The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

swamptoad

IC, I sure hope that the washing machine will spin out better now that is sitting more level on the floor.

MattB

Canucklehead
IC that when Dims is this quiet but it says there are 85 people online, I picture a very large party with no one speaking.

Just staring.

At each other.

:blink:

GoodDaySir

IC i did a bad thing last night and I only half regret it.

Been getting it awwnnn with the sexiest man I have ever SEEN for about 4 years now. Never a couple, he never wanted more, I knew it but fell for him anyway and he's aware of it. Earlier this year I went to his house to and one of his friends stops by to hang out. We have a good time, he leaves, me and sexy man go to bed. The friend started chatting with my on FB, mostly about sexy man and my feelings for him. Friend turns out to be a super awesome dude and we become friends and eventually he asks to take me out. We went out to dinner, he was a perfect gentleman and we had fun, so we went out a bunch more times. He's met my friends and family, I've met some of his. He's been supportive and patient and has always been aware of my feelings for sexy man. The problem is that I've never been attracted to the friend sexually. I find him very handsome and like spending time with him, but in the few MONTHS we've been dating, I haven't felt comfortable with the idea of having sex with him.

Last night, I was visiting other friends who live down the road from sexy man. I stopped by his house to give him some cookies and thank him for giving me a great recommendation for a job I applied for (and got!). It was innocent. We chatted, watched the Patriots game, drank a few beers. There's work being done inside his house, so he asked if I could come over some afternoon and clean up the layer of Sheetrock dust thats all over the place.

We ended up having sex, OF COURSE and it was some of the best sex we've ever had. Im fucking addicted to this man. I can't get enough of him. Chances of him ever wanting to be MY sexy man are pretty slim, but I can't get him out of my head. A big part of me doesn't even care if we ever end up together, I just want to see him when I want to see him.

So now I have to break it to another nice guy that I dont want to be with him. And all of my friends will yell at me.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
GoodDaySir... do what is best for you. The only worry is that you are faling for a man that does not want more. Even though you know this.. and are going into things with eyes wide ooen.. i can't help but wonder if somewhere inside of you.. you are hoping beyond hope that things will change and he will want to be YOUR sexy man. If so.. i would say really think about it because the worse thing in the world is to fall for someone who is not going to change.. it is a hard heart break. I know.. been there done that.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

spiritangel

AmandaClause
IC that I got engaged to my bf of six years.
Happy Dance tosses around Confetti Congrats !!!! That is awesome news do we get to see the ring??

IC This year has been tough, crazy tough but it has also shown me what amazing friends I have the last month I have gotten gifts exactly on Days where I have also had an avalanche of just crap and stress to deal with. It reminds me that no matter how hard things are good things still happen and I am amazingly lucky to really truly know some remarkable and awesome people who I get to call friends

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Yay! Congratulations:)

IC I have a love-hate relationship with the Holiday season!
Happy Dance tosses around Confetti Congrats !!!! That is awesome news do we get to see the ring??

IC This year has been tough, crazy tough but it has also shown me what amazing friends I have the last month I have gotten gifts exactly on Days where I have also had an avalanche of just crap and stress to deal with. It reminds me that no matter how hard things are good things still happen and I am amazingly lucky to really truly know some remarkable and awesome people who I get to call friends
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Congratulations, Caroline!!!!! :)
Congratulations, and best wishes to both of you!
Congratulations
Best news of the night, a day late for me! Congrats!
grats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grats Greenie!!!!! :) :D :) :D :)

Thank you to all :)

Latest posts