The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Loki666

I've been around here lurking for the most part since before I should have been on here. I stopped coming on here after about 2015 because my wife and I were working on our marriage. So, for about the last 5 years I haven't really been on here because my wife didn't want me to be on here. But unfortunately my wife passed away on September 13, 2019 so I'm now recently widowed with no friends besides my wife so here I am again just checking out what I've missed and maybe to find some friendships to help me get through this stuff.

RVGleason

I've been around here lurking for the most part since before I should have been on here. I stopped coming on here after about 2015 because my wife and I were working on our marriage. So, for about the last 5 years I haven't really been on here because my wife didn't want me to be on here. But unfortunately my wife passed away on September 13, 2019 so I'm now recently widowed with no friends besides my wife so here I am again just checking out what I've missed and maybe to find some friendships to help me get through this stuff.
So sorry about your loss. Condolences. :(

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
How awful. So very sorry for your loss Loki.

HUGEisElegant

Hey everyone! Remember me? :eek: It's the same old HUGEisElegant, just a different user pic. :oops:

I just wanted to stop in to say I'm still here! ;) Sadly, since the summer in particular, life has been pretty hard for me on several fronts. Luckily, I am healthy and all that, but I had someone pass away who was very close to me, as well as several other things that I won't mention here. It's just been one event, calamity and hardship after another, so I just haven't been around for the last several months. I joined Dims this past June and was very active for about the first couple months or so, but then just mysteriously disappeared, and for that I am sincerely sorry. :(

I can assure you I have certainly not forgotten about the fine people here, and I have actually lurked from time to time, but I have just been pretty depressed for a long time about several things and I just haven't felt up to being online much the last several months.

But I'm back again. For how long? I'm not sure, but it's felt nice to post a bit here today. Sadly, life is still kind of tough for me right now, so I still don't know how regularly I'll be here, but I'll certainly try to not be as much of a stranger here as I have been for the last 6 months or so! :oops:

Anyway, I hope all has been well with everyone here, and I hope to see more of you soon! :) I know I have been gone, but I've missed you guys!

Cheers,

HUGEisElegant

Last edited:

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
I used to post in here a lot, hadn't been active in awhile due to life and things. But thought to check today. Good to see some of the old members still posting.

penguin

Fnord
Thanks guys. I’m trying to not let the beast win, but it’s hard when I feel I have so much giving it power. I’ve had more than enough health issues to battle, but there always seems to be more. I’m hoping to get an MRI soon to help figure out what else is going wrong with my body.

It would all be so much easier if I could no longer have to stress over money by winning big on the lotto, but I don’t see that happening. I’m also really craving pizza but have to wait until tomorrow for that, as I’m too broke for it today.

Zandor

AKA Alanpoe
Hi all, i use to be in the chat frequently back in the late 90’s fun days for sure. It was so great to find a community of people like this. Made me realize I wasn't the only BBW admirer in the world.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Hey everyone. Haven’t been around much since the New Year started. I’ve checked in a bit but not been all that active just due to busy life circumstances. I hope to participate in the discussions again in the coming months but can’t make any promises for now.

Barrett

DM Supporter
I used to spend a majority of my online time here, back in the late-ish 90s, when the site had a completely different look.
I even met-up, in person, with a couple of people I met here (one in 1998, the other in 2000).

I pop in occasionally these days; doing so a little more often recently since the fat side of my personality has rolled back into dominance, and I've been putting on weight again since Christmas.
I haven't seen any of the folks whom I used to talk with back in The Olden Days, but it's good to see Dimensions is still around. 😁

Group builder