The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ODFFA

Our GSD's girlfriend, a gorgeous siberian husky, was here all day again. This marks her 5th visit. We still don't know her name. I just finally convinced her to trot her ass back on home, saw that Zorro's choker chain wasn't around his neck and found it under the veranda where they'd been hanging out.

Kinky.

EMH1701

I really, really need a hair cut, but it's been way too cold and with Christmas, I was trying not to spend unnecessary money. Maybe this week since we are finally in the 20's. Yes, above 0. The joys of living in the Upper Midwest.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
This is from back in November so some of you have probably seen it already, but I saw it just a few minutes ago for the first time and it almost undid me at work.

I was very fortunate to see him in a very small setting some years ago (tv station for a one hour closed set broadcast) when he was top of his game (1997) and he was extremely gracious.

The Dance

Victoria08

IC I've just eaten half the batch of cookie dough before it even made it into the oven. Pretty sure stuff like this explains the 6-month/40lb weight gain. Oh well!

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
IC I have to stay up all night working to beat an early morning deadline tomorrow..... damn you procrastination!:doh:

mermaid8

mermaid
I confess that I feel like eating really late at night when everyone is sleeping even though I'm not even hungry.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Last night I had two dreams... one in which I won the lottery, and one in which me and my family killed a man. I confess this morning I started the process of making one of them happen :rolleyes:

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
IC that when I sent my resume out I was terrified I would accidentally attach one of my DIMS stories, and checked it 50 times. Then woke up out of a dead sleep at 3am to make sure that I had REALLY not done it.

MattB

Epicurean
IC that when I sent my resume out I was terrified I would accidentally attach one of my DIMS stories, and checked it 50 times. Then woke up out of a dead sleep at 3am to make sure that I had REALLY not done it.
Ahhhh!...been there. (Sort of- I don't write Dims stories.) I do so many emails during the day that I often have "what did I write, and who did I send that to?" moments. It's ALWAYS the middle of the night when I think about it.

ODFFA

I know a lot of mutual hurts were caused. I accept the finality of things. But I never meant to sound resentful and I wish I didn't have to be resented. Not after something that special :'(

Tracyarts

I C that I live a few blocks from a college and downloaded the Yik Yak app on my phone purely for entertainment purposes. It's like secretly observing a whole different species. I now know which building on campus has the best bathroom to take a crap in, when all the hotties are hanging out at Smoothie King, which professor doesn't take attendance, and who's the weed man who delivers to the student center. Lol!

Saoirse

I C that I live a few blocks from a college and downloaded the Yik Yak app on my phone purely for entertainment purposes. It's like secretly observing a whole different species. I now know which building on campus has the best bathroom to take a crap in, when all the hotties are hanging out at Smoothie King, which professor doesn't take attendance, and who's the weed man who delivers to the student center. Lol!
I'd say those are all important things to know! :D

mermaid8

mermaid
I confess that I miss you more than I should since we've been over for 8 1/2 months now. I shared my darkest secrets with you and I have no one to share them with again.

Group builder