The thread for random single confessions Part buttered rolls

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
IC that mossy and TraciJo crack me up.

I also C that I had a GREAT time at the CHristmas Celtic Sojourn last night.

And IC that I'm going to try to be brave about this snow storm we're about to have, and will do my best not to cry about it.

mszwebs

For The WIN.
IC that mossy and TraciJo crack me up.

I also C that I had a GREAT time at the CHristmas Celtic Sojourn last night.

And IC that I'm going to try to be brave about this snow storm we're about to have, and will do my best not to cry about it.
Girlie, if its the same storm that's whipping its way through Wisconsin at the moment, you will be ok. :)

We have about a foot, but it seems manageable and I'm going into work at noon. Don't worry.

It's beautiful :)

sweet&fat

My aim is true.
Girlie, if its the same storm that's whipping its way through Wisconsin at the moment, you will be ok. :)

We have about a foot, but it seems manageable and I'm going into work at noon. Don't worry.

You know you live in a snowy clime when a foot of snow "seems manageable."
:D

p.s. The storm just got to nyc. Heavy, big flakes right now- very beautiful! But I'm not looking forward to leaping over the lakes of slush that will inevitably form at every street corner tomorrow.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
I don't get it. I'm in Westchestah and we got nuthin'. It's blizzarding in Times Square... and I got diddly-squat here.

ETA - it just started.

P.S. S&F - your profile pic is fantastic!

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn

Thanks..that makes me feel better. :)

Oh, and oddly enough one of the Celtic groups that performed in the Sojourn last night was from Wisconsin. I think they are called Nevin? I'll have to look at the program. They were wonderful.

ladle

Back on Top
I confess that although I love reading about these wintry blasts...I cannot help but enjoy my summers day today and love the fact I'll be having a BBQ outdoors this evening!

ValentineBBW

seeking Vegas
I confess we were too busy at work today for me to log on quick and warn everyone who lives east of Nebraska -- the snow is coming!

We have 8+ inches here and I barely made it to work today.

Oh and it's supposed to snow more tonight and tomorrow - yippee!:rolleyes:

Kouskous

IC It was a crappy day today and I thought evil thoughts about three of my co-workers.

ladle

Back on Top
I confess that although I love reading about these wintry blasts...I cannot help but enjoy my summers day today and love the fact I'll be having a BBQ outdoors this evening!
OK....my smug face has been wiped clean. Today's weather has been a disaster. Cold and VERY wet and windy. Heavy rain. There will be no BBQ tonight. Ain't Karma a bitch...ha. Oh well...at least it has made the stores busy!

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
IC that I just trudged through the snow all bundled up in my coat, scarf, hat and mittens to put the last of my Christmas cards in the mailbox....and pretended that I was in a Hallmark commercial while I did it :happy:

Timberwolf

Forth?
IC that I just trudged through the snow all bundled up in my coat, scarf, hat and mittens to put the last of my Christmas cards in the mailbox....and pretended that I was in a Hallmark commercial while I did it :happy:
This reminds me of something...

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
I'm feeling really grateful for neighbors today. My car has been stuck since the storm Thursday night, and with the help of two neighbors (one of whom did all the driving "rocking") I finally reached civilization. I mean, I live in the city, but they dont plow the side streets here, so it's sorta like the country except people live close enough to help. I have no idea where I can park my car when I go back - maybe Ill just circle the more-maintained parts of the city until this shit melts.

Florida, anyone?

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
I'm feeling really grateful for neighbors today. My car has been stuck since the storm Thursday night, and with the help of two neighbors (one of whom did all the driving "rocking") I finally reached civilization. I mean, I live in the city, but they dont plow the side streets here, so it's sorta like the country except people live close enough to help. I have no idea where I can park my car when I go back - maybe Ill just circle the more-maintained parts of the city until this shit melts.

Florida, anyone?
I don't care too much for Florida, but if you ever decide to venture to Hawaii let me know! ;)

Shosh

Susannah
I have just had my brother make out a wedding invitation in my name and that of my Mr Wonderful who will travel from Florida to be my date for the wedding of my younger brother.

I am scared.

Hope all will go well. I may eventually become a Stateside Dims member.:D

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
I have just had my brother make out a wedding invitation in my name and that of my Mr Wonderful who will travel from Florida to be my date for the wedding of my younger brother.

I am scared.

Hope all will go well. I may eventually become a Stateside Dims member.:D
Wow..traveling from Florida to Australia for a wedding..."Mr Wonderful" is an understatement!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.