Quantcast

The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
IC I'm in love with my best friend and he's pretty adamant we will stay just friends even though his actions speak much differently

IC that I'm having to make some super tough decisions about said friend who means the absolute world to me.

IC the thought of cutting him and all of our friends out of my life breaks my heart
I know that feeling. I wish I could ease your hurt ... I can do this... {HUGS}.

herin

wait...what?
IC that I absolutely love my little Irish grandma. She gives the best advice and always knows what to say. Love you Grandma Lou!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
IC that all the rapture jokes and comments here and on facebook and whatnot has made me giggle a lot the last couple of days :)

Sugar Magnolia

so sweet.
IC that I love riding my new bike. Riding a bike is something I've wanted to do again for years, and now I can do it! IAC that it makes me feel like a kid again.

hiddenexposure

I know that feeling. I wish I could ease your hurt ... I can do this... {HUGS}.
Thanks, I am employing a bit more rational thought about the situation and trying to come to a final conclusion. Here's hoping I make the right decision.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
IC I wanna get blazed and laid. And only one of those is actually possible. Not the one I really want :(

IAC I let my feelings get the best of me. I hate that they're never returned.

luvbigfellas

Has lips like morphine
IC I wanna get blazed and laid. And only one of those is actually possible. Not the one I really want :(

IAC I let my feelings get the best of me. I hate that they're never returned.
I know the feeling about the feelings.

IC that I'm going to try to be an empathetic ear. And remember that I can't count certain things out yet, just because for now they're in limbo.

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
IC I am totally ready for the next chapter of my life to begin
Me, too! Isn't it great! Love that feeling :eek:)
I third this feeling. My next chapter will be starting in August. I'm so nervous and excited. :)

IC that nurses are quite cocky with their belief in job security. I can say this because I am a nurse with the "i can get a job anywhere" mentality. Yeah... not so much. IC that I really need a job in Baltimore before I pack up my shit and drive halfway across the country for this next chapter. I really need this to happen- a change would do me good right about now.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
IC I watched Strange Sex last night with my mother and Donna's story was on. I got all excited when on the show she went to some kind of bash because I recognized people that were being showed :D I was all giddy to actually see people on there that I "knew" and my mother thought I was nuts but I think I was giddy cuz it probably validated something inside of me. I dunno. But I'm still happy today about it. Lol.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
IC I watched Strange Sex last night with my mother and Donna's story was on. I got all excited when on the show she went to some kind of bash because I recognized people that were being showed :D I was all giddy to actually see people on there that I "knew" and my mother thought I was nuts but I think I was giddy cuz it probably validated something inside of me. I dunno. But I'm still happy today about it. Lol.
I so know exactly how you feel! I watched a special on XXL Travel one night and almost had a shit fit when I saw Anne Marie and Heather on screen, and my room mate just didn't get my excitement. :rolleyes:

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
IC I have been possessed by the urge to cook....today was pizza, and a damn nice one at that! :eat2:

KuroBara

"She Coo"
IC that I am glad summer is here so I can put some effort into finding a boyfriend or something like that. I'm so tired after school, I just come home and sleep.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
IC I am sooo fricken tired today. Hubby was snoring like a bear or chain saw last night.. He also kept eating cough drops and he doesn't suck on them, he chews on them... So i had fruitless sleep.. I'm going to bed at 10 tonight!!

hiddenexposure

IC today has been much better than yesterday. I've come to realise that no matter what my mother can make me feel better and help me gain some much needed perspective.

Latest posts