The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I havent had one for over a year now. I LOVE IT. I seriously love not having a cell phone. Unfortunately, I have to get one for my second job. ugh.
I had a company paid blackberry for.. er.. as long as I can remember.. about 10 years because I was on call. When they decided I was no longer filling that role, my phone was taken back. I was like a kite with a broken string... I flew until I crashed.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get one soon, but the gadgety part of me is yearning for an android phone.

Saoirse

I had a company paid blackberry for.. er.. as long as I can remember.. about 10 years because I was on call. When they decided I was no longer filling that role, my phone was taken back. I was like a kite with a broken string... I flew until I crashed.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get one soon, but the gadgety part of me is yearning for an android phone.
I've had 2 androids and an iphone and i loved them all, but I realized I was one of those people who constantly has their phone up to their face. I get waaaayy too easily distracted to own anything more capable of making a call.

Android phones are a bit of an epiphany for me, because I love to tinker. A lot! Because my man and I are not together permanently, my need for a mobile is strong. If it were my choice, I'd live without and in the middle of rolling countryside. With cows and stuff.

Saoirse

IC Im jealous of my buddy's gf and it makes me so mad at myself for it.

She's gorgeous, she has an amazing boyfriend (I don't want HIM, he's one of my best friends, but a boyfriend like him would be swell), she's living in a cute house, doing housewife things, she's always baking and cooking and talk about the fun things she does. All the boys in town think she's just the greatest gal around.

This bitch is living the life I have been dreaming of for years. She's living in the town I want to live in, friends with people I want to be friends with, doing things I want to do. I just feel like such a big pile of smelly dogshit when she's around. Or I feel invisible. My fuckbuddy thinks she's just the coolest chick in town, they're like best buds.

Im just super pissed at myself for letting someone else make me feel so bad. I just want to curl into a ball and hide my disgusting self for a year.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I haven't been around here in ages. Which kinda sucks, but I kinda got bummed out with the internet world for a long time. Now I'm seeing some pretty crazy changes. Not sure how to feel about them right now, but I'm sure they'll grow on me.

Also... I've been growing out my hair for so long. Everyone likes to comment on it, but I still feel like it always looks like shit. I hate it, and fight with myself every day to not just go ahead and chop it off or do weird things to it (dyes).

I grew it out in hopes it would help my dating life. Sadly, that really is the only reason I decided to do it. I felt like I wasn't being taken seriously for dating because my hair wasn't feminine enough for guys to even want to take notice in me. But it hasn't helped at all. Not that it's really noticeable in my dating, though. I never get mistaken for being my brother anymore, so there's one benefit, but it just hasn't launched me as far as people were saying it could.

So I'm quite upset about that. I changed to look better in the eyes of others, and it hasn't improved my life at all. I actually ended up more depressed and gained a very significant amount of weight between September and now.

.... So yeah. Just needed a vent about that. Lol.
Disappearance problems and hair problems. Ha.

HIIIII. btw.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
IC Im jealous of my buddy's gf and it makes me so mad at myself for it.

She's gorgeous, she has an amazing boyfriend (I don't want HIM, he's one of my best friends, but a boyfriend like him would be swell), she's living in a cute house, doing housewife things, she's always baking and cooking and talk about the fun things she does. All the boys in town think she's just the greatest gal around.

This bitch is living the life I have been dreaming of for years. She's living in the town I want to live in, friends with people I want to be friends with, doing things I want to do. I just feel like such a big pile of smelly dogshit when she's around. Or I feel invisible. My fuckbuddy thinks she's just the coolest chick in town, they're like best buds.

Im just super pissed at myself for letting someone else make me feel so bad. I just want to curl into a ball and hide my disgusting self for a year.
I hate that bitch, too, after just reading about her :blink:

I haven't been around here in ages. Which kinda sucks, but I kinda got bummed out with the internet world for a long time. Now I'm seeing some pretty crazy changes. Not sure how to feel about them right now, but I'm sure they'll grow on me.

Also... I've been growing out my hair for so long. Everyone likes to comment on it, but I still feel like it always looks like shit. I hate it, and fight with myself every day to not just go ahead and chop it off or do weird things to it (dyes).

I grew it out in hopes it would help my dating life. Sadly, that really is the only reason I decided to do it. I felt like I wasn't being taken seriously for dating because my hair wasn't feminine enough for guys to even want to take notice in me. But it hasn't helped at all. Not that it's really noticeable in my dating, though. I never get mistaken for being my brother anymore, so there's one benefit, but it just hasn't launched me as far as people were saying it could.

So I'm quite upset about that. I changed to look better in the eyes of others, and it hasn't improved my life at all. I actually ended up more depressed and gained a very significant amount of weight between September and now.

.... So yeah. Just needed a vent about that. Lol.
Disappearance problems and hair problems. Ha.

HIIIII. btw.
Sounds like you're having the "blahs" maybe. Why not talk to your hairdresser about what possible styles would look good on you- short or long? If you feel good about yourself, then THAT is what others will notice.

Saoirse

I hate that bitch, too, after just reading about her :blink:
Looking back, what I wrote just makes me sound like a jealous cunt, and I truly am... but she really is a bitch. Ive heard quite a few friends say she has a stick up her ass. Her boyfriend is very dear to me and we are very close so I am told many of the ridiculous stunts she has pulled.

Just tonight, my buddy decided he wanted to go to our friend's (lol my fb) house to watch the football game. He called up the girlfriend, said he wanted to watch the game with some friends and she said Ok, Ill pick you up at 10. My friend has been working super long hours lately, plus he's doing side work on his days off to make some extra money so he fucking deserves a night with friends and beer. I offered to drop him off since it was on my way (and I take any chance to see my fb cause hes so sexy) and I ended up hanging out for a while. The goddamn girlfriend calls him at 9 and starts bitching about whatever and although he tries to reason with her, he ends up giving in and 10 minutes later she's at the door, telling him to get in the car.

Why does she have to run his life? Hes told me many times that even though he loves her, she's overbearing and he wishes he was single again. I just wish he would stop falling for chicks who want to change him.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
I'm glad you took the bull by the horns and made it a great day.

Had I been anywhere near Oz, I would've shared it with you.

Hugs ty Lainey you know I would have loved to Hang out with you anytime birthday or not :)

I am glad it was awesome and full of memories for you. If i didn't put the effort in for all my birthdays, there'd never be cake or a special meal. I'm lucky to get a card, so i know what you mean.
Well I forgot the Cake, though did get a cupcake from the Whale watching cruise people which was really lovely and balloons which I gave to a friends daughter who came to the dinner

I feel really lucky that so much came together for my birthday re vouchers and things

I got 3 wonderful gifts from friends, and Ginny and Andrew Paid for my Dinner so I am very lucky to have some truly wonderful friends around me and got to catch up with a friend I had not seen in years at my dinner as an added bonus.

Ironically I have not seen my sister since before my birthday and she has spent the last week in Sydney at one of my Exes..... yeah I pointed out to her the irony of that given she and the girls could have stayed with him the night of my birthday dinner and come to it as well.... but such is life. I jokingly told her at the rate we are going I will see her for Christmas cause these days she is always busy.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
For Movember, I shaved off my goatee. I haven't been clean shaven since.. last Movember. Instantly, my lips developed three cold sores. :(

Oona

¬.¬
Per the ER doctor, I've been out of work for the last 5 days. I go back to work tomorrow. My job is strict about absences and what not. IC I'm terrified I'm going to get fired.

I also confess that if they DO fire me, I know I'll be able to get unemployment... Hubby thinks I need to go on disability. I'm scared to do that, but at the same time, I would love it. Every day I go to work, I hurt because I can't take my pain meds and I can't take my heating pad to work. Not having to go to work would be amazing.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
IC I'm scared to hell of going back to work tomorrow after being gone for almost a month straight while dealing with depression. Especially since the job itself is a major reason for the onset of it.

I also confess that I applied for another job today. I don't want to quit the one I have despite the stress (it's a job after all and I can't quite justify quitting and going unemployed again) but it felt good to send that application.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
I've just set the date for moving flats. I'm completely terrified. I hare moving places at the best of times, but this is the first time I'll be living somewhere on my own.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
What're your signature touches? Are you one of those people who use mayonnaise? I've never gotten around to trying that. But I like to mix-up my cheeses, maybe add in one that's not so conventional.

Latest posts