The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
I work with a man who is possibly the most horrifying eater i've ever heard or witnessed.

He RUINS lunch for all of us. He practically scrapes his yogurt container so hard and in depth that we're just waiting for the day he breaks through the bottom and stabs himself with his spoon. He's like the whole Simpson family eating wrapped up in one person.

I've come pretty close to losing my lunch when he hoovers his.

Blech :doh:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
I work with a man who is possibly the most horrifying eater i've ever heard or witnessed.

He RUINS lunch for all of us. He practically scrapes his yogurt container so hard and in depth that we're just waiting for the day he breaks through the bottom and stabs himself with his spoon. He's like the whole Simpson family eating wrapped up in one person.

We say people like that should eat in a bathtub.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow

Gah! I hate that too! It's one of my very biggest pet-peeves.

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy

i can actually deal with that, what's worse is the people who chew with their mouth opened and smack real loud. it baffles my mind how ignorant people are when they smack loud as hell you can hear it across the room. it's like didn't your momma teach you to eat with your mouth closed?

that pisses me off beyond belief

luvbigfellas

Has lips like morphine
IC That I've always kind of wanted a girlfriend AND a boyfriend at the same time. I mean, I don't have much sexual attraction to women, truthfully. But most females I know are so much more emotionally supportive and helpful. That would be nice.

Paquito

don't July to me

My Dad has this thing where whenever he eats a hamburger, I can always hear it... squelching and mushing in his mouth. It makes me gag. No one else does it, and he eats with his mouth closed, but I can still hear it and IC it drives me up a wall.

JulieD

My Dad has this thing where whenever he eats a hamburger, I can always hear it... squelching and mushing in his mouth. It makes me gag. No one else does it, and he eats with his mouth closed, but I can still hear it and IC it drives me up a wall.

My brother does that with cereal...he crunches so loud, I can't hear...

ITheFire

I confess, that I can't remember the last time I was ever truly happy.

I wake up, sit on the floor of the tub under the shower stream.
Get dry, dressed, then go about my day.

But I'm just hollow.

Pitch

I confess that my mind is unraveling in some small way. Stuck in transition and trapped somewhere between fierce independence, inspiration , self sufficiency or a wish to be and just wanting a hug and someone to tell me I look nice. :/

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy

But I'm just hollow.

lately i've been at the point in my life i don't want to be not happy anymore. everyday i tell myself if i'm not happy to change it. cause nobody deserves to be not happy and miserable. with that outlook i have seen a massive improvement in my mood and outlook on life.

so if you know you're not happy and know what's causing it, you should it so you can be happy. :)

Zandoz

Highly irregular

But I'm just hollow.

I confess that I know all too well what you mean. {{{{{{ITheFire}}}}}}

luvbigfellas

Has lips like morphine
IC that all I want right this minute is to be close to him and be whatever he wants me to be.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
I confess, I was seriously hoping than my roommates newly adopted snake had/was dying, since it didn't move in two days. Unfortunately, I came home today to find it happily slithering around it's tank. Good for you, snake.

But I'm still going to replace you with something furry at the first chance I get.

snakesnakesnakesnakesnakesnakesnake

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I confess, I was seriously hoping than my roommates newly adopted snake had/was dying, since it didn't move in two days. Unfortunately, I came home today to find it happily slithering around it's tank. Good for you, snake.

But I'm still going to replace you with something furry at the first chance I get.

I FREAKING HATE SNAKES....... BUT IN MY CASE....i had mice in my shed and they ate the wires of my motrocycle and they MAKE HUGE MOUSIE MESSS....and then I found a HUGE musta been 10 foot skin :eek: slight exaggeration (perhaps)......and no more broken/gnawed wires...and one HORRIBLE SCAREY SNAKE SKING that i avoided touching or going near for weeks until someone removed it...was so less worse then MOUSIE!!!

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa

1000% relevant

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
I FREAKING HATE SNAKES....... BUT IN MY CASE....i had mice in my shed and they ate the wires of my motrocycle and they MAKE HUGE MOUSIE MESSS....and then I found a HUGE musta been 10 foot skin :eek: slight exaggeration (perhaps)......and no more broken/gnawed wires...and one HORRIBLE SCAREY SNAKE SKING that i avoided touching or going near for weeks until someone removed it...was so less worse then MOUSIE!!!

Maybe... but we actually have to aquire mice for this mofo. Not that I'm afraid of it, but it was my first choice of household companions.

SNAAAAAAKKKKEEEE! (I actually yell this every time I go by its tank.)

Paquito

don't July to me
My two best friends still refuse to talk to each other. It's a simple miscommunication, but they still won't talk it out. I'm not asking them to reconcile (if they have some damn sense they'll be back to loving each other, but who the fuck knows these days), but at least talk about it. If you want to give up on the friendship, at least get it all out in the open.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
My two best friends still refuse to talk to each other. It's a simple miscommunication, but they still won't talk it out. I'm not asking them to reconcile (if they have some damn sense they'll be back to loving each other, but who the fuck knows these days), but at least talk about it. If you want to give up on the friendship, at least get it all out in the open.

Well if you hadn't have masturbated after applying Icy Hot your hand and Paco Jr. wouldn't be in this situation.