The Sword of King Tutankhamen (1-7) - by Lpark435(~BBW, Adventure, Intrigue, ~MWG)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by snipermb435, Apr 16, 2007.

1. May 25, 2007 #21

Tsap

Tsap

Tsap

Yupp! This is THE story! Thousand thanks, sincerely!

2. May 25, 2007 #22

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

well,thankyou guys, observer and me have been working on the latest chapter for a couple of day. I had this kind of worked out in a different style of writing but Observer had a looksky and feathered it all out and now it flows so sweet. i am currently working chapter 7 which will have a lot oo character Bio's in it and what not. i am hoping you will enjoy when i get it finished. :D

(Observer: Drats! Secret identity cover blown again! How am I EVER going to get the Clark Kent award if they keep doing this to me? :))

3. Jun 27, 2007 #23

Observer

Observer

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator

Chapter 7a - Laura's Origins - The Memory of Change

As Laura Aramutso and her team flew back from their adventure in Russia she had time to contemplate her newly expanded physique. Thinking about her new girth and the sword that was now part of her anatomy took her back to another time – one that had led to her eventually becoming an American double agent, ostensibly pursuing archeology while also being a master of ancient technologies that must be prevented from falling into the wrong hands.

Laura well remembered how that adventure had begun. She was perspiring profusely, exclaiming at one point, “I’m sure I’m using my towel more for wiping of sweat than drying off after showers. “

The heat was horrific; not exactly what a life that began in the frigid icebox of New England was accustomed to. She knew in accepting this assignment that she would be out in Africa, but the sweltering oppression of great depths of the desert in Egypt was not something she was expecting so soon.
    Of course, she had little to complain about, considering that this dig was to unearth some rumored secret chambers beneath the pyramids of Giza: Any find there would set her up as far as employment for the rest of her life. Of course, this could all be one giant wild goose chase, but Laura preferred not to dwell on such unpleasentries.

The fact that she was picked for this expedition into the heart of an ancient civilization was practically a miracle in itself, in her mind. She had the background for it, all right, but she wasn't exactly the hardiest-looking girl on the squad. She could best be described as a woman with the body, if not the height, of a 12-year old. She was a scrawny girl, looking as though her hips and legs had barely even started to develop, and she had to use every notch of the belt to keep her brown shorts in place.

The only exception to her girlish build would happen to be her well-developed bust; each mound was able to easily fill any man's hand, with at least a little to spare. Laura's bras even had to be custom-made, considering that they were out of proportion with the rest of her build. Her white, short-sleeved top covered them decently, however, though it offered little help against the blazing Saharan sun.

She stepped back out of her tent, and looked down into the enormous pit that had been dug out of the sand in the past couple of weeks. Thankfully, the level of sand over the site was relatively thin: While rock was comparatively difficult to dig through, stone tended not to shift nearly as much. They had managed to find some common tools on the way down, ensuring that this wasn't a total bust, but this was paltry compared to what the joint United States/Egyptian project was looking for.

This all seemed a little bit mad to her, going after something based on one source. The distance was far enough away from the largest pyramid so that they wouldn't accidentally dig into its foundation. Laura had some things to deal with before going down into the site itself. Since she was the only archaeologist on site, she'd have to deal with the research representative for the expedition before she could actually do anything.

Robert Mason, thankfully, wasn't a career academic. This made him far easier to deal with than the stuffy, inflexible sort that seemed to be machine made – unique in their ability to reject anything that didn't come from either dead people or themselves. He was of an average height, with his own head of brown hair, as well as mud-brown eyes.

Mason smiled as he laid his orbs on Laura. "Well, good morning. I see that you've managed to find a way to wake up bright and early! That’s good, since, as always, there's work to be done. Keep in mind that with all of the University fossils gone, you're in charge for the day, at the very least."

Laura giggled quietly at that. "So, you're basically telling me that I'm going to be able to get something done around here? That's going to be a first. It'll be nice not to have to worry about having all of my suggestions shot down by people who have never even been to this part of the world. So, is there anything new?"

Robert shook his head. "Well, it's not like much has actually been happening in the past week. There's been way too much arguing over how to proceed rather than any actual progress. The diggers have only really been quarrying rather than going in any one direction. That may be enough, but I doubt it. We're almost at the end of our rope; neither you nor I have the clout to ask for more money."

Laura sighed. She knew that this was coming. "Well, I'll see if I can find anything down in there, but I’m doubting it. Going all the way out here based on some Carthaginian parchment always seemed like a bad idea to me. Whatever we were hoping to find down here had better be worth all of the trouble we're going through."

She stepped out of the meeting tent, and walked over to the site itself. It was a fairly impressive piece of work when viewed up close. Still, considering the relatively mundane things that had been found so far, she didn't have much hopes for anything truly substantial.

She climbed down into the pit on the variety of ropes and ladders that had been set up. It was getting so that they were almost as deep as they were allowed to go in the original charter: Any further and they'd need to draw up a new charter; that would require money that they didn't have, at least not at the moment.

She tapped the toe of one of her brown boots on the ground as she watched the diggers at work. Absent-mindedly she played with her braided hair as she watched the further excavation. She brushed down some of the stone on the walls of the pit. She did this not that she expected to find anything, of course, but that she might as well busy herself with something. She wasn't about to take Uncle Sam's money for nothing, after all.

However, what she originally thought was a simple cut in the rock caused by the digging turned out to be much more. As she brushed out the sand, first one hieroglyph appeared, then another, and another. She gasped and became intensely alert. She wasn't going to make any false alarms, but by the time she was done, she had unearthed what she interpreted as an entire message.

The message didn't exactly make much sense to her, though she read it out anyway.

"Hmmm...,” she read. “’Here lies that which must be separate form the king's men, as Osiris wishes no man but himself to use what is contained. One is man, one is woman. Man has been used by Osiris, and it may not be used again. Woman has not been used, and the master of the river wishes that no woman use it.’"

She scratched her head as she tried to figure what legends she had heard. She recalled that Osiris was the first pharaoh. He was worshipped as a god for all of his splendor. That immediately piqued her curiosity, and she found what she thought was a seam next to the message. She called for diggers.

After a couple of hours of work, the rock came down with a crash, revealing an open space. Musty air rolled out of the underground passage. Laura grabbed her flashlight and drafted a couple of the workers present. She was going to see what was buried so deep down here, and what was actually buried so deep under what was already a monumental masterpiece. She had a generator and extension cords set up, so that they could set up lights in the passage itself. Laura took a deep breath, and stepped through the door.

Unlike many of the tombs she had been in, the walls of this passage were remarkably blank. Most were practically lined with hieroglyphs telling the story of that particular king or noble, but here, there was nothing. She progressed slowly forward into the passage, the slow pace allowing the various lights to be set up as she moved deeper into the underground passage.

She was used to the musty smell of these dark places, but it was less pronounced here. If she had to guess, there wasn't actually a person buried in this place. Her steps echoed quietly against the solid stone floor, and she could feel the path sloped downwards ever so slightly. The only other sounds were that of the cables being unspoiled.

She almost regretted doing this behind the backs of the senior researchers, but this could very well make her career. The path leveled out again at what she estimated to be a few hundred feet. She had no idea how deep she was now, only that a single chamber stood in front of her.

The chamber was remarkably bare of any luxuries, which was accountable: As she had suspected, there were no people buried here. However, the walls were covered with the usual glyphs and depictions of the life of Osiris: His birth, his life, his dismemberment, and his reconstruction. The curious thing, however, was the pedestal set in the centre, carved from a single block of limestone, on which were two painstakingly carved statuettes.

One was quite familiar to Laura: It easily resembled many of the depictions of Osiris found elsewhere, but the other was quite different, and Laura picked it up to examine it. It was practically another Venus, with exaggerated breasts, hips, thighs and butt, but the belly wasn't swollen with pregnancy: Indeed, it was quite an Amazonian depiction for such a patriarchal society as the one that had flourished on the Nile .

She examined the base, and read the finely carved glyphs on the bases. Both read the same thing: "Whoever is worthy of the possession of this shall become a testament to the power of the gods."

She called in for cameras to take pictures of the room itself, and she picked up both statuettes. She had reports to file, after all.

It was practically nightfall by now, and Laura rushed into her tent to escape the biting cold of the desert night. Laura found handwriting to be an utterly onerous task; still, considering the find she made, she was willing to accept a hand cramp or two in order to file a proper report with the excavation commission. It was a shame she forgot her laptop, though. In addition to having been able to type into a word processor she would certainly want to have contacted friends about what was a huge find.

One thing that bothered her, however: While one statue resembled Osiris, the other resembled nothing she had ever seen in any book, or even mentioned. She'd managed to unearth an entirely new question in her zeal, and did not realize it until now. She shrugged, stretched, and put down her pencil, leaning back in her padded chair.

She picked up the woman statue, and closed her eyes. Herodotus's amazons hadn't existed at that time, so what could it be? At this point, she felt a tingling coming from the statue, but she couldn't let go, even if she tried. She stood up in shock.

Laura's hand felt frozen to the statue itself, and though one part of her mind was apprehensive, her own, deep-seated curiosity wanted to know what would happen. However, the result of her handling this statue was soon apparent. As she looked down at the statue in her hands, her view was slowly being obscured by the expanding of her already ample bust, the soft mounds growing into massive, soft globes of feminine expression.

Laura looked on with shock, wondering if those assets would break her in half, but as she reached down to rub what she assumed would be her thin waist she found extra flesh and muscle there as well. To her surprise it was growing from a rather waifish tummy into a thick tree trunk, feeling like it was more than enough to support her and her expanding assets up top.

There was only one thing left to check. It felt like her hips were expanding most of all. Already they were twice the girth of what she had possessed before, and still growing. The archaeologist felt the new her swell under her fingertips, the increasing width of her hips being accompanied by a very substantial filling-out of her normally miniscule rear. The extra mass of her swelling form unbalanced her for a moment, but apparently whatever sorcerer or shaman had designed this had taken everything into consideration: Her new form was no more a burden to her than her previous one.

She was glad that she had picked up a mirror while she was in town: She needed it now more than ever to properly inspect herself. She looked herself over carefully, managing to take a clinical, objective examination of herself. Panic would be allowed to set in afterwards, if there was any need. The first thing she noticed was that her clothes hadn't torn or ripped. For the most part, it would seem that they actually grew to fit her.

Her shirt now displayed an awe-inspiring amount of cleavage, and her shorts now stopped at the top of her thighs, but they didn't feel particularly uncomfortable. Each breast could now overwhelm both of her hands, as each massive, fleshy orb was now one and a half times the size of her head, possibly even twice as big. Her fingers probed the soft mammary glands, and found them to be absolutely natural all the way through. Her once delicate waist was now solid and thick, the muscles underneath the smooth exterior providing her with the strength she needed to stand tall with her massive assets.

She turned to the side, and saw how what she had on top was balanced. Her hips were certainly over three times around what they had been previously, her insignificant butt now transformed into a vast, curvy expression of womanhood. Her thighs were over three times around what they had been before, thick, round, and looking like she could easily crush a watermelon between them.

The rest of her body had not been neglected either, as her petite arms and calves had also grown in size to match the thickness and power of her new form. Her arms had doubled in thickness, both upper and lower, and her calves had more than doubled as well, though still only being a third of the circumference of her thighs. Her ankles were only slightly thicker, but it was enough for her legs. She swore that she had become a bit taller as well. It would only follow.

Laura sighed as she took of her shorts and shirt, allowing her to examine her new form more closely. She grimaced, deciding that she was going to be just a bit more careful with these things more often.

"You know,” she thought, “I wish I could've chosen some point in between my old body and this one. Everyone's gonna freak when I come out tomorrow morning."

She gently hefted one of her massive breasts, marveling at how light it felt compared to expectations.

"Well, that's something to deal with later," she exclaimed with a lack of real concern that astonished even her. It was as if reality had been reordered to make what had occurred perfectly natural. She eased her new form into her sleeping bag which, to her surprise, also expanded to fit around her new form. She slowly closed her eyes, and went to sleep, uninterrupted by either nightmares or dreams.

---------------

7b - Laura: Dealing with Change

She woke up without incident the next morning, and stretched slowly. As her arm brushed against her breasts when she reached up to rub the sleep out of her eyes, she soon came to realize that it was not a dream.

She stood up, and looked over her desk. Everything was there that she had done the previous day, from the statuettes to the handwritten reports that she had made on them. She pulled on another t-shirt and pair of shorts, identical to the ones she had on before. She barely even noticed that her tent was far more high-end than it had been when she had went to bed, and she opened up the zipper to the outside.

She was greeted with the familiar rays of the early morning Egyptian sun and stood up to her full height. She took a deep breath of the morning air, glad that there wasn't a high wind to blow sand in her face. The sun and heat of Giza didn't feel nearly as bothersome to her as it had when she had started the expedition. She bent down to tie up her boots just a little more tightly than before, and she could practically feel the eyes on her rear as she did so. Laura had expected as much. Even if this <i>was</i> her normal shape, she would probably get that. The best thing to do, of course, would be to talk to Robert. He could probably provide some insight.

Laura ducked into the meeting tent, and found Mason reading over some report. He looked up from the table, and smiled. "Well, good to see you out and about, miss Aramutso. That was quite a find you made down there, from what the workers tell me. I could hardly believe it myself until I saw the artifact chamber. Looks like you really aren't just a pretty face, among other things."

Laura rolled her eyes. "Yeah, laugh it up, Robert. I know that you won't believe me, but one of those statues was behind all of this."

Robert looked over the top rims of his glasses. "Behind all of what, Laura? Sounds like the sun had been getting to you."

Laura groaned loudly, and rolled her eyes. She hefted her breasts up, jiggling them and letting them drop, in quite an impressive display of rolling flesh. "You know these! How they're so much huger than before. The front isn't the only place either, as that carving is behind the biggest behind I've ever seen, much less had."

Robert laughed a little. "Are you telling me you're <>still<> growing? Sounds like there's still some residual magic of the pharaohs if they can make you even bigger. Look, don't worry about it. We'll be heading home, soon, now that we've found what we came for, and you've certainly showed up some well-known academics. Just relax, and a few days from now, you'll be sitting back in a hot tub, sipping whatever wine you happen to like. As always, I'll let you know if your skills are needed."

Laura blinked. "I didn't think that this would make me rich, just well known."

Robert shrugged. "Well, no wealthier than you already are, Laura. Ah, speaking of which, you left some things behind in here before you went down. It's a good thing that any traps there had fallen apart due to age."
    Robert walked over, and opened up one of the storage boxes. He put a Desert Eagle .44 on the table, as well as a rather substantial Parathion cavalry sword beside it. She could not only tell it was the genuine article, but remarkably well-maintained and preserved. She picked up both, and it felt as though she had used both of these for at least a couple of years.

"An interesting combination of weapons, but I can't say I doubt their effectiveness in your hands. Not from what I've seen," said Robert. It was obvious that he had a memory of her that she lacked herself. He thought these belonged to her, but she hadn’t a clue,

Laura was now downright confused, but at least she could play the sunstroke angle as much as possible. She made an outward sign of her inner puzzlement. "Wait... You mean I've always been like this?"

Robert smiled. "Well, sounds like the sun has been getting to you, Laura, so I'll lay it out for you. You're Laura Aramutso, the sexiest, richest, most dangerous archaeologist in the profession, and you were only one discovery away from being a celebrity both in the academic world and out. Basically, you're now quite famous. It's almost as if you've had some god on your side your whole life."

If Laura had her old, weaker constitution, she would have been physically floored by this news. However, she simply swallowed and nodded, making a bit of a show of regaining her senses. "Ah, sorry about that, I guess the sun has been getting to me a little. Look, I don't need those things now, so could you pack them up and send my weapons ahead to my home?"

Robert nodded, and put them back in the box. "Well, sure thing. I can imagine how it would look if you tried to take both of these on a plane back home. Anyway, you've still got some more time to get some rest before we have to head back."

Laura had nodded slowly, and wandered out back to camp, soon making it back to her cooled tent.

Laura sat down, and set her laptop in her expanded lap, glad that her computer was now present. She blinked as she saw the wireless network module attached to it, and decided to take a look at her favorite websites, now that she was apparently stinking rich. There was the occasional social club; however, far more common were the archaeological pages she had on her machine before.

She was thankful that she was still practicing her art, rather than simply a social butterfly. She opened up her pictures folder as well, to see just what she had been up to in her rise to the top. While they were still mostly of dig sites, she did see pictures from an occasional party. She wondered where she would find a seamstress to make that dress, which put the massive orbs of her breasts on decent display, while also showing off the near-absurd development of her hips, thighs and rear. From the reactions of others in the photos Laura had been behaving most improperly indeed.

The archaeologist couldn't help but take another look at the statuette that had given her what she now had, and smiled. "A testament to the power of the gods, hmm?"

She set it in a padded case, besides the male version. She closed the box with a bit of a giggle. "Well, this isn't exactly what I expected, but I think it’s certainly something that I can run with."

Not at all displeased with her expanded body she lay down and went to sleep.

4. Jun 27, 2007 #24

Observer

Observer

Observer

7c Laura's Origins: Endurance

The next morning, Laura decided that it would be best to get totally acquainted with her new form. There were a couple of things that she hadn't noticed yesterday, and were a bit of a surprise to her, considering that she had originally been so unbelievably trim. She squeezed a little at her newly-developed love handles, this being the first time she had ever really had anything even resembling rolls of fat on her body

She could practically feel the new fat grow in, softening her middle to a degree that would normally be considered unacceptable, but on her, it merely reinforced her Amazonian state as she grew plump, with the residual magic taking effect in front of her. The second was another bulge that tapered up towards the massive mounds of her chest, seemingly a by-product of her new mammaries.

She sighed, and decided that it was a small price to pay for what else she had received from the statue. She stretched again in front of her mirror, and then proceeded to squeeze back into her top and shorts. The return back was delayed for another couple of days due to transportation problems, so there was not much she could do but sit on her huge rear.

Or, she could go exploring.

The thought seemed to hit her out of the blue, and she scratched her head. She then proceeded to begin braiding her hair again, though she decided to bind it more tightly than usual. She didn't want it to be loose, for some reason. The idea that there was more to that underground passage than simply a chamber with a couple of statues hadn't really occurred to her until now.

She had heard of secret passages before, so the place, she decided, might very well be worth another look. She closed her eyes as she pulled her top over her massive breasts, and pulled the braid out of the back. She noticed that apparently Robert had moved the box with her weapons into her room, so she opened it up and took both the sword and the gun.

The gun itself wasn't going to be a bother, now that she had the heft to handle the recoil of actually firing one, but she put it down in order to take a couple of practice swings with the Parathion sword. While not a common weapon, it still had two edges, and could cut things, so it worked well enough for her tastes. It was also substantial, so she wouldn't have to worry about the entire blade coming apart with a couple of knocks, like with a katana. She tied a holster to one thigh and the scabbard to her waist; this would enable her to carry both gun and sword without having her hands full when exploring deeper underground. Why she felt the need for either she didn’t understand, but the urge was there to take them so she did.

Picking up the other things that she needed for her little expedition was easy enough, A flashlight were incredibly common, a lighter could be picked up for a couple of American dollars, and there was rope to spare. So equipped, she snuck down into the pit in the early dawn, before any of the workers would have time to remove any of the lights in the underground passage.

All of the ladders and ropes were still in place, and she made her way down with fluid ease, rather than the awkward gait that she used to possess. There was something to be said for her new self in that respect. Soon enough both soles of her brown boots hit the bottom of the expedition pit, and she turned on the generator, putting on the lights inside the passage itself. She took a deep breath, and wandered down into what was very familiar territory.

There wasn't really any change from before in the passage, despite any apprehension that the change in her history changed everything else. The chamber at the end, however, seemed quite a bit clearer to her, even though it had the exact same lighting as before. She was instinctively drawn to a depiction of Ra and Osiris, and ran her hands over the surrounding hieroglyphics, reading by the touch of her fingers over the engraved symbols.

When the revelation of what they were saying hit her, she set to work immediately. She focused all the light that she could on the sun-orb of Ra, including the flashlight she brought with her, soon producing the desired effect in the wall. A seamless door opened up, allowing another rush of musty air to exit from deeper under the great pyramid. Technically, she was in violation of the charter by going so deep. It was also possibly not legal for her to be venturing into the area she was now entering because of the boundary issue.

She dismissed the issue, “I really don’t know where I am,” she rationalized. In truth she didn't really expect to be where she was until now, and truly had no idea where that was. Logic, however, could have told her it was too far. Intrigued beyond measure she turned her flashlight down the new passage, seeing if she could get a read on how far it went. No luck, however, so she stretched, and plunged into the new section of the underground crypt – if indeed that is what it was...

The cool air rushed up over Laura, and she shivered slightly. Wherever she could, she lit the ancient, unused torches, not questioning why they still actually worked. The way down was winding, and even a little steeper than before. Measuring from her new height, Laura could only really guess at how far down she was going, but she wouldn’t be surprised if the passages took up the same measure of space as an inverted pyramid of Giza.

The march down was fairly uneventful, at least for the first hundred feet or so. The blankness of the walls was just a tad too unnerving for Laura's tastes, but she continued to press on. Anything requiring things that the Egyptians may not have actually had in order to enter had to be guarding something important. It was these thoughts that happened to be in Laura's head when she first heard the grinding of stone. She lifted up a foot, and saw that one of the stone tiles had depressed. Having experienced many movies dealing with the exploration of ancient tombs and the like, she had a fair idea of what was about to happen.

She was naturally correct, and while it was surprising to experience how this sort of thing worked in reality, it wasn't surprising enough to bring about Laura's demise. She only had to step forward some to avoid the first spear, but in order to make it down the hallway, she had to run. She knew for a fact that she would be stared at if anyone else were around to watch her move. She could feel practically her whole body in motion as she kept herself from meeting her untimely end from a stabbing that was about well over 4,000 years in the making.

While she knew for a fact that her breasts were managing to bounce, the mountains of flesh rolling and frolicking against each other in some primal display, she also knew that with each stride of her thick, powerful legs, something else was going on. Indeed, with every step she took, each expansive cheek of her butt bounced in its own turn, and it would be a wonderful display of sensuality, where she not moving as fast as she can merely to stay alive. She hardly even thought about making the jump that she did; only that it happened, and she was preserved.

Laura pulled herself back up onto her two feet, and took a breather, looking back at the array of spent spears that had missed their mark.

"Well, that was certainly unexpected." She walked further down the passage, keeping a better eye out for any other such events that might befall her. She wasn't about to get killed on the first day she really got to enjoy her spectacular new form. She reached a small drop, and spiked her rope into the floor, tossing the length over the edge of the drop. She had more than enough to climb further down, and she probably could've jumped down if she had wanted to. Of course, then there wouldn't be any way back up.

Laura practically walked herself down, and then set her two feet on the ground, still lighting torches as she progressed even deeper into the underground passages. She had no idea how long she had been down here, or even when it was going to actually end. She rolled quickly over a suspicious plate, and was glad she did, as a flat stone slab dropped soon behind her. Thankfully, the traps didn't seem to be able to reset while she was on her way in.

After what seemed like an eternity, Laura could feel that she was in a larger room. The air wasn't as oppressive in here, and as she lit each torch, the sheer majesty of the room was revealed bit by bit, light by light. A long pool on each side of the massive room was filled by the trickle of water from underground springs, the fresh, clear liquid even safe for drinking. Laura helped herself to some as she looked around at the room.

In the chamber was everything that Laura had come to expect from reading about the tombs of Pharaohs was here: The jars of organs, the valuable possessions, everything except one vitally important piece: the sarcophagus itself. Try as she might, she couldn't find anything even resembling a casket, merely a statue of Osiris, the god-king of the Egyptian pantheon. Of course, then things clicked completely with her. This was, in essence, a perfectly preserved and untouched temple to the father of all of the Egyptian kings, the same as it was when it was built. It was completely untouched by grave-robbers from the Greeks to the Europeans.

Laura found herself quite conflicted, however, considering what to do. On one hand, this could make her famous beyond her wildest dreams. On the other hand, looting would ensue, and the integrity of this snapshot of the ancient past would collapse as all manner of vultures would pick at it. She sighed softly, and looks around. It would be a shame to leave without taking just one thing, however, and she looked around for something completely unobtrusive that she could pick up.

The smallest thing that she could find was an emerald the size of her fist, and that was no trivial treasure, even by the standards of Laura's present. She used her sword to wedge it out of the socket it was set in, and made a bouncy turn for it: if there were traps on the way in, there was certainly going to be something spectacular on the way out. She was not disappointed.

While it was certainly interesting to her, as a student of history, to know that the ancient Egyptians were capable of building the first forms of fire-throwing traps, it was hardly her concern as to the engineering capabilities of that civilization. She had to operate on a more feral mindset than an academic one, as she leapt over the bursts of flame. The wobbling of her breasts that was caused every time she landed was of surprisingly little concern to her balance.

Exiting was like running an obstacle course. She was able to use her new mass as momentum to roll her way under the door before a massive block of stone sealed the entrance to the temple of Osiris. She knew that there was more to come, and it was a great help that she could feel the stone shift beneath her feet just before a spike or spear thrust out of the floor in an attempt to impale her against the ceiling of the passage itself. She nimbly sidestepped each of these hazards, and hauled herself up her rope as quickly as possible.

The run up the passage was much like the run down, only it seemed to last an eternity, the walls almost bristling with death-dealing objects as she sprinted her way up the corridors. Her lungs felt like they were going to burst as she pushed her new body, to its limit, though she was now running at speeds she could hardly have conceived of when she was a scrawny girl. Though it wasn't the most important thing to her at the moment, there was a nagging feeling in the back of her head that if she wasn't so expanded, she would not have made it nearly as far as she had in her run out of the secret passage.

She had the strength to make the jump, as before, and the rest of the run was a blur. She felt the nick of something sharp, but it wasn't nearly enough to stop her. Laura felt like she could run through a stone wall if she had to, but she hoped that she didn't. The gleam of light at the end of the last passage pulled her forward, and gave her renewed endurance, easily enough to leap through that final doorway. After a run which was, for the most part, beyond the limits of the endurance of any human, she finally collapsed in what she assumed was safe territory. She allowed her body to finally give
    out and rest.

6d LAURA ORIGINS: End game

Laura woke up in a bed in the medical tent, a bandage wrapped around her upper right arm. For all of her activity, and the fact that she felt like she would kill herself if she was forced to push herself any harder than she had, she only felt the slightest bit sore from all of her exertion. She rubbed one of her shoulders out of habit, and looked down at herself. Everything seemed to be in one piece, and almost all of her strength had returned to her.

It was almost like in some video games, where a good rest would heal someone in their entirety. She looked around, and decided to simply lie back, playing with her soft bust to idle the time away. Now that the danger was over, Laura saw no harm in allowing herself a soft giggle from all that she had endured at the hands of ancient engineers. She had stared death in the face, yet escaped with her life, all thanks to the fact that she was now voluptuous and powerful beyond the means of most women on Earth.

She rolled over onto her side underneath the blanket, stroking her hand over the two much larger rolls of her tummy, which to her the exercise had enlarged. Laura shrugged a little at that, but the sound of footsteps brought her to attention, and she sat up in her bed. She smiled as she looked over at Robert. "Well, sorry about all of that."

Robert shook his head. "Well, I don't know if sorry will cut it, but I'd say I'm glad to see that you managed to make it out of that hellhole alive. I couldn't believe what I was hearing down there, myself. It was as if the whole structure was tearing itself apart trying to get at someone, and you can imagine how surprised I was when I found out that it was you, Laura. You really should be more careful, even if it is to get such a huge, cut gem. However, one thing has been nagging at me. Did you happen to find anything else while you were down there, or was one gem, however big, all there was?"

Laura thought about how to answer it. "Robert, could you keep a secret? This is probably the only one I'll ever ask you to keep."

Robert nodded. "Sure thing, Laura. Anything you say to me will not leave this tent, and go anywhere else but from you to me."

Laura related everything she saw in that massive room, from the art, to the gems, to the symbolic burial of the dismembered Osiris. Robert Mason could hardly believe his ears, but something told him to trust both Laura's words and her judgment. Not all tombs were meant to be raided, after all. Laura smiled, and spoke. "Well, that's the whole story, really."

Robert remained silent, and smiled as a quite hefty breakfast was brought in for Laura: A real lumberjack's breakfast of eggs and meat. Laura happily dug in and Robert was quite content to watch her eat. Laura was surprised at her own new capacity for food, as she wouldn't have touched something like this in the least when she was smaller. She sated herself on this food, and looked over to Robert. "Ah there's a problem. What did you tell the other academics while I was out cold? I'm sure that they must have shown up sometime then. I can't imagine what they must've thought, what with my antics and all."

Robert allowed himself a laugh. "Now, don't you worry about that? What you discovered basically crushed their complaints, as your decisive actions made them look like snails compared to your 'daring' exploits. You won't have to worry about them, believe me. Not even I have to worry about them, and I'm their stooge, remember? All you need to do is get some rest. After all, we'll need your help to pack up tomorrow. Besides, I have a feeling you'll have a lot more adventures after this one."

Laura didn't doubt that for a second. She placed the empty plate and tray aside, and gave a long stretch in her seat, before slowly rubbing her bust once again. She felt her new body had an almost addicting quality to it, as though she belonged in something wrapped in so much fat and muscle. Robert couldn't help but stare at her, and Laura reveled in that attention, perhaps the first time she had done so since she had undergone her 'transformation' into her new self.

She idly wondered what Kafka would have down with her life story, but that wasn't important. What was important was how she felt about her new self, and what she could do with the new life she had managed to earn from the gods of a long-dead civilization. She smiled at Robert. "So, Robert, what else is out there for us to look at? I think I'd be willing to hire you away, if you'd be willing."

Robert smiled. "Well, Miss, it would appear that the world is yours to choose from. There are a great many places that haven't been explored all around the world, and I think that you may have what it takes to beak open these mysteries."

Laura had giggled. "Well, I think we should relax, first. It has been a rough couple of weeks."

There were indeed adventures to come – and they would lead to her relationship with a front group of the CIA and forming the team of compatriots that had been assembled for the trip to Russia . But before that adventure, the now well over two pound Amazon had some further growth of her own, then a struggle to resume a more normal size. Along the way would come the understanding of what it meant to be a woman worthy of Osiris – and he realization that in time she would grow again.

Laura started to recall those events as well, but succumbed to the droning of the jet pods on the wings outside. Her hands folded over her now nearly 300 pound belly.

[[Editors comment: This is not the planned end of this tale, but it for now is like a hiatus. Its author is on duty with the U.S. Navy.]

5. Dec 6, 2007 #25

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

even ya'll sniper here, just thought i would come by find my posted story and say that in the next few days i will be opening up a new thread with the continuation of these 6 characters in a new story, all of the old storys gains and magics will be present in this one, this continues where the old one left off and so it will all flow steadily. i also am writing a completely different story with a different plot, but loads of gain in it/ :D. anyway, thats it for now, have fun and wait patiently for it will be worth it.

6. Dec 6, 2007 #26

Observer

Observer

Observer

Welcome back from your Navy tour of duty, Sniper guy!

Actually, for the record, from the materials Sniper left behind an expanded version of the King Tut story was created and published here..

We also had the beginning of the intended sequel,. but neverr used them.