The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

canadianbbw4u

If any of the "old timers" wanna add me to yahoo msgnr feel free to do so. I use the same name there! Just add a comment to the add so I know it's not a darn spam bot. I do have google+ but don't know much about it. I'm always up for a good chat!!

Cynthia

Here's another old-timer. I first visited Dimensions around '95. Back then it was one big board that blew up regularly with flame wars because people had so many different views about size issues and reasons for being there. Although it's more segmented and peaceful today, I sometimes miss those wild, woolly early years.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
I've been here since the mid-late 90s, had a couple earlier online handles and been here ever since.:happy:

In fact, I still remember "finding" Dimensions waaay back when my workplace still had text-only Internet and that must've been 1994-1995 or so? Time really does fly by , huh?

Best wishes to all the cool people here

Dennis

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Been here since before 2005 just don't remember just when. When soothing through things here I happened accross an entire collection of paper Dimensions magazines.... starting with the original FATSIG news letters. Pretty crazy stuff... back in the days of the chat and the old style boards. I don't know how we found anything.

Timberwolf

Forth?
Just stumbled across this interesting little thread here...

I mostly lurk around in the Models section (silently), but sometimes return to my all time faves on here, the games. :) Just finished another round of them. :happy:

Jerry Thomas

I've been on again / off again active since I first joined several years ago. Mainly I was interested in writing stories for the Library, but lately I haven't been inspired. Writer's block or just plain lazy? I have an idea for a BHM/FFA story involving a very fat man in a circus sideshow, the beginning has already been written, but so far I just can't get the rest together.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
I've been on again / off again active since I first joined several years ago. Mainly I was interested in writing stories for the Library, but lately I haven't been inspired. Writer's block or just plain lazy? I have an idea for a BHM/FFA story involving a very fat man in a circus sideshow, the beginning has already been written, but so far I just can't get the rest together.
Welcome back! Sorry about the writer’s block, maybe hanging around the boards will inspire