The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
So I've totally torn the ass out of these pants, not sure how... but I like them and I don't want to get rid of them. :(

SparklingBBW

What's new pussycat?
IC that every time I read "all-time top five boarders" I can't help but think:

Lizzy Boarders? She's gotta be up there in the top five.

oh...and...*subscribed*

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
I confess I bought 100 otterpops today and I can't wait for them to get frozen so I can grab a sheet of them and eat one after another.

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
I just read the obituary section of today's New York Times... A guy named Krishna Pattabhi Jois who was a leading yoga expert died at 93 years of age... Just below that, another guy, Daniel Carasso the founder of Danone yogurt died at 103 years of age.

IC - If the longevity of Daniel Carasso is any indication... it sounds like eating yogurt is the way to go over doing yoga...

Famouslastwords

I just read the obituary section of today's New York Times... A guy named Krishna Pattabhi Jois who was a leading yoga expert died at 93 years of age... Just below that, another guy, Daniel Carasso the founder of Danone yogurt died at 103 years of age.

IC - If the longevity of Daniel Carasso is any indication... it sounds like eating yogurt is the way to go over doing yoga...

Who WANTS to live to be that old anyway?

Famouslastwords

I liked Yoga when I was skinny, now I couldn't do it if someone had a gun to my head.

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!

One more reason to like yogurt - eating wins over exercising! :D

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
IC that this vid is an awesome acoustic version of a beautiful song. And when the girl comes in with the background vocals (just shy of the four-minute mark)... holy shit. Her voice is positively ethereal. It doesn't seem like it could possibly be real. Gives me chills.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I Feel Stupid and Worried.

Because of repeatedly failing this exam, I'm now on "Academic Probation" Which means 'They' will be making sure I'm not submitting multiple exams in a day [like usual] and that I get them done on time [like, not usual, -sigh- ]

If I continue to mess up, they could terminate me all together as a student, or they could demote me from the Highschool Diploma Program, to the GED program. Which jips me of 2K, and a future. Colleges LAUGH At GED's! Not to mention my GPA was slowly rising and for around the last month I've been at 3.8, which is just fantastic to me. UGH!!! I totally didn't realize I had to be smart to graduate from an online school. :/

JoyJoy

IC that this vid is an awesome acoustic version of a beautiful song. And when the girl comes in with the background vocals (just shy of the four-minute mark)... holy shit. Her voice is positively ethereal. It doesn't seem like it could possibly be real. Gives me chills.
This is wonderful - thank you so much for sharing it!

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
I love Damien Rice. Excellent choice!

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
IC that i thought nothing could be done to make "Don't Stop Believing" fresh for me again. I played the shit outta the Escape album when I was a kid, I endured it many a time during drunken nights at college, and The Sopranos went and used it for one of the oddest endings in television history.

But then, watching Glee the other night on Fox, I fell in love with that song again. here, check it out on youtube. Bonus, there's a very cute small BBW in the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFaSgUMWo_Y&feature=related

MisticalMisty

I unpacked my DVD player and DVDs tonight..

What's the first thing I watched?

TWILIGHT :wubu:

TraciJo67

Lisa Hannigan. She is amazing. My favorite is "9 Crimes".

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Wow. Who put snark in your chicken tonight?

Heal up soon, baby! :D
I have a couple of pictures I need to run by you. :D * burp *

Oh, and, Traci needed to be topped off. If there is more than 2 inches of nice showing on her meter, she insists I help her cover the rest with my loving snark.

Latest posts