The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ODFFA

/snippety-snip/ I have like a million ways of saying "i love your fat body" but all those less straightforward just have to put this song on and maybe a wink and giggle HOW CUTE IS THAT

its also a good rhythm to fuck, just saying

I feel like I'm the Pervy uncle of this forum :rolleyes:
I looove thinking of different ways to convey that exact message. And you're our beloved resident pervy uncle, with the exception that I don't think anyone would mind sitting on your lap :D

I confess that I'm going to have to look up who Ed Sheeran is :doh: (Music is so splintered these days that it can be so easy to be ignorant of someone that millions of people like :-/ )
He has a very smooth, "pretty" vocal. I confess I sing vicariously through people, so I adore a pretty vocal (provided it's not too all-over-the-place). But most of his lyrics have a decent amount of substance and he makes magic with an acoustic guitar.

Me and my coworkers are all doing nothing until we leave early today lol
Write us a story already! [Read: from what I can tell, you seriously deserve this break :) ]

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
It's not really a confession but have you guys realized how much easier Ed Sheeran had made FA lives?
Next time I pick up a guy for a night I will put "shape of you" as a theme song lol
But seriously nbd for me personally because I have like a million ways of saying "i love your fat body" but all those less straightforward just have to put this song on and maybe a wink and giggle HOW CUTE IS THAT

Why do you live in Poland? We could be vegan pervy FFA best friends. I dont normally like Ed Sheeran but I will dance to that song in my car :D

squeezablysoft

Why do you live in Poland? We could be vegan pervy FFA best friends. I dont normally like Ed Sheeran but I will dance to that song in my car :D
All y'all need to come to the U.S. so we can have an FFA gang.
We have literally tons of fat ppl and deep-fried, sugar-coated supersized everythings.
I'm not vegan but I am FFA and pervy, and as the great Loaf of Meat once sang "Two out of three ain't bad", right?

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
We have literally tons of fat ppl and deep-fried, sugar-coated supersized everythings.
I'm not vegan but I am FFA and pervy, and as the great Loaf of Meat once sang "Two out of three ain't bad", right?
Join on in. The FFA girl gang excludes no fat-lovin' lady! :D

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
It's not really a confession but have you guys realized how much easier Ed Sheeran had made FA lives?
Next time I pick up a guy for a night I will put "shape of you" as a theme song lol
But seriously nbd for me personally because I have like a million ways of saying "i love your fat body" but all those less straightforward just have to put this song on and maybe a wink and giggle HOW CUTE IS THAT

I'm not a big fan of Ed Sheeran but that song makes me...well it makes me just want to go impale my wife. There I said it!

Anjula

the bitchy one
I looove thinking of different ways to convey that exact message. And you're our beloved resident pervy uncle, with the exception that I don't think anyone would mind sitting on your lap :D

He has a very smooth, "pretty" vocal. I confess I sing vicariously through people, so I adore a pretty vocal (provided it's not too all-over-the-place). But most of his lyrics have a decent amount of substance and he makes magic with an acoustic guitar.
IC females never liked me so you liking me makes me stupidly happy.

Odie! Thank you! I have a pretty severe social anxiety so telling me my favourite people of my favourite place want to seat on my pervy lap makes my day. and the idea of some of our boys in my lap makes me horny

Rabbit! you and me friends? That's ridiculous. It's like a dream come true. You being vegan and FFA? And pervy? And my friend? It's unacceptable, things like that doesn't exist, it's a trap. Don't try to fool me and than crush my lil veggie based heart, I'm a gentle creature. can you imagine them poor boys tho? Our duo vs the hot fatties in a bar/pub/street ?

Ed Sheeran is weirdly cute to me. I wouldn't mind making him fatter lol his songs are not my style at all, I don't listen to this kind of music but *somehow* I know every fucking song and I sing it all the time.

Yes! Join us! Let's be a pervy gang!

I'm not a big fan of Ed Sheeran but that song makes me...well it makes me just want to go impale my wife. There I said it!
Hahahaha that's the spirit! I've told you guys, it's the perfect FA song

LeoGibson

Happy
I don't know much about Ed Sheeran, but what I've heard I've liked, but two songs that never fail to lift my spirits and make me turn it up to 11 are Whole Lot Of Rosie and Fat Bottom Girls. Make of it what you will. :D

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
We are a peervy lot!

Usually i feel more...resource guarding(?) around females but i feel like with big boys there is enough to go around :p:p:p

ODFFA

IC females never liked me so you liking me makes me stupidly happy.

Odie! Thank you! I have a pretty severe social anxiety so telling me my favourite people of my favourite place want to seat on my pervy lap makes my day. and the idea of some of our boys in my lap makes me horny
Happy and horny is a good place to be. You're most welcome ;) Turns out we're social anxiety twins, too. I nevvvver would've guessed it about you, our little firecracker. But then, I guess that's not really how it works, since anxiety's not a personality type. But now I have even more to admire you for :happy:

------

As for confessions: we haven't had water in 4 days. It came back on for about an hour last night and at least I got a shower in, but the water was brown and gross. It was a fun little adventure to begin with, but I'm kiiind of over it now.

Last edited:

Anjula

the bitchy one
Happy and horny is a good place to be. You're most welcome ;) Turns out we're social anxiety twins, too. I nevvvver would've guessed it about you, our little firecracker. But then, I guess that's not really how it works, since anxiety's not a personality type. But now I have even more to admire you for :happy:

------

As for confessions: we haven't had water in 4 days. It came back on for about an hour last night and at least I got a shower in, but the water was brown and gross. It was a fun little adventure to begin with, but I'm kiiind of over it now.
cheers Odie! To our lovely lifes filled with cracking anxiety hahahaha
People are usually surprised because I'm actually pretty good with people but it requires a lot of inner battling. With internet i usually don't care about what people think about me (actually I don't care irl either) but dims is a place I call home and would much rather be liked than hated/ ignored.

Regarding your confession I quite often forget you live in Africa. I have very very very little knowledge of the continent, just a handful of friends from there and a brain that has been flooded with media image of it so please don't take offense if I said something borderline stupid/ignorant. SA from my knowledge has a pretty western standards of living, doesn't it? I've heard that in many African countries there is a massive water deficit, does SA has been affected as well or it's just a random lack of water and I'm being a total shit? :D

ODFFA

Eh, I don't think of any question asked out of genuine interest as offensive :) We have a pretty Western standard of living in SA, yes. Though I feel like that's being tested a bit lately. We have a very Trump-like president and, try as we might, we can't get him impeached. He's doing some real tangible damage to our economy.

But the water thing isn't directly related to all that. There's a drought here in Cape Town and we've had some tight water restrictions placed on us. We've been showering over buckets and flushing our toilets once a day with said bucket-water for months now. I don't know what's up with the water in my neighbourhood getting cut off lately though. Oh well. I remind myself each day that I don't live in North Korea and then it all falls back into perspective.

Anjula

the bitchy one
Eh, I don't think of any question asked out of genuine interest as offensive :) We have a pretty Western standard of living in SA, yes. Though I feel like that's being tested a bit lately. We have a very Trump-like president and, try as we might, we can't get him impeached. He's doing some real tangible damage to our economy.

But the water thing isn't directly related to all that. There's a drought here in Cape Town and we've had some tight water restrictions placed on us. We've been showering over buckets and flushing our toilets once a day with said bucket-water for months now. I don't know what's up with the water in my neighbourhood getting cut off lately though. Oh well. I remind myself each day that I don't live in North Korea and then it all falls back into perspective.
Ehh I wouldn't deal well with water restriction, I love long showers and baths. And being able to flush my toilet lol North Korea is probably way worst but I hope it's gonna rain soon in Cape Town and you will get water back!

djudex

I'm out
Ehh I wouldn't deal well with water restriction, I love long showers and baths. And being able to flush my toilet lol North Korea is probably way worst but I hope it's gonna rain soon in Cape Town and you will get water back!
I couldn't imagine my life without long showers...time to emigrate Odie!

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Not to be cynical - but showering is one of the last of your worries when you have real water supply problems.

This is the actual problem -

And being able to flush my toilet lol
I had to spend three days completely without water this spring because the local phone company thought the mountain villages are in need of high-speed internet. In doing so, they cut our main water line.

That meant buckets of water for the toilette from our neighbor, brushing teeth with bottled water, no salad since you need too much water to wash it - and showering on the beach (fortunately it was already warm enough for that).

In most countries - except extremely dry desert regions such as Chad, Sudan, etc. - it mostly is an issue of water storage and supply infrastructure - not so much real water shortage. Also boiling down to hydro-engineering and plumbing know-how on the ground.
Watch the movie "Mamma Mia" - cheesy as it may sound - to get an idea of the water supply deficiencies in my Levantine world.