The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mszwebs

For The WIN.
I confess that I need to get off my ass and start packing for my road trip this Wednesday night...even though I'm not sure where we're going yet lol.

Possibly Memphis and Nashville...possibly Toronto...possibly who knows?

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
I confess that I need to get off my ass and start packing for my road trip this Wednesday night...even though I'm not sure where we're going yet lol.

Possibly Memphis and Nashville...possibly Toronto...possibly who knows?
Ahem......

lalatx

has the worst intentions
IC I talked to my father's side of the family (not my father as no one knows where he is at the moment) for the 1st time since I was 4 yrs old thanks to facebook.
Not sure how everything is going to pan out but I am going to give this reconnection business a shot. Hopefully going to Missouri to visit towards the end of the year.

MisticalMisty

IC I talked to my father's side of the family (not my father as no one knows where he is at the moment) for the 1st time since I was 4 yrs old thanks to facebook.
Not sure how everything is going to pan out but I am going to give this reconnection business a shot. Hopefully going to Missouri to visit towards the end of the year.
Wow...me too. Actually, I found my sister, father and step mother.

I wish you all the best!

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
IC that I hate thnderstorms. Well... I hate going out in them and I hate having to shower during one. I've had way too many close calls to ever enjoy it. So I hate that storm season is here :(

pegz

Southern Illinois Chick
IC that it's not even 6:30AM and I've already listened to AC/DC and Ted Nugent this morning... my oh my... what sort of day is this going to be????

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I hurt my thigh muscles yesterday when I had to fireman-carry my mothers medium-sized 53lb dog down into the basement for a tornado warning.

I also Confess, one of the [many] tornadoes we got yesterday came down [what looks to be] 5 miles away from where I was, and not even a small city block away from my aunts house, which is little more than a modified trailor home.

..I really hope this isn't a preview of what summer is going to be like. I mean, I know someone pissed off Mother Nature, but wow.

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
IC that I am thoroughly amused at how predictable some people can be- right down to the minute almost. Oh, it's Tuesday morning? He should be texting me in 3...2...1... :rolleyes:

fatgirlflyin

needs a vacation
Ic that I am incredibly tired of having my behavior monitored and getting calls about why I posted something. Seriously wondering if a person can get a restraining order based on online harassment...

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
FGF, you actually can do that. I've had it done and so have friends of mine. It's not a bad idea to look into it.

----
IC I had such a hard day at work today. I even ended up taking an anxiety attack. My supervisor even pulled me aside to tell me I should look into talking to a doctor about getting some medication or something for it, seeing as not only is it a high stress environment, but I was also somehow triggered into an anxiety attack out of nowhere.

:(

When it rains, it pours.

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
IC that, about five minutes ago, I realized it's kinda ironic that I find "stuckage" (or, the inhibition of movement due to a barrier effect created by a person's size/weight) a turn on, considering I have a pretty bad phobia towards entrapment.

Ic that I am incredibly tired of having my behavior monitored and getting calls about why I posted something. Seriously wondering if a person can get a restraining order based on online harassment...
Strictly online harassment, hard if not impossible (The Internet is Anonymous, Anonymous is Legion). But you mentioned phone calls, which is real world, and that's something you can restrain against.

1love_emily

COLLEGE
I confess that I can't love you because you're not Edward Cullen.

LULZ JK

I love you because you're not Edward Sullen-Like-A-Cullen. I love you because you are you.

There's a song about not being Edward Cullen. It's called "I'm Not Edward Cullen" by Hank Green. It's super funny. Both of his albums are :p if you want cute, nerdy music this is it!

Group builder