The Sword of King Tutankhamen (1-7) - by Lpark435(~BBW, Adventure, Intrigue, ~MWG)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by snipermb435, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Apr 16, 2007 #1

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

~BBW, Adventure, Intrigue, ~MWG - The stout Venus of Willendorf is but one relic of a time when weight played a different role than is true today. Only a few knowledgeable adventurers know even the outline of the truth.

The Sword of King Tutankhamen (1-7)
    Starring Laura Aramutso.

By Lpark435 (ME)

Summary and Introduction

She endures huge trials, including going through a booby trapped pyramid and swinging over gorges, crossing (nearly) broken bridges, killing tigers and returning with a fabled sword. Although she knows there is weight-related risk she little realizes that the sword itself will increase her weight to 250 pounds and make her boobs about the size of medium beach ball, with each fanny cheek a little bigger topped off by a generous but pretty big pot belly!

All this weight gets piled onto her body instantly, after 30 minutes of the initial weight gain she will gain another 25 pounds every 30 minutes until she escapes the pyramid. Her exit is hampered by the fact that the guardians that protect the sword have awoken and are guarding all the exits, meaning that she and her team are effectively now hostages. Is this the way Laura Aramutso finishes her days as a tomb raider, or will she get out, lose the weight and continue her explorations?

Read below to find out as the story unveils and leads you in many directions you didn’t think possible.

Chapter 1 -Working for the British Government.

Around 12pm on a Thursday afternoon Laura Aramutso was sitting in her mansion in Boston. She was reading through a book on King Tutankhamen and his many treasures and weapons lost over the years. As she is about to put the book down three men dressed in suits walk into her living room led by her butler, James.

"Ah good afternoon Ms. Aramutso how are you this afternoon? I hope we are not interrupting anything."

She recognizes the British M-13 agents and her one-time CIA liaison. As James well knew, no introduction was required and information with these men was on a need to know basis. But she had known they were coming, which accounted for her choice of reading material.

"Oh please gentlemen, do come in and make your self comfortable. James, would you be a dear and get us some tea and biscuits."

"Why certainly Ms. Aramutso."

With that James left the huge living room and headed out to the kitchen.

"Well, gentlemen, what can I do for you today?"

"It is this, Ms. Aramutso - an ancient pyramid, never seen before, has been discovered in Russia, and we believe it to be the resting place of King Tutankhamen’s legendary Sword."

"Well, you have my attention. What can I do for you?"

"The President has given you express permission to enter Russia via means of illegal entry which we shall provide. He would like you to enter this pyramid and hopefully retrieve the legendary sword and bring them back here to your museum. For reasons with which you are familiar it is essential this artifact not fall into the wrong hands nor it location be made known."

"I see," she paused, thinking of the unspoken implications of what had just been said - and the consequences of either failing or being caught. "O.K. gentleman, you have your lady; I shall be ready to leave first thing tomorrow morning."

"We have some background information for you. The pyramid is guessed to be cursed and guarded by 20 of what are reportedly the most terrifying monsters, as well as undetermined barriers to entry. The guards are, according to legend, men who were once condemned by the king himself and cursed to live for all eternity to protect the pyramid. Now what we have heard is that the sword is the only thing capable of killing the creatures or monsters or what have you."

At this moment James re-entered the living room.

"James, perfect timing with the tea and biscuits!" she remarked to her butler.

Placing the tray down on the table James poured out 4 cups of tea and placed them around the plate of biscuits.

"Thank you James, that will be all."

With that James left the room and shut the door behind him.

"Well, let me first say that I would be honored to participate in this exploration. Might I ask if there is a finder's fee at all?

"Yes Ms. Aramutso, there is, and it goes to you if you succeed in retrieving the Sword of King Tutankhamen."

"Well gentlemen, I think you would be interested to know that I was already aware of the curses and defenders; in addition, this pyramid may also contain other missing treasures believed to be lost centuries ago. Here, if you look in this book I was reading before you came, you can clearly see that ancient ruin discoverers have stated the missing objects are reportedly hidden in a tomb of unknown origins and location."

The three suits looked at each other, two of them astonished at the coincidence of her studying the topic they presumed would be a total surprise. Her CIA contact, however, simply smiled.

"Basically gentlemen I believe the other priceless artifacts are in this pyramid along with the sword. If I am correct both special prior knowledge, which I possess, and the support of aides will be needed for recovery. In fact, the artifacts may indeed prove key to overcoming the defenses and recovering the sword. So I suggest that I lead a team of people into the pyramid with me and recover these items along with the Sword."

"Well Ms Aramutso are you completely sure that you can expeditiously find a team of no more than 5 members that you can trust?"

"I am most certainly am. You certainly know my history or you would not have come here to begin with."

"Indeed that is true, Ms. Aramutso. Alright, get your team together and we shall see you at 8 am at the abandoned air field outside West Sussex tomorrow morning."

"Glad we could do business again gentlemen, have a good afternoon and send my regards to her majesty and to the President."

"We shall do that, Ms. Aramutso."

With that the three government officials left Aramutso Manor and drove away towards the airfield where a helicopter awaited to whisk them back to the White House. Meanwhile she summoned her butler.

"Well, James, it seems I'm off again. Can you call five people for me and tell them I need to speak with them via a call from my mansion immediately?"

"Certainly Ms. Aramutso, who might these people, be?"

"The usual team - Rick, Jack, Courtney, Russell and my old good friend Brandi; they are all listed in the cell phone memory. Tell them I have a job from the government that they won't want to miss; beyond that tell them only that it concerns recovering what are thought to be missing artifacts from King Tutankhamen."

"Why certainly Ms. Aramutso; is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Ah, no thank you, James that will be all."

"Yes Ms. Aramutso."

With that James left the living room as Laura headed towards her secret chamber where she kept her trove of thought lost artifacts. They in fact had been systematically recovered but the fact of her possessing them in her private museum kept secret concealed as she tried to unravel the story they told. She knew that others were pursuing the same trail and would not hesitate to steal or kill if need.

Punching in her code and giving her eye scan the museum door opened. Walking in the door shut promptly behind her. Walking into the center of the room she spoke in clear tones aloud and said show me item 98786875.

Out of no where a voice said "authorization code please?"

"Aramutso4827654" came the reply and the voice said "authorization code recognized, enjoy Ms. Aramutso, please say the authorization code to me when you are done with the item."

With a couple of clicks and sounds of cogs turning a table soon appeared out of the ground holding a dusty book.

Once the table had completely finished rising out of the ground Laura approached the table and brought the book closer to her. Opening the book carefully she flicked through the book to page 518 to where it told her about the sword of Tutankhamen.

Reading for several hours Laura soon discovered the curse reportedly left on the sword by Tutankhamen. Looking up she said to herself, "it is a weight gain trap. Hmm, I guess that in order to become the finder of this sword I may need to sacrifice my slim body."

Closing the book carefully she said aloud the authorization code; within seconds the table was disappearing into the ground as Laura Walked away towards the door and out towards her bedroom. When she got to her room, Laura shut her door and went into her walk in closet. Going to the very back of the closet she turned and opened up a piece of counter top which revealed a key pad.

Punching in the code 2780543 a hanger of clothes rolled back into the wall and a new hanger of clothes took its place. Walking up to the hanger of clothes Laura gave a big huff and said to herself "I thought I would never ever have to wear these clothes again."

Grabbing all the clothes from the hanger, which mainly consisted of shorts and tube tops with the odd sweater and jacket and pants she placed them in a suit case. Letting out a puff of air Laura said to herself. "Well, being plus size isn’t all that bad, I just won’t be able to do all the same things I am able to do right now."

Packing the rest of her bag with the essentials Laura left her bedroom and headed to her armory. There she grabbed her usual hand guns as well as an M16, and some explosives, rope, gloves, etc. After Laura had finished getting everything ready it was 9pm. Saying goodnight to James Laura then held her encrypted cell phone round robin with her team and headed to bed.

(Continued in post 8 of this thread

2. Apr 18, 2007 #2

Tsap

Tsap

Tsap

Miss Aramutso appears to have truly impressive info about items that she, evidently, expects will be found in a pyramid. I know I am being a jerk now, but can't help wondering if it were better for the story if she knew a bit less.
    I love the visions this story gives; ancient curse - something totally devastating going to happen to lady archeologist's perfect body - but I imagine reader's given a bit too precise expectations of what is going to occur, no?

3. Apr 18, 2007 #3

Observer

Observer

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator

Ummmm - I would not be too hasty. If you expect this tale to be as strictly formula as you seem to. methinks you will be in for a few surprises. :)

4. Apr 18, 2007 #4

SammyBoy

SammyBoy

SammyBoy

This is a long story be warned. (Read it on a nother site)

5. Apr 18, 2007 #5

Observer

Observer

Observer

Shhhh! (and you don't know the half of what hasn't been published yet on the other site either. Like I said, there are surprises to come. But withouit divulging too much, what do you think from what you've read thus far? Worth reading or has the best part been given away?)

6. Apr 18, 2007 #6

SammyBoy

SammyBoy

SammyBoy

Tis worth reading if you have some time to spend on it. I liked it very much personally.

7. Apr 18, 2007 #7

Tsap

Tsap

Tsap

Splendid! I appreciate long stories - and thanks for warnings! I try to stay in one piece while waiting for more! I never doubted a second this wouldn't be worth reading, just misstook to fear I had lost a part of the surprise looming ahead. Now I know better, thx Observer and SammyBoy!

8. Apr 18, 2007 #8

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

[Author's note: well,thanx for the comments on the first part of the story, i have not completely written it all; I am in the process of starting the next part of the story. not giving away anything yet,:p

anyway here's chapter 2]

Chapter 2 - Plane Ride to Russia and the Trek to the Pyramid.

Around 6:30 the next morning Laura awoke to her alarm clock ringing in her ear. Hitting it hard on the top stopped the buzzing and Laura got out of bed. After she was dressed, Laura headed down her stair case towards the kitchen where James was making breakfast.

"Ah. Good morning Ms. Aramutso, how are we this morning.?"

" Very well James, and yourself?"

"I cannot complain."

"Very good. What is on the menu this morning?"

"A full English breakfast with a side of fresh fruit and your usual morning tea."

"Excellent James, that sounds wonderful."

With that James served Laura her breakfast; within 20 minutes Laura had finished it and was on here way to her hallway where her luggage was waiting.

"Right, time I was on my way."

Grabbing her two suit cases, her duffle bag and backpack Laura headed out of her mansion and towards her Land Rover Discovery.

Placing all her bags in her Land Rover Laura got in and drove off towards the air strip where her friends would be waiting for her. Arriving at 7:45 sharp Laura parked her car and got her bags out and headed to the plane being fuelled. Looking around for anyone except the pilots and plane maintenance crew Laura placed her bags at the bottom of the ramp into the C-130 and walked over to one of the pilots.

"Ah, good morning Ms. Aramutso how are you?"

" I am very well thank you. Listen am I the only one here or are the others of my expedition waiting somewhere?"

"There are two women here out of your expedition and I have been told the three men are on their way."

"Excellent. Where might I find the two women?"

"Over in the hanger next to the radio control tower on the left side of the runway."

"Thank you very much," she repied. Aand with that Laura walked over to the hanger and met up and hugged her friends. After about five minutes the three men showed up and soon everyone was conversing about their lives. Walking into the hanger the pilot said "you can now load your gear on the C-130 and proceed to find your seats."

With that the expedition crew walked over to the ramp of the C-130 and grabbed there gear and headed up the ramp and placed there gear in a metal container.

Once everyone’s gear was stowed away in the metal container everyone took their seats and buckled themselves in. After just five hours into the flight:

"Well Laura, were you able to find out anything about the sword and any other possible artifacts?"

"Well yes I did; first there are likely other priceless items in the pyramid, and the sword I am going after is cursed."

"What is the curse?"

"Well it is a weight gain curse I think up to 250 pounds it will take me once I pick the sword up."

"Well that I didn’t expect, if you are close enough to 250 pounds or more how will you be able to run through the pyramid?"

"Well, honestly, before I met any of you, I was 350 pounds, so I know what it is like to run with the added weight."

"Oh, ok. I am glad it is you and not one of us that are going after that sword."

"Well you couldn’t of, because I am the only one allowed to touch it according to the British government. So yeah better me than you."

"Well Laura after we get out of the pyramid, how exactly are you going to lose the weight."

"Well, being as I think it will go straight to by boobs and butt, thighs and hips, I might not lose the weight at all but work out and make my muscles stronger and what not."

"Why would you do that?"

"Well, when I was much bigger 8 years ago, I loved being nice and cushiony and to be honest, I do miss it."

"Well, I didn’t expect that to come from your lips."

"Well I guess until I found out about the curse of the sword, neither did I. Anyway, as to the other things in the pyramid, there may be spears, statues, gems, diamonds, scrolls, artifacts with special powers, etc. My focus is the major artifacts, others and the booty you may keep as a bonus."

Everybody was looking at Laura now. They all said "Yes, we are all going to be rich. Indeed we are."

"Well, I also think the person who holds the sword that I am retrieving can locate other priceless artefacts from Tutankhamen’s time. Which, if it does, might lead us to another major thought lost artifact - the Stone of Youth."

Just as everyone was about to say "what is that?" the pilot came over the intercom and said "buckle in ladies and gentlemen, we are now landing in England. "

After an extended time in England of three hours instead of one the plane finally took off again and headed towards western Russia. 15 hours later the pilot came over the intercom and said "we are about to land in Russia and please have weapons at the ready as we could receive unwelcome visitors."

Laura and two of her fellow friends grabbed their weapons from their backpacks and loaded and cocked them. Shortly after loading her weapon Laura was moving her arms into the landing position as the plane landed pretty hard on the dirt landing strip which was also covered with fresh snow. After a minute or two of the brakes on full and the engines in full reverse the plane came to a complete stop. Unbuckling herself from her seat, Laura got up and opened the back hatch and lowered the ramp down into the seemingly 2 feet of snow. Jumping down onto the ramp and walking out into the snow Laura walked out about 20 feet away from the plane when all of a sudden a truck filled with 7 men came flying out of nowhere and then proceeded to stop.

All of the passengers of the truck got out and within seconds were firing on Laura’s position. Shouting for Jack and Rick, Laura ran towards the plane where she ran up the ramp and grabbed her M: 16 assault rifle. Running back down the ramp Laura dove into the snow and proceeded to fire at the 7 men. Dropping 3 out of the 7 before Jack and Rick got out Laura was about to be shot by a multitude of bullets when Jack and Rick suddenly opened fire with 2 M:16’s and completely obliterated the rest of them.

Looking back over her shoulder Laura thanked Jack and Rick for the swift help and then proceeded to get up. Walking towards the seven bodies Laura had her M: 16 at the ready. Kicking away there weapons she then checked there pulses to see if they where dead. After checking all seven of them and acknowledging that they where all in fact dead she picked up there weapons and walked back to the plane where most of the luggage had been removed and placed in the back of a truck.

Thinking that it would be easier if there were two trucks Laura put down her M:16 and other weapons except her two pistols which she holstered and ran over to the truck which the seven dead men where using. Getting into the truck she had to move lots of trash and papers out of the way and once she did that, she started up the truck and drove over to the plane. When she got there she asked her friends Courtney, Brandi and Russell weather or not they had ever fired a weapon before. Brandi and Russell said yes whilst Courtney said no.

"Well, I am going to suggest that Rick, Brandi and Russell go in that truck whilst Courtney Jack and I go in this one. That way we have plenty of shooters if needed in each truck and me and Jack can protect Courtney."

"Sounds good," everyone agreed.

"Well, we have all the gear packed into the respective trucks as well as the M:16’s of the dead men over there."

"Right."

"OK, pilot, you can take off, we have everything, we shall see you in 7 days at this landing strip, but if things go wrong and this strip is compromised I shall call you via satellite feed and arrange a new meeting point."

"Ok Ms. Aramutso See you in 7 days."

And with that the pilot got into the plane brought up the ramp and took off.

Watching the plane take off safely and disappear out of sight, Laura Courtney and Jack got into their truck after clearing out the passenger seat. When everyone was in their respective trucks Laura said that she would lead them to the pyramid. Laura started up the truck and proceeded to drive towards the clearing in the tree line. Once at the clearing Laura sped up to 50 MPH and followed the dirt road for 7 miles. Slowing down to 15 mph Laura took a left turn into a dense growth of trees. Turning her high Beams on due to the sudden darkness of the canopy of the trees Laura increased her speed to 25 mph.

Picking up the radio and turning it to station 5 Laura announced "we need to take this road for 1mile before we make a right turn onto a patch of land which hangs over a cliff face."

Acknowledging Rick said "should we be on the look out for anybody?"

"I don’t think so." replied Laura, "but it won’t hurt to be wary."

As soon as they were done talking Laura saw the turn up on the right and sped up a bit as to plough through the thick foliage and small trees. After 20 minutes of constant ploughing over of small trees and bushes Laura finally came to a clearing which had like a small ancient ruin wiuth a medium size pyramid in the middle. There was evidence of excavation around the base - what was visible was obviously the top of a pyramid that extended below the present earth surface. As the sun was setting it was difficult to see much detail. Pulling over to the left Laura came to a complete stop and got out and motioned for Russell to pull over to the right.

Once everybody was out of the trucks Laura said "I suggest we actually make camp here and enter the pyramid tomorrow."

Agreeing everyone unpacked their tents and equipment and made a sort of camp around the ruin.

Once everyone’s tent was up and there gear in it everyone proceeded out to the middle of the camp and helped make a fire to keep everyone. Once the fire was going everyone got there food out and cooked it on the open fire. When Laura was done she asked Jack to come and help her grab the quiet power generator she had brought along with her. Grabbing it down from the back of the truck Laura and Jack walked it over to the camp.

Announcing that the generator would power their small lights and their heated blankets she promised topower it up once everyone was ready for bed. Sitting around the fire for several hours until like 11 pm in the evening the team decided to call it a night and get a good night sleep in order for a full days worth of exciting discoveries tomorrow. Laura, being the last to enter her tent, turned on the power generator and headed to her bed.

(Continued in post 12 of this thread)

9. Apr 18, 2007 #9

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

well, as you can see chapters 1and 2 are posted, so what do you think so far guys/ladies, it gets so much deeper,lol. chapter 3 might be posted tomorrow ifnot friday. enjoy.

10. Apr 19, 2007 #10

Tsap

Tsap

Tsap

Yupp - this is the stuff legends are made of! Surprise follows another in this hair-rising adventure. I admit I had some suspicions about how Ms. Aramutso would cope in that mysterious Russian pyramid! Seeing how stunningly well she and her assistans (among other things!) handle vehicles in 2 ft. snow - pilot's landing and especially take-off made me moan from sheer admiration - I now start to realize that they might have a chance, after all. The heroine's stoically calm attitude towards shedding and gaining weight also made a deep impression on me. Go go Snipermb435!

11. Apr 19, 2007 #11

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

Thankyou very much for the great comment, wait until you read chapter 5 or 6, that you'll enjoy,oh thechapter get increasingly longer, chapter 7 is long as hell, but it needed to be. ah cause ya such great reads and critiques i'll prase you all with chapter 3 tonight,how does that sound?

12. Apr 19, 2007 #12

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

Well, sorryi didn't get posted last night, got delayed big timewith my dial-up internet. working now, lol. anyway here is chapter 3 and chapter 4 sunday.

Chapter 3 - Entering the ruins and recovering the sword.

Around 9 am the next morning the team awoke and was ready to go and explore by 10 am. Walking over to the ruins in the middle of the field Laura found a pretty big hole, created by excavation around the base of the pyramid, which went down into the entrance of what looked like a tunnel. The excavation equipment apparently had been taken away when winter came.

Grabbing her rope and hooks Laura tied of her rope to the back of one of the trucks and descended down towards the Pyramid entrance. Once down, she said "OK, its clear for the rest of you to descend down."

Once back together they walked slowly but surely through a stone lined channel within the pyramid. It opened into a hall with barren walls; on the opposite side was a huge door illuminated by their flashlights. On the floor were what appeared to recent bloodstains The path seeed artificially clear - like the excavation had included clearing the way.

"Apparently the excavators were told to dig and clear the entrance channe, Laura remarked. "But upon reaching the room something happened."

"True," observed Rick. "Its as ifthe excavators were told to leave off work and left."

"That makes sense if it was in the laye Fall," Laura agreed. "The winter cold in this area could freeze heavy equipment. and leave breakong through the door to scientists in the spring,"

"There is no evidence that they tried to force the door - and if they had there would be. Smart move, these things are usually booby-trapped big time," observed Brandi.

Laura thought of the bloodstains and thought "no evidence? Perhaps not of forcing the door but something happened here."

Suddenly sensing danger Laura told everyone to stop where they were, well back from the portal into the hall. Grabbing a stone from the floor Laura tossed it at the floor in front of the door; within a split second arrows and darts flew everywhere.

"Well, now we know why they left off," Laura remarked, taking a step back. "Now get back at least 20 feet back into the corridor while I trow a fire grenade at the door. If I'm right its going to get a little hot in here."

Within minute of the fire grenade being thrown the arrows started to come out burning, then suddenly, all together as if a switch had been thrown, all the arrows and darts stopped. Grabbing another stone from the floor Laura tossed it at the door; to her relief no more arrows or darts came out.

"Good," she exclaimed. "The initial volley got the Russians and we exhausted the back up supply. But there will be more challenges of a different type to come."

Walking forward across the trap's floor Laura proceeded to open the door to the pyramid. She immediately found a supply of torches; she grabbed one and lit it.

Looking around she saw what appeared to be a runway of flammable oil. With no hesitation she ignited it. With a whoosh the oil caught fire and many chamber doors were lit up by the flames. Her associates stood back in awe. Laura obviously was on what was to her familiar ground. Looking around the oil appeared to comng from in glass cubes around the outside of each door. They realized that, being fresh, it might have been released from ancient containers by the exhaustion of the supply of darts and arrows.

Looking closely around the hallway of the pyramid entrance Laura stopped just short of the first of many door ways and read the heiroglyph inscription on the floor which read as follows:
    (Heiroglyphs at bottom of post)

"Here is the entrance to Tutankhamen’s pyramid. Be warned that disturbing the contents will bring grave consequences. It is a body altering experience."

Taking this in Laura said aloud, "Well, I know what the consequences are and I am willing to accept them."

Just as she finished saying this the rest of the team came all the way into the pyramid's hallway. Thery asked Laura as she was standing up "Which way?"

"Well my friends, there are 3 entrances and there are six of us; that means 2 people go down each passage way."

Agreeing they split up into teams of two and headed down the passageways. After about 1000 feet each team of two walked into a room filled to the ceiling with gold. They saw this, but knew to be on alert for priceless artifacts. Everyone except Laura stopped and grabbed handfuls of gold and put them into their pockets or backpacks.

Whilst they where doing this Laura continued to a huge sealed door which was covered in gold and diamonds. Once Laura was there, she examined the door very carefully. After 10 minutes figured out the locking mechanism and began to open the door. Opening the door just far enough for her to fit through comfortably Laura walked through the door and into a very small room. As soon as she was there the door shut behind her and locked.

Forgetting this little detail Laura walked to the end of the small room which was in fact a cliff. Approaching the edge carefully she looked around and noticed that there was lots of ropes and old wooden bridges. Looking around Laura couldn’t see a rope of bridge to get her to the cliff opposite her. Reaching behind her she grabbed her rope and grapple and threw the grapple across the ravine to the other side.

After several attempts she got it hooked around an old but solid looking tree and proceeded to jump off the ledge and swing over to the opposite cliff. Once there, she pulled herself up onto the top of the cliff and detached her rope and grapple from the old tree. Looking around she saw that there where several bridges leading off the island cliff to several different other island cliffs. Climbing up into the tree Laura got her binoculars out and searched around for the sword.

After looking around at five island cliffs she found the sword, The islands were only accessible by two bridges but the rest of the way was by ropes. Dismounting the tree Laura ran over to the correct bridge and then walked carefully across it. As she got to the other side the bridge collapsed and fell to the opposite cliff. Not liking having her escape route blocked she decided to use her grapple. Throwing it across the ravine to the next island cliff she got it first time and then proceeded to swing across. Climbing up the cliff face Laura reached the top and took a rest.

After a 5 to 8 minute rest Laura grabbed her stuff and jumped out over the ravine to the hanging rope. As she did the rope slipped from its placing about 2 feet. A little scared but otherwise undeterred she got her momentum going and proceeded to swing back and forth on the rope. Jumping onto the next rope she quickly got her speed up again and jumped to the next one. When she got to the next one she stopped swinging for a second and looked around. She noticed that the last rope before the sword was further away than the previous ropes.

Shimmying down the rope about three feet she started swinging again. When she got it up she let go and just about grabbed the last rope when it snapped. Falling very quickly Laura grabbed her grapple and threw it into the cliff face and prayed it held. She was not a lightweight person,pushing nearly 200 pounds. After another three seconds she suddenly came to an abrupt stop as the grapple caught a protruding thick root. Swinging herself over to the cliff face she climbed up to the top of it. Once at the top of the cliff and in front of the sword of Tutankhamen Laura stopped for several minutes and rested.

After about 10 minutes she had completely regained her breath. She was now standing in front of the sword. It was being held by two open hands made of gold. Looking at the sword she guessed that it was made of solid gold and encrusted with diamonds and rubies.

"Right, lets get this sword and the gold arms into my bag and head out of here, " she exclaimed.

Picking up the sword and holding it out at arms reach she suddenly felt a sharp pain and sword started to disappear. Looking at the sword she saw that it was actually being absorbed by her body and quickly at that. Unzipping her tube top at the front and releasing her breasts she noticed that she had an exact copy or tattoo of the sword right down form the top of her breasts to her stomach.

"Hmm," she thought. "That didn't go as expected."

With that she did her top back up and as she got the zipper to the top of the tube top her body started to expand. Looking down she saw that her body was expanding really fast; after 1 minute her body had stopped expanding.

Looking down she only guessed at her new body size.

"Well," she said to herself, "I was right; the weight went mainly to my legs, butt, thighs and hips and to my boobs. As for that pot belly, I will need to do something about that - if I can."

Getting out her personal and very special tape measure she placed her guns, bag and other equipment on the floor.

'Right, lets measure this now plus size body of mine. I need to know to get safely out of here."

Placing a little block on the ground she hit the red button in the middle. Stepping back about a foot she waited. All of a sudden a naked 3D representation of her slim self appeared. Once it was fully working the 3D hologram said "What can I do for you Ms. Aramutso?"

"Well, could you please measure my body for me?"

"Why certainly."

With that a 3D tape measure started from her head and worked its way down to her ankles. After a minute or two the 3D diagram changed and said "this is you current body size."

Laura said "display sizes."

With that lots of sizes appeared around the 3D representation. Enlarge the font. With that the sizes enlarged and she was able to read the sizes.

"Right so what size am I then?"

The 3D Diagram then said "from head or ankles first?

"Ankles if you don’t mind."

After 2 seconds it started saying her new size. Ankles are the same size of 8 inches, your calves are 24 inches in diameter, your thighs are at their widest point 65 inches, your hips are 85 inches, your stomach is 48 inches, your boobs are a 52 GGG, your forearms are 10 inches, your upper arms are 16 inches, and your neck is the same, your lips have expanded some and your cheeks are a little bit puffier. Now for a side view: your breasts now stick out 22 inches as opposed to 9 inches, your butt sticks out 28 inches form your back and your stomach sticks 10 inches from its original flat size, you have 8 inch love handles. And there you have it Ms. Aramutso your new dimensions."

"Thank you Laura, you may close down now."

With that the 3d representation disappeared.

"Well, now where did the sword go?" exclaimed Laura.

Extending her right arm she looked at her arm and saw no markings or anything of that nature.

"Hmmm. Now, how do I get this sword out""

Immediately, activated by the mental image in her brain, the sword extended out of her arm. But the tattoo stayed. Looking at the sword carefully she saw that the handle was in fact attached to her hand.

"Well, that is a big problem; looks like I can't just take this sword out, but that is a good backup weapon for future struggles. Now, let’s get out of here."

With that she put her guns and other equipment back on except her back pack which she then filled with the gold arms and hands that held the sword.

Zipping up her backpack she then put it on and grabbed her grapple and rope. Looking up to the roof of the pyramid she saw that there was like a built in ladder that ran across the whole roof of the pyramid. Throwing up the grapple and holding it on one of the metal bars she swung of the cliff into mid air and climbed the rope to the ladder.

Once she was hanging from the ladder she detached her grapple and rope and hung them around her shoulder. Swinging from bar to bar Laura couldn’t help but notice that her boobs where swinging in time with her and every time she grabbed a bar they bounced. After 20 minutes of swinging from bar to bar she reached the gold door covered in diamonds, and then looked around for the handle to open the door.

After just 30 seconds of looking she found the handle disguised as a stalk. Pulling it the door suddenly swung fully open. Walking into the room she was about to take another step when a huge sword came swinging down, missing her by inches.

Turning quickly and pulling out her guns she fired on a huge statue type monster. It did no damage. Realizing this she then holstered her guns and thought of the sword, which immediately appeared. Lunging forward she drove the sword straight into the monster's chest. As soon as she did this the monster started to shake violently and then with a flash it disappeared.

"Whoa, I love this sword," thought Laura as she got up and headed past the piles of gold. As she got to the entrance way to the really long tunnel two of her friends, Courtney and Jack, came running out as fast as they could followed by two monsters.

Shouting to Laura to run, Jack and Courtney ran past her looking back over their shoulder. Laura ran towards the two monsters sword in hand. Stopping, they turned around and shouted "what are you doing?"

"Watch!!!!" came the reply.

With that Laura jumped and to her surprise a lot higher than she planned, swinging the sword she slashed one of the monsters heads straight off and proceeded to attack the next with a big and brutal blow of the sword into the monster's back.

As soon as she removed the sword the monsters started to shake again and with another flash they disappeared. Courtney and Jack ran up to her and said "How did you kill them? We unloaded all are ammo on them and it did nothing."

"Well, the sword which is now part of my body is the only thing that can kill them."

"How do you know that?"

"Well, I unloaded both my guns on a monster's head and it did nothing; then I thought of the sword and it appeared and I jumped and drove it into the chest of the monster?"

Laura wasn't revealling to her associates the full story - she knew from legends and prior experiance somewhat of how these things were supposed to work, It hadn't purely been just an experiment. But her befuddled friends were accepting of the short vereion.

"Oh ok. Well, I see you gained some weight."

"Yeah, after my body absorbed the sword, my body suddenly expanded to this size. Anyway, I have another 5 minutes before it starts expanding again. Due to the curse of the sword, after the initial weight gain, I have 30 minutes to escape before I again start to gain weight, mind you it is only 25 pounds in 30 minutes so oh well. Enough of that subject, where are Russell, Rick and Brandi?

"They are prisoners at the entrance of the pyramid."

"Who is keeping them hostage?"

"Five of those monsters with really big swords."

"Oh, I wish you hadn’t have told me now. "

"Sorry, you asked."

"That I did. Let's save them and see about getting out of this place."

With that all three of them headed through the 1000 feet passage way towards the entrance. Stopping 100 feet short of the entrance Laura told Courtney and Jack to stay back whilst she went and killed the 5 monsters.

Agreeing Jack and Courtney said good luck.

"Thank you, I am going to need it."

And with that Laura ran at full speed, boobs bouncing and swaying butt jiggling like crazy towards the entrance. About 10 feet away from the opening she saw three of the monsters. With a great force she dove into the monsters and sank the sword into one, then with great speed pulled out the sword in time to deflect an attack by another of the monsters. Pushing the sword back towards the monster she quickly cut its legs and slashed its throat. Turning quickly she ran at the next monster deflecting it with two sword thrusts and then drove the sword strait into its head.

With a flash of light all three monsters disappeared. Looking around Laura saw Russell, Rick and Brandi tied up to a section of wall around her.

"Well, lets get you three untied and get out of here."

She shouted for Jack and Courtney, who soon arrived to untie Russell, Brandi and Rick.

"Well let's get out of here." she repeated to them as she had been to herself.

"Hang on there Laura, we should go and get some of that gold and some of those other priceless artifacts."

Laura hesitated. There was one item in paticular she really did want. "Agreed, but first I need to account for the other two monsters that were here. They may still be about but hiding. "

"Ok, we will come with you and if need be distract the monsters while you kill them."

"Ok great, I need all the help I can get."

And with that the team walked down the left tunnel with Laura in front and Russell, Jack, Courtney, Brandi and Rick in the back.

untitled.JPG

13. Apr 23, 2007 #13

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

Well as promised, here is Chapter 4, although it is a day later for posting than I planned; training for the Navy is laborious. Anyway, without further ado here is Chapter Four. It's Long, lol. :)

Chapter 4:Finding the Lost Artifacts of Tutankhamen.

Reaching the room with gold and artifacts everywhere, the team headed to the first artifact they could see.

"Courtney, if you would, please remove the artifact carefully and be sure there are no pressure switches around the base of the stand or on the stand itself," instructed Laura as she kept a watchful eye.

Checking carefully, Courtney approached the artifact, which was a pair of earrings thought to have been lost over the centuries. Picking them up carefully she was about to put them in her pocket when they disappeared out of her hand.

"Ok, Courtney I think all these items have a curse on them, so the earrings have been absorbed into your body. They should, if you think about it, appear on your ears."

Thinking about the earrings they suddenly appeared on her lower ears. As they did she got a sharp pain in her chest and in her legs and butt/hips; then her boobs exploded out to a 52GGG cup and her butt/thighs and hips exploded out to the size of Laura’s.

"Whoa, these are huge, I have always dreamed of having big boobs, but these are a little too big." Courtney exclaimed.

"Well Courtney," said Laura, "look over your shoulder."

Looking over her shoulder she saw that her butt had grown out to Laura’s size as well as her thighs and hips.

"Umm, these new dimensions are permanent as is this weight I have on me?"

"Yes, but you will probably find that you have very acute hearing - more than any normal human," replied Laura. "Now, lets be on our way shall we? We have many artifacts to go and little time before some of these monsters come running at us again."

"Agreed," said Jack nervously.

Thinking of the sword again, the sword appeared, but this time it was glowing.

"Hang on, I think the sword may be locating more artifacts in the chamber because that is what I was thinking about and it is part of me."

Pointing the sword out she moved it around the room; all of a sudden the sword went bright as the sun.

"Well, I guess the next artifact is in that direction." Laura declared,

Walking in the direction of the unknown artifact Laura walked to a pile of gold. Looking at the pile of gold Laura didn’t realise that her foot was in the gold. When the rest of the team walked up they noticed this and brought it to her attention.

"Well, looks like I have found something really good here guys," she replied. Walking further forward Laura then bent down and bent her face into the pile of what proved to be imaginary gold. When she did she opened her eyes and saw a bracelet made of solid gold and encrusted with hieroglyphs. Reading the hieroglyphs carefully she read that they give the wearer the ability to appear a completely different person.

Picking the bracelet up the pile of gold disappeared and what was left was a concrete block carved in the representation of a column. Placing the bracelet on her hand she thought about going back to her original size and within seconds the bracelet gave out a bright light and she was back to her old toned body self.

"Wow." she said, "I actually feel back down to my old body, but this coud be an illusion. Courtney, reach out and see where my boobs are."

Courtney put her hands out and went straight to where Laura’s current size boobs had been before donning the bracelet and placed her hands on them.

"Hey, it actually makes your body the size and shape you want!"

"That means we can disguise any weight the curses from these artifacts give us," noted Jack.

"Sorry ladies and gentlemen; this bracelet is mine, " replied Laura..

"Well, we guessed as much." chorused the team as they thought of who had the sword.

"Well, let me take it off for now, because it interferes with the swinging movement of my new sword."

With that Laura removed the bracelet. With an explosion her body returned to it’s really plump size.

"Well, that kind of feels better, it almost felt like a corset when the bracelet was on. Anyway, let's go and find some more artifacts shall we?"

With that the team headed out of the room filled with gold, but not before filling their pockets and bags a little. Once they were back to the entrance, they then turned left and headed towards the next room. The room seemed to be filled with four except artifacts according to the sword Laura was holding. Once there all tbhe team except for Laura and Courtney spread out and looked for artifacts.

Within minutes of looking all four came back with artifacts. Starting with Russell’s. Laura determined that it was a necklace that when put on gave the wearer the ability to go invisible. Next Laura asked Brandi to hold her artifact out which was a gold circle with a deep blue ruby in it.

"OK, where was this one Brandi?" she enquired.

"On that little pedestal there on what looked like a belly button."

"Well, let's see what it does shall we. Go ahead and place it in your belly button."

With that Brandi placed the object in her belly button and within seconds it disappeared. An image or tattoo was left in it’s place. Then with a sudden sharp pain Brandi bent over and cradled her stomach. After 10 seconds the pain stopped and Brandi's stomach lurched out about a foot with nice rolls of juicy fat and thick plump love handles. Screaming loudly she almost fainted at the sight of her stomach.

"Clam down Brandi, it is alright, you can loose the weight. Try taking the stone out of your belly button." Feeling it first Brandi then removed the stone.

"Well, I think you are safe, at least you can remove yours. Try putting it back in to see if you are safe to wear it or not."

Hesitantly Brandi placed it back in her belly button and it disappeared again. And to her shock the same sharp pain appeared again; buckling over in pain Brandi grabbed her stomach. Within 10 seconds it stopped again.

"But Laura, I don’t want to be bigger, " she stammered.

With that her stomach lurched forward another five inches and became huge. This time the shock was too much for her and she passed out cold for several minutes. Awaking to a throbbing headache she looked down only to see it wasn’t a dream and she had a gigantic stomach.

"Well, looks like I am going to the gym everyday for a whole year to get rid of this stomach. Now get that stone out of my belly button!"

"I am sorry Brandi, it is now completely part of you. It is the consequence of resisting."

"What! We can't remove it? Well great, at least I can't get a bigger belly."

"Yeah, that is true."

Getting up Brandi couldn’t help but notice how hard it was to get up due to her now two foot protruding belly. Once she was standing she noticed that her belly hung down past her belt buckle. Composing herself she said, "Laura, who did you use to loose the weight when you were 350?"

"I used a personal trainer by the name of Mike Moose; I paid him 85 pounds an hour for 8 months. He is really expensive, but he does such a good job. When we get back to America via England, I will call him up for you and arrange a meeting with him for you."

"Thank you Laura, that would be wonderful"

"Well shall we continue to look around for artifacts and especially the Stone of Youth?"

"First, we need to see what Rick and Jack found," Courtney noted.

"Right. Rick, what did you find?"

"Well, I found this ring on a pedestal."

"Well, put it on the exact finger on you hand as on the pedestal."

With that Rick placed the ring on his right hand. When he did a bright light appeared at the end of the ring. After several moments the light brightened and then covered his whole body. After a further minute the light disappeared and Rick was covered with a light barrier that was about 1 inch away form his body.

Rick said "What is this? I look like a light bulb!"

Laura reached out and was about to touch his shoulder when her hand stopped dead in its tracks about 1 inch away from his body. Retracting her hand Laura concluded that the wearer of this ring was protected by a shield type barrier.

"OK, we need to test this. Take the ring of and place it back on the hand over on the pedestal and I will shoot it."

With that Rick took the ring of and placed it on the hand on the pedestal.

"Now stand back!" With that Laura upholstered her right gun and shot the hand. With a big ricochet the bullet bounced of the hand and rebounded to the ceiling and lodged itself in the roof.

"Wow, ok, that ring is mine" said Rick aloud.

"Well the discoverer owns the ring so, yes, pull it of and place it in your pocket."

Grabbing the ring greedily Rick placed it firmly in his right pocket and said "OK, Jack, what did you find?"

"Well, I found a gold broach encrusted with diamonds and rubies. It is in the shape of Tutankhamen’s head."

"Alright," said Laura, "Put it on, let’s see what it does." But nothing happened.

"Hmmmm, Put it on that pedestal and I will shoot the stone hand it was on."

With that Jack placed the broach on the hand and moved out of Laura’s way.

Cocking her gun and then firing at the hand the bullet went straight thru leaving a huge hole. Walking over to the broach Laura was about to remove it and hand it back to Jack when the huge hole suddenly started to heal/rebuild itself.

"Amazing, this broach can heal you or repair damaged collateeral if you are wearing the broach when you get hurt or the damage occurs.."

"Well looks like everyone got something, although Courtney and I got the 'gift of voluptuousness’ as well."

"Well now that we are finished in this room let’s go and hopefully find the Stone of Youth. " said Jack.

"Agreed," replied Laura, and with that the team headed towards the passage way in which they came from. Just as they approached the door a barrier came hurtling from the ceiling and slammed down right in front of the passage way blocking there escape. Stepping backwards away from the huge stone barrier the team looked at each other and then to Laura for advice.

"Well, it looks as if someone doesn’t want us to escape. Jack, reach into my back pack and grab a stick of C4."

Jack unzipped Laura's back pack and removed the stick of C4 and handed it to her while he zipped her back pack back up.

"OK, I would stand at the back of the room if I were you, this is going to be a really big explosion." With that the rest of the team speedily walked to the back of the room and hid behind the piles of gold. Placing the C4 as close as she could in the centre of the stone barrier she put in an electric detonator and swiftly walked back to the rest of the team.

"Cover your ears people; this is going to be loud," she said. With that Laura lifted the trigger cover and flipped the switch. With a loud explosion and flying debris the door split right in half with a huge hole in the middle. After the smoke cleared Laura got up and assessed the damage. All around the area of the placement of the C4 there was lots of rubble and black burn marks everywhere.

Looking over to the passageway Laura noticed that it was now clear but danger was approaching. Shouting to the rest of the team, Laura said "Hide there is something really big and very fast coming at a very high speed down the passage way."

The team darted back into hiding and Laura hid at the passageway entrance in preparation for attack. After hiding her self above the passage way on the left over the stone barrier she recognised the two missing monsters monsters followed closely by five more monsters.

Taking a deep breath Laura imagined the sword and it appeared. With a big jump she dove towards the first monster driving the sword deep into its back. Crashing down to the ground with the monster Laura removed the sword and slashed 2 of the monsters legs at the ankle making them collapse to the ground. With a final blow she sliced their heads off. Jumping to her feet she missed being sliced in several directions by two swords. Sprinting into a back flip she jumped and landed behind one of the monsters where she shoved the swords right in its lower back making it buckle and with a final blow she sliced it across the back of the neck.

"Thank goodness the bracelet give me flexibility as well," she thought.

Standing back up she looked at the other monster which was the biggest of the five and stared it straight in the eye. Swinging her sword to the front of her as opposed to her side she held it in front of her and beckoned the monster to attack. Almost mindlessly (and very foolishly) t did. But it was cradty. With a huge and very fast swing of the monsters sword it hit Laura’s and sent her flying backwards 20 feet.

Landing on her feet Laura regained her balance and then sprinted towards the monster sword to her side and with a leap into the air she did a spinning jump over the monster's head, ito which she drove her sword deep into the monsters neck and out the other side. With a quick pull of the sword she removed it and dove out of the way in time before the monster came crashing down to the ground on top of her.

With a flash of light all five monsters disappeared and Laura was left kneeling on the floor catching her breath. "Whoa," she exclaimed and began thinking out loud, "I've been in this pyramid for 1 hour, that means that I have gained another 25 pounds. Right. I need to find this stone of youth and get out of here before I reach 300 pounds or more. 300? I'm not sure of that. I don’t even know how much I weigh.

Removing her personal weight and size block Laura placed it on the ground and hit the red button. The 3-D holographic representation appeared and asked what she wanted to know.

"Well, how much do I weigh?"

"You weigh 250 pounds and rising Ms. Aramutso."

"Ok, thank you Laura, I am finished for now."

With that the block closed and the 3-D holographic representation of herself was gone. Just as she picked it up and placed in her bag, the team came out of hiding and said, "Is the coast clear?"

"Yes, they are all dead. Now, before I gain too much more weight, can we go and find this stone? I really don’t want to be 300 hundred pounds again."

"Yes, let’s go," they agreed.

With that the team started a swift jog through the passageway. As they where jogging through the passageway the three men couldn’t help but stare at the three women running with their boobs bouncing all over the place. When they got to the entrance way the three girls stopped running and walked the rest of the way into the last chamber. As they walked through the passageway Laura wasn’t quite sure, but she thought she saw movement in the chamber.

Stopping short about 175 feet before the chamber Laura said "Careful, I think there are multiple moving objects in the room."

As she said this what looked like a zombie or mummy appeared and started running towards the team. Removing her weapon Laura opened her entire clip on the mummy/zombie. With a poof of dust the mummy or zombie disappeared.

"OK, everybody got a weapon?"

"Yes," they chorused.

"OK, as fast as you can run into the chamber and start firing at the zombies or mummies, leave nothing standing! Ready?"

"Yes."

Laura started running, closely followed by the rest of the team who had weapons out and ready. As soon as Laura entered the room followed by Brandi and Jack a huge slab of stone dropped from the ceiling blocking the rest of the team from entering. Laura, Brandi and Jack all turned around and saw that the passageway was blocked. To worsen their problems the room was filled with zombies or mummies and had four huge monsters with different weapons, weapons that looked like battle axes and spiked clubs.

Laura, Brandi and Jack each took a huge gulp.

"I will take out the monster, you take out the zombies or mummies, whichever they are," Laura declared.

"Agreed." With that all three of them started attacking the monsters and zombies/mummies.

Meanwhile Courtney, Russell and Rick were listening behind the stone barrier at all the fighting going on in the next room until Rick had an idea.

"I have three sticks of dynamite in my backpack, I am willing to bet that if I place them in the right places, I can blow away this barrier and we can go and help Laura, Brandi and Jack fend for their lives."

With that Rick grabbed the three sticks of dynamite and placed them in weak spots on the barrier. After 20 seconds Rick, Courtney and Russell retreated back 100 feet with a very long fuse and with a count down of 3 seconds Rick lit the fuse. With a flash of light the fuse caught fire and extremely quickly ran up the fuse wire to the dynamite sticks. With a really loud bang the barrier blow outwards and covered some of the zombie/mummies.

Running as quickly as they could they pulled their weapons out and started firing at the zombie/mummies while Laura tackled the monsters. With two of the monsters down Laura ran as quickly as she could towards to next monster. With a giant leap she dove through the air and landed her sword deep in the monster's chest. As soon as she pulled out the sword the last huge monster, bigger than any she had encountered today, swung its sword down in front of her narrowly missing her head.

Looking down she saw that the sword cleanly cut the monster she just killed straight in half. Looking up she noticed that the rest of team had just finished killing the zombies/mummies and were now looking at her. With a quick step back and a quick lunge in the air towards the monster Laura swung her sword and to her astonishment the monster blocked and pushed her back against a wall 20 feet away. With a loud thud Laura hit the wall and collapsed to the ground in a heap.

Getting up slowly Laura didn’t notice that the sword had disappeared. Recomposing herself Laura stood up straight chest out and looked up at the monster charging towards her. Raising her right hand she suddenly saw that it wasn’t there and before she knew it the monster was on top of her swinging its sword. Diving out of the way as the sword came down, Laura thought of her sword and within no time the sword was there and with a quick slash Laura sliced the Monster's left foot cleanly off.

With a big crash the monster buckled down onto one knee. Getting up quickly Laura ran and pointed the sword at the monsters back. Landing softly on the monsters back while the sword drove itself in Laura quickly removed it and drove it in further 6times to be sure it wouldn’t get up. After a second or two the monster finally collapsed and with a very big bright flash it disappeared and as did the rest of the monsters. With that Laura collapsed on the ground.

Running over to her Brandi and Courtney said "are you alright?"

"I think, but I have a really bad headache."

"Well, take these, they will help with the headache." said Courtney.

With that Laura grabbed her water bottle and took the pills from Courtney and downed them.

"OK, let’s get this stone of youth and get out of here," she cried.

With that Laura raised her right hand as the sword appeared and pointed it around the room. After pointing it all the way round the room except the floor and roof, there was not even a flicker of light. Pointing it across the whole floor still nothing. With one last attempt she pointed at the ceiling and straight away the sword started to glow.

"Hmm, the stone mush be in the ceiling, but where? OL, everyone grab there binoculars out and search for a stone that doesn’t belong. Looking up at the ceiling through their binoculars it wasn’t long before the team found the stone.

"Why did he have to put the stone in the corner of the roof right above several hundred 1 foot spikes of doom," said Russell aloud.

"Well, because he doesn’t want anyone taking the stone. Make sense?"

"Yep. Right"

"Jack, Rick, could you be my anchors and Russell could you be my belier."

"Sure, right."

"Brandi and Courtney, you are my spots or watches for anything out of the ordinary."

"Gotcha."

"Let’s get set up."

With that the team helped Laura set up her harness and rope system. After 10 minutes the team was ready and Laura had just started climbing the wall. After 10 feet Laura got her special gun out and drove a bolt into the wall and connected a harness lock to it. She did this every 5 feet. After she drove her 25th bolt into the wall she had 1 foot to go before she was ready to place 3 bolts in the ceiling for her to dangle on whilst she removed the stone of touth.

After climbing the last foot Laura drove 3 bolts into the ceiling and connected her three harness locks to each one. Hooking her rope up to the three Harness locks she let go of the wall and let herself dangle from the ceiling. Once she was situated Laura looked up at the ceiling and brought her sword out and held it up towards the ceiling. The sword immediately went bright blue and Laura had obviously found the stone.

"Gotcha," Laura said aloud as put the sword away and pulled out her knife. Pushing the knife under the stone she gave the knife a little turn and the stone dropped out. Missing it with her left hand the stone dropped down into her massive cleavage.

"Well great, that is just wonderful, that will take ages to find." she grinned, knowing it wasn'r really true.

With that, Laura put her knife away and brought her sword out just to make sure she had it ready in case of trouble. Pointing the sword to the spot she got the stone from there was no light from the sword at all, pointing it to her cleavage the sword went bright blue.

"Now that I have the stone of youth, I can get out of her before I get too heavy for this rope to hold me."

As soon as she said that she heard the rope start to groan and creak. Unclipping herself very quickly she then shouted down to the rest of the team that she was belaying down. With that, Laura repelled down the 75 foot wall. As she got to 65 feet, the rope finally gave out and Laura went crashing down to a pile of gold.

Sitting up, Laura let out a small cry of pain and then got up. Rubbing her butt, she then stopped and reached deep into her cleavage and removed the stone. Holding the stone out she then brought it close to her head and examined it. On the front was a huge red half egg shape sat fire with a trim of gold and diamonds around the edge. Turning it over, Laura soon discovered how to use the Stone of Youth.

On the back carved out of gold was an inscription. Reading it aloud in ancient Egyptian first she then translated it and read it in English and put it in simple terms. "Basically the inscription says:place this in the palm of your hand and speak in clear precise tones the words (alam haror sangral). Then say the age you want to be for the rest of your life. Once said, there will be a flash of light and you will be that age."

"Not too complicated," said Jack aloud.

"No, not really. Well, let me try this out". With that, Laura placed the Stone of youth in her left hand and said aloud "Alam Haror Sangral." With a little flicker of light she then said clearly "twenty five." And with a bright light that covered her entire body. She was now back at 25 and except for the weight looking really good.

Handing the stone of youth to Brandi Laura then got the Bracelet and placed it on her left arm. Within seconds her body returned to its slim toned self again and Laura let out a loud "YES!!!"

"Well guys select you age and say the words carefully." One after the other they passed the stone of youth around and they all said 25. Handing the stone back to Laura they all said "thank you."

Laura yjrn pulled her back pack off her back and unzipped it and then pulled out a lock box. Entering the combination she opened the lock and placed the stne in and then sealed it back up. Placing the lock box back in her back pack she then put it back on and said to the team, "are we ready to leave this place?"

A big "yes" was the answer. Walking back towards the passageway Laura led the team through the tunnel as she closely checked for last minute surprises.

When they got to the entrance of the pyramid Laura said "you guys go on and climb the rope and get out of here, I want to check that the coast is clear and no hidden monsters appear."

"Ok, we shall keep a watch out up here for you."

"Alright, see you on the topside."

With that the team except for Laura climbed the rope and watched the top whilst she checked the coast was clear. Walking back into the entrance of the pyramid Laura had one last look down each passageway and to her dislike she could see lots of movement, but not monster or zombie movement. The kind of movement she saw tells you the whole place is coming down.

Sprinting as fast as she could to the rope, Laura dove for it and said quickly "turn the winch on and pull me up, the pyramid is collapsing."

With no response she quickly shimmed up the rope and jumped off once she got to the top. Looking back down into the cave she watched as the pyramid collapsed and sealed of the entrance forever.

As she was turning she got out the words:" where are you?" Then, as she fully turned, she had an A.K. 47 shoved in her face. Peering past the weapon she said, "Whoa, that is why you guys were quiet."

"SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!! Drop your weapons to the floor and get on you Kneeeesssssss!!!" said one of the Russians in an angry voice.

With that Laura unbuckled her guns from around her waist, dropped them to the ground and placed her back pack next to them, stepping away. She then knelt in the 8 inches of freezing snow and placed her hands behind her head. With that another Russian came up behind her and frisked her for more weapons.

Finding none he then grabbed a pair of handcuffs and brought her arms one by one to the small of her back and then handcuffed her. Once done the Russian picked her up and dragged her over to the rest of the team and then threw her against the truck. With a loud slam she hit the truck head first and went out cold.

(continued in post 17 of this thread)

14. Apr 25, 2007 #14

Observer

Observer

Observer

Wow - the job of editing of chapter four was as big as some of the monsters in tis tale. But its done. Bump to the top.

15. Apr 25, 2007 #15

Tsap

Tsap

Tsap

Thanks Observer! With shivers and careful smiles I have now realized how truly challenging work You have been doing! What a luck You got also masterpieces like this on Your table, but not very often, I bet!
    And many thanks again to snipermb435! I must say I did not get the least disappointed, though I was already expecting very much! Go, go snipermb435 - I am totally bursting to read the next chapters! Woah!

16. Apr 25, 2007 #16

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

thankyou verymuch Observer for your timeand effort in scaling down and phrasing everthign slightly different, it is greatly appreciated.

and thankyou to you TSAP for the marvilous (spelling) comments so far,i am gladi have not disapointed you at all, chapters 5-7 are the longest chapter 7 being the absolute longest by far. i'll post the next chapter i hope friday or saturday of this week, as i have a couple of corrections to mkae and some character outlining to do(your like em). so without further adue, have a great day and thankyou both very much.

17. May 5, 2007 #17

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

[Author's Note: Well, it is long overdue. I apologize; I have been really busy. Joining the Navy and Training for it is very demanding, not that it is a bad thing; anyway here is chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Escape from the Russians

After several hours Laura finally game around and was to her surprise in a tent rapped in blankets.

Getting up slowly she was soon stopped by her wrists that where obviously tied to the bed she was on. Looking around she was about to shout for someone to come when a man out of nowhere appeared behind her and demanded, "OK, Who are you? British intelligence, CIA, FBI what?"

"None of those, I am an archaeologist."

"Oh so you go behind government's backs and search for treasures and artifacts?"

"Well, yes, to put it flatly."

"Well, you all have no passports and I am sure you all have no one at home who knows where you are, so as far as I am concerned you and your friends can die a most horrible death walking through this country in what you are wearing."

"Well, you certainly are kind," replied Laura. "May the curses and scarab beetles of a thousand tombs torment you for eternity."

"Wow, you have spirit; maybe I should kill you here and set the others free. Try to escape! I would love the pleasure of killing you. "

"All I ask is that you release me so I can fend for myself, no weapon needed."

"I accept your request," chortled the over-confident Russian. He was looking forward to fighting this corpulent and sassy invader. He unshackled her and pushed her outside into the cold wintry weather.

Turning around quickly Laura imagined the sword; with a quick flick it appeared and with a very fast twist of her arm she smashed its broadside into the Russian's head, knocking him cold. Bending down Laura grabbed his weapon; as she rose two more Russians appeared, but froze as she fired two warning shots at their feet. She ordered then to turn around and rendered them unconscious as well.

Very quickly whilst looking around for other Russians she ran over to the rest of her team and cut Jack's ropes only. He told him to come with her, saying to the others "don’t worry me and Jack will be back in a minute to free the rest of you. Right now we need to handle the rest of the Russians."

With that they turned around, grabbing 2 M-16’s and ran around the back of the truck. Moving quickly they soon saw three men running flat out through the bent bushes and shrubs. Kneeling down Laura and Jack both flipped open their scope caps and looked through them. With 6 shots they both shot each of the men twice in the legs. Seeing no other resistance they went and tied them up. They then went back and did the same with the Russians laying unconscious on the ground.

With everything under control they then turned around and started walking back towards the rest of the team. Stopping Laura said, "can you go and free the rest of the team and light a fire whilst I go and make arrangements to secure this bunch?"

Agreeing, Jack went and freed the rest of the team and then grabbed a bottle of Petrol and tipped some of the burnt out fore and with a lit match he threw it in and whoosh the fire caught and Jack said ah, much better. Everybody gathered around the fire and ate their dinner. With the furious Russians looking on but immobilized they spoke of the afternoon of terror and fun. Laura, Brandi and Courtney sat together as they were the ones with body changes.

Courtney and Laura looked between them to Brandi and looked at her huge bulging stomach with huge love handles and then said to her, "Would you like a blanket for your stomach, it is very cold out here."

Brandi looked pensive, so Laura added "also having such a huge stomach and with no clothes to cover it in this cold, you could get frostbite."

"Ha very funny ladies, I know I have a huge stomach, but you two especially YOU Laura have huge knockers and you both have butts and thighs/hips as well," retorted Brandi.

"Ok, ok, we get it. Youe'r jealous of our big hour glass bodies."

"Umm, no I don’t care at all..." she began unconvincingly. "Umm, well,maybe a little. Is it obvious?"

"Very."

"Ah, thought I was being more discrete about it. Nope. Well there you have it; I wish I had boobs and a lower body as you two."

"Well, if I could figure out how to take these earrings out, I would let you put them on and you could expand to be our size."

"Hang on Courtney," Laura said. "imagine taking them off, and see what happens. I know I cant do it with the sword, it is literally apart of me now. Well, anyway, try."

With that Courtney imagined the earrings off of here and before she knew it they wear now clipped to her ears instead of being permanently attached. Unclipping them she then handed them to Brandi who in turn placed them on her ears.

All the while this was going on the three guys were oblivious to them being there and were deep in conversation with each other.

"Right, now that you have them on, imagine them and they should appear and instantly your boobs and butt/hips and thighs should expand."

Imagining the earrings on her ears they suddenly appeared and with an explosion of flesh Brandi's butt/hips and thighs expanded to Laura’s and Courtney’s size and her boobs expanded to 42 EE’s."

"Ok, now that you are my size, could I have the earrings back?" asked Courtney.

"Sure," and with that Brandi imagined the earrings off, unclipped them and handed them to Courtney who then in turn put them back on and they immediately appeared.

"Now, Laura, all you got to lose when you get back to America is that belly of yours," Courtney said."Agreed?"

"Right, we have had a long and busy day, shall we call it a night." said Laura, at the same time wondering if in fact she would lose anything at all.

"Yes, we shall," all the girls agreed.

"Hey boys, we are heading to bed, don’t stay up to late burning the candle light," they called over

Turning they looked at Laura and said "we’ll be in momentarily."

With that they turned back to each other and started talking again. Saying goodnight and getting no reply the three women headed to their separate tents and cleared the mess the Russians had made. They then got changed and turned out their lights. After another 20 Minutes Jack, and Rick headed to bed. Russel had been designated to guard the Russians.

Days passed and the team cared for their would-be captors. Finally the time to prepare for the arrival of their plane came. Each captive was given a special memory erasing drug and a sedative that would knock them out for two days,then the ropes were untied. Hours after the plane left six confused Russians would awaken wondering what had happened.

18. May 23, 2007 #18

Observer

Observer

Observer

6a TO RUSSIA: Farewell, without love

Awaking around 10am the morning scheduled for contact with their pick-up plane out of Russia, Laura got up and removed all her jewelry and night clothes and started to have a wash. Having trouble in the confined space of her tent to wash herself she put the bracelet on and strait away her body slimmed down.

“Ah, that is much better.” she said to herself as she continued to wash her body.

After 35 minutes she was dressed. Putting on her jewelry she then picked up her holstered weapons and put them around her waist. After she had them on she unzipped her tent only to have a mountain of snow fall into it.

“Well great, last thing I wanted to do was shovel snow this morning.”

Peering out of her tent she saw that there was a significant amount of snow on the ground with a total accumulation of 3.5 feet to her best guess. Grabbing her archeological shovel Laura started to shovel the snow out of her tent. She then made a 4 foot clear radius around her tent so that she could move. After doing this she walked back into her tent and got out the CB-radio. Turning it on she turned the knobs around until she got the frequency of the pilot who should be on his way.

“This is Laura Aramutso, Frank are you there?”

Letting go of the button the radio crackled and hissed and then a voice said “Laura! I am here; I am on approach but close to 1000 miles away. I will be landing in 4 hours for you and your team. Is the landing zone good?”

“No, the back up landing zone on the boarder of Russia is the new pickup point.”

“Roger that, give me 6 hours to get there.”

“We shall be there.”

“Ok, Frank out.

With that Laura turned the radio of and headed outside. “Right, let’s get moving.”
    Looking around she saw that the rest of the team was now up and clearing the equipment up.

“Excellent,” she said to herself as she headed back into her tent and started placing her stuff outside. After 25 minutes everything was loaded backup into the trucks and with one last final check Laura quickly checked the trucks for sabotage during the night. Checking everything was good she said “well, shall we get out of here and back to civilization?”

Everybody said a loud and high “yes.” With that Laura, Courtney and Jack got in a truck and Brandi, Rick and Russell got into the other. Turning over the engines they started of slowly and then with a sudden burst both trucks took off fast through the dense foliage and bushes.

After several minutes they came to the road and turned right heading away from the previous landing strip.

“Courtney get on the radio and tell the other truck that we are going to the backup landing strip on the border of Russia. Also tell them that we have 300 miles to cover in 5 hours so we really need to put a step on it.”

“Ok Laura,”

With that Courtney transmitted the information over and then they where on there way out of this cold and dark country to a slightly warmer climate with no snow. After driving for 5 hours straight they reached the deserted air strip and unloaded all the stuff into one truck.

Resting for 30 minutes the team were all comfortable and resting in the snow when out of no where a stream of bullets flew over their heads. Turning around Laura, Jack, Russell and Rick grabbed their M-16’s and dove into the snow looking for the source of the fire.

Nothing moved, but after several moments they got their answer as the wood for about 50 feet suddenly lit up with gun fire.

“Umm, Jack run and grab the heavy artillery from the truck. We’re going to need as much ammo as possible to take out these Russians.”

Running as fast as he could Jack went a grabbed a bag full of claymores and another full of grenades and such. Running back to Laura’s position he dove next to her and said

“What do you want, setup wise?”

“Umm, crawl through the snow and set the claymores up 200 feet in front of us at 10 foot intervals.”

“Right,”

“Rick you go with him - me, Russell, Brandi and Courtney will lay fire down to protect you.”

With that Jack and Rick crawled through the 3 foot of snow and started placing the claymores in place. After several long minutes they were set and ready to go with a remote activation from Laura. After Jack and Rick returned Laura said “this is what we are going to do. Grab 10 grenades each and as much M: 16 ammo as possible and hide in the snow in roughly 25 feet intervals from each other, but stay 200 feet away from the claymores, because the shockwave can disorientate you as well as kill you.

“Right,” replied the team.

“Courtney you are with me.”

Agreeing the team split up and tunneled through the snow into there positions,

Laura taking the far right flank was closely followed by Courtney. After tunneling through the snow for 125 feet Laura stopped and started packing the snow down around her making a sort of non-bullet proof barrier for her to hide behind. After several minutes Laura got on the radio and said “everybody ready?”

“Roger.” was the response 4 times. With that Laura said “throw 1 grenade out as far as you can without hitting the claymores.”

Laura grabbed a grenade as did Courtney and at the right time they both took out the pins and threw them as hard as they could. All 6 grenades landed about 2 feet in front of the Russians and with screaming weapons going of 10 of them dropped.

“Right, everybody, I am detonating the claymores: Courtney you want to get down trust me.”

With that Laura turned around and pulled out the remote detonator and with a flick and push she detonated the claymores just as the 45 Russians where crossing them. As she did the C-130 flew over head and the pilot leaned out his window and watched 30 men get blown apart. Leaning back in the window the pilot continued further away about 2 miles and then making a right turn he headed back for the runway.

Whilst the pilot was doing this Laura shouted at the top of her lungs “NOW!!”
    Laura, Jack, Brandi, Rick and Russell all jumped up and opened fire on the remaining 15 Russians. After the first five went down Rick moved forward thinking that the rest of the team would follow him and with gusto he started firing on the Russians. Not too soon after he took out four more the fifth managed to shoot him in the arm and chest as he shot him in the head.

Dropping to the ground quickly Rick laid there motionless until he heard his name being called out by Jack, Russell and Brandi as Laura finished off the last 2 Russians. After Laura put a bullet in each of the Russians she then ran over to Rick who was bleeding from the left arm and right shoulder.

“Courtney! Bring the truck over here quickly we need to get him loaded up into it.” she shouted.

With that Courtney got in the truck and drove it over to Laura and the others.
    Pulling up just past them she jumped out and helped the rest of the team get Rick into the back of the truck. As soon as he was in Laura jumped in the drivers seat and turned the truck around whilst Courtney, Jack and Brandi got him hooked up to a drip and morphine. As soon as she turned the truck around Laura radioed up to the pilot who was just coming down to land and said “step on it, we have a person from our team injured.”

Acknowledging this the pilot said he would be on the ground in 5 minutes and counting. With that, Laura said to Russell go and stick these two pieces of C4 in the other truck and check for any other belongings of ours. With that Russell went and placed the bars of C4 at the back and front of the truck and then proceeded to check the truck for belongings. Finding none her ran away from the truck and signaled to Laura as the planes landed that she could blow it up.

With a press of the remote she watched as the truck disintegrated. With a smile on her face she then watched the C-130 land and come to a skidding halt after moving all over the air strip. Laura drove the remaining truck towards the back of the plane which was 500 feet away. Arriving just as the planes ramp dropped she accelerated and with a bump and bang she drove onto the plane and then hit the brakes hard.

Coming to a complete stop she then signaled the pilot to raise the ramp and depart form this cold and now deserted air strip and head home. With that the pilot raised the ramp and started the engines backup and then with an almighty skid the plane started traveling back up the runway. After riding the runway for several minutes the planes took off and with a bang and snap they heard the plane hit some trees below due to the snow on the runway.

Once cleared of the trees the pilot said we shall be in Germany in 5 hours. Saying ok, Laura then walked to the back of the plane and went to see about Rick. She asked the co-pilot how he was doing.

“He’ll be fine when we get to Germany and get him to a hospital.”

“Okay, great news to my ears.”

With that Laura patted Rick on the leg and said “you’ll be alright, just hang in there. “ Acknowledging her Rick fell asleep and Laura walked back to the front of the plane and sat in the co-pilot’s chair. As well as flying the plane the two of them talked about each others lives and their various top secret missions.

After just 4 ¾ hours they landed in Germany and Rick was rushed to the hospital with Brandi and Russell with him. Just before they left Laura said she and the rest of the team would meet them at the hospital in 2 hours. Acknowledging her Brandi gave the go-ahead to the ambulance driver and with that they where driving away towards the hospital.

Laura, Jack and Courtney unpacked the plane and loaded everything into the truck. Grabbing an envelope out of her bag she handed it to the pilot and said thank you for a well done job. With that Laura said goodbye to the pilot and walked back to the Truck where Courtney and Jack where waiting.

“What did you give him?”

“Petrol money.”

“How much?”

“10,000 pounds.”

“Whoa, that is a lot for gas.”

“Well yeah, and I paid him a 5 grand fee as well.”

"Wow, well he and his co-pilot certainly earned that money.

“Yes they did.”

“Well, shall we be on our way to the hotel and then to the hospital to check on Rick and to relieve Brandi and Russell.”

“Yeah, let’s go.”

With that they all got in the truck and headed to the hotel. Arriving at the hotel at about 7 pm that night they grabbed their gear except for their weapons (excluding Laura) and headed to the front desk to check in under assumed names. After paying for 6 rooms on the expense account of a CIA front they all headed up to their rooms and had showers and got changed.

Laura put on a pair of jeans and a tube top, Jack put on a pair of slacks and a blue shirt, and Courtney put on the same as Laura but a very revealing tube top. Meeting down in the lobby they all headed out and Jack hailed a cab.

Once in the cab Laura in German said “Could you take us to the Saint Petersburg Hospital?”

With that they were on their way and before long at the hospital and asking to see Rick. After 5 minutes of waiting they were let into his room where Brandi and

Russell where right beside Rick talking to him.

Walking over to Rick, Laura said "are you alright?“

And no sooner did she say that Jack said “ah, nuts, he’s not dead, bugger! Just kidding buddy, how are you?”

"I am alright, little tender here and there but I’ll be fine. They are going to release me tomorrow afternoon, so we can leave on Wednesday.

“Great news, I will arrange for our plane for Wednesday afternoon then.

Courtney after Laura said that walked up to Rick’s side and kissed him on the head.

“Right, we shall leave you alone to get some rest, we shall be back at noon tomorrow to collect you.”

“Excellent, don’t forget, or I won’t be best pleased.”

“Don’t worry, I will, someone has to help you said Laura.”

“Thanks Laura, ok, I will see you guys later.”

With that Laura, Courtney, Jack, Brandi and Russell left the hospital room and then headed to the nearest bar. After several hours of drinking and talking, the team called it a night and hailed a taxi. After a fifteen minute ride they arrived back at the hotel and were all in the elevator heading to the 16th floor. Once there the team said their goodnights and parted and headed to their rooms.

19. May 23, 2007 #19

Observer

Observer

Observer

6b Stopover in Germany

As soon as Laura entered her room she threw her keys and purse and keycard on the table next to the door then she reached down between her DD breasts and grabbed the small gun. Throwing it on the table also she then turned around and locked the door and headed to her bedroom. Once she was there she reached down to undo her jeans but decided she couldn’t be bothered.

Bringing her left arm close she grabbed the bracelet from her wrist with her right hand and with a bang and rip her tube top and Jeans exploded of her leaving her in her Bra and panties. Placing the bracelet back on, her body soon returned to its slim size but with an alteration. Laura decided to leave her breasts bigger. Turning the lights out she removed her bra and panties and slipped into her welcoming bed.

Before heading to her bed Laura decided to head over and reread the bios on all her friends before writing the report she knew would have to be done. She was starting with Jack’s.

Laura read through it, beginning with his characteristics. Born in Houston Texas Jack was born Jackson H. Mason, he lived most of his life in New York City where he meet Laura at an age of 15, he at he time being 16. After reading through his brief bio which she knew very well, Laura started reading fairly quickly though his other information stopping once or twice to remind herself of missions he and her had completed together.

The one that was most important to her was the time where the duo was in Columbia on a secret mission where they wound up taking out a drug lord among things. But what she recalled most vividly was a great night of passionate love. After just mere minutes she was asleep as were the rest of the team.

Around 10am the next morning Laura was stirring, running her hands across her body she felt that she was a lot bigger than she went to bed, pulling her left hand up she saw that the bracelet wasn’t there, sitting up she looked around and saw it lying on the floor.

"Hmmm, how did that fall of my wrist during the night," she wondered?

Getting out of bed she bent down and picked it up and put it on, within seconds her body was back to its slim toned self. Walking into her bathroom she turned the shower on and then looked in the full length mirror at her new tattoo down her torso. Thinking of the sword, it appeared straight away almost taking out the glass on the shower door. Bringing the sword closer she examined it carefully, and noticed it had an inscription on it.

Turning her hand so that the writing on the sword was parallel she read the inscription.

“This sword is now permanently part of your body, it will give you great strength and speed when you need it, it will also heighten your reaction time as well as your sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch. But these all come with a price, when you pick this sword up it will absorb itself into your body and add enough weight to your body to compensate your new gifts listed above.

“Note that the sword cannot be removed and cannot be destroyed, thus it makes you immortal. Be warned the sword can add and subtract weight from your body when deemed necessary, and it can change the location of the weight you have already changed by a simple thought from you. Also note that when you use the sword it becomes like an extension of your hand that cannot be removed unless by the great king himself.”​

“Ah, helpful to know but he cannot help me. Right, time to take a shower.”

With that Laura retracted the sword and stepped into the shower. After a long hot shower she stepped out of the shower and got dressed. Putting on a pair of jeans and a really tight and revealing shirt she put her boots on walked to her front door and grabbed her gun, purse and keys. Placing her gun between her breasts she then thought about placing her keys and purse there, so with little hesitation she grew her boobs to a 52FFFS cup and with that she placed her keys and purse between her boobs.

Grabbing her keycard and placing it in her right back pocket she opened her door and just as she did Jack was about to knock on her door with the rest of the team waiting behind him.

“Ah good morning, Laura ready for brunch?”

“Yes, I am starved.”

With that she closed her door and said good morning to the rest of the team.

Once they where down in the lobby they all headed to the dining area of the hotel and proceeded to order there lunch. After a filling meal the team left the hotel around 11:30 and hailed a taxi.

Asking the taxi driver to take them to the Saint Petersburg Hospital they soon left and where on there way to the hospital. Arriving 15 minutes later they all got out and headed towards the release section of the hospital where to their disbelief Rick was waiting in a wheel chair.

Walking up to him they said “Good morning, how are you?”

“I’m fine, can’t wait to get out of here.”

With that Laura approached the nurse at the desk and said “I am here to sign Rick McQuaid out.”

Rick McQuaid was Rick Miller’s pseudo identity.

“Ok, proof of id and of course your passport.” Handing over her equally made-up passport and drivers license Laura soon signed the release form and the whole team was soon on their way back to the hotel to pack up.

Arriving back 20 minutes later the team decided to head to the bar and finally celebrate their recovery of the ancient artifacts. After an afternoon of drinking the team left the hotel bar and headed for the dining area where they all had an expensive meal each and a bottle of wine apiece.

When they finished the bill was brought to Laura who simply smiled and said “Charge it to the British government.”

Looking at the bill before she handed back the receipt and a number to receive the money she turned the receipt over and saw that the bar bill and dinner bill was two thousand pounds not including the rooms.

“Right,” she smiled. “We deserve it.” She quickly handed the bill over with a wire transfer number and got up and walked to the elevator where the rest of the team where waiting.

“How much was the bill Laura?”

“Not including the rooms, 2 grand.”

“Wow! We spent 2 grand on food and drink tonight. Her majesty is not going to be happy with us.”

"Right, but believe me there will be no questions asked. Lets get to bed; we have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow.”

With that the team stepped into the elevator and went to their rooms.

Everybody except Laura went straight to bed. Laura on the other hand stayed up for one more hour burning the midnight candle and looked at the arms that the sword had been resting on when it was discovered. Looking carefully she noticed that each arm was the highest caret gold she had ever seen and that she could probably sell these to the museum for millions.

Placing the arms back in her backpack she removed her clothes down to her underwear and climbed into bed. Snuggling into her comforter Laura soon fell asleep.

The next morning around 9:45 am she was awake, dressed and raring to go.

Ordering her breakfast to her room she ate it in peace and quite before she had to get on a plane for ten hours.

Around 11:30 Laura had all her belongings packed and was ready to go. Grabbing her keycard she opened her door and headed out to the teams rooms to see if they where ready to go. As she approached Jack’s door, the door opened and Jack walked out and greeted her.

“Are you ready to go?” asked Laura inquisitively.

“Yes, I just need to pack two more things, and then I am done. Come on in, I’ll just be a minute.”

With that Laura and Jack headed into his room; as soon as they were in, three muscle bound guys grabbed Laura and Jack and tied them up on the bed.

Looking up at them she soon noticed that they appeared to be Russian agents; their mannerisms seemed like those of the old KGB.

“Umm Jack, they are Russians – probably left over from the KGB.”

“WHAT!!! What are they doing here?”

“Well let’s find out. Hey you Russinskis, what do you want with us?”

"SILENCE NOW!!!!"

“Hey you can’t hold us against are will, you have no right to hold us here; we demand that you let us go. “

With that one of the Russians moved forward and slapped Laura very hard across the face and then said “Silence thief. “

With that Laura was quiet and split off into another room.

After 10 minutes a guy came on the radio and one of the Russians opened the door to the room. A man dressed in a very expensive suit walked into the room with an 8mm in hand and spoke to Laura:

“We know you killed numerous Russians yesterday in your escape from our country. We know this because we have contacts deep in the Russian government. Our contacts have access to photos from a satellite over the area at the time.

“Mr. Putin’s people watch archeologists?” Laura said

“Putin the pig doesn’t know about you or what is best for anything,” responded the man. “We are old guard Bolshiviks, biding our time. And we have those who sympathize with us.”

“So?”

“We also know. Ms. Aramutso, that you and your team were in a tomb previous to this incident. We expect you to give us the items you recovered and show us what they do. After which, you shall all make a very long fall to the pavement outside which will look like a suicide. So hand over the items and I will make your deaths quick. “

Laura knew that the KGB mentality was used to obedience based on fear of what they could and would do and decided to feign compliance.

“Ok, you win, untie me and I will take you to the items as long as you let my team go. “

“You drive a hard bargain Ms Aramutso, but you have a deal, and maybe before I kill you, I will have some fun with your body. “

With that one of the Russians untied Laura whilst another held a gun to her head to use if she tried anything. Once she was untied Laura got up slowly and headed towards the door closely followed by two of the Russian guards. The third stayed with Jack and the Bolshivik Once she was outside the door she stopped and leaned on the opposite wall from the door.

As the two Russians followed out and told her to move she did and she walked slowly towards her room. Stopping just outside her door she asked one of the Russians to hand over her keycard.

Refusing the Russian pushed her out of the way and slid the keycard in her door as soon as he did that Laura extended her sword and broadsided the Russians throat and with a quick spin sliced a gash in the head of the other. Both were unconscious. Dragging the bodies very quickly into her room she then grabbed the keycard for Jack’s room and headed there.

Unlocking the door Laura immediately rushed in and dove at the Russian boss with sword out, stabbing it into his torso then quickly removing it as he collapsed, writhing on the floor. Then she slammed the remaining Russian to the ground. She headed towards Jack, who was still tied up on the bed, and freed him. Next Laura retracted the sword and left Jack’s room and headed towards the other team members rooms. Laura knocked on each door and everyone said they were fine.

Looking to Jack, Laura surmised that the Bolshiviks only chose Jack due to their past relationship.

“Well, are you all ready to go” asked Laura.

“Yes, we shall meet outside your room in five minutes.”

Laura and Jack tied up the two unconscious Russian goons in Laura’s room as well as the one in Jack’s room. The head Russian was bleeding and not a threat. As the group sped away from the hotel Laura reported their condition via an unused auxiliary cell phone, knowing she and her team were leaving town.

“Four members of a possible Russian terrorist group attacked some American tourists in their hotel rooms,” she reported. “They have been overpowered and left for the authorities to deal with. At least one needs medical attention for a broadsword wound.”

She then tossed the phone in the back of a passing truck.

“I wonder what the police will make of that?” she said.

“Nothing – how can they admit people like that are in their midst. It would hurt the tourist industry. This is Europe. They will bury the story and no one will complain,” said Jack.

Within an hour they were on a private CIA plane at 42,000 feet headed for America.

[Author's note: the next few chapters will be an inset about Laura and how she got started and the team that she now has. This will hopefully help you understand them better. :D]

(Continued in post 23 of this thread)

20. May 25, 2007 #20

Scott M

Scott M

Scott M

I really like this story.