The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fat Nat

I must confess I have a terrible addiction to Flog It! on TV.. argh! It's sort of awful but I somehow can't drag myself away from it if I see that it's on.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
I must confess I have a terrible addiction to Flog It! on TV.. argh! It's sort of awful but I somehow can't drag myself away from it if I see that it's on.
For those whose minds went straight to the gutter (like mine):
Flog It! is a British show that features ordinary people selling what might not be ordinary possessions. A team of antique experts give advice about the value of the items in question and in some cases, follow the sale of the items through auction. I guess the American equivalent of this would be Antique Roadshow. (I know a lot less interesting than what we were originally thinking isn't it?!) :D

mrfantasy90

Ha ha ha what you need is a nice vacation in New Mexico with a nice fat man, who I bet can alieve your boredome :D

We could play pokemon together ;)

Haha. I get what you're saying, but it really isn't that simple for me, or for anyone for that matter. I'm not sure how young people on this site think I am, but even people who meet me in person tend to think that I'm a young teenager... sixteen or so. I'm not though. I'm not all that easily amused. I can only garden, walk the dog, ride bikes, and all that in the sunshine (it's been raining for days). I can only colour my hair, paint the walls, clean, rearrange the furniture so many times. Reading and creating and cooking are all fun, but even they get old after days and days of doing it.
Don't get me wrong, I do have a job, I'm not sitting around completely useless all day. But I was busy from 9am til 9pm (or later) every night for about eight months, which suited me quite well. So it's difficult to think up things to do with myself now that I have days off. It has only been three weeks and the house is spotless and I'm already bummed out.

ALTHOUGH. I do play Pokemon, and I didn't know that Platinum was any different from the one I already have! I've played this one over four or five times already so at least I know there's a new game on the horizon for me :p

Catkin

Those types of programmes are oddly addictive!! I love 'To Buy or Not to Buy' personally (people look at houses, decide whether or not they want to buy one of them lol) :D though, one of the presenters has been recently replaced and I am not happy.

I suppose my confession is that I am a typical student, with loads of spare time (though not anymore bah!) who watches crappy mid-morning tv!

orinoco

the porcine peter pan
For those whose minds went straight to the gutter (like mine):
Flog It! is a British show that features ordinary people selling what might not be ordinary possessions. A team of antique experts give advice about the value of the items in question and in some cases, follow the sale of the items through auction. I guess the American equivalent of this would be Antique Roadshow. (I know a lot less interesting than what we were originally thinking isn't it?!) :D
actually British TV is so cheap that we have had Antiques Roadshow on our screens for decades, we just decided that we needed another copycat show to fill the empty void in our lives :D

orinoco

the porcine peter pan
Those types of programmes are oddly addictive!! I love 'To Buy or Not to Buy' personally (people look at houses, decide whether or not they want to buy one of them lol) :D though, one of the presenters has been recently replaced and I am not happy.

I suppose my confession is that I am a typical student, with loads of spare time (though not anymore bah!) who watches crappy mid-morning tv!
wait a minute! who got replaced?! I love 'To Buy or Not to Buy'! Ed Hall should be the next King of England :D

well when i say i love it what i mean is that i love Ed and Kristian and don't mind Simon or Jenny but i cannot stand any of the others they've had. hang on a jiff, does that make me seem sad when my studenty days left me 10 years ago! :eek:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance

I confess that it's hard to be at work when four blocks away I could be enjoying this! This picture is from a webcam and taken about 4 minutes ago.

Glorious gorgeous sun!

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I confess that it's hard to be at work when four blocks away I could be enjoying this! This picture is from a webcam and taken about 4 minutes ago.

Glorious gorgeous sun![/QUOTE]

Goddamn, Vancouver is gorgeous. The man and I are coming out there for a vacation sometime this summer :)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Goddamn, Vancouver is gorgeous. The man and I are coming out there for a vacation sometime this summer :)

It totally is and I try and remind myself of that all the time. So many people don't see this kind of beauty every day.

I hope the summer is gorgeous when you make your way out here!

Esther

Queen Black Acid
It totally is and I try and remind myself of that all the time. So many people don't see this kind of beauty every day.

I hope the summer is gorgeous when you make your way out here!
I'm hoping to venture out that way this summer as well... my man and I were discussing a vacation of some sort, and we're sort of thinking we should see more of Canada before we go anywhere else!

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Haha! Never been, but once I explore Canada a little further maybe I'll head out your way ;)

Ha ha ha what you need is a nice vacation in New Mexico with a nice fat man, who I bet can alieve your boredome :D

Esther

Queen Black Acid

Haha! Never been, but once I explore Canada a little further maybe I'll head out your way ;)

Esther, you should come visit the US for a bit. Catch a ride to one of the major cities....or just come stay with me and we'll have a ball. :D
Where abouts are you from?
There are tons of places in the US I'd love to visit, New York being the most cliche and pressing!

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
I confess I'm so excited about this weekend's NJ Bash I have barely gotten a stitch of work done today and I do mean barely. :D

RentonBob

I always get back up...
IC that now that I have no more "toxic" people in my life, life is even sweeter :D

Latest posts