The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

x0emnem0x

Words.
IC that no matter how hard I try to keep myself distracted, I can't get over the fact that I haven't been with him for over a week and it all still stings... I'm glad we're friends though - it's just difficult.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Ic I just bought a cotton candy machine. I'm looking forward to "practicing" with it for the birthday party!!

Oona

¬.¬
IC I have a recent addiction to shopping online (again). It's a relapse...

Today I've spent $75, but saved over $300.

And I bought some seriously cute clothes!

spiritangel

AmandaClause
IC I have a recent addiction to shopping online (again). It's a relapse...

Today I've spent $75, but saved over $300.

And I bought some seriously cute clothes!
I believe that's my problem atm I got money right when all the end of financial year sales have been on though I am getting a wee bit better at reigning in the spending

still the parcels and feeling like its Christmas is nice

Mishty

aluminum petunia
My friend with benefits woke me up with waffles in bed from Waffle King....I hate waffles unless they are served with chicken OR covered in sweety fruity syrup. Just when I thought I was gonna have to scarf down dry disgusting waffles,he broke out the chicken AND the blueberry syrup. HE REMEMBERED. I confess: I must keep my head out of the clooouds with this penis. :blush:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
I hurt my favourite person in the world last night and today is just the longest day ever because I don't know if things are going to turn out ok. My stomach is one big-ass knot.

Oh Hunny I hope you worked this out and its all ok, or at least sorted here if you need me,

IC it's been far far too long since I've posted here. There are friends on this site that I have neglected for a long time because I disappeared (for various reasons), and if they are reading this I want to say sorry.

Waves Hello there stranger!!

My friend with benefits woke me up with waffles in bed from Waffle King....I hate waffles unless they are served with chicken OR covered in sweety fruity syrup. Just when I thought I was gonna have to scarf down dry disgusting waffles,he broke out the chicken AND the blueberry syrup. HE REMEMBERED. I confess: I must keep my head out of the clooouds with this penis. :blush:

Hmmm Hugs I so hope he stays as sweet

IC I quit my shitty job today.

(Not the awesome new one. That one has yet to start).
that's awesome news yay and may the awesome new one be an awesome new beginning of better things to come

IC I am so excited I get to see him again in about 3 and a half weeks

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I hate being such a terrible mother. I try so hard and fail so miserably.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
What THOSE two said! ^^^ They know what they're talking about.

Megan, you are a hardworking, loving mother who adores her kids and does absolutely everything she can for them. You're holding them up while dealing with a marriage going through some difficulties, and frankly, I think you are BEYOND strong for keeping your head above water with it all. Stop putting yourself down - you are WONDERFUL, and it's a shame your family doesn't tell you that every single day.

Latest posts