenty pieces of confectionary?!”

“Too steep? Ok, I’ll throw in a piece of lemon drizzle cake in for free, how does that sound.”

“Erm… yeah, cool, cool… I hope you’re able to break even with this strategy.”

“Mattie, I’m sure business will be just fine. I’ll get you a bigger bag.”

Neil watched her go, and smiled. Taking out his mobile phone, he rang a number and waited for the pick up.

“Phase two in operation, let’s hope this works.”

2. Aug 6, 2009 #2

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Matilda was finally getting the course, and more importantly, beginning to get ahead of it. Where she was previously struggling she was now getting better at, and where she was good she was reaching excellence.

She was even pushing forward with the stuff for next year’s course, and now was looking at other courses as well with a vague interest, something she might pursue as a hobby. It was a nice idea, but she relented that the idea of taking evolutionary sciences as a hobby did sound a little preposterous.

Ingrid came through. Tall, slender, a second gothic chick to Matilda’s own, Ingrid had the psychological personality of, Matilda was hesitant to use this term, a perfectionist, as she always wanted stuff to be just so. In fact, Ingrid was standing over her, disapprovingly, at the way Matilda was just lounging about on the sofa, with her feet up, eating some of the cookies.

“Yes, Ingrid?”

“Mattie, I had just cleaned that, do you really need to get crumbs all over it?”

“Oh, C’mon, Ingrid, lighten up, it’s only a cookie.”

“Those take ages to clean up!”

“Okay, okay, I’ll find myself a plate in future, ok?”

“I’m sorry for being such a pain, Mattie, but I do pay rent for this place, and I just want it to be good.”

“I understand, Ingrid, but we all pay rent for this place, for the amount of good it is.” Whilst showing Ingrid the dreadful patterns on the curtains, Matilda felt the curtain fall on top of her. Ingrid couldn’t help but laugh.

“Oh, that’s priceless!”

“Oh yes, ha ha, very funny!”

“Sorry…I’ve got some work to do, see you later.”

Matilda looked at Ingrid go. Was is just her, or did Ingrid’s usually svelte figure look a bit more…ample? Her bottom just appeared a little bit bigger, and she had the beginnings of a tummy forming around her abdomen. It made her seem more full, more rounded than she was. It was happening with all of the other flat mates, Kalla was growing, and so was Rosemary, but again, only if you looked in a certain angle, or you had known them for a really long time. Matilda smiled, hoping that soon, she and Ingrid might have to change clothes.

Matilda knew this was a vain hope, as she, strangely, had gained a little weight as well. Her pants were feeling just a little bit tighter than normal, and she couldn’t fit into the Amon Amarth t-shirt she bought last year. Maybe when they saved up to get new scales, she might start to diet a little more enthusiastically, as so far, she had not been the most dedicated slimmer on the planet. Maybe she might get some more of those goodies from the Stoners as motivation?

Matilda walked out in the warm air, meeting people she knew along the way. She passed Suzie, who was still setting up the unpopular “SlimFast” stand, total customers 0, and walked on. Now she thought about it, in only a week, did all the girls look a little bit fatter? All of them had become a little bit chubbier, but that didn’t affect their moods at all. Previously when Matilda had seen people gain weight, they were more sullen, inward, less self-confident, and definitely not with a spring in their step. But even she felt herself full of energy, like never before.

“Mattie?”

Matilda turned round to bumped into Cassie, who, like everyone, was looking rounder than before.

“Hey, Cass, I was going to get more cakes, fancy coming?”

“Yeah, I’ve just come back from the new clothes store and have got some more stuff.”

“Clothes store? They’ve got a clothes store on campus now?”

“Yeah, it’s got goth stuff, hippy stuff, suits, dresses, trousers, all sorts. Apparently they are meant to last for ages and ages, and fit you no matter what size you are.”

“Well, I’ll be the judge of that,” Matilda said, “First lets see what the stoners have been cooking, then you need to show me this place.”

Arriving at the cake stand, Matilda was amazed to see how it had grown. From just a few tables, it surrounded the campervan, with all manner of goodies, from caramel shortbreads to thick creamy éclairs. Just the sight of them made Matilda’s mouth water. What was even more interesting was the person talking to Neil, the ever fashionable Fergus, who seem quite happy to talk to this disreputable hippy.

“Oh, hi ladies, I was just talking to Fergus about the possibility of doing complementary business.”

“Yeah,” Fergus said, “It’s like we used to do back in Ireland, one business would give out coupons for another business, and such.”

“Yeah, so, buy some stuff at Fergus’s new clothes store, and you get a coupon for free stuff here.”

“Neil, that’s cool and all, but are you sure you can afford it? I mean, your prices are rock bottom, are you sure you want to be giving away stuff like this?”

“Well, with a profit of yesterday of a quarter of a million, I think so, yeah.” Neil rubbed his hands and brought out a tray of freshly baked scones to the two amazed girls standing before him.

As Matilda and Cassie walked away, Neil and Fergus looked at them, one large, with a great bust-line and a nice belly forming, the other a little butterball waiting to grow. Eyes transfixed on the two girls, they high-fived.

(Continued in post 4 of this thread)

3. Aug 7, 2009 #3

mikael

mikael

mikael

i love it so far. i hope you continue!

4. Aug 7, 2009 #4

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

“I’m sorry, Matilda, we’re all out of the books you're looking for.”

Matilda dejectedly walked out of the library, leaving the pile of books for the librarian to sort. Every book had been cleaned off the shelves, along with all manner of documents, magazines, records and CD’s, as she found that she was not the only girl with a veracious appetite for knowledge.

It seemed strange, somehow. Suddenly no-one could get enough of reading Descarte, Einstein, and Hobbes, as well as Shakespeare, Chaucer, and Kafka, along with Mchevelli, Da Vinci, Aristotle, Newton, and Hawkins, whilst only three weeks ago, the average reading article was a few textbooks and the trite of Hello magazine.

Of course it didn’t take a genius, and Matilda suspected that everyone else had figured this out but was not telling anyone else due to the possible stir it would create, that their I.Q’s had shot up at round about the same time as their waist-lines. Despite the clothes stretchiness, Matilda could clearly see that she had gained an enormous amount of weight.

She happily conceded that a lot of it had gone onto her breasts, that were soft, perky and grand, but just as much had been positioned onto her stomach, that was slowly covering up her private areas as it drooped down under her dress, as well as her quickly growing backside, to a more childish mind would be for balance. At an odd guess, Matilda would have put her weight at around 100lbs heavier than before, which was remarkable in that she felt comfortable and healthy with the excess weight, and down right ridiculous about the fact it had only come on in three weeks when she had been as active as ever, possibly more so.

But it had happened, and Matilda had a hunch she knew where it came from. Ever since Neil had set up those Cake stores, this sort of stuff had been happening. Something was in those Cakes, those Delicous, mouth-watering Cakes, something fishy was up with them. Something was inside the cooey éclairs, the sweet little fairy cakes, the rich Pain au Chocolate, the… Matilda suddenly realized how hungry she was.

“Mattie, going to get something?”

Matilda looked as Rosemary ran up to meat her. Where Kalla was a ditz and Ingrid was a Goth, Rosemary was Chic-Geek, looking good in glasses and black hair, dressed in a pair of flared trousers and a shirt. Rosemary had been smart even before these events happened, and this had only been improved by the events. Like Matilda, all her housemates, including Rosemary, had gained weight.

Whilst Kalla had become a complete butterball, and Ingrid had become hourglass in nature, Rosemary was a bottom-heavy girl, most of the weight going to her hips, bottom and thighs, with only a slight belly for the rest of her body.

“oh, yeah, Rose, I was going to go to Neil’s stall and get some cakes, fancy coming?”

“Yeah, of course, we’d better get there before they run out of the caramel shortbread.”

They walked on, saying hi to people as they passed. It also dawned on Matilda that, despite guys buying the treats, very few of them had gotten anywhere near the size of the girls, some of them hadn’t put weight on at all, and all of them seemed enthralled by the enormous women walking by them. Matilda chuckled, wondering what these cakes would do to their sex life.

“Filthy cows!”

Both Matilda and Rosemary stopped at the sound of Suzie’s voice. They turned to see the girl huddled up in her “SlimFast” stall, not a penny in the pot, her mouth curled in a bitter sneer. She looked thoroughly dejected, and against the happy and fat women around them, she didn’t look any better at all.

“What’s the matter, Suzie?”

“Don’t talk to me! Don’t even look at me with those piggy little eyes!”

“Oh what's is this!,” groaned Matilda, looking heaven-ward. Suzie had become somewhat irrational and bad tempered.

“Okay, Suzie, if you don’t want to talk to us, then you don’t have to, but we were willing to listen.” Matilda and Rosemary were about to walk off.

“Wait!” Suzie called them back, Irrationality gone, if only for a moment. Matilda and Rosemary walked back, Suzie proffered them chairs.

“I want to talk to someone about this. Since no-one so far is willing to listen to this, it might as well be you two.” She took a deep breath.

“I was once one of the Universities top students, as you know, advancing in medicine and phsyiology during my first year. No easy feat, I can tell you, and I always kept in shape, and was very popular. I had a wonderful boyfriend, William, and I was always able to buy a round at the pub whenever I went down. But It all went wrong, somehow, ever since that Cake Stall was set up.

"You know that I set up this dratted “SlimFast” place, knowing that girls all over the campus would step on the scales or not fit into their current jeans, and then come here for slimming pills and weight loss shakes. They would be depressed, down, guilty about what they’d eaten. I didn’t mean any of this maliciously, but I knew this would happen. And now look, Not only are they enjoying it, but they are getting fatter. Not just fatter, but cleverer, I’m struggling to keep up with most of them, and happier.

"I spent my money on buying all this stupid stuff, and I see that cake stall raking it in like no tomorrow. Then William left me, saying that he just didn’t find me attractive any more. This just smacks of so many shades of wrong in my mind, but It’s happening, everyone is better for it, but It’s ruining me!”

Suzie started to cry. “I just want to be liked again!”

“Suzie,” Rosemary said, offering her a tissue sympathetically, “Wow, no-one had any idea, Sorry girl.”

“It’s not your fault, It’s my own.” Suzie wiped her eyes and blew her nose, “It’s my own stupid fault for being to pig headed over it!”

“Seems like you could use a pick-me-up,” Matilda said “Have you ever tried one of those Cakes?”

“No, not one. I thought that they would be, you know, bad for my figure.”

“Well, they are, quite frankly, but I doubt any girl around Uni is regretting the loss of their figure for more than a second. Come on.” Matilda offered Suzie a hand, “What sort of cake do you like?”

“Well, I always had a thing for Battenburg.”

“I’m sure they’ll have some there.”

To the side one of the stoner's smiled and raised a microphoned device to his lips. “This is Neil, the Opposition has been removed, step up to code F.”

(Continued in post 6 of this thread)

5. Aug 7, 2009 #5

Deadbolt100

Deadbolt100

Deadbolt100

Irishbard you never seem to fail at writing good stuff keep up the good work

6. Aug 7, 2009 #6

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

The Sparrow's Rest was a down to earth, cozy little gastro pub, but Matilda liked it, as George knew how much she loved this pub to drink, and had always wanted to eat there, but student money and lack of it prevented her from doing it. George, however, was rich, in a manner of speaking, and was certainly willing to spend money on “his dark sugarpuff.”

George sat opposite her, tall, a shock of black hair, a slight beard along with a “Alestorm” t-shirt make him a good match for her. He was kind, brave, and intelligent…okay, so not as clever as her, but still more than a lot of the guys seemed to her now.

She knew it sounded arrogant, but to her, and probably every woman in university, the minds of men just seemed so limited and constrained. Whatever was in those cakes, and by now she knew it was something in those cakes, it was doing the oppressed sex a lot of good, knowing that they were of far more use than simply being sex objects. However, by now, most of the girls at University had gotten clever enough to conceal a lot of their potential intelligence from the men, so as not to completely unman them.

Of course, her weight had increased dramatically, like before. Whatever was in those cakes, Neil had obviously added more, as she had gained another 100lbs in just 1 week, and during that time, she had been active. She had gone swimming, bowling, played tennis with Suzie, all manner of active things, but she just got bigger. She wasn’t complaining, as every negative factor had been removed, clothes fit, she was still upwardly mobile and healthy, and not one person seemed to care, and she felt sexier for it. Considering most of it had only improved her buxom figure, her vast form contained in a fitting black dress, low cut to show off her massive bossom.

“I’ll take the Lamb chops in rosemary gravy, please.”

“Okay sir, and for you, miss?” said the bubbly waitress, noticeably looking down her nose at Matilda. Matilda could see the thoughts running in her mind of “what’s a guy like that doing with a fat cow like this.”

“Sirloin steak with beaurnise sauce, please.”

“How would you like it done?” you fat bitch

“Medium, please.”

“Of course.” I’ll remind the chef to get some extra food in case you want seconds, you hippo, how did you manage to get a man like this I’ll never know.

Matilda stopped for a moment…did she just read that womans mind? What was going on…surely…

“Mattie?”

“Oh, what… sorry George, I was miles away.”

“That’s alright.” It gives me a chance to look at your boobs without you noticing.

Matilda’s mind reeled, What this really happening? Pretending to study the wine list, she listened intently to what thoughts were going through Georges mind.

Ok, this is the girl of my dreams, official, so don’t screw this up. She is absolutely mind boggling, gloriously big, all the curves in the right places, cup size that must be in the double J range. Even her big belly is cute, not a trace of cellulite or stretch marks. Her face is like a goddess, eyes, hair, she’s gorgeous. On top of that, she is a goth, likes my music, charming, sexy, devastatingly intelligent, sexy, kind, sexy, probably awesome in bed, sexy…

“I know what you’re thinking, you know?” Matilda said with a wry smile. George looked at her coyly.

“Oh yes, what could I be thinking of now?” she’s going to say sex, I bet anything she says sex.

“Of something that can’t be mentioned in polite company.”

Yes-wait, does she mean sex?“how about in private?”

yeah, smooth move, ace. “Possibly, George, but lets eat first, I’m starving!”

GET IN THERE!

Matilda laughed inwardly. She didn’t know how she could do it, but now she could read minds. Secretly giddy with joy, she thought about all the stuff she could learn, all the secrets that were unveiled to her. To what extent this would be, she had yet to find out. Could this go the other way? Looking over into the corner, she saw a bunch of skin-headed men drinking lager. She tried to read one of their limited minds.

Yeah, it’s all gone down hill since that family took over here! This Gastro-pub rubbish has ruined the Rest, I mean they’ve got prawn cocktails on the menu! What happened to good old fish and chips!

Matilda grinned, and implanted a thought in the mans head. He cringed.

“what’s up, Bill?”

“Nothing, nothing.”

“What is it, mate?”

“you know when you have one of those mental flashes? You know, a picture just pops into your head?”

“Yeah.”

“For some, bizarre reason, I just had it of…”

Matilda’s phone rang.

“Sorry George, let me just switch this off… hello?”

“What?”

“It’s from Ingrid’s phone, and she knows I’m out on a date, strict no interruption rule.”

“D’you think she’s in trouble? I mean, it’s university campus, not much could go wrong…”

“Neither the less,” Matilda said, looking at George, desperately trying to get into her pants, not wanting anything to throw him off his game, “better safe than sorry.”

George nodded dejectedly as Matilda answered the call.

“Hello?”

“Mattie?! Come back quick, we’ve got a, CALM DOWN KALLA, we’ve got a problem here.” The sound of breaking china and screams.

“Ingrid, what on earth is going on there?”

“I don’t know… I mean, Kalla was just sitting normally, then, all of a sudden, she started having these headaches KALLA, CALM DOWN! These headaches and then suddenly started floating and…”

“Ok, Ok, Ingrid, I’m coming back!” hanging up, Matilda grabbed her coat. “I’m sorry, George, there is an emergency back at the house, I have to go.”

“OK,” George looked down, completely depressed.

“Hey,” Matilda bent down and kissed him, “Maybe tonight isn’t the night for you, eh? How about tomorrow?”

Georges eyes lit up as Matilda walked out of the pub. She turned to the waitress who had served her as she scanned her mind..

Thank the stars that cow is gone. Now I’ll be able to have him all to myself.

“I wouldn’t try it,” Matilda muttered. “He doesn’t like your type.”

7. Aug 9, 2009 #7

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Chapter 5

Matilda returned to the house and was shocked to see that several windows were broken downstairs, one still had the offending object in. the lamp stuck out at a bizarre angle, the lamp shade drunkenly splayed, bits of broken glass inside the folding. Matilda went inside the house, as she always remembered her keys, and dodged a plate, hurtling at her like a shuriken, as she was somewhat aware of what was going on inside. From the phone call, she would have expected a wild party where Kalla had gotten hurt, but not this.

Kalla was levitating about 5’ off the floor, and all manner of household objects surrounded her, floating and revolving around her. Still in her dressing gown, the cord had come away and floated around her like a snake, there was very little to protect the poor girls modesty, as her rotund nakedness was for all her flat mates to see. Fat all over last week, Kalla’s weight had been built squarely on her belly, and it cascaded out of her dressing gown and below her knees, dominating her form. Kalla looked around herself, screaming as she floated around, Ingrid and Rosemary trying to catch them.

Ingrid had, like Kalla, put a lot of weight on her belly, placing herself now in the “Fat all over” category, still in a t-shirt and trousers that were “Form fitting” over her massive boobs, thighs, arse and belly. Shaking and wobbling like a jelly, Ingrid was performing a strange juggling act of trying to keep things out of Kalla’s reach, and trying to calm her down. Rosemary was doing much the same, her lumbering thighs slapping together as she picked up books and cups and threw them out of the reach of whatever Kalla was doing.

“Ok, Kalla, Calm down, Calm down!”

“Ingrid, your getting hysterical! Shut up!”

“I’m getting hysterical? You're just making it worse, Rosie!”

“Hey, hey, hey.” Matilda walked in just as it was getting worse. “No need to fight, ok? Right, I have a feeling I know what’s going on.”

“What?! How?!”

“Kalla sleep walks.”

“and…?!”

“And, there is only one way to wake up a sleepwalker.”

“HOW?!”

“Don’t you know anything, you need to talk to them calmly.”

“I AM CALM!”

“We’re both calm!”

Matilda used this time to let her new found powers do their thing.

“What are your doing?!”

“I’m doing what…”

“Oh screw this!” Ingrid ran off.

Kalla, Kalla, it’s me, Mattie, I need you to wake up now, come on girl, I need you to wake up.

“Maybe a bit of bribery will help?” Rosemary said.

“Like…?”

“She likes brownies.”

“Have we got any left?”

“Yeah, last one, I was saving it for myself but…”

Matilda took the brownie out of Rosemary’s hand and proffered it tantilising before Kalla.

If you wake up, Kalla, I’ve got a brownie for you!

Kalla woke up, stopped hovering and landed in a chair, her halo of objects crashing to the floor shortly afterwards.

“Did someone say they had a brownie for me?”

“Here you go, Kay.” Matilda handed her the brownie and Kalla tucked into it, a big grin on her face.

“Out the way, out the… what is going on now?!”

Ingrid reappeared, carrying a bucket, half filled with water. Rosemary put her hand in and shuddered.

“That’s bloody cold, you weren’t honestly thinking that would work?”

“Well, what did?”

“Well, all Mattie did was just stand there, concentrating and holding out the…” Rosemary looked at Kalla, sans brownie, “a brownie in order to calm her down and… she just did.”

“Just want on earth is going on around here?!”

“I don’t know,” Matilda muttered, “But somehow… this whole this is reaching comic-book levels of absurdity… we’ve gained superpowers, because someone, and I think we all know who, has been putting stuff in the goodies the stoner’s have been baking, and I’ve going to confront them on this!”

“Do you want us to come with you?”

“No thank you, I intend to sort this out on my own.”

Matilda grabbed her long black coat and walked out of the house.

As she marched up to the trailer and the stalls that surrounded it, Matilda saw that there was nobody there, oddly. She would have at least expected for people to be wheeling in strange chemicals or for some mystic rite to be going on, but no-one was there. She tip toed around the edge of the trailer, looking around, but there was no-one there, not a soul. She then tried the door, and found it, bizarrely, open. She thought about it, it was obviously a trap, half-a-dozen swat members might be behind the door ready to bag her and carry her away. But curiosity got the better of her and she opened the door.

Nothing, just an ordinary kitchen. No swat team, no MI6 agents, no witches, no aliens, just a normal kitchen, with a few fairy cakes on a tray, fresh and ready to go. Matilda looked around the trailer, trying every possibly switch imaginable, from the light switch to the grill, nothing. the oven was still on, and Matilda, out of curiosity more than anything, wondered what was cooking in their.

Looking in, she saw, her absolute favourite, a fresh pain au chocolate, just waiting to be tasted. This was too tempting, maybe just steal one and no-one will notice. She opened the oven and the floor underneath her disappeared.

Frankhw likes this.
  8. Aug 10, 2009 #8

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Matilda fell screaming down the metal chute, her shoes, a pair of purple high heels, clattered on the steel panels, before coming apart and whizzing past her head. The chute span and bucked, dodged and wheeled, making Matilda feel fairly queazy, before finally opening up into an enormous darkened room.

Matilda dropped onto a large, comfortable (though when you fall on something, it is never comfortable) chair, her wrists and ankles quickly bound in Iron braces.

Matilda struggled and wriggled, slightly annoyed at the jiggling of her body in time, taking the sinister edge of the situation like a belt sander. She pulled, she strained, she wrenched and she swore, but she was stuck fast in the chair.

"How did those four stoners get something like this!" shhe wondered out loud.

"well, when you're working with a government commission, Mattie, it isn't that hard."

Neil stood there, smiling at her. When he had said government commission, Matilda had expected him to be in a suit with dark glasses, but he wasn't, he was dressed how he always was. Around him worked the others, Richard, Kesseler and Rebecca, who had gone from huge to enormous, waddling about, her vast body wiggling and jiggling with each step, moving canisters around. the canisters looked as though they contained some kind of liquid, a strange, vicous stuff.

"What? you guys hate the government?!"

"Yeah, I know, I still think they are a bunch of tossers," Neil shrugged. "But it was the only job I could get without being declared a threat. Besides, working directly under the PM has it's advantages, as well as the chance to feel like you are on top of the world."

"What?"

"Man alive, Mattie, you've ingested enough Evoliquid to give you an IQ of 457 and mind reading capablities by now, and your having problems with this?"

"Yeah? Evoliquid? The addictive substance you added to your sale stuff, you mean?"

"Neil, Just start from the beginning," Rebecca interjected. "You're so used to assuming everyone knows as much as you, you're not making a lick of sense."

"Alright, alright," muttered Neil.

"I suppose it started all the way in the cold war, really. You know by now that there were only meant to be 5 countries to have Nuclear weapons, America, Britain, France, China and Russia. You also know that Russia, China and America chose to engage in a manhood waving contest called the arms race, whilst Britian and France decided agianst it. As a result, France and Britians arms fell into disrepair, eventually causing us both to decommission them."

"This created a problem, as both us and France were meant to be sort of balanced countries, mediators between the big three. And with the situation at the moment, tensions are worse than ever. People might think we aren't living in the cold war, but we very much are, still, as all of the big three are just itching to launch their nukes at each other."

"However, not too long ago, a sub commitee of defense in the Blair cabinet began to forumlate a proposition. Rather than have nuclear weapons, the possible exploration into more preventative means of combat rather than the WMD Deterant would shift the balance back to a more stable situation. Blair, focused on the Iraq war, told them to start their research, as he could see the situation only turning worse."

"Among those researchers there was contained several wielders of...What I am hesitant to call...Magic, who proffered the option to use this force as a line of defence. However, because of the ridicule, the dark image and the persecution that magic users had, the committee decided that it would not be fair for it to be the sole line of defense."

"Then there was that incident in Galaxy City in 04. The meteor recked city spawned something only seen ever before in comic books, a Superhero, Dryad. Whilst she is considered a Rogue agent by both America and the rest of the world, the possiblity of Super-powered soldiers grasped the imaginations of the Commitee, and they feared their use in a new superpowered war. Renaming themselves the Spell-casting, Superhuman & Bioweaponary British Weapons, or S.S.B.B.W, they began to get to work creating a counter weight."

"However, Super-powered Soldiers wasn't an original Idea, by any means. 10 years ago, in a small town in America, the entire town was injected with a substance Called Evo-73, a revolutionary new drug that was meant to produce superpowers in the subject. It backfired. The town was devastated, half the population was killed soon after the drug was injected, the other half degenerated into sub-human monsters, feeding on the dead to survive.

However, one boy, ten years old, survived by utter fluke. No appaent powers, yet no side-effects either, a mircale to say the least. the US government began to experiment on him, finding that in just under 72 hours, he had evolved 1 million years, possessed an IQ beyond any genius level, and had developed the desired result, superpowers."

"They never stood a chance to contain him. At age 13, he broke through all the guards, the tanks, the hueys imprisoning him. How could they stop him? By now, he had fully mastered his powers, powers that were described in one report as "simply willing something will cause it to happen." He went straight for the last vial of Evo-73, keeped in a cold room. Taking it, he should have smashed it and destroyed it, killed his tormented past. But he decided against it, broke out and disappeared. He fled to England, and began to work with the government with a hope he could be some use to them. Eventually, he was given over to this commitee, and as they saw what he could do, they saw the possiblity of having an army of these people."

"Good greif," muttered Matilda, "so you're..."
    "
    Yep," Neil smiled, "You haven't heard the best of it yet, Mattie. Oh by the way..."

A bottle of whisky floated upwards and poured five glasses. the glasses floated around to everyone in the room, hovering tantilisingly in front of them, "A drink?"

9. Aug 13, 2009 #9

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

The whisky was hot and dry on the back of Matilda's throat, but it was a nice comfort drink. She needed it, all of what Neil had just said was both ludicious and made perfect sense.

"So, you're working for the government, then? and this is all part of some kind of superweapons project?"

"Yes, unfortunately."

"So, what happened to the Evo-73 then? I assume you didn't destroy it."

"Of course not, it's far to valueable a mixture for it to simply be destroyed. no, I kept it, and It's been in those cakes you've been eating."

Matilda wanted to vomit.

"You put a toxin that killed your home town into Confectionary?! What were you thinking!"

"Oh, don't worry, It's not dangerous any more, at least not in the way we've been administering it to the campus population. It's been modified heavily, partly due to the government's need for results, partly due to my own excessive intellect, and partly due to a little something the government gave us."

"Meaning?"

"We had a deadline. the PM had given S.S.B.B.W a short amount of time to have it completely rework the serum in order for it to work. However, cutting corners was not an option, we had to be thorough over this, as this was an incredibly dangerous formula. We needed to shorten the time it took for the serum to activate fully from three years to between 3 and 6 months, and whilst I had removed most of the original set backs from the serum, this new task required us to outsource."

"We were in luck, as several British nationals were deported from America after spending 5 years running a combination of illegal porn creation/ Confedence trick felony. They had been using a serum for the girls to become both huge and euphoric at the same time. We confiscated it and experimented with it on Evo-73."

"The results were a success, we were able to speed up the process of Evo with no major consequences..."

"No major consequences?" Matilda asked, her eyebrows raised. "For example?"

"Head's exploding, insanity, instability of internal organs, that sort of thing,"
    Rebecca said, bluntly. "the side effects on this serum, however, were extremely interesting, most of it coming from the unknown substance that was confiscated."

She paused and took a deep breath.

"For one thing, the serum now only affected females, and for another," waving to herself "You put on alot of weight because of it. the third, however, is that it very sweet and very addictive to those who can be affected by it, you must have noticed it around campus."

"So, what happens to me?"

"Well matilda, We were originally thinking that we could just let everyone loose, but then we would have even more problems. So we decided to have a co-ordinator in order to manage then, to direct and train them, so that they aren't causing unnessecary damage. For that, we'll need someone bold, intelligent, knowlegdable and fully developed in psychic powers."

A tube shot into Matilda's mouth. Struggling to resist, she then felt the new serum being pumped into her body, sweet and creamy, thick and gooey, like the cream from the Cadbury's creme eggs. Happily, she gorged on it, each bit tasting better than the last, her taste buds were overwhelmed with it, just like they were the first time she tried that muffin. It was raw, unrefined, but so, so good.

She looked down and saw to a her amazement and joy that she was growing. the dress held as expected, but ever itch of her was adding more and more flesh and fabulous flab. Breast blossomed, rising through the cups faster than a tea-adict, her belly pushing out over her knees, dimpled and doughy, her thighs slapped together, her butt pushed her up from the seat, she could even feel her face getting fatter.

"But, we were a little short on applicants, so it's going to have to be you."

10. Aug 14, 2009 #10

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Chapter 8

Rosemary looked around, no-one had seen Mattie, not after last night. Ingrid was starting to get worried, and Kalla was positively terrified.

"Well, maybe she went to stay with George after finding out what it was?" offered Cassie, busily trying and failing to cover up her enormous belly with the T-shirt she had on.

"Don't think so," Ingrid muttered, "George has my number, he would have rung me."

"Maybe she decided to stay over at one of theirs?" Suzie said, 100lbs heavier and an hourglass bombshell. "You know, get stoned for the night."

"I don't think so," Rosemary replied, "She would have told us. Anyway, she doesn't even smoke, let alone do hash."

"Where could she be," muttered Kalla.

"I'm by the Stoners stall! Come quick, I've got something to tell everyone."

Matilda smiled, That must have messed with everyone heads. cackling to herself, she concentrated and began to float in the air. It wasn't as hard as it seemed, like Neil had said, and it was very theraputic, she felt almost angelic doing it.

Of course, people would only half notice the floating, they would more notice her size. she was massive and could feel every inch of her body, every bit wonderful, sexy and vast. her arms were as wide as her old waist, and her face was framed by her three chins. Her legs were as big as tree-trunks, onto her massive wobbling thighs, connected to her titanic butt, dimpled and decadent, and her 5' wide hips. Her belly fell down past her shins, rocking and wobbling with each breath. Her breasts were huge, flowing and perky, filled with milk, the centrepeice of her creation.

And they came, her friends and enemies, her new compatriots in arms. every girl got the message, arriving from sleeping, from eating, from working, from studying. all large and lovely, curious at what this huge gothic girl was wanting.

"I have something to say to you all. We stand of the edge of Evolution, Our minds absorbing countless levels on information, using and processing it, turning us into supergeniuses. Now, our minds are powerful enough to affect the outside world, around us. You must have experienced it. I can see in your eyes that you don't know what to think of it, and I say that you should accept it.

"As our minds have grown, so too have our bodies. We are no longer the skinny girls who came to university, but now we are big women. Not Just Big, Beautiful, men scuttle after us like servants, and I say, let them if they want. An Oppressed Sex we are no longer, Girls, we are the more intelligent and the larger now, and they love us for it. If this is the next stage in human evolution, I say all for it!"

A thunderous applause from all the girls. Looking into the crowd, Matilda spotted George, amazed at her size.

"George, I'm going to need someone to help me take care of this beautiful body of mine. want to help?"

George fainted with happiness.

Matilda smiled.

The future holds many things for us, she thought, I wonder what the other sides of S.S.B.B.W are doing?

11. Aug 19, 2009 #11

fat hiker

fat hiker

fat hiker

What an amazing story!