The Syndicate - by Ashblonde (~FFA, ~BHM, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Starling

Wow! I haven't been on here much, but I'm so glad I came across this today! I'm so impressed!

ashblonde

Busy writing
Part 12

I got off the train and rode up the escalator with gargantuan butterflies in my stomach. When I made it to the main concourse, I saw Grant through the crowd of Saturday evening socialites. He looked polished in his single-breasted charcoal suit and cornflower blue tie. He didn't pick me out of the crowd right away, which gave me a few moments to check him out. His hands were clasped underneath his belly, framing his breadth while his legs shifted with what looked like nervous anticipation.

I was just a few steps away from him when he noticed me, "Hi Grant," I smiled.

"Wow, um hi," he stammered, "You changed your hair, I almost didn't recognize you."

"Yep," I stroked my grown up new hairstyle. I decided to leave my bleach blonde look behind and adopt a more sophisticated style in golden blonde with woven lowlights. I felt less like a college girl and more like a glamorous vamp. I styled it into a soft wave that tumbled onto my shoulders.

"You look stunning," he gushed, allowing himself to be a bit more human with me, perhaps now because I didn't work for him anymore. I wore a violet wrap dress that clung around my waist and flared out in a feminine swingy style. The hemline was just above my knees, showing off my legs.

"You look pretty handsome yourself," I returned the compliment.

He seemed to blush and ran his plump fingers through his hair, "I got my hair done too." It looked a little spikier on top and was adorably trendy, offsetting his strong, masculine facial features and soft jowls so nicely.

"I have to stop by the campaign office to sign off on a couple of budget requests. Do you mind?" He asked thoughtfully.

"Not at all," I smiled. My first instinct was to welcome the opportunity to snoop, but I quickly remembered that I was out of that game if I wanted to build something real with Grant.

He unlocked his office door but I lingered out in the main office to respect his privacy. He called out to me anyway, "You can come in here, Nora."

I walked in and he was already sitting at his desk. "I'm going to be a few minutes... there are a couple of more things I have to deal with. It shouldn't take too long." He was writing a note with a very perturbed look on his face.

"Some things never change," I taunted him.

"What do you mean," he looked up at me confused.

I turned and strolled along the wall in his office studying the impressive contents of his bookshelf. "You're not happy with somebody's work, I know that frustrated boss-man when I see him." I looked back at him and caught his eyes on my body.

"Was I terrible to you?" he asked.

"No, I liked your challenges," I walked toward him and stood behind his desk once again admiring his print of Liberty Leading the People, hung now in his new office. He turned around in his chair and watched me as I continued, "And I liked your style," I set my eyes down on him and his broad body. "Tough guys can be terribly sexy."

And there was that uncomfortable and dumbfounded look on his face again. But he was so enticing, sitting there with his buttoned down belly hanging out of his open suit coat, inching down between his legs. I decided to give him another try at a kiss. I leaned down, put one of my hands on his big thigh, the other hand on his soft cheek and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

He kissed back, and thankfully he didn't pull away. He let go of whatever was holding him back and let me kiss him. I didn't have the courage yet to let my hands freely roam his body, but I enjoyed feeling his heat anyway.

After a few moments of nearly losing my consciousness in kissing bliss, he stopped, "Nora, I really should be at the fundraiser by now."

I brushed down my dress with my hands and got my composure, "You're right," I smiled coyly at him.

He stood up, buttoned his coat around his big body and walked me out. "The hotel is a mile away on the other side of the viaduct," he explained, "So we need to grab a cab."

He hailed a taxi, helped me inside, and then got himself in. I loved watching him work his weight into the cab. His effort and movement exhibited his weight so beautifully. I managed to keep my eyes up on his face though so he wouldn't feel self-conscious. I still didn't know how he felt about his bulk. He had made a few self-deprecating jokes, like it was no big deal, but also had seemed apprehensive when I touched him.

He pointed out some buildings and sites as we made our way to the fundraiser. He was sitting so close to me with his leg against mine. I was getting even more turned on by watching his body bounce in time with the bumps on the road so I leaned into him and gave him another soft kiss.

Once again, an uncomfortable look came over his face, "Nora," he stopped.

"Gra-ant," I pouted, teasing him for being so serious. "Fine, I'll lay off and pretend like its all business between us," reassuring his private nature.

Before he could respond, we were at the hotel. Grant paid the driver and walked me into the ballroom where the fundraiser was already underway. There were hundreds of people there, far more than I expected. It was huge for an Independent and I was amazed.

He leaned in to my ear, "I can see you're surprised."

"Yeah, all of this with no party backing? I'm impressed," I admitted.

"We've got a shot," he seemed pretty happy with himself.

"They brought in the right guy to do it," I praised him.

He looked at me with beaming pride in his eyes. I noticed that he was really starting to enjoy my professional admiration, but still had no idea how to manage my physical attraction to him. I wasn't going to give up either. But in the meantime I kept my hands off of him while he introduced me around the room.

It was a genuinely enjoyable event, because I didn't have to pretend to be anyone or fake positions on issues I didn't agree with. I didn't say much and enjoyed everyone's conversation... totally surreal and refreshing.

After a couple of hours, he pulled me aside, "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, I'm famished," I was fairly hungry, but more than that, I wanted some time alone with him.

"I've made my appearance, so let's get out of here and grab something," he offered, touching my arm and leading me out.

Grant walked me down a few blocks to a small, dimly lit Italian restaurant. "Winters for two," he told the hostess. That he made a reservation at a romantic place made my heart pound. Grant had never shown any softness of emotion, so even his smallest overtures were a very big deal to me.

He ordered a bottle of Sangiovese and the waitress brought out bread. I immediately went for a piece, which allowed Grant to partake and devour the rest. I never saw him eat at the office, but the couple of times we'd shared a meal since, he was showing himself to be a good eater; something I obviously appreciated in a man.

We talked about the Davis campaign, and shared some laughs over the more strange personalities there. After dinner we ordered coffee, when he surprised me with a question, "Did you have an affair with him?"

"Who?" I was not expecting that question.

"Davis," he spoke softly.

"What? No!" I reacted. I wasn't sure how to play this. I didn't have an all out affair with Dan, but something did happen between us.

"He was obviously after you," Grant was blunt, "But I thought it was just wishful thinking on his part until I heard some staffers making cracks about it in a meeting."

"Really?" my face was hot.

"It seemed to be common knowledge," he offered matter-of-factly.

"It's a lie," I was angry, "I never had an affair with him. Yes, he flirted, and there was... mutual attraction, but we did not..." I didn't know what more to say. How could I sit there and tell Grant that I purposefully led Dan on or that Dan had gotten as far as getting his fingers in my panties.

"Mutual attraction?" He asked.

"Dan is attractive, and I probably let our flirtation go too far, but..." I choked up, not knowing what more to say about it. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

"This is making you upset, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ambush you," Grant apologized, "I just don't know how to read your intentions."

"No, I get it," I resolved to keep my eyes dry. "You think I used Dan and now I'm using you," I brushed my fingers through my hair in frustration. "And all I can say is that I had a lapse in judgment when I let things get personal with Dan but we never... You are... this is different..."

"What do you mean?" he pushed me, with apprehension in his eyes.

"I've told you and shown you several times how I feel," I was flustered, "I just don't really know what words to say anymore. I don't know what more you need to hear to understand how attracted I am to you."

He shook his head, "You're just interested in the game, Nora, don't you see? I'm just trying to figure out whether you even realize it."

"You couldn't be more wrong, Grant. From the beginning, you've been mistaken about me in every way. And I've tried so hard to prove to you that I'm not a bimbo, I'm not a user, I'm not looking to get ahead, and I don't need a job from you..." I choked up again.

He sat there silently not knowing what to say. And then after a minute he spoke, "Nora, I'm not a nice person. I went out of my way to be tough on you. I'm not powerful. And I'm not a good-looking guy... I've gotten far too fat, so what could you possibly be attracted to?"

"Yeah, you were tough on me, but I just considered it to be part of the job. And despite what you think, I really don't care about power." Then I softened my tone, "And, you are very good looking... and you're definitely not too fat," I let months of unrequited desire pour out of me, "You are amazing and I'm in love with you." There, I said it, feeling a vast weight lifted from my shoulders.

Yet all I got was another blank look from Grant, and I couldn't take any more of those from him. I got up and ran toward the door. His outward indifference was just too much to take anymore.

With tears streaming down my face, I made it out to the curb to hail a cab when I felt my arm pulled and Grant was in my face. He brushed a tear from my cheek with his thumb, grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me around the corner. Hidden from the world, he gave me the biggest, most passionate, body enveloping kiss; the kind I had only dreamed about with him until that moment. I looked at him, stunned by his commanding takeover.

He smiled and looked down and back up at me, "Sorry," he whispered.

"Don't be sorry, that was amazing," I rubbed my hands along his thick sides and finally got a good feel for his amazing, buttery soft body.

"It's getting late, I should get you home," he offered, taking my hand and walking back to the corner to hail a cab. Grant rode the train with me back to Newport and walked me to my apartment building.

"Do you still live in Newport?" I asked him as we walked into the lobby.

"I never did. I've got a place in Fairview," he pointed back in the direction we came from. Fairview was a stop on the way back to Brighton.

"It was nice of you to go out of your way to take me home then," I smiled. "Coffee?" I pointed toward the elevator.

He looked surprised, and then told me, "I'd better get back tonight, I have some meetings early tomorrow."

"Okay," I tried not to push him. "Can I ask you something though?"

"Sure," He said cautiously.

"Why is it that every time I say or do something to show you how interested I am in you, you get cold or turn me down?" I put it too him bluntly.

"I'm trying, here, Nora," he shook his head, looked away and then back at me, "just be patient with me."

"I'll be nice," I played with his coat lapel and sulked playfully. I wasn't quite sure why he needed so much patience, but I didn't want to ruin the end of the evening with another war of words. "So when can I see you again?"

"What are you doing Monday night?" he asked smiling.

"Nothing," I beamed.

"There are no campaign events that night. Do you want to have dinner again?"

"Yes, I’d love that." I was thrilled. "Although let me cook for you. Do you mind the ride back here?" I asked

"I'd like that," he smiled, kissing me lightly on the lips, "Thank you for a nice evening." And with that he turned around and walked out.

That night I couldn't sleep, planning Monday night's menu and thinking about how sexy Grant looked, riding next to me on the train with his legs spread wide on his seat, brushing against mine while his belly jiggled in time with the motion of the train. I hadn't felt this excited since Brian and I were in the early madness of our affair. Except this time it felt like something real and meaningful, not just some doomed college romance.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
I'm still dying of curiosity for the personal and especially the political denouement!
Very soon .... pretty please?!

ashblonde

Busy writing
I'm working on it, I really am. But I've had a lot of travel lately. Work has a way of interfering with the fun stuff, I'm afraid ;)

More will come...

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
This story just keeps getting better :) Very easy to fall into the character and what she is feeling--just great!

ashblonde

Busy writing
Just eking out an update before a holiday weekend getaway. I have to admit, it was fun to write this particular chapter...

ashblonde

Busy writing
Part 13

Grant rang my bell at 8pm. He was always prompt. I laughed to myself about how rigid he was in the Davis campaign with schedules and punctuality. I had already made sure to put away any books or papers that might incriminate me as an Equalitarian. It was one thing to live a phony life out in the world, but it was harder to try to be someone else in your own home.

And in the back of my head, I had been agonizing over this. I knew that I felt so strongly about my political beliefs, it would be impossible to change my values so entirely, even for Grant. But I had worked so hard to get this far with him; I couldn't bear the idea of telling him I was a fraud. Perhaps I could convert to being at least a moderate Independent and open my mind to another way of viewing the world. I just knew that my feelings for him were true and that's all that mattered, right?

I opened the door with my nerves on edge, "Hi Grant," I smiled big. He was wearing his usual professional attire, but a little bit brighter today with his suit's trendy shade of sand with a red-orange tie. And of course, it fit very well around his chubbiness. I figured he must spend a fair amount of time at a good tailor, because the cut and fit of his suits were always perfect for him. Then again, I appreciated it even more when he opened his coat up to reveal the lush landscape hiding underneath it.

I was more casual with my mauve body-hugging short-sleeve cardigan, gray palazzo pants and silvery wedge sandals. It wasn't flashy, but it was flattering and understated. I was afraid that if I dressed too sexy he would freeze up again and I wanted him to feel more comfortable around me.

He smiled and looked around my place, "This is nice," he offered a compliment.

"It's not much," I conceded anyhow, "but I like the location."

"Safe neighborhood," he nodded, "good demographics," he winked.

"Yeah, it's great for running, or walking or whatever, and it's close to the park," I babbled from nerves.

"You're quite an athlete," he nodded again, pointing to my bike and inline skates that were leaning against the wall.

"No, I'm terrible at sports, I just like being outside, I guess," I tried to downplay my athleticism. It was usually hard to convey to big men that I preferred them fat and yet I liked my own body lean, so I was usually self-conscious of talking about my fitness interests.

"I suppose I should probably get outside more," he laughed patting his belly. I was relieved he could joke a little about his size.

"You look great," I countered anyway. Before he could say more on the subject I handed him a glass of Cabernet and told him to have a seat while I finished preparing dinner.

"I decided to show you I can hold my own with red meat," I teased him as I set a plate heaped with rib roast, potatoes, parsnips and gravy in front of him.

"Wow, I haven't had a home cooked meal like this in ages," his eyes were big.

"When I was a little girl, my grandmother told me that her roast recipe was so extraordinary, when I cooked it for someone special, it would make him fall under my spell," I winked at him.

"Oh really," he looked skeptical but amused.

I nodded with a confident smile.

"So how many times has it worked?" he challenged me.

"This is the first time I've ever made it," I admitted to him.

"I'm honored then," he truly seemed touched, which wasn't a side of him I was used to.

While we enjoyed the food and wine, we talked about college, work and current events. But I had to be so careful about what I revealed to him, and I got the feeling he was keeping the same shields up. He was a natural at remaining mysterious, even in the face of intimate conversation.

When I started to clear the table he stood up to help me.

"It's okay, you digest, I can do this," I reassured him.

"No, I'd like to help," he took off his coat and rolled up his sleeves. I could see more contours on his magnificent body and felt another surge of desire for him. His big size had always been apparent, but I longed for more of the luscious details.

My place didn't have a dishwasher so we hand washed together. We shared a slice of domestic bliss with me passing him wet dishes while he dried them with a towel. We were on the last of the cleanup when a big dollop of bubbly soap flew from a pan, landed square on his tie and dripped down over his fullest breadth. I instinctively took a towel to him to wipe it off and found my hand in some very soft territory.

He grabbed my hand away from his belly and looked intently into my eyes with a combination of surprise and caution, "Nora..."

"What?" I smiled, slipping my free hand along his other side, assessing the shape of his love handle. His body was like a magnet for my hands, I couldn't stop myself from exploring his curves.

He grabbed my other hand with a nervous smile, "What are you doing?"

"Trying to get you close enough to kiss me again," I purred.

He pulled me close to him and laid a nice one on my lips, but he held my hands down along my side so I couldn't roam his chub. Then his own hands traveled down my body, feeling the slope of my back to my waist and over my hips. "Mmmmm," he murmured, letting me know he appreciated my form.

"Come on," I took his hands, walked him into the living room and pushed him onto my couch. I kicked off my sandals and climbed on his lap to make out with him more intently. His belly settled underneath me like a big body pillow and I gave him a mix of sweet and passionate kisses.

I paused to undo his tie and he helped me along, loosening and removing it. He unbuttoned the first button on his shirt and I became extremely excited that he was going to take it off without any fuss or objection. Unfortunately he hesitated, so I attacked the next button myself. He continued to kiss me until I got to the third button down. Again, he grabbed my hands, "Nora..."

I pulled back with a dejected sulk, "Why are you always holding me back from showing you how much I want you?" I finally demanded, "Is it a religious thing?"

He rolled his eyes with a smile, "No."

"Do I have bad breath?" I teased.

"No," he laughed.

"Do I turn you off?" I had to exhaust the possibilities.

"Not at all," he became more serious, brushing my cheek with his hand, "You're a gorgeous woman." I loved hearing him say that to me.

I unwrapped the belt on my cardigan, unbuttoned it and slowly took it off, revealing my lacey pink bra, which gave him a good amount of cleavage to view. "Is this okay?" I asked him, continuing the line of questioning.

"Yes," he whispered quietly, getting obviously turned on.

I stood up in front of him, unzipped my pants, took his hands and helped him push them off of my hips. They slipped down to the ground, leaving me only in my bra and panties. I climbed back onto his expanse and nestled into him while he warmed me with caresses from his big hands.

"Now," I asked him, "Are you going to be a gentleman and join me or let me feel like an almost-naked fool?"

He smiled and shook his head, but dutifully unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, moving all the way down to his pants. He pulled it out from its tightly tucked arrangement, allowing more of his belly to jiggle free from the constraint of his belt line. He was still wearing an undershirt, but it was very tight to his body and gave me yet another new glimpse into the size of his rolls and texture of his soft fat.

"You never cease to turn me on, Grant," I sighed, kissing him and tugging his undershirt from his pants. I was near Nirvana when I quickly got my fingers on his warm, plush belly. Electricity shot through me in the realization that the long-suppressed fantasy of getting my hands on his bare body was finally happening.

Then, as soon as my hands traveled under his belly to his belt buckle, he took my hands again. "Nora..."

"It's great that you're regularly using my first name now," I joked, ignoring his hesitation and getting very excited over the fact that his chub was somewhat in the way.

He gently grabbed my hand away from his belt and belly again, "You don't have to do this," he whispered.

"But I want this," I brushed my free hand along his silky side. It was obvious he wasn't entirely comfortable with my hands on the fattest parts of his body, but I was determined to wear him down. "Just let it happen, Grant," I whispered, "It's going to be wonderful, I promise."

He relented to my words and allowed me to get his pants off while giving me another one of his powerful kisses. I paused to appraise him, glancing down and running my fingers up his broad back. He was so round and delicious in just his blue plaid boxers. I took his hand and led him to my bedroom.

There was just enough moonlight though my window to let me see his full body definition. I lay down on the bed and asked him to crawl in with me. "I've wanted this for a while," I admitted.

He looked at me with skepticism but I didn't care. I removed my bra and his eyes grew wide. He paused to admire my body, "You're body is... exquisite," he complimented me and ran his hand up my leg, across my taut tummy and over my breasts.

I leaned sideways to reach his body the same way, stroking him along his full, yielding belly, and then under it to reach his manhood. It was more evident than ever just how big he was... bigger than any man I had been with before. And when I tried to get him to put some of that incredible weight on top of me, he resisted, "Nora, I'll hurt you."

"You wouldn't," I objected, but he didn't move himself onto me. "Fine, have it your way," I smiled wickedly, climbing on top of him and landing on his broad cushion of a body. I inched off my panties and pulled his boxers down too. "I'm all yours," I offered, feeling nearly light-headed in anticipation of having him inside of me. He had his hand on his belly to stop it from shaking, but I took it away, "It's amazing... let this happen," I kept whispering to him with reassurance.

And he finally did, let it happen. It was like he had been holding back a locomotive that he unleashed and made me senseless in ecstasy. I now understood what it was to be addicted and Grant was my drug. As soon as he finished, I was fantasizing about what he had just done to me. I wrapped my arms around as much of him as I could and fell asleep, snuggled into his sumptuous body.

When I woke in the middle of the night, I caught him getting dressed but pretended to still be asleep. I peeked while he managed his clothing around his wide frame. I so enjoyed watching a big man dress himself. He looked like a warrior, adorning himself with his body armor before going into combat.

In Grant's case, his battle was coming up quickly. Election Day was just a week away, but I desperately wanted some of his time too. He was turned away from me, working on his tie when I spoke, startling him, "When do we get to do this again?"

He turned to me, "I'll call you," he appeased me with a smile.

"You'd better," I drew the sheets around my nude body and got up to kiss him goodbye.

atwolfe

Wow............this story just keeps getting better, drawing me in wanting more! Fantastic chapter! Have a great weekend and please hurry back with more :)

ashblonde

Busy writing
Part 14

I spent most of the next day dreaming about the night before, hoping Grant would call. I was in deep; there was no doubt about it. No one had ever taken me so completely out of the game like this.

He finally called me around 3pm. "Can you meet me tonight?"

"My place or yours?" I asked, giddy with anticipation.

"Mine's too cluttered with campaign paraphernalia. Yours okay?"

"Absolutely," I was high all over again. "What about dinner?"

"I can't get there until after nine," he sighed.

"That's fine," I would gladly starve waiting for him.

"I'll bring take out," I could hear him smiling through the phone.

My bell finally rang at 9:15 and Grant was at my door looking sexy with a wry grin on his face and a bag of food under his arm. I took the bag from him, put it on the table, and then pulled him into me for some wonderful kissing. Our locked lips quickly turned into passionate rubbing, grabbing and fondling. By the time his hands got between my legs, I was on the verge of ecstasy.

I wore a gauzy white camisole and a short denim tennis skirt to make his work simple. Of course, I enjoyed peeling every piece of well-made clothing off his imposing body and having my way with him on the couch while dinner sat waiting in a bag on the table.

I was still on his cushioned lap kissing him when I heard his stomach grumble very loudly, "Sorry," he apologized, "I haven't eaten much today."

"Oh, no, I'm sorry, we should eat!" I felt badly. A man of his size needed nourishment, especially after all of his wonderful, sexual efforts.

"It's okay," he chastised himself, "I won't waste away."

You'd better not, I thought to myself, digging into the bag, "How did you know that Orchid is my favorite restaurant?" The smell of curry and basil wafted into the air.

"I remembered overhearing you get excited about their green curry," he smiled.

"You paid more attention to me than I thought," I winked at him.

"Not that I admit to anything inappropriate, but it was hard not to," he confessed, standing behind me, kissing my neck and brushing his hands down my sides.

"Mmmmmm," I murmured, enjoying the way his belly felt pressed against my back, "Thai food, smooth talk and neck kisses... you are too good."

Looking disheveled from our frenzied sex romp, we filled our plates, grabbed chopsticks and sat down on my couch. I admired the way his well-fed tummy drooped between his legs while he held his plate above it and ate with gusto. I sat next to him, curled my legs underneath me, picked at my own plate and enjoyed the view. He effortlessly turned me on with his size, shape and appetite.

We continued to enjoy each others' company and he had dropped a lot of his formerly gruff pretenses, but there was a still a sense of guarded privacy between us. I had a secret I knew I had to keep if I intended on being with him for more than a few hot nights.

After dinner we made love again, but we took it slower, taking the time to savor the way, in their delicious contrast, our bodies worked together. And in taking it slow, Grant seemed to become more accommodating to my erotic fascination with his bulges and rolls. He stayed most of the night, surrounding me in his strong, chubby arms.

"I've never felt happier," I admitted to him in a dazed post-coital whisper. The feeling of our naked bodies intertwined made me feel a sense of joy, comfort and pleasure all converging into a single indescribable feeling.

"Seriously?" he smiled skeptically.

"Seriously," I sighed, my hands scaling his warm, ample contours while the heat of his touch trailed along my legs.

"I used to dread you coming into my office," he blurted.

"I tell you how happy you make me and you tell me you dreaded me?" I was playfully perturbed and gave a handful of his belly flab a teasing pinch.

My bold grabbing of his fat caused him to squirm a little, but then laughed and kissed my shoulders. "I was afraid you would see how attracted I was to you. You were so confident and... you'd stare at me with those eyes... I struggled with being strong around you."

"You put up a hell of a front," I recalled the many months of helplessly and hopelessly wanting him. "But you didn't need to... all you ever had to do was give in, grab me and kiss me."

"It never crossed my mind that you would have welcomed that kind of attention from me," he admitted.

"Even after I kissed you?" I was incredulous. "And after I asked you out? I don't know if I could have been more obvious," I acknowledged my vain attempts at seducing him.

He heaved a sigh, "I'm still wondering if this is for real."

"It is, Grant," I kissed his lips softly, "more than you can imagine." I cuddled into him and wrapped my legs around his. I knew there were the pangs of guilt and irony in my words. It was real! It felt real on a level I had never experienced before. But I also felt the ache of knowing my life had been one big lie. I just needed to keep that lie at bay.

I spent most of the night awake while he slept, thinking about how I could smoothly transition from double-crossing spy to the perfect girlfriend. As my fingers lightly caressed his rolling roundness and I squeezed into his space, I had a plan all worked out in my head for ditching the Syndicate, moderating my headstrong opinions and getting into a new line of work.

Grant left to catch the early train back to his place before he had to go to work. He was going to be tied up with campaign events for a couple of nights before returning back to my waiting arms. We shared three more nights of sexual bliss, yet we didn't bother talking much about his campaign, my future, or anything past the time we were spending together. The marvelous sex and take out dinners were just too perfect to let concerns outside of our little bubble burst it.

Then, Election Day came and dragged on while I waited to hear from Grant. His candidate lost, but took enough votes away from the Freedom Party candidate to allow the Equality candidate to win. I was secretly pleased with the result, but I didn't offer my thoughts to him about that.

He finally came over at midnight that night. Once again we took an unhurried pleasure in each others bodies, and lazed in bed together through the following morning. He left me at noon to tie up loose ends with his campaign staff in Brighton, letting me know he'd call me later.

About an hour after he left, I was jerked back to reality by a series of texts... "Tonight" "22" "Blake's"

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
:) - admittedly, sitting here trying to half-way work with a broken foot, this update made my day!

But - I still need a number of questions answered ... of course as soon as possible ;)

Latest posts