The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

balletguy

Hi. I pop in every now and then but not as much as before. Not sure where people go it's just life I guess. I do notice that there is like no action on the threads anylonger. That stinks.

Ho Ho Tai

and I guess the joke is on me. I composed this message, reviewed it, and forgot to post it.

Amyway - An old professor has finally decided to retire and tenders his resignation. A few days later he come in to retrieve his personal belongings and is accosted by a rather rancorous staff member who exclaims "Ah! Forgotten but not gone."

This story is not aimed at anyone who has posted here. I remember, and miss, many of you and am happy to see that you are alive and wel. I am a bit of an old timer also, having posted under the names Punster and Jokester (and now Ho Ho Tai) as suited the occasion.

As I approach 78 y.o. I am still alive (mostly) and well (mostly) which is better than I expected. My dear Mrs Ho Ho is very much alive and well, at the peak of her career (so far) and a confirmed trail rat. We will head out on our bikes in the morning. I will struggle to keep up with her, while she waits patiently at the branch points.

I am still in touch with a number of individuals who no longer post here (I will not mention names) but can state that they are alive and well in Connecticut, Australia, and California (a transplant from Holland).

Last edited:

CPProp

Clockwork - wind me up
Was never a very active member but I’m still around and pop in once or twice a week (which is about the same amount as for ever) but as others have said its not the same that old sparkle is missing – although it could be my sparkle that’s missing. I still like to dabble in “ Frisk the person before you, and ….. “ as well as “Free association” (the silly side of life) and I think its time I put up some pictures in “ Is anyone into photography”, I enjoy seeing others pictures but no one seems to bother anymore

swamptoad

Hi MattB, Jeff (swamptoad) checking in to say excellent idea! Been a long time, indeed. I'm living in Louisiana now.

My wife is Rebecca (Snow Angel) We started posting some last night (early a.m.)

Snow Angel

Southern Chick
Hi everyone this is Rebecca ( Snow Angel) I haven't been on here in sometime. My husband Jeff (Swamptoad) and I are doing well. We started posting early this morning and are planning to be posting more often.

shinyapple

crunchy in milk
Haven't been around in years and randomly decided to see what was happening in my old hangout tonight. I used to frequent the chat room back in the old days.

I'm still kicking about. Life changed dramatically, and I am busy living it. I hope people are well, and I miss certain faces that are no longer with us.