The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Anjula

the bitchy one
After nearly a decade of either stark dark/white shirts, hubby is flaunting in BRIGHT hawaiin shirts (yes, from hawaii). They look really good.

And sometimes, when he is sitting, i get a liitttllee peep of belly button, which is super hawwwt.
that is hot indeed! My bf recently gained some weight and all his shirts are having a hard time counting him so his belly is always poking through :D

IC that after 9+ years of Naruto in my life Ive just recently came to realisation that Choji is really hot. Might be because I was never interested in teens (lol) and he is finally an adult but jeez, he is so HOT. Also I've found a super cute pic on narutopedia with a caption " Chōji's dreams of a girl who admires him for his appetite." Like, how majorly FA is that?
Conclusion: Im a perverted old woman. Also I feel like its time to write some fan fiction eheheheh Anju would appreciate a fine piece of ass like Choji. Also whats up with his wife? Karui makes no sense :/

View attachment Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 18.38.10 copy.png

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
After nearly a decade of either stark dark/white shirts, hubby is flaunting in BRIGHT hawaiin shirts (yes, from hawaii). They look really good.

And sometimes, when he is sitting, i get a liitttllee peep of belly button, which is super hawwwt.
Was he doing it before the bday party, or was that the gateway drug?

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Was he doing it before the bday party, or was that the gateway drug?
he was doing it before but i am liking the vibrant fat guy look more and more - quite charming, really. He started in June when i bought him his first one, and he went out and bout like six more

freakyfred

\_(O_o)_/
IC that despite my better judgement, I made a private instagram to post more risque stuff. It's been actually pretty fun however! It's helped my confidence a bit cause I haven't been feeling too hot about myself lately.

ODFFA

IC: I'm a ball of nerves. Definitely in the wrong frame of mind for the awkward family calls I know will be streaming in. I'd absolutely press the skip button on today if I could.

Crumbling

Distilled Evil
Apparently he finds me liking posts about animal semen disturbing

Edit: a horse's semen motility that i want to buy from in future, and about frozen semen in breed preservation of aussies.
You should sign him up for newsletters from 'selected stock' producers.
I'm sure he'd be really excited to receive his quarterly bulletin from 'Bovine Elite'

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
I thoroughly enjoyed reading three paragraphs on the quality and efficaciousness of a horse's semen. It was fascinatimg although they forgot to add tasting notes.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
In a couple of weeks I'm taking a road trip with some friends down to stay at another friend's place for the weekend and have fun / be in denial that our whole group is in the midst of turning fifty.

And it is close enough that I'm beginning to stress about access to food for the weekend. We have a 7-8 hour drive each way, and the friend we are staying with is not a big eater so even when they think they are being generous on food it is pretty marginal (when we've visited them as a family we've made sure to have some time on our own each day to grab a snack). I'm sure any marginal hunger I'd experience would do me no harm, but I just get stressed at the thought of being hungry and not having access to food (but at the same time I don't want to look like a pig bringing my own stash of snacks)

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
I just get stressed at the thought of being hungry and not having access to food (but at the same time I don't want to look like a pig bringing my own stash of snacks)
You could bring a Limburger cheese and offer to share. :)

fat9276

...I don't want to look like a pig bringing my own stash of snacks)
Be a pig Tad!!! This would stress me out too. I would have secret stashes all up in my suitcase ;)

ETA: Oh my word, I just saw the tags for this thread... dying : ))

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
In a couple of weeks I'm taking a road trip with some friends down to stay at another friend's place for the weekend and have fun / be in denial that our whole group is in the midst of turning fifty.

And it is close enough that I'm beginning to stress about access to food for the weekend. We have a 7-8 hour drive each way, and the friend we are staying with is not a big eater so even when they think they are being generous on food it is pretty marginal (when we've visited them as a family we've made sure to have some time on our own each day to grab a snack). I'm sure any marginal hunger I'd experience would do me no harm, but I just get stressed at the thought of being hungry and not having access to food (but at the same time I don't want to look like a pig bringing my own stash of snacks)
Do it! I took a crap ton of snacks on my last holiday and was kinda secretive about them until I realised my friend also had just as many snacks squirrelled away in her various bags! Between us we must have taken a dozen chocolate bars, a big tub of savoury biscuits, flapjacks, crisps, regular biscuits... I'd say it is a fat person thing but my friend is all of 90 lbs. :p

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I bring crap loads of "sharing" food that the hubby can then eat. Like, a wheel of cheese, or amazing crackers. Stuff that i brought ostensibly because i want to share...but mainly for the hubby...and then it isn't akward because i brought it so can eat it whenever

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
LOL, I love the people here. Thanks for all the snack support ^^^^

We are driving down to Boston, so I'll have to be careful about what foods I can take across the border, but yah, maybe I'll bring some 'sharing snacks' for the first part of the drive (pre-border), to help set the 'we should have snacks' feeling. (and some border-OK things in my bag to help me get through the rest of the weekend).

It used to be that I could count on waking up first, going for a walk and pick up some 'first-breakfast' before anyone else was awake and thinking about food (and then join them for a second breakfast), but as we get older, more of the other guys wake up early too, so I can't count on this.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
IC that I have no alcohol tolerance anymore. Went out with ex-coworkers last night, only had a couple of pints of cider, and I feel like I'm made of glass this morning :(

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
IC that I have no alcohol tolerance anymore. Went out with ex-coworkers last night, only had a couple of pints of cider, and I feel like I'm made of glass this morning :(
I know the feeling!! It sucks to get old!! The other day I had 4 vodka and cranberry hea y on the cranberry light on the vodka and by the time I left I felt a bit buzzed. I use to be able to pound back 8 of those before getting buzzed. Now 1 or 2 glasses of good wine will knock me on my ass.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk