The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
I do it all of the time and truly relish it, sitting there with a creepy, self-satisfied, & knowing smile.

FatAndProud

Did they do it for you? I'm not sure what special was.. but I'd rather just have a dozen of these PB sammiches. :D
They made me take a deep nap lol Overall, not impressed. They were decently flavored "edibles", though lol I'm jealous you have ALL OF THE PB SANDWICHES.

Saoirse

Ive eaten cookies and made brownies with friends twice, but each time I was already high as shit, so I never could tell how good the edibles were :p

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
I got an html programming job and i'm scared that i am not skilled enough to do it. I took some courses on html5 and felt good doing them but now, this is for real and i'm having a mini-panic attack at the idea of it.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
My doctor told me to eat more Taco Bell.

Actually, it was less McDonalds.. but I'm fairly certain that's what he meant.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I got an html programming job and i'm scared that i am not skilled enough to do it. I took some courses on html5 and felt good doing them but now, this is for real and i'm having a mini-panic attack at the idea of it.
I'm really curious how this is turning out for you. :)

FatAndProud

I looked at my manager's crotch area today. Forgive me Father, for I have sinned (once again). Oh my gosh. I caught myself and walked away. It was the worst, like, 3.4467999999 seconds of my life.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I looked at my manager's crotch area today. Forgive me Father, for I have sinned (once again). Oh my gosh. I caught myself and walked away. It was the worst, like, 3.4467999999 seconds of my life.
A casual glance is not sinful, esp if the crotch was doing something to gain attention. However, your thoughts at that moment in time would be a clear indication of your innocence or lack thereof. ;)

Latest posts