Quantcast

The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fat9276

IC-I have been oggling the very light red haired young man bagging at the grocery store :blush:

The first time I was gazing at him, he caught me and I pretended to check out the magazines.

Tonight I saw him glance at me... he probably remembered seeing me check him out the last time. Man! He is a hottie!!! He can't be more than 21 or so :(;):rolleyes: Oh well, no harm in LOOKING! :wubu:

For some reason I am so into very light redheads lately..hmmmm :D

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.
IC-I have been oggling the very light red haired young man bagging at the grocery store :blush:

The first time I was gazing at him, he caught me and I pretended to check out the magazines.

Tonight I saw him glance at me... he probably remembered seeing me check him out the last time. Man! He is a hottie!!! He can't be more than 21 or so :(;):rolleyes: Oh well, no harm in LOOKING! :wubu:

For some reason I am so into very light redheads lately..hmmmm :D
can't blame you. all across the ginger spectrum is full of win.

<-- not biased.

MisticalMisty

Everything is really coming up roses for you Misty! First your wedding, now a new job.:)
Yes it is! Thank goodness for the job. I had to leave my other one to move down here!

Now we may be able to have a little Christmas!

MisticalMisty

Does anyone want to pretend to be my lawyer with my landlord..lol

It's like pulling teeth to get my deposit back.

UGH.

Shosh

Susannah
He is being a douche. I'm not even really expecting to get the deposit back..but at least answer my damn emails. Sheesh.

You have legal rights as a tenant. Do NOT let him get away with keeping your deposit.

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
IC that I am no longer ashamed to admit i've been bit by the Nascar bug.
There.
I said it.
Kasey Kahne <3

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Things are about to get bad in Mossyland. Just some good thoughts that I can manage to grab hold of a deeply rooted vine at the edge...please.

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Things are about to get bad in Mossyland. Just some good thoughts that I can manage to grab hold of a deeply rooted vine at the edge...please.
Did you know, the Biggest Loser, while completely anti-fat and stuff, promote fighting hunger all year long? And they raise awareness about hunger and stuff. I guess that's their special cause, fighting hunger across America. As well as obesity, but that's another story.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I got the job I wanted..I go Wednesday to sign my offer letter :)

Woot Woot
That's awesome you got a job so quickly! I'm happy so much is going so well for you.. As for your landlord. That sucks. I had one take nearly all of my deposit on a crappy apartment that was in disrepair. I don't have any pointers on getting it back.

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
Sending good thoughts your way! I hope everything turns out okay. Big hugs to you Mossy!

Inhibited

ic I have no idea what i'm doing with my life, its just passing me by, don't get my wrong its not a bad life but i just thought i would have it all together by now...

Latest posts