Quantcast

The thread for random single confessions.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santaclear

User
Been listening to self-help tapes 24/7 lately, Dr. Heartburn's "Say Goodbye to Heartburn Forever". The name is a coincidence.

Ryan

Car Pay DM
Carrie said:
I vigorously approve of this idea. :)
Do you have any good ideas for a name for my secret society? The best I could come up with was "Priory of Ryan"...but that is pretty lame.

sicninja911

1. i die too many times
2. i always wanted to be crusher by a big beautiful goddess.
3. i watch too much cartoons.
4. any goo goo dolls song makes me tear up and cry.
5. i waste too much time on dreaming.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I just had a fried egg sandwich on wheat toast with cheddar cheese, sliced ham, sliced turkey, pepperjack cheese, brown mustard, and miracle whip.

With a bowl of tomato soup.

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
Ryan said:
Do you have any good ideas for a name for my secret society? The best I could come up with was "Priory of Ryan"...but that is pretty lame.
Priory of Rion, based on an earlier post.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I confess that everytime I see the thread titled "My Big Cans".. My thoughts are not of reputation markers. ;)

Ryan

Car Pay DM
It's not uncommon for me to sleep 12 - 15 hours on days I don't have to work.

Carrie

It is beautiful, sunny and cold outside this morning. I think it's going to be a pretty good day.

leighcy

Loving on Greg Dulli
I'm watching Desperate Housewives as we speak. And loving it. :p

Carrie

Driving home tonight, I sang along at the top of my lungs with Pat Benatar on "Love is a Battlefield". And you know what? It really is.

Oh, I did the shoulder dancey thing she does in the video, too. I don't do things half-assed.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
I always find it amazing how far the skeletal special effects have come when I watch Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl and then think about Jason and the Argonauts.

I still have to see the latter in its entirety, now that I think about it... Haven't seen it in ages, I only recall that one scene.

BBWMoon

Kisses
I easily ignore things that I'm conflicted with so they "don't exist".
(I've done this all of my life.)

**Some people get angry if I don't answer a question directed at me, but I just go quiet and don't answer if it seems too much.

**I don't do this "With great purpose".

Ryan

Car Pay DM
I got a lot of cool stuff for my birthday and I got to watch the Daytona 500 (my favorite driver finished 4th!). But for some reason, I just don't feel happy at the moment. :confused:

Carrie

Ryan said:
I got a lot of cool stuff for my birthday and I got to watch the Daytona 500 (my favorite driver finished 4th!). But for some reason, I just don't feel happy at the moment. :confused:
I just woke up after two hours of deep sleep for no apparent reason, so I'm going to assume it was to read this, go "Awww," and send you some empathy, Ryan. I'm sorry you're having a bad night. :(

Ryan

Car Pay DM
Carrie said:
I just woke up after two hours of deep sleep for no apparent reason, so I'm going to assume it was to read this, go "Awww," and send you some empathy, Ryan. I'm sorry you're having a bad night. :(
I appreciate it, Carrie. But the thing is, I'm not really having a bad night. Nothing bad has happened to me, but for some reason I just don't feel happy/fulfilled/whatever. I can't say for sure what the problem is. Maybe I'm just burned out from work, health issues, the stress of getting older, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts