The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Saoirse

IC that I have decided to take on the task of tabbing the mandolin bit from my favorite Carbon Leaf song... and play it in my ukulele.

incredibly difficult since I don't play the mando (YET)... but not impossible. Carter Gravatt, prepare thyself for the me showing you up someday!!!

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I'm going to bed. Because if I do not go to bed now, I won't be able to go to bed for a few hours, and I really don't feel like trying to figure out Lego Batman on 1/4 brain function.

;D zZzZzZzZzZzzzzzz*Insert Imense Snoring Sounds Here*

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
IC my parents infuriate me sometimes. I get a voicemail message last night that my dad had low blood sugar and was out of it and they had to call 911.
I call back and dad (with slurred speech) says we cant talk right now , we have company (WTH)
I wait an hour and a half for them to call me back, all the while pacing back and forth.
I call them, Oooooppps they forgot to call me back. :doh:

Turns out his blood sugar was dangerously low, they gave him glucose and he came back from it.
Then the company was the people buying their hottub. :doh:Really??:doh:
Had to be right then???

I am just glad he is fine but yes infuriating.

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
IC that after tonight's phone call, I seriously am wondering if the only thing I have left to try is to just let her go.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
I Confess, I'm Shocked.

My Cousin Got Married while visiting her boyfriend in Texas. [He's there for some RR before going back overseas since he's in the military.]

..They've been dating less than a year. True, they've known eachother since they were 13 [Their now 24.] But I Mean, Just, Wow.. Just wow..

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
IC I will become black belt in understanding drunk language if I continue to see drunk guys at my tram stop.

Micara

Living and Learning
IC that I'm probably getting tattooed tonight, unless my friend Amy chickens out.

Micara

Living and Learning
IC I'm totally jealous of this confession.
Whatcha brandin' yerself with, doll?

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get the chinese characters for "Destiny" on the back of my neck. I also want a Celtic Heart, but I don't know where to put it. :confused:

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
I'm very sorry for my self-pity post there... I try to not do things like that, but I felt compelled to say or do something, and so it showed up on here. I will attempt to rectify my error by making a nerd of myself...

So, IC that I'm sick of having an army of 10 people in a Facebook application called Castle Age. I try to fight people, but I can't get anywhere... and most of my friends are the type of people who go "Why the hell are you sending me an invite to a game I don't want to play?" Hell, pretty much the one person in my army that's been the biggest contributor to my efforts is my sister... and she just got a Facebook page like, a month ago! I've tried games like this so many times, both in and out of Facebook, and I don't know what compelled me to play this one when I simply began to hate all the others... but I actually enjoy it! The style is creative, I like the heroes and the different sorts of quests and monsters. I kinda wish there was a version you could play that had no PVP at all! I mean, you can do things that don't relate to fighting other people, but sometimes fighting monsters and stuff is futile without people to help. But, alas, I'm at a point where I'm stuck, and I refuse to go on some recruiting spree...

Maybe I'll just stick to hunting mice. I have almost enough gold to buy my next Mouse Trap, so I'm really excited! Aaaaaaaand that pretty much sums up the two applications I actually use on FB. LoL

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
I'm very sorry for my self-pity post there... I try to not do things like that, but I felt compelled to say or do something, and so it showed up on here. I will attempt to rectify my error by making a nerd of myself...

So, IC that I'm sick of having an army of 10 people in a Facebook application called Castle Age. I try to fight people, but I can't get anywhere... and most of my friends are the type of people who go "Why the hell are you sending me an invite to a game I don't want to play?" Hell, pretty much the one person in my army that's been the biggest contributor to my efforts is my sister... and she just got a Facebook page like, a month ago! I've tried games like this so many times, both in and out of Facebook, and I don't know what compelled me to play this one when I simply began to hate all the others... but I actually enjoy it! The style is creative, I like the heroes and the different sorts of quests and monsters. I kinda wish there was a version you could play that had no PVP at all! I mean, you can do things that don't relate to fighting other people, but sometimes fighting monsters and stuff is futile without people to help. But, alas, I'm at a point where I'm stuck, and I refuse to go on some recruiting spree...

Maybe I'll just stick to hunting mice. I have almost enough gold to buy my next Mouse Trap, so I'm really excited! Aaaaaaaand that pretty much sums up the two applications I actually use on FB. LoL
I feel your pain. I haven't been able to load Farmville for over a week and my new Farmville puppy ran away. IC that I'm embarrassed to admit I'm addicted and going through withdrawal.

cinnamitch

I’m old so shut up

As long as i don't have to play the game( you just need crew), i would be happy to be invited to be in your crew, team, whatever it is . Just pm me for my fb info

Latest posts