The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
just made a naked fridge sandwich

(when you are either extremely single or home alone, so you don't bother with a plate, you just crouch naked in front of the fridge and make a sandwich on your knees and then crawl in to the space between the side of the couch and the end table to eat it)

anyone?
Did you refer to your sandwich as "the precious" while you crouched naked devouring it? I assume with it held in both hands and torn at violently with your teeth all the while mumbling to yourself between bites, eyes darting around the room suspiciously looking for anyone who might try to take it.

As for me; Naked sandwich, yes. Crawling into small spaces, not so much. Wouldn't fit.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

(when you are either extremely single or home alone, so you don't bother with a plate, you just crouch naked in front of the fridge and make a sandwich on your knees and then crawl in to the space between the side of the couch and the end table to eat it)

anyone?

Totally have done. And we have A LOT of windows....

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator

anyone?

It goes best with naked lemonade from the fridge. Also, the door of the fridge can be used as a shield to hide yourself from the window if you are lucky. Not that I walk naked into my kitchen when it doesn't have curtains or anything.... :doh:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I love how we're all a nude-friendly group :D

My roommate is out of town until Tuesday so I am fully ready for nudity! :D

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Did..... did you just call me old??

I hate to be the harbinger of bad news Sassy - but if you've been around since 2005 and already were of legal age back then - well you aren't really young any more either. ....

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Baha!

-----

Over the past year my hubby and I have drastically changed our eating habits.

As a result, our palate has drastically changed.

IC that the power triforce of fat/salt/sugar does not cut it for me any more. The first two bites are delish...then it tastes like NOTHING. I require a complex spice palate and or/natural variances of flavour to achieve satisfaction. Example; we had a mushroom poutine. First few bites were omg...then all i could taste was vague mushrooms and subdued flavour of asiago and pasta.

I had this smolked salmon on a tart, with arugala lettuce, vinagarette sauce, capers etc...and i devoured each and every bite as if it was the first. No loss of flavour, nothing!

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Baha!

-----

Over the past year my hubby and I have drastically changed our eating habits.

As a result, our palate has drastically changed.

IC that the power triforce of fat/salt/sugar does not cut it for me any more. The first two bites are delish...then it tastes like NOTHING. I require a complex spice palate and or/natural variances of flavour to achieve satisfaction. Example; we had a mushroom poutine. First few bites were omg...then all i could taste was vague mushrooms and subdued flavour of asiago and pasta.

I had this smolked salmon on a tart, with arugala lettuce, vinagarette sauce, capers etc...and i devoured each and every bite as if it was the first. No loss of flavour, nothing!

I hear ya. Oh hell do I hear ya on this one.

But maybe my palate is just getting old *bursts into tears*

Latest posts