Quantcast

The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
Looking back I've been here on & off since sometime in 2005.Back then I was known as Dragorat.I guess life changes pulled me away from here for a while.Life has had it's ups & downs but life is definitely on the upside now.Met a lovely lady on FB.Moved to be with her & we'll have been together 3 years as of the 25th of April!Couldn't be happier.Also still a Big Boy currently #371....Mousey loves it!...:)

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Looking back I've been here on & off since sometime in 2005.Back then I was known as Dragorat.I guess life changes pulled me away from here for a while.Life has had it's ups & downs but life is definitely on the upside now.Met a lovely lady on FB.Moved to be with her & we'll have been together 3 years as of the 25th of April!Couldn't be happier.Also still a Big Boy currently #371....Mousey loves it!...:)
Drago!!!! There are a few of us with new names! Welcome back

fatluvinguy

I don't think I've been active here in over a decade. Seems like my prime here was about 15 to 20 years ago. I recognize a couple of names here, but that's about it.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
I don't think I've been active here in over a decade. Seems like my prime here was about 15 to 20 years ago. I recognize a couple of names here, but that's about it.
Welcome back! There are a few of us that have been here for a while my first account was 2005. You just might spot a few familiar faces :)

Sugar

I've missed you all. I finally came out of my hidey hole. The loss of my Pulga my Mama and my love Ben unexpectedly in 11 months span kept me from talking at all...it's nice to be in a place I have fond memories of...even if I got kicked out of chat a lot. I'd love to hear from peeps I get email notifications.

As much as things change they stay the same.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
I've missed you all. I finally came out of my hidey hole. The loss of my Pulga my Mama and my love Ben unexpectedly in 11 months span kept me from talking at all...it's nice to be in a place I have fond memories of...even if I got kicked out of chat a lot. I'd love to hear from peeps I get email notifications.

As much as things change they stay the same.
Welcome Back Sugar! Come participate in the boards. It really is true that you get out what you put in. There are a ton of different threads to check out!

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
Making a correction to an earlier post....We'll have been together 2 yrs. starting on 3 the 24th of April.I've been rummaging thru the old files & there are quite a few nicks I remember & a few faces too.I've missed the old crew.....lol

RVGleason

I really haven’t left the board since I discovered it in the late 90’s. I still post and make contributions, mostly in Library section. I miss a lot of the old timers like Auntie Oogle and Wellington and I hope they’re well.

Glad to see that Bouncing Boy, aka Dragorat, is still ‘round, literally! :D