Quantcast

The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FAinPA

This Darkness Got to Give
It's been forever. Like I've had a lifetime of events since I was last active. Would be crazy if anyone remembers me, I wasn't even that active when I lurked like daily 10-15, 20? yrs ago.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
It's been forever. Like I've had a lifetime of events since I was last active. Would be crazy if anyone remembers me, I wasn't even that active when I lurked like daily 10-15, 20? yrs ago.
Whenever it was we are glad to have you back!

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
I remember you very well. Great to see you!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I remember you! (not well, but I recall your user name with some warmfuzzies attached to it)

sarahe543

I was on here several years ago. First and foremost as a ffa but now I've got a bit fat myself, fairly much enjoying it and I'm.going to see where it takes me!

Latest posts