The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
I confess I'm lovesick and lonely :(
Where's your Viking at?

Here, this might help...

Summon Viking Spell

Level: 7
Components: One FFA, if nude, the Viking gets an additional -6 penalty to his Saving Throw. One Chocolate Cake, if covered in fruit of the Viking's choice, he incurs an additional -4 penalty to his Saving throw to resist.

Casting time: How fast can you bake?

Description: When casting this spell, the Ritual to be performed goes something like this. Strip down nude/into Viking's favorite outfit/a fur cape and winged helmet. Remove cake from Oven, Frost it, adorn with additional fruit or sprinkles. Open door...Vikings have quite a nose for such treasures.
Dance around naked/scantily clad, careful not to flip the cake onto the frozen ground...
Viking should appear within 2-12 Rounds, drooling and crazed with desire.

Oh, he might want some Cake too... :p

-Uriel

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
Where's your Viking at?

Here, this might help...

Summon Viking Spell

Level: 7
Components: One FFA, if nude, the Viking gets an additional -6 penalty to his Saving Throw. One Chocolate Cake, if covered in fruit of the Viking's choice, he incurs an additional -4 penalty to his Saving throw to resist.

Casting time: How fast can you bake?

Description: When casting this spell, the Ritual to be performed goes something like this. Strip down nude/into Viking's favorite outfit/a fur cape and winged helmet. Remove cake from Oven, Frost it, adorn with additional fruit or sprinkles. Open door...Vikings have quite a nose for such treasures.
Dance around naked/scantily clad, careful not to flip the cake onto the frozen ground...
Viking should appear within 2-12 Rounds, drooling and crazed with desire.

Oh, he might want some Cake too... :p

-Uriel

LOL that was great! Made me smile :D hehe. Will have to give it a go ;)

We came to England 2 weeks ago so I can spend time with my family. He stayed a week but had to go back last Tuesday so I'm a bit lost lol.

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
LOL that was great! Made me smile :D hehe. Will have to give it a go ;)

We came to England 2 weeks ago so I can spend time with my family. He stayed a week but had to go back last Tuesday so I'm a bit lost lol.
Well, even though you don't want to be separated, you should have plenty of friends that miss you terribly back home, no?
Get your butt out there and hang with old friends...

Besides, if he has looked in on this thread...maybe YOU will have a cakewaiting when you get home, and a naked Viking.

:D

-Uriel

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
IC that it's 2 AM, I'm tired and hopped up on caffeine. I need to stay up til 5 at least. This transitioning to a nocturnal state is killer.

I need to keep my eyes open. LOL

steely

I confess I am having major anger issues about being diabetic:mad:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I confess I am having major anger issues about being diabetic:mad:

I've gone through a lot of denial/anger stages. Right now i'm in the 'half assed give a shit" phase. Some days are better than others.

You're only human, do the best you can.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
Spring means exams, essays, presentations, and usually a couple thousand dollars in leftover tuition for me! :doh:

I hate it.
Well dang... I don't blame you!

Hope it goes fast and stress-free for you.

I confess due to my legal battle with an ex...I AM IN A VERY FOUL MOOD, and guess what ...this is one of my outlets.:eek:

The good thing is ..my lawyer is a really Hot BHM....and i SWEAR i picked him based on his creditials...way back in NOVEMBER...***smiles innocently***

escapist

Belt Buster!
I confess due to my legal battle with an ex...I AM IN A VERY FOUL MOOD, and guess what ...this is one of my outlets.:eek:

The good thing is ..my lawyer is a really Hot BHM....and i SWEAR i picked him based on his creditials...way back in NOVEMBER...***smiles innocently***
Ok so uh, I confess she caught me checking out his style. Come on most lawyers kinda suck, are stuffy and uptight. This guy was pretty cool with cool shades and all. I loved that he had a COUCH in front of his desk rather than some crappy little chairs! I give her props for choices in lawyers.

99Haints

I confess to being a lousy derelict poster. I'll try to jump back in here soon.

99Haints

I confess to being a lousy derelict poster. I'll try to jump back in here soon.

Latest posts