The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Actually it is a system and method of dealing with life that has been around for generations. Christianity as a whole has been familiar with these concepts for over 2000 years and well the Chinese got it way before that. Its a concept that has been around long before me and will be around long after me. We all have ways of coupling and uncoupling thoughts, actions, and reasons to responsibility. I am no different from any other human on this earth. Once again I was much the same I had the same belief that because I believe in being kind and caring to others they should be kind and caring back. Now I'm older and I know better, sometimes people just wanna see the world burn. I think the last Batman Movie made that point pretty well too. Once again I hope its a lesson my own kids learn sooner rather than later. Accepting the world as it is, is the first step to freedom. I'm still not so good hiding my heart on my sleeve so I'm totally with ya on that but I'm not sure its so much a mistake as just my way. I am perfectly willing to let others hurt me cause I put it out there in the first place. I choose not to take offense at the wolf who eats the lamb, he's a wolf, its what he does. Having been a keeper of livestock I do however understand sometimes you have to put it down. Nothing personal against the wolf.
You kind of lost me. Things are pretty black and white in my world when it comes to feelings. Hurt me? Then you're not worth being in my world.

I confess i could give up sex in a heart beat for Nirvana.:bow:

Plus i forgot they do have Nuns in the Buddhism so i don't need a penis after all.

escapist

Belt Buster!
And yeah, two's company and three's a crowd.

Adios.

:bow:
and with four your ready to play Co-ed Naked twister I confess I've never done it, but always wanted to...I always just get to distracted to continue with the game. Darn my ADD!

escapist

Belt Buster!
I Confess my favorite game is still Supper Mario Brothers. I don't know why but I still play it even if I can win in 45 minutes or less.

StarScream!

Decepticon
I got a couple random confessions.

A – I made a mistake with my last relationship adventure, lol, sorry about that. :doh:

B – I found my cousin on myspace a few days ago. I haven’t talked to her in about 10 years. When I was looking on her myspace, I seen pictures of my father’s older brother, and he looks so so old! I have a horrible relationship with my father and I’ve only talked to him twice in the last 12 years. Seeing pictures of his brother looking so old made me think that it might not be long, and my dad may be gone and I won’t be able to talk to him ever again. This made me bawl for about a half an hour. Now I want to call my dad, but I have no idea what to say, or where to start. My dad is the only person on earth that intimidates me, and I’m so scared to call, but I don’t want this to turn into another 12 years, or never. :(

C – I’m currently working on the application and video package to audition for “The Biggest Loser” :huh:

D – And on a less serious note, Even though I’m a death metal musician and have been playing metal for the last 18 years, my current favorite artist is Kelly Clarkson, and all my friends make fun of me because I’m ALWAYS listening to her. :batting:

Word -

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
I confess that (At last night's Burlesque event, St. Patrick's Day Theme) I drank a few too many Irish Car Bombs. Ugh...

-Uriel

escapist

Belt Buster!
I confess I would like to Join Starscream on The Biggest looser, may the best man win ;)

JenFromOC

Awesome.
I confess that (At last night's Burlesque event, St. Patrick's Day Theme) I drank a few too many Irish Car Bombs. Ugh...

-Uriel

I confess that for once I was kinda glad to be pregnant on St. Patrick's Day so I didn't have a repeat of last year's "Irish Car Bomb" fiasco. Damn that was just hellish.

iheartsquishys

I confess I'm going on a date tomorrow night with the hottest guy I've ever met and I'm more nervous than I was during my prom queen speech in 12th grade. I'm completely terrified.

I also confess I check my CP ever 2 minutes just to see if anyone has repped me. :bounce:
I'm addicted to feedback.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I got a couple random confessions.

C – I’m currently working on the application and video package to audition for “The Biggest Loser” :huh:

-
HEY how did the video go....I would love to see it!!! I am so rooting for you hon...I would love to see you get healthier, and see the transformation, live, wishing you all kinds of GOOD KARMA :p

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
IC I start a new job tomorrow, more of a career then anything, so excited...had finally found a job after over 6 months, worked 2 months to the day..and got an offer 20% more $ and 4 additional weeks va-cay :D

Latest posts