The thread for random single confessions!

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Surlysomething, Feb 15, 2009.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine by donating:

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

1. Jul 1, 2017 #8661

ODFFA

ODFFA

ODFFA

I looove thinking of different ways to convey that exact message. And you're our beloved resident pervy uncle, with the exception that I don't think anyone would mind sitting on your lap :D

He has a very smooth, "pretty" vocal. I confess I sing vicariously through people, so I adore a pretty vocal (provided it's not too all-over-the-place). But most of his lyrics have a decent amount of substance and he makes magic with an acoustic guitar.

Write us a story already! [Read: from what I can tell, you seriously deserve this break :) ]

2. Jul 1, 2017 #8662

rabbitislove

rabbitislove

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic

Why do you live in Poland? We could be vegan pervy FFA best friends. I dont normally like Ed Sheeran but I will dance to that song in my car :D

3. Jul 2, 2017 #8663

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

All y'all need to come to the U.S. so we can have an FFA gang.
    We have literally tons of fat ppl and deep-fried, sugar-coated supersized everythings.
    I'm not vegan but I am FFA and pervy, and as the great Loaf of Meat once sang "Two out of three ain't bad", right?

4. Jul 2, 2017 #8664

rabbitislove

rabbitislove

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic

Join on in. The FFA girl gang excludes no fat-lovin' lady! :D

5. Jul 3, 2017 #8665

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

I'm not a big fan of Ed Sheeran but that song makes me...well it makes me just want to go impale my wife. There I said it!

6. Jul 4, 2017 #8666

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

IC females never liked me so you liking me makes me stupidly happy.

Odie! Thank you! I have a pretty severe social anxiety so telling me my favourite people of my favourite place want to seat on my pervy lap makes my day. and the idea of some of our boys in my lap makes me horny

Rabbit! you and me friends? That's ridiculous. It's like a dream come true. You being vegan and FFA? And pervy? And my friend? It's unacceptable, things like that doesn't exist, it's a trap. Don't try to fool me and than crush my lil veggie based heart, I'm a gentle creature. can you imagine them poor boys tho? Our duo vs the hot fatties in a bar/pub/street ?

Ed Sheeran is weirdly cute to me. I wouldn't mind making him fatter lol his songs are not my style at all, I don't listen to this kind of music but *somehow* I know every fucking song and I sing it all the time.

Yes! Join us! Let's be a pervy gang!

Hahahaha that's the spirit! I've told you guys, it's the perfect FA song

7. Jul 4, 2017 #8667

LeoGibson

LeoGibson

LeoGibson

Happy

I don't know much about Ed Sheeran, but what I've heard I've liked, but two songs that never fail to lift my spirits and make me turn it up to 11 are Whole Lot Of Rosie and Fat Bottom Girls. Make of it what you will. :D

8. Jul 4, 2017 #8668

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

We are a peervy lot!

Usually i feel more...resource guarding(?) around females but i feel like with big boys there is enough to go around :p:p:p

9. Jul 5, 2017 #8669

ODFFA

ODFFA

ODFFA

Happy and horny is a good place to be. You're most welcome ;) Turns out we're social anxiety twins, too. I nevvvver would've guessed it about you, our little firecracker. But then, I guess that's not really how it works, since anxiety's not a personality type. But now I have even more to admire you for :happy:

------

As for confessions: we haven't had water in 4 days. It came back on for about an hour last night and at least I got a shower in, but the water was brown and gross. It was a fun little adventure to begin with, but I'm kiiind of over it now.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  10. Jul 5, 2017 #8670

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

cheers Odie! To our lovely lifes filled with cracking anxiety hahahaha
    People are usually surprised because I'm actually pretty good with people but it requires a lot of inner battling. With internet i usually don't care about what people think about me (actually I don't care irl either) but dims is a place I call home and would much rather be liked than hated/ ignored.

Regarding your confession I quite often forget you live in Africa. I have very very very little knowledge of the continent, just a handful of friends from there and a brain that has been flooded with media image of it so please don't take offense if I said something borderline stupid/ignorant. SA from my knowledge has a pretty western standards of living, doesn't it? I've heard that in many African countries there is a massive water deficit, does SA has been affected as well or it's just a random lack of water and I'm being a total shit? :D

11. Jul 5, 2017 #8671

ODFFA

ODFFA

ODFFA

Eh, I don't think of any question asked out of genuine interest as offensive :) We have a pretty Western standard of living in SA, yes. Though I feel like that's being tested a bit lately. We have a very Trump-like president and, try as we might, we can't get him impeached. He's doing some real tangible damage to our economy.

But the water thing isn't directly related to all that. There's a drought here in Cape Town and we've had some tight water restrictions placed on us. We've been showering over buckets and flushing our toilets once a day with said bucket-water for months now. I don't know what's up with the water in my neighbourhood getting cut off lately though. Oh well. I remind myself each day that I don't live in North Korea and then it all falls back into perspective.

12. Jul 6, 2017 #8672

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

Ehh I wouldn't deal well with water restriction, I love long showers and baths. And being able to flush my toilet lol North Korea is probably way worst but I hope it's gonna rain soon in Cape Town and you will get water back!

13. Jul 6, 2017 #8673

djudex

djudex

djudex

I'm out

I couldn't imagine my life without long showers...time to emigrate Odie!

14. Jul 6, 2017 #8674

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

Not to be cynical - but showering is one of the last of your worries when you have real water supply problems.

This is the actual problem -

I had to spend three days completely without water this spring because the local phone company thought the mountain villages are in need of high-speed internet. In doing so, they cut our main water line.

That meant buckets of water for the toilette from our neighbor, brushing teeth with bottled water, no salad since you need too much water to wash it - and showering on the beach (fortunately it was already warm enough for that).

In most countries - except extremely dry desert regions such as Chad, Sudan, etc. - it mostly is an issue of water storage and supply infrastructure - not so much real water shortage. Also boiling down to hydro-engineering and plumbing know-how on the ground.
    Watch the movie "Mamma Mia" - cheesy as it may sound - to get an idea of the water supply deficiencies in my Levantine world.

15. Jul 6, 2017 #8675

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

We can import her! To Canada! We can share her. Whats between Ontario and Alberta (nothing, pretty much, right?) Lol

16. Jul 7, 2017 #8676

ODFFA

ODFFA

ODFFA

Hell YES. Take me now, Canadia!

tankyguy and Xyantha Reborn like this.
  17. Jul 7, 2017 #8677

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Can I come to Canadia too?

18. Jul 7, 2017 #8678

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Yes - We will have the largest collection of FFA! Then the big boys will flock to us!

19. Jul 7, 2017 #8679

Melian

Melian

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

It's bad enough when you and I get together...imagine if there were more. LOL.

20. Jul 7, 2017 #8680

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Bahaha! I have NO idea what you are talking about ;)

The hubby just said "lots of bruises".