The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

1love_emily

COLLEGE
IC that I'm fickle... I have many people who I crush on. Some I like way more than others, but I still have that twinge whenever I think about them.

IC that I dislike this one guy merely because he's in a relationship with a girl who is no good for him. IC that I'm trying really hard to be cordial, but I feel like I'm screwing up. IC that I keep trying to ignore him, then text him... ignore him, then text him. He's wrecking my emotional stability... and because another person isn't texting me... I'm feeling doubt.

IC that I'm just desperate for someone to love me.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
IC that I just set "Non je ne regrette rien" as my alarm.

We'll see just what happens in the morning.

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
IC I just did one of the dumbest things I've ever done. Left my laptop at almost 10PM to go to the building next door for a drink and left my friend on skype in charge of calling me if somebody tried to swipe it... when I came back, he was in the bathroom and forgot he was on watch.:doh: Luckily nothing happened.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
IC that I'm addicted to Wint-O-Green LifeSavers and further confess that I bought a 3lb 2oz bag of them :eat2:

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I was able to get out to my little spiritual escape place, and it was really nice because the snow is starting to melt quick now. My friend is so awesome, we had a picnic and took pictures and just kinda melded into nature. If it keeps up, this will be a good year :]

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
IC I just bought lunch for a female friend that has a boyfriend just so I didn't have to eat alone. :(

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
I am way too amused playing with these silver coins. The Morgan dollars in my hand sound like an old west movie. Barkeep!

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
IC that I just uploaded my very first video on YouTube in response to the Say What Now? thread...and I am still shaking. I do NOT do well with "public" speaking.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
IC that Adrian and I were goofing around on the bed (nooo not that way, pervos) and I was trying to dangle-spit (yes gross I know) and I lost it and it fell into his mouth. That was 20 minutes ago and I have just now stopped laughing so hard I was sobbing.

Yes...I apologized profusely - once I could breathe again.

Rowan

wickedly delicious
IC that having been sick due to allergies the last few days, ive been coughing and heaving from it, and it pulled some muscles in my neck. Went to the chiropractor yesterday, but still hasnt helped yet. Cant take this many muscle relaxers as i am cuz i take two and then it knocks me out for a couple hours and then im up again for a while...then hurting again. *sigh* I hate my body.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I had to take a day off work for my body to rest from the stress of work :( My body was not working right and taking a break definitely helped to a degree. Sucks that I've already used 6 of my 10 e-days, though.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
IC i watched that coupon obsessed show on TLC last night. Other than buying thousands of items in a single trip, it sort of made me feel like i could do more to save a buck for my family. I do watch sales and buy most stuff while it's on sale but i could do more i think. I don't think i could be that coupon crazy though. (plus we don't have space to stock up on stuff. Costco trips max out our dinky apartment kitchen)

Latest posts