The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ScreamingChicken

WVMountainrear's Husband
Ok, everyone. I've changed my username to something more appropriate that is punny and ridiculous but also pays homage to both my home state and body positivity. Lovelylady78 is now WVMountainrear! :D
You groan about my dad jokes then top me with this move:) . You will always be my lovely lady though ;) .

clipper1

Hi, all. I'm gonna turn back the clock to the late 90s, and early 2000s, when the chat sight was going strong, and many of us came over from Bulge chat. I know I lurk from time to time, but occasionally see a familiar face post. SoVerySoft, I've always referred to as SoVerySexy, i see, Anne Marie, a super lovely, i see a little. I used to chat a bit with a Mercurial1, Rubie, Jenni a little, MSXXL, TaurusVixen, Kelligrl, many or others, but time has melted my brain, and many of the names. Life sucks for me in that I do not have a ssbbw in my life to love, and make love to. I wish I could fulfill that addiction. Genuine hearts, wonderful, real personalities, and, cant lie, peeps, toe curling, mind numbing, seeing stars kind of love making. I better quit, but one day the seemingly rare, elusive ssbbw will cross my path and dreams will come true.

Last edited:

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi, all. I'm gonna turn back the clock to the late 90s, and early 2000s, when the chat sight was going strong, and many of us came over from Bulge chat. I know I lurk from time to time, but occasionally see a familiar face post. SoVerySoft, I've always referred to as SoVerySexy, i see, Anne Marie, a super lovely, i see a little. I used to chat a bit with a Mercurial1, Rubie, Jenni a little, MSXXL, TaurusVixen, Kelligrl, many or others, but time has melted my brain, and many of the names. Life sucks for me in that I do not have a ssbbw in my life to love, and make love to. I wish I could fulfill that addiction. Genuine hearts, wonderful, real personalities, and, cant lie, peeps, toe curling, mind numbing, seeing stars kind of love making. I better quit, but one day the seemingly rare, elusive ssbbw will cross my path and dreams will come true.
Thanks for checking in!!!! It’s good to see familiar names.

Tad

mostly harmless
Hey, it’s been a while. The last three years have been all kinds of crappy for me, so I withdrew from pretty much everywhere for a while. I thought I’d stick my head in again to see what’s going on.
Welcome back Penguin.

Sorry to hear that life has been rough :-(. I hope you can get some support to make things at least a little easier.

Group builder