The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

escapist

Belt Buster!
I confess sometimes I get a little crazy late at night and sound like a Vegas pimp when I talk.

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
I confess that I feel a bit like a Cheater...

I neglect my other Forums for Dims.

So, here I say it Reefcentral.com,Pathfinder (Paizo.com),Harp Forum, Confrontation, Campaign Cartographer Forum and lastly, but certainly not the least the Gencon Forums...I am sorry.

Soon, I shall spend more time with you all, I swear...well, with you,anyways Gencon... ( ;) ).

-Uriel

Boris_the_Spider

I confess I've been painting my garden fence today, and managed to get so much paint in my hair that I just shaved my head to solve the problem.

mrfantasy90

I confess... I heard through a mutual friend that somebody I haven't been friends with/talked to for almost 3 years said I looked dirty and ugly when she saw me at work the other day. And although we aren't friends I still cried about it for a good hour.
I'm so angry at myself for letting something so stupid affect me.

You are a beautiful goddess!!! Its amazing that a smart amazing goddess like you would care even the littlest of bits what this loser thinks of beautiful you! :doh:

:D:wubu:

Archangel_257

I confess... I heard through a mutual friend that somebody I haven't been friends with/talked to for almost 3 years said I looked dirty and ugly when she saw me at work the other day. And although we aren't friends I still cried about it for a good hour.
I'm so angry at myself for letting something so stupid affect me.
You know that just means that that b**** is jealous of you. Girls do that all of the time, at least the ones that I know.

Smite

Here Comes Your Man
"Dropping out" of college was probably the worst thing I ever did...three months ago. :/. Still jobless and bored out of my mind. Being clean is kinda nice, but I still miss the fun :/.

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
I confess, that although I am married, If I know there is a good looking man into BBW, makes me ummm excited....:D:blush: then the thoughts build as I talk to him and get to know him and then I just wanna HAVE him!!,... buy then,,,, slowly,..i remember I,..am,...married :doh:

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
I would love to confess what is on my mind right now, as it fits in this particular confession thread like a hot dog in a bun, but it doesn't seem prudent. Don't want my hopes to be dashed and all. :(

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
I would love to confess what is on my mind right now, as it fits in this particular confession thread like a hot dog in a bun, but it doesn't seem prudent. Don't want my hopes to be dashed and all. :(
Well, we're all here if you wanna talk, butchy :)

If you don't feel like sayin' it out in the thread, my PM box is always open.

StarScream!

Decepticon
I wanna be BHM Version of "The Hulk"
I confess that I'm starting to think me and Escapist are the same person...haha, except I'm 3" shorter, 100lbs heavier, and have 3 more feet of hair, but other then that.

How about this Escapist. You can be "The Hulk" and I'll be "The Juggernaut" :D

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I had an actual conversation with my Dad last night. One that wasn't awkward or somewhat 'hostile'.

Small miracle. :)

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
IC that I'm listening to that song right now!

... and yes it does.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
You are a beautiful goddess!!! Its amazing that a smart amazing goddess like you would care even the littlest of bits what this loser thinks of beautiful you! :doh:

:D:wubu:
Thanks man, you've always got something nice to say. I really appreciate that.

You know that just means that that b**** is jealous of you. Girls do that all of the time, at least the ones that I know.
It's weird... the girls I hang out with don't do that at all. I think that's why I get so incredibly bummed when I hear the things she says about me. She used to send me nasty e-mails as well, but those have stopped.
I was the type that laid low in highschool and all through college... I never hung with that bitchy crowd so I'm not used to having people talk around my back like that.
Seriously wish I'd never met the bitch, there is literally not one other person in my life (that I know of) who slanders me.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
My cousin's cat scan came back today and it showed that the cancer hasn't spread. Best news i've heard in a LONG time.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
IC i have been really sick for the last 36 hours and had ZERO APPETITE, that NEVER EVER happens to me. I was at day 2 of my NEW job, and got there an hour early and felt so sickly, I put the seat all the way back and tried to nap. My new boss took me out to lunch, and I had not eaten for over 20 hours and ordered a long neglected comfort food that hit the spot. GRILLED CHEESE ON white with Provlone and tons of butter, OMG, I forgot what that was like, freaking delicious, although I couldn't finish one little tiny sandwich. I came home an stripped off my clothes at 6pm and it's now 5am and i just crawled out of bed. 11 hours of SOLID SLEEP should make me feel better, although I am still queasy, thank god for PEPTO BISMAL, my drink of choice next to SUGAR FREE Gingerale...yummm

Latest posts