The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Micara

Living and Learning
IC that I think I'm going to get a tattoo or two next week, and I also might get my nose re-pierced.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
IC that it's time for me to log off and go to bed cuz Spouse just gave me The Look. Night all.

Gingembre

radar detector
IC that, although I know it's very inconvenient and expensive for a lot of people, I am quite envious of those people on extended holidays due to the aeroplane grounding in Europe. My next-door neighbours can't get a flight back from Cyprus until the 28th (volcanic ash permitting) so they are having to endure another 10 days at their beachside villa. Oh life can be tough :p Lol!

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
IC that I've got that sudden urge again to go on a road trip. Or, more accurately, to go places in general. American northwest sounds nice right now, not sure just why.

You sure the northwest? You don't want to drive through the midwest with me from California? I could use the company. My boyfriend is going to be in the *other* car, it'd be a friendly thing, you'd just have to ignore the fact you've seen my boobs. You wouldn't have to pay for gas or hotel. Hmmm. Getting to California is an issue of course. Come on, it'd be fun! Oh btw, I leave the 27th.

mszwebs

For The WIN.
IC that I've got that sudden urge again to go on a road trip. Or, more accurately, to go places in general. American northwest sounds nice right now, not sure just why.

The Northwest would be fun... I'm going there in September.

Feel free to stop in the Midwest and say Hi on your way though. Actually, You had BETTER do so lol.

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Ok I confess after looking at my mapquest, the roadtrip, because I start from California, is half southwest and half midwest.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I was TOTALLY Disppointed last night at the bar, I was expecting these 4 women who were dancing ontop of the bar to fall off dominoe-style, since 3/4 looked really gone. And they almost fell when one was trying to go down on the other, cause her friend hip-thrusted right into her face. But alas, the didn't fall, because for the rest of the time the two wobbly ones were hanging onto a ceiling lamp that hung down.

..So. So Disappointed.

I also confess, I have never had a better time. Good Live Band that my mom knows, my mom and her friends, and jack and cokes = Epic Night Out. <3

ButlerGirl09

Sugar Magnolia
IC that tonight hot tea and chicken noodle soup sounded good. I sincerely hope this is not my body's way of telling me I'm going to get sick! :(

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I Had plans for [well, technically "Today".] but the more I'm thinking of them, the more I feel all ..blech.

Especially because it's mostly inevitable that I'll end up sleeping at my friends house when we're all done, which is a thought I'm extremely uncomfortable with.

I always make excuses, but there's none to make now that they're in their new home. [Her and her mancreature. He's awesomesauce. But I think I annoy him sometimes.]

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
IC that I don't eat with my co-workers at lunch but go instead at a small restaurants with students.

I also confess that today at the restaurant it miss 2 euros to pay the bill so I give to the waitress my crying-puppie look and talk her with sensual voice and it work!
Well it's more become I eat there every day of the week so they know I will come tomorrow with the 2 euros lol not because of my eyes or voice :p

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
<snip>
Well it's more become I eat there every day of the week so they know I will come tomorrow with the 2 euros lol not because of my eyes or voice :p

Well I have seen your video log and I tend to disagree. ;)

Micara

Living and Learning
IC this has been the longest freaking day of my life!!!! And not in a good way!! :mad:

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
I confess to such levels of geekyness that I enjoyed soldering together a RS-232 serial port loopback test connector today that is wired for testing ports with DTR/DSR hardware flow control on or off! :)

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
I confess to such levels of geekyness that I enjoyed soldering together a RS-232 serial port loopback test connector today that is wired for testing ports with DTR/DSR hardware flow control on or off! :)

All I heard here was the voice of Charlie Brown's teacher... Wah wah wah wah wah waaaah. I think my eyes may have glazed over too.

Sorry Stan. ;)

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
OMG you're channeling my husband. Geek-speak.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
P.S. Geek Spouse completely understood what you said.

Latest posts