The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Boiled over in the microwave making a HUGE mess. (maybe because I used rice pasta, but I dunno, nothing warning me to not use rice or even corn pasta)

That sucks. Really. Also, IC that I thought the Pasta Boat was some new calorie and sodium laden dish from the Olive Garden. I was so excited. :eat1:

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
That sucks. Really. Also, IC that I thought the Pasta Boat was some new calorie and sodium laden dish from the Olive Garden. I was so excited. :eat1:

It sounds more like a new kids show. It certainly wouldn't surprise me :huh:

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I must confess that I love it when San Diega posts. So you can imagine I about shit my pants when I saw she started a thread AND posted the NEXT day.

JulieD

IC that I had a freggin awesometastic night last night! I tip my hat to all you sexy nekkid BHMs who shamelessly stripped down to the get down! CP, you know you make things happen...and you so did yesterday! You have way more power then you realize! And to all the ladies who experienced the same joys that I did...ladies chat night ROCKS!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
IC that I had a freggin awesometastic night last night! I tip my hat to all you sexy nekkid BHMs who shamelessly stripped down to the get down! CP, you know you make things happen...and you so did yesterday! You have way more power then you realize! And to all the ladies who experienced the same joys that I did...ladies chat night ROCKS!
You made chat wonderful too. It WAS a blast, wasn't it?? LMAO

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
I think the fact that the theatre was as cold as an igloo ruined watching True Grit for me.

What, are we supposed to bring our own heat source? Grr!

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
i confess that confessions are just awesome! ;)

i think i'm gunna go buy a wii tomorrow :D

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
IC i truly dislike being PM'd by someone who has been a member for several years, never posted, has 0 profile

AND

his/her pm box is full :doh:

Latest posts