The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Getting divorced has given me time to come up with a new, dastardly plan:

Step 1: date guys who are just entering their 30's.
Step 2: watch metabolisms crap out
Step 3: profit.

I'm already seeing returns on this. Terribly cute guy, gained some 30 lbs "for no reason," recently - he constantly complains of pants not fitting/shirts not buttoning. Oh god, I'm just sitting there trying to stop my pants from sliding off my body. :D

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod

I'm already seeing returns on this. Terribly cute guy, gained some 30 lbs "for no reason," recently - he constantly complains of pants not fitting/shirts not buttoning. Oh god, I'm just sitting there trying to stop my pants from sliding off my body. :D
ROFL!

Although, as many FA found when counting on women's metabolism slowing down in college found, it ain't ever consistent. But I do wish you the best of luck with your new dastardly plan :)

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
ROFL!

Although, as many FA found when counting on women's metabolism slowing down in college found, it ain't ever consistent. But I do wish you the best of luck with your new dastardly plan :)
What did I just say, Tad?!

Results are already visible. LOL :p

lille

I have absolutely no desire to do any of my school work. I want to go back to Texas and hang out with my boyfriend, eat vegetarian s'mores, and play with our puppy.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist

I had high hopes about the "Freshman 15" when I went into college. But it either didn't work or a mere 15 wasn't worth noticing. It would have taken a Freshman 200 for most of them, and I imagine any school would really start to re-evaluate things if that happened.

I'm glad you're having better luck, though. I hope the metabolism reaper (the tooth fairy of adulthood, apparently) continues to bless you with perving material :p

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I had high hopes about the "Freshman 15" when I went into college. But it either didn't work or a mere 15 wasn't worth noticing. It would have taken a Freshman 200 for most of them, and I imagine any school would really start to re-evaluate things if that happened.

I'm glad you're having better luck, though. I hope the metabolism reaper (the tooth fairy of adulthood, apparently) continues to bless you with perving material :p
I was also looking out for the Freshman 15 and had the same sad experience. This time, though, I had no expectations....maybe that's why it's so sweet. The gift you never thought you'd receive, and so on. Heh.

Treach

Cut out the middleman and date dudes who are just entering their 30s that have already gotten on the corpulence wagon!

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Cut out the middleman and date dudes who are just entering their 30s that have already gotten on the corpulence wagon!
That would be fanfuckingtastic, except that I never seem to meet fat dudes who satisfy my few basic requirements:
1. nice face
2. employed
3. mutual interests

When I'm in the US for work...oh yes...they are there. Too bad I don't live there.

I C I'm not ready to make decision that I think someone wants me to make already. I still want to aim for the big dream. At this point that won't involve them. Dang.
Drop 'em like Cain dropped Abel.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
IC my new plan is a "Face it, you've become an ace and an aro, at least until further notice" kind of thing.....

1. Stop trying to have sexytime. All attempts have had dismal results for months now.
2. Stop trying to cultivate romantic daydreams out of thin air. You're no longer buying into them anyway.
3. Instead, spend that time doing productive / geeky things and platonically crushing on admiration-worthy females.

Like Cara Santa Maria, for example :wubu:

You know where to find me.

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
IC my new plan is a "Face it, you've become an ace and an aro, at least until further notice" kind of thing.....

1. Stop trying to have sexytime. All attempts have had dismal results for months now.
2. Stop trying to cultivate romantic daydreams out of thin air. You're no longer buying into them anyway.
3. Instead, spend that time doing productive things....
You know where to find me.
I think we need to start crowdfunding to get Odette over here! :)

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Two's company and three's a crowd. Well you literally have a crowd. So I guess you should go fund the crap out of this.

:D
Clearly, me, you and Odette should start some sort of London-based Dims party and make everyone else jealous! =p

lille

It's hard to focus on homework when you're worried about your puppy possibly having a potentially fatal birth defect.

The hardest thing about this semester is that I feel like I never really have time to breathe. It's one thing after another and I'm exhausted, emotionally and physically. I need a break.

Latest posts