• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Sword of King Tutankhamen (1-7) - by Lpark435(~BBW, Adventure, Intrigue, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snipermb435

~BBW, Adventure, Intrigue, ~MWG - The stout Venus of Willendorf is but one relic of a time when weight played a different role than is true today. Only a few knowledgeable adventurers know even the outline of the truth.

The Sword of King Tutankhamen (1-7)
Starring Laura Aramutso.

By Lpark435 (ME)

Summary and Introduction

She endures huge trials, including going through a booby trapped pyramid and swinging over gorges, crossing (nearly) broken bridges, killing tigers and returning with a fabled sword. Although she knows there is weight-related risk she little realizes that the sword itself will increase her weight to 250 pounds and make her boobs about the size of medium beach ball, with each fanny cheek a little bigger topped off by a generous but pretty big pot belly!

All this weight gets piled onto her body instantly, after 30 minutes of the initial weight gain she will gain another 25 pounds every 30 minutes until she escapes the pyramid. Her exit is hampered by the fact that the guardians that protect the sword have awoken and are guarding all the exits, meaning that she and her team are effectively now hostages. Is this the way Laura Aramutso finishes her days as a tomb raider, or will she get out, lose the weight and continue her explorations?

Read below to find out as the story unveils and leads you in many directions you didn’t think possible.

Chapter 1 -Working for the British Government.

Around 12pm on a Thursday afternoon Laura Aramutso was sitting in her mansion in Boston. She was reading through a book on King Tutankhamen and his many treasures and weapons lost over the years. As she is about to put the book down three men dressed in suits walk into her living room led by her butler, James.

"Ah good afternoon Ms. Aramutso how are you this afternoon? I hope we are not interrupting anything."

She recognizes the British M-13 agents and her one-time CIA liaison. As James well knew, no introduction was required and information with these men was on a need to know basis. But she had known they were coming, which accounted for her choice of reading material.

"Oh please gentlemen, do come in and make your self comfortable. James, would you be a dear and get us some tea and biscuits."

"Why certainly Ms. Aramutso."

With that James left the huge living room and headed out to the kitchen.

"Well, gentlemen, what can I do for you today?"

"It is this, Ms. Aramutso - an ancient pyramid, never seen before, has been discovered in Russia, and we believe it to be the resting place of King Tutankhamen’s legendary Sword."

"Well, you have my attention. What can I do for you?"

"The President has given you express permission to enter Russia via means of illegal entry which we shall provide. He would like you to enter this pyramid and hopefully retrieve the legendary sword and bring them back here to your museum. For reasons with which you are familiar it is essential this artifact not fall into the wrong hands nor it location be made known."

"I see," she paused, thinking of the unspoken implications of what had just been said - and the consequences of either failing or being caught. "O.K. gentleman, you have your lady; I shall be ready to leave first thing tomorrow morning."

"We have some background information for you. The pyramid is guessed to be cursed and guarded by 20 of what are reportedly the most terrifying monsters, as well as undetermined barriers to entry. The guards are, according to legend, men who were once condemned by the king himself and cursed to live for all eternity to protect the pyramid. Now what we have heard is that the sword is the only thing capable of killing the creatures or monsters or what have you."

At this moment James re-entered the living room.

"James, perfect timing with the tea and biscuits!" she remarked to her butler.

Placing the tray down on the table James poured out 4 cups of tea and placed them around the plate of biscuits.

"Thank you James, that will be all."

With that James left the room and shut the door behind him.

"Well, let me first say that I would be honored to participate in this exploration. Might I ask if there is a finder's fee at all?

"Yes Ms. Aramutso, there is, and it goes to you if you succeed in retrieving the Sword of King Tutankhamen."

"Well gentlemen, I think you would be interested to know that I was already aware of the curses and defenders; in addition, this pyramid may also contain other missing treasures believed to be lost centuries ago. Here, if you look in this book I was reading before you came, you can clearly see that ancient ruin discoverers have stated the missing objects are reportedly hidden in a tomb of unknown origins and location."

The three suits looked at each other, two of them astonished at the coincidence of her studying the topic they presumed would be a total surprise. Her CIA contact, however, simply smiled.

"Basically gentlemen I believe the other priceless artifacts are in this pyramid along with the sword. If I am correct both special prior knowledge, which I possess, and the support of aides will be needed for recovery. In fact, the artifacts may indeed prove key to overcoming the defenses and recovering the sword. So I suggest that I lead a team of people into the pyramid with me and recover these items along with the Sword."

"Well Ms Aramutso are you completely sure that you can expeditiously find a team of no more than 5 members that you can trust?"

"I am most certainly am. You certainly know my history or you would not have come here to begin with."

"Indeed that is true, Ms. Aramutso. Alright, get your team together and we shall see you at 8 am at the abandoned air field outside West Sussex tomorrow morning."

"Glad we could do business again gentlemen, have a good afternoon and send my regards to her majesty and to the President."

"We shall do that, Ms. Aramutso."

With that the three government officials left Aramutso Manor and drove away towards the airfield where a helicopter awaited to whisk them back to the White House. Meanwhile she summoned her butler.

"Well, James, it seems I'm off again. Can you call five people for me and tell them I need to speak with them via a call from my mansion immediately?"

"Certainly Ms. Aramutso, who might these people, be?"

"The usual team - Rick, Jack, Courtney, Russell and my old good friend Brandi; they are all listed in the cell phone memory. Tell them I have a job from the government that they won't want to miss; beyond that tell them only that it concerns recovering what are thought to be missing artifacts from King Tutankhamen."

"Why certainly Ms. Aramutso; is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Ah, no thank you, James that will be all."

"Yes Ms. Aramutso."

With that James left the living room as Laura headed towards her secret chamber where she kept her trove of thought lost artifacts. They in fact had been systematically recovered but the fact of her possessing them in her private museum kept secret concealed as she tried to unravel the story they told. She knew that others were pursuing the same trail and would not hesitate to steal or kill if need.

Punching in her code and giving her eye scan the museum door opened. Walking in the door shut promptly behind her. Walking into the center of the room she spoke in clear tones aloud and said show me item 98786875.

Out of no where a voice said "authorization code please?"

"Aramutso4827654" came the reply and the voice said "authorization code recognized, enjoy Ms. Aramutso, please say the authorization code to me when you are done with the item."

With a couple of clicks and sounds of cogs turning a table soon appeared out of the ground holding a dusty book.

Once the table had completely finished rising out of the ground Laura approached the table and brought the book closer to her. Opening the book carefully she flicked through the book to page 518 to where it told her about the sword of Tutankhamen.

Reading for several hours Laura soon discovered the curse reportedly left on the sword by Tutankhamen. Looking up she said to herself, "it is a weight gain trap. Hmm, I guess that in order to become the finder of this sword I may need to sacrifice my slim body."

Closing the book carefully she said aloud the authorization code; within seconds the table was disappearing into the ground as Laura Walked away towards the door and out towards her bedroom. When she got to her room, Laura shut her door and went into her walk in closet. Going to the very back of the closet she turned and opened up a piece of counter top which revealed a key pad.

Punching in the code 2780543 a hanger of clothes rolled back into the wall and a new hanger of clothes took its place. Walking up to the hanger of clothes Laura gave a big huff and said to herself "I thought I would never ever have to wear these clothes again."

Grabbing all the clothes from the hanger, which mainly consisted of shorts and tube tops with the odd sweater and jacket and pants she placed them in a suit case. Letting out a puff of air Laura said to herself. "Well, being plus size isn’t all that bad, I just won’t be able to do all the same things I am able to do right now."

Packing the rest of her bag with the essentials Laura left her bedroom and headed to her armory. There she grabbed her usual hand guns as well as an M16, and some explosives, rope, gloves, etc. After Laura had finished getting everything ready it was 9pm. Saying goodnight to James Laura then held her encrypted cell phone round robin with her team and headed to bed.

(Continued in post 8 of this thread

Latest posts

Back