Quantcast

The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
I confess I'm not too fond of the term either. I call it my kangaroo pouch. Although that's not quite flattering either, but it gives cute visuals.
I just call it my gut, or my stomach. "Belly apron" just sounds horrendous

nykspree8

Rico Sauce
I just call it my gut, or my stomach. "Belly apron" just sounds horrendous
I never used the term before, and never will, unless specifically asked me to for some weird reason...it does sound prettty bad. I can just imagine in bed..."oooo baby, that belly apron of yours, mmmmm mmm mmm" girl would probably just throw me right offa her.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
My niece made me feel really old yesterday when I asked my sister if she or her teenage daughters had seen Adam Lambert's American Music Awards performance. I had not and read that tv stations were receiving many complaints about the sexuality shown (Adam walking a man on a leash, kissing another man, and pulling another -man or woman who knows- into his crotch). I watched a couple minutes of it on youtube, but stage show aside, I thought the song was just horrendous and turned it off. So my sister asks my 17 year old niece what she thought of it and she said it was OK, it was sexy, but no big deal, why? My sister told her I thought the song wasn't very good... my niece then replied, "Well it really isn't meant for your age group." Well. Damn. She's probably right.

Wagimawr

I thought the song was just horrendous and turned it off. So my sister asks my 17 year old niece what she thought of it and she said it was OK, it was sexy, but no big deal, why? My sister told her I thought the song wasn't very good... my niece then replied, "Well it really isn't meant for your age group." Well. Damn. She's probably right.
Don't feel bad; I'm 22 and it's probably not even meant for MY age group. :p

MisticalMisty

IC I figured it was coming..and was going to happen...

It still hurt my feelings...*sigh* I can't please everyone I guess.

mszwebs

For The WIN.
I confess I will be sending a Christmas card to:

A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Ave NW; Washington,D.C. 20307

:)

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Basically its just a program to get cards to soldiers that are injured...just to make sure they get some extra holiday cheer.

My friend Jim, who is currently in Iraq, gave me the address.
So any of us can send a "generic" get well card for injured soldiers? Sounds very nice :)

mszwebs

For The WIN.
I confess I will be sending a Christmas card to:

A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Ave NW; Washington,D.C. 20307

:)
OK. thank you to Rainy for Snoping this out for me... ;)

Apparently that address is not a good one... BUT THERE IS A GOOD ONE BELOW.

The Snopes Link has the address and the requirements for the cards. No glitter, cause that can aggravate wounds.

The REAL address is:

Holiday Mail for Heros
PO Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456

And they must be post marked by DECEMBER 7.