The thread for random single confessions!

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Surlysomething, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Apr 2, 2017 #8601

lucca23v2

lucca23v2

lucca23v2

Curves for miles

I think often if i want to go back to where i was and i honestly don't, but I miss being a cog. The work doesn't bother me. That i can do. I get anxiety when efiling returns because money will be deducted from peoples account.

I just have to keep reminding myself to:
    A - take a deep breath.
    B - the company is the one liable, not me (this doesn't really work because I still feel responsible)

And C - this is not a life or death situation.

People keep saying I will get over it. I guess I will. This is my first time being the actual person to submit efilings to the government besides my own and it is a bit overwhelming.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

2. Apr 7, 2017 #8602

ODFFA

ODFFA

ODFFA

It's obvious you're a brainy lady, so you've got that going for you :happy:

Caution is a good thing, but you needn't expect superhuman accuracy from yourself. I'm sure being a first-timer does factor into the anxiety. Some or most of that will probably subside in time. Best of luck <3

3. Apr 9, 2017 #8603

lucca23v2

lucca23v2

lucca23v2

Curves for miles

Thank ODFFA. Believe it or not, in a week I am already use to it. I have had a few mistakes that turned out well thankfully. I owned up to the mistakes which they were impressed and happy about.

I figure the worse they can do is fire me. So i get a few months off before going back to my old job..lol. but things are all good.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

4. Apr 10, 2017 #8604

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I confess that one of my bosses was teasing a coworker of mine for gaining weight and it makes me soooo awkward to listen to! I realised after a moment that it makes me awkward to overhear because I associate it with flirting, as I'm such a troll and a tease to my other half. :p That's why I felt like I was overhearing something I shouldn't be, hah!

5. Apr 10, 2017 #8605

AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn

cake, lots & lots of cake

I can so see myself reacting the same way.

6. Apr 10, 2017 #8606

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

IC that this place has influenced my thought processes over time ... one of the first things I noticed upon entering this waiting room is that it has couple of 1.5x wide chairs and some rows of seating without arms.

Used to be a topic that came up quite a bit, in the old, more active and activist, days. Can't think of the last time I saw the topic brought up, but I guess I'm just programmed to notice such things now.

7. Apr 10, 2017 #8607

AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn

cake, lots & lots of cake

Clearly this place has influenced you in more ways than one *poke* :)

8. Apr 10, 2017 #8608

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

My cat loved my boob too aggressively - now it is bruised (marching and kneading)

9. Apr 16, 2017 #8609

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

Lol Tad--- I do that now, too. Look around a waiting room at the size of the chairs....and always think of Russell Williams' posts about fat activism. He said he would always ask for bigger chairs in waiting rooms if none were available.
    Never thought about it before then.
    I also think of another poster from past days that worried about toilets that were hanging on the wall (instead of sitting on the floor). They hang from the wall at my job...something I most likely would have never even noticed without reading that thread on Dims so long ago.

Do want to say though...that since I've started paying attention, there do seem to be more "big people" chairs in some places. :)

10. Apr 17, 2017 #8610

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I confess that I keep reading the Fat Sexuality board and being surprised that I can't relate to anything there. Despite knowing full well that I'm asexual and have no interest in sexual things. I'm honestly not sure what else I was expecting. :doh:

11. Apr 19, 2017 #8611

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

IC that I don’t have nearly the physical nor mental stamina to be a caregiver (or just a ‘good wife’, in the older cultural usage of the phrase).

In other words, with the wife unable to do a lot of things because of one hand being in a cast (and needing to be elevated much of the time), and our cat having a load of problems right that require extra cleaning and laundry, I’m just not keeping up as well as I should, because I lose track of what still needs to be done (lack of adequate focus), or remember but just can’t bring myself to do one more thing, or just sit down for a break because I’m tired and don’t get up again in time to get everything done.

So much admiration to people who can spend hours straight doing chores and keep the efficiency up. I never pretended that was me, but it has really hit me these past couple of weeks just how far short of the mark I fall on that front!

I also C (ack a dual confession, not a single one!) that I think I have to give in and finally look at getting physio for my elbow. When drinking tea starts to hurt I can’t really pretend that it isn’t much of a bother :(

12. Apr 24, 2017 #8612

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

Tad- I understand it to well. I seriously admire people who can do all the tasks. Like, how is one suppose to have a career, home, kids, be fit, have social life and sleep? Like how? Que? I can't get my dogs and house under control and I don't work lol or workout for that matter hahaha

Anyway at least you're doing your best, and that is admirable, really.

IC that my sex drive is still fucking high and I feel like a pervert all the time. I was in a polish war museum today, reading about horrible things and mass murders etc and there was a guy(fat obv) just fucking walking around and my mind went blank for a sec and next thing I know I'm fucking him in my head. I've been so horny since I can't wait for my fat baby to get back home. At what age does it stop!??? I feel like a teenage boy ready to fuck whoever walks and fits my idea of fuckable.

13. Apr 25, 2017 #8613

Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd

It varies, depending on how long you live. :)

14. Apr 25, 2017 #8614

rabbitislove

rabbitislove

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic

I feel you sister. I got turned on watching Cool Runnings on Netflix because of John Candy this past week. I feel like when I hit 28-29 I became a super horndog. Im almost 31 and it still hasnt worn out. When does your fat sweetie come home?

Green Eyed Fairy likes this.
  15. Apr 25, 2017 #8615

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

I'm doomed than. I need to check that guy out ;)
    He came home yesterday after work around 9pm but he's less into sex than I am hahahaha poor guy

16. Apr 25, 2017 #8616

LeoGibson

LeoGibson

LeoGibson

Happy

Don't feel bad. You're defenitely not alone. I'm 43 and I'm still the same way. Maddening at times but whatever, it beats the alternative. At least for me anyways.

:bow::bow::bow:

17. Apr 26, 2017 #8617

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

I don't feel bad! But getting wet in a really inappropriate situations is annoying as fuck because my mind literally goes blank.

For example right now I'm on a train to gdansk, I'm suppose to be studying for an exam I have later today but there is a gorgeous baby faced chubby baby sitting across from me and I just can't get my eyes off his jiggling tummy

Guys update: he's sitting next to a slim guy and the contrast! God have mercy!

18. Apr 26, 2017 #8618

dwesterny

dwesterny

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

I need to find a seat on the train across from you...

19. Apr 26, 2017 #8619

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

You mean 2 seats?

squeezablysoft and loopytheone like this.
  20. Apr 26, 2017 #8620

Jeannie

Jeannie

Jeannie

Connect the dots

I don't know your age, but 35-45 is INSANE! Brace yourself!

squeezablysoft likes this.