The Syndicate - by Ashblonde (~FFA, ~BHM, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ashblonde

Busy writing
~FFA, ~BHM, Romance - An FFA's odyssey through the world of political espionage finds her unexpected love

The Syndicate
by Ashblonde

Part 1

"What do you do?" he asked with interest, sipping his gin and tonic.

"I manage graphic communications for a congressional campaign," I gave my canned answer with a sticky sweet sparkle.

"Whose campaign?" he smiled, moving a step closer to me.

You're adorable, I thought to myself, and I'm about to give you information that you'll love... too bad it will ruin your chances at getting in my pants. "Congressman Davis," I stated nonchalantly.

The knowing grin on his face was unsurprising. "Nice! Davis is a great guy," he exclaimed, as if he played golf every Wednesday with the Congressman.

Freedom Party networking events were such a bore, but I couldn't help but make eyes at him. He was a great looking kid with his adorably patriotic face and fresh, chubby cheeks. He had a nice spare tire around his waist too. I thought briefly about how lovely it would be to help him add a few more inches around said waist, but I knew that wouldn't happen. I learned a long time ago not to lead on young and innocent bystanders.

Sure, I'm young too, but far from innocent. I have a naive facade: bright, perky, and blithely charming. With my button nose and bleach blond hair, I fit the preconceived notion of what it is to be an enthusiastic member of the young Freedomists. But looks are deceiving.

The reality is that only a handful of people in the world know what I actually do. But I don't like the words that get thrown around for it... "Mole" sounds so mousy and unglamorous. "Spy" sounds too pretentious. The work I do is part of an underground movement that we informally call the Syndicate. We go about our business, doing straightforward tasks for the Freedom Party. Yet in reality, we're covert agents reporting back to the other side: the Equality Party.

We feel passionately about the goals of the Equality Party and are willing to achieve them by any means necessary. Not to mention that spying is a whole lot more painless than violence and rioting. We're totally detached from the main organization and most elected officials in our Party have no idea that we even exist. Streamlined and decentralized, we never leave tracks or a paper trail. In fact, we often become part of the Syndicate without even realizing that it's happening.

As a college freshman at the University of Roxboro, as soon as I walked into my first meeting with the young Equalitarians, I was invited to a private meeting and enlisted. It was easy to get sucked in by more exciting work than cold-calling voters or stuffing envelopes. Our initial tasks were harmless fun, like surreptitious phone calls and spoofed email contact. They pulled us into unethical areas slowly and methodically until we were too far along to blow any whistles.

The truth is, I fell in love with playing pretend and got a thrill every time I successfully conned someone. Posing as a bubbly, wide-eyed young woman allows me to enjoy the sweet irony that I'm underestimated due to my looks, but using them I can affect outcomes in ways they never imagined.

I was lured further into a life of political espionage by a boy who had me wrapped around his finger. It was supposed to be Jason, the handsome, charismatic guy who led me to an alternate meeting room. He was the ladies man who usually pulled attractive young idealists into the fold. But it was Brian, a brilliant, baby-faced political wunderkind who truly seduced me into the sub-organization with his intellect, eloquence and soft, round body.

Brian and I had a very exciting but secret affair. Sexual undertones had been building for months between us before the opportunity came along to ignite the spark. It was a late night in January, while we were alone planning the infiltration of a mayoral campaign. There was a full-blown blizzard outside and I was going to have to stay at his place across campus from my dorm. I took my jeans and sweater off, down to my tight t-shirt and panties and stretched out on his bed. His eyes grew wide when I patted the bed and said, "Are you going to keep me warm tonight?" He came over next to me and the kissing gave way to groping and all kinds of body exploration.

I was even more thrilled when he finally stopped letting his delicious fatness keep him from making love to me with confidence and dominance. But we were careful to never let these lustful interludes be known. The Syndicate's ban on sexual relationships is totally inflexible. If a relationship soured, say a lover was cheated or spurned, it could jeopardize the whole operation.

We carried on for two years and all the while he piled on quite a bit of weight, which I loved infinitely. He sometimes joked that his weight was a good cover for our relationship because no one would think a princess like me would hook up with a fat boy like him. I fought him on that notion, but nonetheless, everyone around us seemed totally unaware.

As our relationship got deeper, he began to hold real power over me. He was my mentor and had a tendency to closely manage my life. I naively accepted it back then, but looking back I realized that he was often controlling and made me feel very reliant upon him for every decision I made.

After graduation, Brian went to work in media relations for a Senatorial campaign. It was a great opportunity for him, but it meant he had to leave our college town and go legit. It was a very difficult separation for me, because I had depended on him far too much.

By the time he landed the press secretary position with the newly elected Senator, he had seemingly disconnected himself from the Syndicate. We met for lunch nearly a year later and he had become almost thin and very conceited. Our disastrous reunion made me feel very lonely. Not only had I lost my first lover, I had lost the desire to give my heart to anyone. If someone I thought I knew so intimately could leave me feeling that disappointed, whom could I ever trust?

But putting up with Brian's condescensions and then losing him altogether may have made me tougher in the long run and even better at what I do. Trust can't really exist in my world anyway. Given what I have become, I really don't think I even trust myself. I just seem to live day-to-day with no plan other than my current assignment. Ironically, it feels like the safest place to be.

ashblonde

Busy writing
Part 2

With Brian no longer in my life, Jason took over as my mentor and pushed me to continue with the Syndicate. After graduation, I joined the national operation for the Freedom Party candidate. It was there that that I really learned to become another person. I had to constantly manage my true feelings among my campaign peers, many of who believed outrageous and extreme things. It was a major test, but I passed it with glowing references.

Unfortunately for my real allies, it was a successful election for the Freedom candidate. But the contacts I made there got me a regular job with a congressional campaign office in need of graphic design talent. With a frequent biannual election cycle, it was a full-time position, perfect for building trust and digging deep into their strategy.

In the three years since graduation, I had fended off the attentions of many low level staffers and kept my heart off the market. There was no room in it for romance with some misguided reactionary, however fat and sexy he might be. But it was so much more tempting when a man was not only lovely to look at, but also the man in charge. And I hadn't anticipated was how attractive a politician could be.

Congressman Dan Davis was an up-and-comer for the Freedom Party based in Newport. He was held in high regard for his ability to employ impassioned rhetoric and yet still get more decisive work done. I had seen photos of him and already knew that he was plump and nice on the eyes. But once I was introduced to him in person, it was hard to deny that my crush on him was growing.

I detested the irrational positions that would come out of his mouth, but he was a very intoxicating speaker. Young for his position, he was a mere 34 in a sea of aged politicians. He had great eyes, a nice head of black wavy hair and a perfectly inviting mouth for oration. His only political liability was his expanding waistline, which he hadn't seemed to bother with. His nonchalant confidence was very exciting to me and I had to work hard to contain it.

In my first months working for the campaign, the Congressman only occasionally came to the headquarters office where I worked. It was early in the campaign cycle and he was still spending most of his time at his congressional office. But when he'd breeze through, his belly undulating in time with his quick stride, I repressed my desires and averted my eyes. I was still infiltrating the local organization, building trust and trying to stay under the radar.

As we approached the campaign onslaught, he was still expanding, little by little. But my boss, the campaign communications manager, didn't like it one bit. After the Congressman would leave, Thomas would expel his frustration to the entire room, "How the hell am I supposed to get that porker re-elected?" The room would quiet to a hush, but Thomas would continue his tirades. He was an astute political advisor and Dan seemed happy to have Thomas on his team, despite his blatant criticisms of the Congressman's increasing body mass.

My job became wonderfully ironic. As the graphic designer, one of my assignments was to edit photos of the congressman to make him appear slimmer. It was a task that I found as phony as my identity. On the other hand, I adored spending time mousing over his chubbiest parts, trying to mask the growing evidence of his indulgences.

By February the campaign was picking up a lot of momentum and Dan was spending extra time at our campaign headquarters. I had exchanged modest pleasantries with him but we had no real conversation. However, I was noticing his eyes on me more and more with each passing day.

Finally one morning, after he'd strolled past my desk with an engaging smile, his assistant walked over to me and said, "Congressman Davis would like to see you in his office." I had been pouring over a piece of campaign literature touting absurd family values propaganda and realized my smirking over the content could have been a little too revealing. Hopefully neither he, nor anyone else had noticed.

I walked nervously into his office, wondering if I'd blown my cover. Then again, I worried about that everyday, so my paranoia was nothing new. "You wanted to see me?" I gave him my sweetest smile.

"Sit down, Ms. Stewart," he welcomed me with a pleased look on his face.

"Call me, Nora," I smiled and took a seat across from him behind his large desk. Nora Stewart was my Freedomist name. As soon as I took my first steps inside the enemy's world I was no longer Eleanor Gray.

"Well, you can call me Dan, but behind these doors, only, Nora. Out there I'm Congressman Davis, and you're Ms. Stewart," he set the rules with a winning smile and an adorable double chin. Thankfully he didn't give me any time to respond because I was feeling the sexual tension already mounting.

"Your boss has a great strategic mind but his management style leaves something to be desired," Dan acknowledged Thomas' boorish behavior. "So I wanted to let you and everyone on his staff know how much I appreciate the work you all do," he leaned back confidently and I could see his belly heaving over his pants.

"Thank you," I said with a cautious smile.

"And," he continued, smirking, "I especially appreciate the Photoshop work you do," he patted his belly. I was tingling all over.

"It's Thomas' suggestion," I started to say. I didn't want him to think I felt it was needed.

"I know, Thomas wishes he could get an actual 50 pounds off of me," Dan laughed.

I smiled, thinking that he was probably closer to 100 pounds away from being acceptable to Thomas. "I wouldn't worry about it," was all I could think to say.

"Why not?" asked Dan, standing up and buttoning his suit coat over his belly. I was momentarily disappointed he covered up his blue button-down shirt, which was straining to keep his flab contained.

I wasn't in a position in the campaign to advise the candidate, and it was not part of my mission either. My instructions were to remain mid-level and observe, not shift strategy. "It's not my place to say one way or the other. Thomas is your campaign manager, so he must know what's best for you."

"Aw, come on now, Nora, I know you have an opinion in there somewhere," he prodded. "I promise I won't tell Thomas a thing. Besides, a wise leader considers every angle, right?"

"I suppose," I agreed. I figured what I was going to say was more about weight issues than strategy, and I just couldn't keep my defense of his pleasing portliness inside any longer. "I just think that it's unnecessary," I shrugged.

He cocked his head, genuinely surprised. "How so? You don't think the average voter would like their elected representative to be more fit and healthy?"

"You seem pretty healthy to me," I blurted and continued, "The average voter will see you on the news, and maybe in person. They'll see how you really look, and then all of those leaflets and mailers will look false. You risk giving the impression that you're trying to hide something," I realized I was dangerously close to advising him on campaign strategy, but I didn't care. I was caught up in defending his fat form.

"Hmm..." he thought for a moment. "You know, given the hours you spend trimming my fat, this is job security," he shook his belly and I could feel my neck get warm. "You could talk yourself out of a job here," he laughed.

"I'm not worried, Congressman," I smiled and flirted, not being able to resist my urge to turn him on, "I think you might like having me around either way."

"Dan," he reminded me of his first name, as if to remind me that we were behind closed doors and our flirting was fair game.

"Dan," I smiled and crossed my longish legs, watching his eyes on them as he moved slowly across the room behind his desk.

"You know, Nora, you might be onto something. I'll talk to Thomas."

"Please don't tell him it was my idea," I pleaded, "I don't think he likes me as it is."

"Now, that I can't understand. How any man couldn't be enchanted by a beautiful, intelligent young Freedomist like yourself is beyond me," he flirted back. I should have bristled at being referred to as a young Freedomist, but I liked that I seemed to be getting under his skin.

I stood up and I saw him examining my body. I paused, looking into his eyes, imagining him putting me up on his desk, struggling with his belt under his belly, finally dropping his pants and making me feel the power of his weight. His eyes smoldered back into mine.

"It was nice talking to you Congressman," I shifted back to my professional mode, turned and slowly walked out to give him a long view of my curvy behind.

That afternoon I sent a text to Jason requesting a meeting in code, "#^#."

"Black's" he responded from one unknown phone number, and "22.5" which was 10:30pm, from another phone number.

Continued in post #9

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
... just posted ... and I already can't wait for more!

Totally thrilled by the political setting and the idea of undercover infiltration of an opponents campaign, can imagine developing campaign slogans for Freedomists and Equalitarians. The characters are very promising: "Nora Stewart" alone the name has the ring of a 40'ies film noir spy thriller .... while the description of the young male campaign aides is almost too close to reality for comfort.

Definite potential for turning into one of my favorites - more very soon, please Ashblonde!

ashblonde

Busy writing
Thanks agouderia! I think this one will end up being quite long... I've sketched out most of it so I know where it's headed, but I've got to fill it all in so it reads coherently.

Hope to update soon...

p.s. I'm enjoying your stories too. Keep writing yourself, please :)

xxeell

I am also enjoying this stroy, Please go on. Go on!:happy:

GrowingBoy

This story is wonderful. It's got character, plot, sensibility, sexuality. Of course, I would expect nothing less from Asheblonde, but this is shaping up as one of the best she's ever done -- and that's saying a lot. The fact that it has a contemporary setting makes it even more delicious. Even if this were to turn into a 200 page novel, I don't think I would be able to stop reading it.

PeanutButterfly

:) This is so good so far. I always love your writing, so I was really excited to see a new story. Can't wait for more!

ashblonde

Busy writing
Part 3

I pulled my hair up into a baseball hat, threw on my loose fitting jeans, baby pink hoodie and went out.

"I love it when you wear the sloppy look," Jason teased me. I grinned. He was a snake, but we were on the same team and I appreciated his experience and shrewdness. He had very good looks and had no misgivings about using them to his advantage. I always felt that he wanted to have something more with me, but it was no problem for me to remain objective because I wasn't physically attracted to his angular frame.

"So, there's a development I need some direction on," I started with a sly smile.

"Our tubby congressman has the hots for you, doesn't he?"

"Well, he hasn't made a pass at me yet," I admitted, "But he sure gives me his eyes."

"I can't say I blame him," he flirted.

I filled him in on campaign details and the politics within the campaign. The district had a Freedomist leaning electorate, but the Equalitarians had a shot if they put a strong candidate up against the Congressman. That didn't appear that would be the case this year, so I questioned Jason about it again, "Why so much effort here?"

"I know it looks like a lost cause, but in a couple of years, the Equalitarians will have a stronger candidate. Not to mention the changing demographics... Consider this valuable grassroots work on the front end. You know this is an important district that could swing under the right conditions, so hang in there."

"Fine, I am having a little fun with the Congressman anyway," I submitted.

"I can see that," Jason laughed. "I knew you'd like him."

"What made you think that?" I was suddenly curious.

"His size is perfect for you." Jason said bluntly. I must have looked confused because he continued, "Your relationship with Brian? You think that was a total secret?"

"Yeah," I admitted, there was no sense in lying anymore, "I thought we did a good job of it. Apparently not..."

"Most people didn't know, but I did," he was smug now. "I was surprised you'd go for him, but when you hooked up Big Mike, the trend was apparent. College hotties like you aren't normally throwing themselves at obese guys. It's obvious what you're into."

I was a little more than shocked and I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the table. Big Mike was a popular bartender on campus with whom I had a friends-with-benefits arrangement with, but it wasn't common knowledge. He was well known for making strong drinks but even more for his tall and round frame. When Brian left I was miserable, but Mike was so satisfyingly rotund that he made my body very happy. Still, it was obvious I had been watched more closely than I had even realized.

"Come on, Ellie," he used my nickname from college, "you think we entrust our foot soldiers with this kind of responsibility without at least knowing who you're associating with?"

"Man, Jason, I knew you kept tabs on me, but it's creepy to have it come back to me like this," I was still a little stunned.

"Don't worry, I didn't judge you for it. In fact, it made placing you in the Congressman's campaign an easy decision. You're a convincing flirt with the fat men." I could tell he was enjoying this.

"So there's a black tie fundraiser this weekend," I changed the subject nonchalantly, not wanting him to see how much he ruffled my feathers.

"Ah, your chance to mingle with the upper echelon of idiots," he laughed. "Be prepared for a night of ass grabbing by a bunch of over-privileged jerks. Dress sexy and make eyes at the Congressman. I want to see if he's open to new experiences."

That comment was his green light to further test the Congressman's morality. Jason was big on bringing down elected officials via sex scandals. However, my job was not to get into an affair with him. In fact, emotional or sexual involvement with the enemy was prohibited. I was the test bait. If a politician made a pass at one of us, that was the opening the Syndicate needed to put a professional whore in place. It was too risky to have our identities compromised, so they hired out high priced call girls for that job.

"I'll see you in a couple of weeks," he stood up and headed out the door. It was clear that Jason wanted me to start turning up the heat.

ashblonde

Busy writing
Part 4

The cab dropped me off at The Duke Society, a private club for the well heeled and wealthy. I checked myself in the lobby mirror for lipstick on my teeth and flyaway hair but all was perfect. I took off my red satin wrap and checked it at the coatroom. It was show time.

I knew I was supposed to make the Congressman weak, so I had chosen my favorite cocktail dress for this particular night. It was a black, silk dress with a dainty design of asymmetrical fire-red posies on the upper bodice. The cut was Asian-inspired, close fitting against my chest. But the sexiest part was the open back, which revealed the toned curve of my bare neck down to my sleek waist.

I had swooped up my light curls into a playful updo and wore dangling ruby earrings to match my fire engine red lips. My legs were bare down to my black patent four-inch pumps that gave me an even sexier walk. If Dan could resist me looking like this, then he was truly a devoted husband who couldn't be tempted. I intended to find out.

Thomas was looking angry as usual, reprimanding a staffer for mixing up the place cards. I approached him and when he looked up and saw me, he was momentarily speechless. He quickly regained his composure and snapped at me, "Don't spend too much time around the Congressman looking like that," his compliment was backhanded. "We don't need the speculation."

Thomas was a jerk, but he was a smart jerk. My look was striking and would undoubtedly make tongues wag. Still, I wasn't there to make Thomas comfortable. My aspirations were more devious. I mingled in the room, working my way closer to the cluster of suits that surrounded Dan. He finally caught my eyes and looked at me like he was going to devour me.

I smiled playfully back at him and took the arm of a powerful contributor who had flirted with me while visiting the congressman's office a few weeks earlier. I struck up conversation with him, trying to seem very interested in what he had to say about a new tax incentive for reducing carbon emissions.

Predictably, Dan couldn't resist stepping in between us. "Mark!" he greeted him, "How's the golf game coming along?"

Mark seemed almost agitated by Dan's interruption. He wore no ring and was trying to charm me into a date. "I'm pretty rusty these days... spending way too much time on boneheaded ideas like carbon taxes," he hinted, smiling at me like everyone was in agreement with his righteous indignation.

"Well, I keep hammering at those lunatics in Congress that want to suffocate good companies like Inpro," Dan supported the ‘big business' party platform. All I could think of was the rest of us suffocating on Inpro's pollution, but I just smiled and nodded like a good girl.

"So, tell me Congressman, how did you manage to land such a beautiful staffer?" Mark was really laying it on.

"I'm lucky to have a lot of great people working for me," Dan totally avoided giving me specific praise, but he glimpsed down at my legs like he wanted to see under my dress.

As we chatted, I glanced across the room and my eyes landed on a marvelously large man. He was talking to Thomas and looked briefly at me but looked immediately away. Yet I couldn't stop myself from studying his face and drinking in his body. He stood quite tall, and brought the dark and handsome along with him as well.

His eyes were steely and intense, set in a classically masculine face. He seethed with the good looks of a classic movie star, but he was softened by an abundance of fat blanketing his frame. His shoulders were broad and strong, and his middle barreled out even farther to a wide body, which was covered by the navy pinstripe suit he wore.

Some men have a powerful presence and he was no exception. Not powerful in the way Dan was, but more intimidating and distant. I knew right away I couldn't approach him like I could other men, but I felt compelled to try. As I gazed in his direction, plotting a way to get closer to him, Dan looked in the same direction, saw the same man, and interjected, "You'll have to excuse me, I have a meeting."

Dan ambled quickly across the room to talk to Thomas and this Mr. BigSexy, and I watched as they both seemed to be vying for his good graces. I figured he was very wealthy or very well connected. Either way, he was probably someone I could never get too involved with. I sighed, wishing he'd look in my direction, but he stayed focused on the conversation he was having with my bosses.

They finished their discussion with Thomas leading the Congressman toward the main ballroom for the dinner. Mr. BigSexy headed out toward the coatroom near the empty registration table where I was starting to clean up. My heart jumped as I watched him walk straight ahead, his fat swaying him just a bit, avoiding eye contact with me. I was desperate to get his attention but he remained aloof.

"Leaving so soon?" I smiled toward him as he brushed past me.

"I'm not a contributor," he seemed impatient, barely glancing at me.

"I'm Nora Stewart, I work for the Congressman," I offered my hand, hoping he'd stop and open up a little.

"That's nice for you Ms. Stewart, but I'm late for another meeting," he continued walking without extending his hand.

He was still close enough for me to try, so I gave it one last chance and stepped in front of his path so he had to look at me, "It was nice to meet you, Mr.?"

He paused, and for a split second, he looked into my eyes like he was going to say something more, but then just scowled, "You'll find out soon enough." And with that he walked out. I gazed longingly at his wide backside as he hailed a cab, squeezed his body into the backseat and rode off into the night.

I was stunned. I had really tried to lay on some charm and sweetness but he saw right past me. Most men in the world of big business and politics adore the attentions of an attractive young woman, and the fat ones were rarely an exception. But Mr. BigSexy didn't think me any more interesting than the carpet he walked on or the door he just opened and closed.

I returned into the ballroom and did my job, handling the contributors with sparkling conversation and polite flirtations. I maintained surreptitious glances and inviting looks at Dan throughout the evening and could see he was falling into my web. But all the while I kept thinking about Mr. BigSexy and his cool rebuff.

Continued in post #14

ashblonde

Busy writing
Part 5

The following week I was back in the office. With the election cycle in full swing, we were all working longer hours. It was fine by me; I didn't have anything else on my agenda besides accumulating information and turning on Dan.

I was meeting with another staffer to review literature from a rival candidate when Dan's campaign assistant came over to me, "The Congressman would like to see you. It will be short, he has a 1:30 meeting."

I checked my watch; it was 1:10pm. At least I'd get a few minutes to flirt with him. I knocked and he called to me, "Come on in, Ms. Stewart."

I opened the door and saw a mostly eaten salad on his desk. I guessed that he wanted to look like he was trying to watch his weight, but I knew he ordered his salads with breaded chicken, cheeses and rich, creamy dressings. He wasn't going to lose much weight on that diet, which made me quite happy.

He was looking at his computer screen and then looked up at me. "Have a seat," he smiled while I closed the door. "Thanks for your help at the fundraiser the other night. Everything went off without a hitch."

"I do my best," I tried to be modest.

He smiled, "Your best is pretty damn fine. That dress you wore... I had a lot of contributors asking me about you."

I smiled back, "How do you mean?"

"Well, let's just say that you could name your job working for one of many powerful men in this city," he explained, leaning forward. It may have been my salacious imagination, but his belly seemed to dip down a bit more than the week before.

"So that's all it takes? A tight dress? Pretty hair?" I challenged him.

"No, but with your talents, it sure can't hurt. Now, don't get me wrong, some people find success without the right look," he patted his sizeable, soft abdomen.

"I like that look," it was time for me to get bold. "I'd vote for you based on appearances alone." Lord knows I wouldn't vote for him based on his views, but it was nice to praise his chubby body.

"The fat candidate?" He looked surprised.

"Absolutely," I wasn't holding back any more. "You fill your big shoes well," I smiled.

He stood up, came over and sat down in the chair next to me. His belly poured out over his lap again. I kept my eyes on his face, but his big, wonderful body was so close to me that I started to feel flushed.

"You're an interesting woman, Nora, but very confusing," he admitted.

I licked my lips, rested my elbow on his desk and leaned in toward him, "What's to be confused about?" My flirtatious body language was obvious.

"Why do you look at me the way you do," He murmured, as I continued to pull his eyes into mine.

This was my opportunity, so I leaned in farther and kissed him. It was a short-lived moment of bliss. He turned red, stood up abruptly and took a few steps away. Had I made my move too quickly? "Sorry, Congressman, that was out of line, I just couldn't help myself," I retreated with demure eyes.

"No, Ms. Stewart," he turned back to look at me. "It's just... it's hard to keep my mind off... you're so attractive..." he stumbled over his words. I had never seen him so flustered. My power over him was surging.

"Dan," I walked over to him, touched his arm and put my other hand on his love handle, "don't be worried, I'm not saying anything to anyone about this." I kissed him again, pressing my body into his softness. He kissed me back this time, letting me caress his flabby side.

I checked my watch. It was just shy of 1:30. "You have a meeting," I stepped away and walked toward the door. As I opened it, his assistant was on the other side of the door, with Mr. BigSexy standing right next to her. My jaw dropped.

"Ms. Stewart, this is Grant Winters, our new Communications Director," Dan introduced my new boss matter-of-factly.

I must have looked shocked because he then elaborated, "Thomas will take over Media Relations, still working directly for me." That was an odd arrangement, but my guess was that Thomas threatened to walk if he was demoted.

"Welcome, Mr. Winters," I extended my hand with an open smile. His good looks continued to mesmerize me. He wore a gray blazer with a surprisingly hip blue-gray argyle vest over a white button down shirt. To my delight, his full softness forced the white shirt to peak out the bottom of his perfectly shaped belly looming over his chinos. I was tingling all over imagining how he looked underneath his sexy clothes.

"Nice to meet you," he offered with a firm handshake, but no emotion.

I thought about reminding him that I tried to meet him at the fundraiser, but that seemed like something I didn’t want Dan to know about. I needed to build more trust with the Congressman that I only had eyes for him. But deep down my eyes were bigger for Grant. Sure, Dan was hot, yet I had easily attracted him. Grant was hot, distant, mysterious and fatter. Mystery was my emotional Achilles heel, and fatter drove me wild.

"Grant will hold a meeting later today for his staff," Dan explained.

"Great," I smiled, "See you then," I reverted to my perky facade. I went back to my desk, excited but confused and concerned. I needed to know more about Grant. I texted Jason right away and coded it urgent.

The meeting with Grant included the creative staff: two copywriters, the advertising manager and me. I could see that the others were intimidated by his brusque style, but I wasn't. I wanted to believe that that deep down inside of his well-built walls, he was a chubby pussycat and I just needed to figure out how to coax him out.

He kept the meeting short and didn't say much. At least, I didn't learn anything more about him. He still barely acknowledged my existence. I had my work cut out for me if I was going to get my arms around his body for some kind of sexy tryst. In the meantime, I planned to take a perverse thrill in watching him waddle around the office.

After the meeting, I hit the gym for kickboxing and spin class, and then went to meet Jason. We had agreed to meet at a different place than the last time. With a change in leadership in the campaign, I didn't want there to be any suspicious patterns in my behavior.

"So it's jock night?" Jason loved to point out my wardrobe changes.

"I went to the gym," I informed him, "which I'm sure you already knew."

"You're not under surveillance around the clock or anything, don't be so paranoid," he scoffed.

"Paranoia is survival," I countered. "Speaking of which, should I be paranoid about my new boss?"

"New boss?" he was actually confused. It was rare that Jason didn't know what was going on before I did. I gave him everything I had on Grant, which wasn't much. He hated being caught off guard, even more than I did. "Describe him," Jason demanded in a concerned tone.

"He's pretty tall, about 6'3" I'd say... dark hair, probably in his early 30s... good looking..."

"How do you mean good looking? Like pretty boy or tough guy?" He asked unexpectedly.

I was a little surprised he cared about that. Perhaps he was being a little jealous? "Definitely tough guy; he's very aloof. I'm not sure how to handle him yet," I admitted.

"Anything else about him that stands out?" Jason wouldn't relent and I couldn't hold back from the most obvious attribute that described his appearance.

"He's big," I whispered self-consciously, considering his teasing about my fixation on fat men the last time we met.

"Like he could demolish a rugby team?"

"No, like he could demolish a buffet table." It was a lame joke, but I couldn't help myself. After all, he was obviously very well fed, and I had been having fantasies about his appetite for days

"Oh, how nice for you," a knowing smile spread across his face, "like the Congressman?"

"Bigger," I divulged honestly.

"This is getting good," he was having fun with it.

"Don't get too cute, Jason. This guy seems like a shark. I'd take him very seriously or he'll eat us alive."

"Sounds like he already ate a few others," he was really amusing himself. I felt worse for starting the fat jokes.

"Jason, for a smart guy, you sometimes surprise me. All I'm saying is, do not underestimate him because he's heavy. He makes me nervous so you should get your intelligence on this guy soon."

"Fine, done. I'll get back to you," he winked at me, stood up and left.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
.... very intriguing! The story could go into all sorts of directions from here - really gets my own imagination wirring!

Impatient for more!

ashblonde

Busy writing
Part 6

A few uneventful days passed before I had to run to the printer to pick out some invitation stationary for another fund-raiser. Since I was going out, Thomas asked me to drop off some paperwork at Dan's congressional office, which gave me a chance to snoop at its contents. The envelope didn't contain any earth shattering news, but it allowed me the opportunity for a few minutes alone with him away from the lurking eyes at campaign headquarters.

I walked in and closed the door. "How are you today?" I asked him sweetly, slinking toward his side of the desk.

He stood and embraced me, his big abdomen pressed into my midriff, "Hey gorgeous," he spoke softly.

I kissed him, "This made my day," I admitted and traced my hands around his generous waist. I wasn't lying. I loved getting close to him.

"So," he stepped back, "what do you think of your new boss?"

"He seems very smart," I didn't know what else to say. My feelings about Grant were so mixed up.

"I think he makes me look thinner," Dan laughed.

"Is that why you hired him? Because I could just keep Photoshopping you," I poked his belly playfully. As much as I wanted to get lost in playing with his belly, I needed to find out more about Grant. "Really, I don't know anything about him... what's his resume like?" I stroked my fingers along his fleshy arm. It was nice to use my feminine wiles for getting information as well as making him hard.

"Honestly, I don't know much myself. He's not big on talking about himself. But he comes highly recommended from one of the state bosses, so I'm happy to have him on board." Dan was thriving politically at a fairly young age because he towed the party line. If the higher ups sent him someone, he was going to make it work. "I know he was successful in a congressional campaign out west. They tell me he's diabolical."

"Hmmm, sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to his wisdom then," I was compelled to be satisfied with that information for now. So Grant remained very mysterious... damn him.

I gave him one more kiss and teased him more, "This is incredibly wrong. Your campaign office is one thing, but I really need to get out of here. Think of the poor tax payers," and with a sly wink I brushed my hand along his soft behind.

"You make me absolutely crazy," he grinned. "When can I see you away from the office?" He was moving closer to the dark side.

"I'll think about that," I responded. I wasn't sure just exactly how far I was going to let our affair go, or how long I could sustain a flirtation without giving him more, but there was a strong part of me that really wanted to see him naked.

The following week Grant called individual meetings with each of us. I wanted to get office-sexy for our meeting so I wore an electric blue silk blouse with a herringbone pencil skirt and my favorite knee-high black boots.

I waltzed casually into the conference room. Grant was already there, standing over several tri-folds and mailers I had designed, spread out on the table.

He wore a well-fitting navy suit matched with a maroon tie. His white button down shirt billowed out a bit to allow his padding to hang over his pants without too much restriction. His tie was just right, the way it came up a bit short against his surging belly. I absolutely squirmed watching him reach down and pick up one of the recent pieces I had worked on.

"Your work is pretty good," he spoke without much emotion, barely glancing at me.

"Thanks," I smiled and sat down.

"This wont be long, Ms. Stewart," he continued, as if to imply that I shouldn't take the time to sit.

"Nora, please," I requested he use my first name.

"I'm especially impressed with this one," he ignored me and pushed another pamphlet over. It showed the Congressman, almost svelte, speaking to a group of veterans. I had done a lot of touching up on that piece.

"Well, we've scaled back a lot of the retouching lately," I started to explain.

"Yeah, I noticed," he slapped down a recent mailer that showed the Congressman at his fullest. My guess was that Dan was inching up toward the pleasingly high 200s. I couldn't tell if Grant was annoyed with the edits or lack thereof.

"I suggested to the Congressman that perhaps the excessive editing was a little dishonest," I offered up.

"You think?" He seemed more perturbed.

"Actually, yes, I think," I became direct. I didn't have to let him push me around verbally. Besides, I knew I was good.

"So do I," he softened to my boldness. At least I knew I could get a little assertive with him. "Besides," he continued, slipping his hand in his pant pocket, further revealing the bulky curve of his blubbery midsection, "I'm here to make him look slimmer." And with that dry comment he looked up at me to see my reaction.

I wasn't going to shy away from it. "Funny, the Congressman told me the same thing," I smiled, glancing over his big body.

He didn't respond, just gathered up the folders and paperwork on the desk. "Thank you for your time, Ms. Stewart."

"It was no problem, really, I hardly gave you any time at all," I smirked. "Is there anything else? I mean, do you want to discuss your vision for the campaign? What you'd like me to focus on?"

"My vision is to win, and I'd like you to focus on that... pretty simple," he stated frostily.

"Sounds like a plan," I muttered. I was even less impressed with his managerial skills than Thomas' but who cared? I would just enjoy the view while he was around and keep Jason informed about my mischievous relationship with Dan.

I left Grant's office and grabbed my mail on the way back to my desk. A plain, square envelope dropped out onto the floor in front of me. I picked it up, opened it and found a map printout showing all of the motels a few miles away from our office. Instinctively, I looked up toward Dan's office and saw him looking at me from his doorway across the room with a greedy look on his face.

While he continued to watch me, I wrote, "too obvious," across the page, sealed it back up and placed it in his mailbox. I glanced back at him and winked with a smile. He was going to be hard to resist. I was now officially his prey and he wasn't the kind of man to back down from a challenge.

ashblonde

Busy writing
Part 7

The following morning, I found another square envelope, this time with a web page print out from the Grand Eastern, a posh downtown hotel. A note in Dan's handwriting was scrawled across it, "Today, 3pm. Tell the front desk you're opening a meeting room for Senator Harmon and they'll give you a key." I stuffed the note in my purse and made an entry in my calendar. This was my opportunity to find out one way or the other whether the Congressman was the cheating kind.

Hours passed like days while I waited until 2:45 to leave for the hotel. Checking myself in the mirror in the ladies room, I decided that I looked like a politician's wife with a headband in my hair, my soft pink and black belted sheath dress and matching pink pumps. At the same time, I was pretty sure that Dan didn't care what I wore as long as it ended up on the floor.

I did as instructed and was given a key to a meeting room on the third floor. I constantly surveyed my surroundings to make sure no one was following me. I unlocked the door, turned the knob, and peeked into the room. It was empty, so I set my bag down, smoothed my dress and waited. My heart was pounding with anticipation.

After a minute or two, there was a knock and Dan peeked in, "You're on time," he smiled, walking in and closing the door.

"I try," I was nervous but I couldn't let it show. I still wasn't sure how I was going to play this.

"Is this awkward for you?" he asked, surprisingly apprehensive himself.

"It's weird, I guess. I've never done anything like this before," I played the innocent, knowing he'd eat it up. It was partially accurate though; this was the first time I had blatantly seduced an elected official. My previous experience involved beguiling campaign insiders to get information. I'd never gone this far with a man of his stature.

"Neither have I," he seemed relieved. I figured that actually might be true. He was very convincing and didn't have a good poker face around me. But he definitely had premeditated this liaison.

He walked over to me and stood close enough to kiss me. I ran my fingers along the length of his tie until I reached his protruding tummy and brushed my hands along the broadness of it. I adored the way a cotton dress shirt felt when pulled nice and taut against plenty of luscious blubber.

He attempted to suck in his gut, "You really seem to have a thing for my belly."

"You're observant," I leaned into kiss him. His exhale forced his flab right back into my hands.

"Seriously?" He questioned me while I brushed my lips along his.

"Mmmm hmmm," I confirmed with my hands now cuddling his love handles.

"It's not the power thing you like?" He pressed into me.

"Naw, men in power are a dime a dozen. I only fall for big handsome men who have a nice round shape," I wobbled his belly a bit. At least I could be honest about something.

Dan pulled me close and kissed me harder. It felt good. Everything else aside, the deception, the undercover hassles, I was truly enjoying this encounter in the moments that I could. He put his hands under my dress and pulled it up to reveal my panties.

"You are a naughty boy, Dan," I teased him, unbuttoning his shirt. This wasn't going to go all the way, but at least I was going to see as much of his bare body as I could.

He continued to feel my legs, moving his hands inside my thighs. I wanted so much to get lost in my own sexual gratification, but I knew at some point soon I'd have to put a stop to his advances. I couldn't break the Syndicate rules this time; the stakes were too high.

Just a little longer, I thought to myself, as I opened up his pinstriped button down shirt to his undershirt and untucked it quickly. His belly bounced out and I relished the sensation of his soft skin, jiggling against my fingertips.

You're an incredible woman," he whispered.

"You're an incredible man," I responded. It wasn't creative, but it fed his hungry ego. We kissed for several minutes, enjoying the mutual attraction. His hands ran along my breasts and waist. My hands wandered his flabby torso in search of his budding rolls.

Then he put his fingers inside my panties to pull them down. If I let him go any farther down there I wouldn't have the strength to stop myself. I was already way too turned on.

"Wait," I pulled away, "Dan, this is wrong..."

He looked at me with surprise and agitation.

"You have too much to lose," I tried to soften the blow, "You've built up a great career already and your family..." I trailed off. I actually felt bad about that. His wife was a cold fish, but I imagined the picture of his two little girls in his office and that did bother me.

I could see that he was getting angry. It was a terrible thing to do, get him so excited and then shut him down, just as he was getting to the really good part. He didn't say anything for a few moments.

"I'm sorry. You have to believe me, I would really love to have this happen, but I think about your little girls, Emma and Gracie..." I said their names out loud, just to get him thinking straight.

"You're right," he stared at me coldly, buttoning his shirt up and tucking it in. I took a guilty pleasure in watching him struggle to get his pants buttoned around his belly and adjust his weight over his belt.

"I hope this won't affect our professional relationship, Dan," I tried to smooth things over, "I really like working for you."

He looked flustered, like he didn't want to discuss it, but then words poured out, "Honestly, I can't do a thing about it either way. I can't fire you, and I don't really want to; you're a talented young woman. But it's going to be hard to work around you," he spoke bitterly and walked out.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I felt honest remorse, which was not something I was used to feeling. I had led him on. He was so obviously in need of a woman's sexual attention and I just took that pleasurable hope away from him. Not to mention that I had my own pent up desires that were begging to be released.

I had done my job, though. Dan was open to new experiences... the kind of experiences that could bring the opposition a public relations nightmare, which was my ultimate goal. Now I had to report back to Jason. I didn't feel guilty about that. Whatever the Congressman did with another woman was his responsibility, not mine.

And of course, Jason salivated over the dirty details. He was going to give it a couple of weeks before sending in a hired girl to compromise his morality, and get there in a way that I would not be connected to.

I also told Jason that I didn't want to leave the campaign yet. I actually liked the regular routine and I was continuing to learn more about Freedomist strategy and the chain of command. But more than that, my unrequited crush on Grant left me bewildered and I still wanted to crack his code.

Jason relented and left me in place. My mission was now to continue digging up information about the campaign, party and whatever I could find on Grant.

ashblonde

Busy writing
Part 8

Dan started spending more time on the road making appearances around the region, and far less time in the office. He would smile and say hello in passing, but things had obviously changed between us. He was also eating lighter and had a regular routine at the gym now. Thomas was thrilled that the Congressman had embarked on a new effort to lose weight, but I sulked as I watched the pounds slowly melt off.

Fortunately, pounds were not melting off of Grant. He was as plump and handsome as ever. I continued to try to exchange niceties with him but he was usually either too busy or grumpy to acknowledge me. I was starting to give up hope that he'd ever even talk to me like I was a human being, much less let me get close to him.

Nonetheless, it was a daily treat to admire his delicious shape, studying how he filled out his attire and fantasizing about what he might look like stripped of said attire. I imagined cornering him in his office, unbuttoning his lowest buttons, slipping my fingers into his shirt and whispering things into his ear about how round and sexy he had become. A big man like you should be worshipped, I thought to myself as my imaginary fantasies played out.

One hot summer day, I was working on a tax issue mailer and Grant called me into his office. It was only the third time in the three months since he'd been hired that he'd called me in. He wanted to discuss what the copywriters had done to one of my recent flyers. "I heard that you're a better writer than the people we actually pay to write."

My heart leapt a little. It was nice to finally hear him acknowledge something positive about me. "Who's been spreading rumors?" I smiled, but seriously wondered. That old paranoia...

He ignored my question and continued, "I think this is a little awkward," he pointed at one of the paragraphs about tax incentives as I studied his strong face. He was so nice looking, even when his body was hiding behind his desk.

His hands were big and thick too. I got lost in thinking about what he might do to me with those fingers inside my thighs... "Ms. Stewart, are you here with me?"

"Yep, of course, let me rework that and get back to you," I got back on track.

I glanced up behind his desk and noticed that he had a framed poster print of a nineteenth century painting I loved. "Liberty Leading the People," I pointed at it, acknowledging the piece.

He pushed back his chair and looked the same direction, giving me a wonderful opportunity to check out his broad, blubbery belly resting casually in his lap. He looked back at me, slightly surprised, "You know Delacroix?"

"Yeah, that's one of my favorites," I sighed. "I went to Paris last year and saw it. The colors are really amazing in person." It was a bold poster to have up in one's office, considering a woman's breast is revealed in the painting. "Plus, her rack is hot," I joked, smiling at him with a wink.

He finally chuckled, "Modesty is not her strong suit."

I giggled, relieved that he actually had a sense of humor buried under his frosty exterior. "Seriously, though, it's very daring that you'd put that up here. I think people have forgotten what freedom really means," I risked making political conversation with him. "People have lost their ability to think," I stopped myself from any further proselytizing, realizing I was slipping into rhetoric reserved for Equalitarians.

"I totally agree, Ms. Stewart," he nodded and his eyes relaxed a little from their usually hardened position.

"Nora," I reminded him again with a smile.

"Nora," he conceded, smiling back.

I lost myself in his eyes for a moment and then snapped back, "Okay, Mr. Winters, I'm on this," I patted the leaflet he had handed to me.

I walked out feeling really good. I had connected with him for a moment in an almost honest way. I so much missed that sense of realness with another person. But it tore at my heart a little to know that I wasn't allowed to be real with Grant, however fleeting that flash of honesty was.

He was pleased with my written work and continued to give me additional projects, including reviewing letters, press releases and even speeches. We started spending more time together in his office too, which I loved. He was usually all business, but I think he appreciated my occasional comedy to lighten things up. Still, he remained mysterious, never revealing much about himself or his past. He would direct the conversation back to work every time I tried to pry.

Jason was frustrated with the lack of information on Grant as well. He was frustrated about everything related to this campaign. Apparently, his plan to catch the Congressman in a compromising situation had not been a success yet. The first girl he sent in couldn't get Dan to take notice. Posing as a member of the press, she was supposed to get him alone for some fun, but he didn't take the bait.

Then Jason upped the ante. He sent a high society call girl from the Ukraine to flirt with the Congressman, acting as a foreign exchange student studying comparative political systems. Her striking good looks easily got her into the right doors, but so far he still hadn't responded to her overtures in the slightest.

"Something has got to give, Ellie," Jason warned me, "You need to come up with some new dirt for us or we're going to have to look at putting you into a more viable situation for letting your talents shine."

"Just let me see this one through," I urged him, "I have so much time and trust vested, it would be too hard for someone else to start over now."

"Just keep on that Winters dude," he instructed me. "Something about that guy is way too unknown."

I would love to get on that Winters dude, I mused to myself, realizing that Grant was the only bright spot in my sinking career. So I focused my energy on making him happy and looking for some kind of breakthrough.

One Saturday evening in August, I was working late, but everyone else was gone. Grant peered out from his office, "You're still here?"

"Yep," I smiled without explanation.

"Oh," he looked around the office. I admired his face; he was so damn handsome. "Where's everyone else?" he asked. My eyes drifted down along his body, further studying his voluminous profile. My stomach felt woozy with desire.

"I guess it's Linda's birthday so they're celebrating at Jonie's," I informed him with indifference in my voice, attempting to mask my anxious feelings. Jonie's was the bar around the corner and Linda was one of the event managers who dabbled in copywriting.

"We weren't invited?" He smiled, crossing his arms across his broad chest.

"I was," I slipped before I could think.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised I wasn't," he smirked, "I'm not high on her list." It was true; Grant was tough on her. He was tough on everyone, though. At least he acknowledged it.

"I don't think she likes me either," I admitted. "You've been giving me a lot of the writing she'd like to do." Linda had more passion than talent. I found it amusing that she actually believed in the propaganda we were putting out there, yet I was better at writing it.

"I think she's jealous of more than that," he shared. I wasn't used to him sharing anything.

"What?" I was caught a little off guard.

"From what I hear, she thinks you've used your looks to get special treatment from the Congressman," he spilled.

"Really," my wheels turned. I was annoyed that I was unaware the whole office had discussed Dan's attraction to me. I was also surprised to hear Grant indulge in office gossip.

"Nora," he rarely used my first name, even when we worked alone in his office, "You're a smart woman, don't play dumb. You get treated well by every male in this office."

"Not you," I blurted as I felt my frustration with his cold distance boil over a little.

By the way incredulous look on his face, I could tell he didn't expect me to say that. "Are you really so insecure that you need me to fawn over you too?" He responded defensively.

I was rather stunned by how blunt he was, and how wrong he had me. "That's comical," I scoffed. "Especially when you're the only one around here whose opinion I actually care about." Just then I realized that I had been way too honest. And I knew that kind of honesty could jeopardize my assignment. I grabbed my laptop and bolted out the door.

I took Sunday off and tried to forget the uncomfortable exchange that went down with Grant the night before. There was no denying it had left me a little unsettled. Not only did I slip in revealing some feelings for him, it was obvious I had further cemented his opinion that I'm a self-centered airhead who's desperate for approval.

Nothing could have been further from the truth, though. I didn't think I needed anyone's love or acceptance. Nobody knew the real me anyway, so anyone who might love me was in love with someone else. I had always been fine with that. But it didn't stop Grant's words from ringing in my head... Are you really so insecure?

Latest posts